PDA

View Full Version : Bush will win war on terrorism

Pages : [1] 2

John Ashcroft
03-22-2004, 01:06 PM
Does terrorism work? That is the big question in the wake of the brutal bombings in Madrid earlier this month.

The terrorists chose a date - March 11 - bound to draw parallels to Sept. 11. They struck at the most innocent and vulnerable of targets: unarmed people on their way to work or school. And, by bombing crowded commuter trains, they assured maximum casualties.

The blood markings of al- Qaida are all over this twisted, cowardly act. And, by the results of the Spanish elections, the terrorists won the day.

They can only be emboldened by Spain's appeasement, just as Hitler was when Neville Chamberlain tried to buy peace in his time.

The stakes are enormous: If terrorists can sway elections and dictate national policy, they have already won a battle and may be on their way to winning the war.

That is why the determination of President George W. Bush and the steadiness of the coalition are so essential.

On his watch, Ronald Reagan stood up to the Communists and insisted, "Mr. Gorbachev, tear down this wall!"

Though he was ridiculed by his critics at the time, the wall did come down, due in large part to his determination to stay the course. He made America proud and taught the world to stand up for freedom.

Reagan did not falter, and he was vindicated by the fall of the Berlin Wall and the collapse of communism. Today, it is George Bush's dedication and commitment in the face of despotism - like President Reagan's steadfastness - that will win the war against terrorism and overcome the hand-wringing and posturing of his opponents.

The road ahead is not an easy one. For years the terrorists attacked us with impunity.

Look at the sordid history of giving terrorists their way:

The first attack on the World Trade Center, Feb. 26, 1993. Unanswered.

Murdered American soldiers dragged through the streets by thugs in Somalia in the infamous Black Hawk Down disaster, Oct. 3, 1993. Unanswered.

The attack on the U.S. embassies in Africa, Aug. 7, 1998. Hundreds were killed. Still, unanswered.

The attack on the USS Cole, Oct. 12, 2000. Seventeen U.S. sailors were killed. Again, unanswered.

The United States was reduced to a paper tiger. Given its failure to respond to these terrorist assaults, the attack that took place on Sept. 11 was all but inevitable.

But this time terrorism did not go unanswered.

Finally, the sleeping tiger was roused to consciousness.

President Bush has transported the fight the terrorists began back to their land. He refuses to allow them to contaminate our soil with their hatred. He has stood firm in the face of the terrorist threat, despite constant harping from critics who would second-guess his leadership.

Look at the record:

Osama bin Laden and the Taliban on are on the run.

Saddam Hussein is no longer brutalizing Iraq and its people. Nor is he threatening the rest of the world.

Moammar Gadhafi has abandoned his quest for nuclear and chemical weapons.

Iran has opened its nuclear programs to international inspection.

Does anyone really believe that any of this would have happened had America had failed to act? It's never easy to lead the battle against evil in the face of great danger.

But if we only had France on board, it'd all be legitimate!

This is precisely why President Bush is a great leader - because he leads when it's neither fashionable nor easy to do so.

Just as Winston Churchill led the valiant battle against Hitler, the most evil aggressor the world has known, by exhorting "we will never give in." Churchill did so in the face of indifference and outright hostility from his critics despite the impending danger, because he recognized the threat posed to democracy.

Now, President Bush again leads the fight to preserve democracy.

History will recall that only by staying strong and not surrendering, by appealing to the better side of man's nature, can we hope to live in a safer world.

You libs getting this???

As President Bush said just last week in the White House, we must remain steadfast in pressuring other nations and enlist their support in the fight against terrorism.

He must appeal to the Iraqi people - and especially to the Shia who are the largest segment of Iraqi society - to build a model for democracy and peace in the Middle East.

The battle ahead is a tough one, but it is one we must fight - and one we cannot afford to lose.

Link: by Alfonse D'Amato (http://www.newsday.com/news/opinion/ny-vpdam223718098mar22,0,4244829.story?coll=ny-viewpoints-headlines)

FORD
03-22-2004, 01:57 PM
Bush is about as intersted in "prserving democracy" as Hitler was in "preserving Judaism"

John Ashcroft
03-22-2004, 03:35 PM
OK then, but there's a distinction between your examples that warrant pointing out...

If Roosevelt, Truman, and Eisenhower did things the way you libs want Bush to do them, Hitler would still be "Preserving Judaism".

Big Troubles
03-22-2004, 03:41 PM
Bush = Terrorism. He creates. Then takes away to garner his vote and image. Its the American way and its been happening since Lincoln freed the slaves. Want proof? Before the voters cast the ballot, I gaurantee either Bin Laden will be caught or Sadam will talk publicly denouncing his Country and being tried.
I know Americans dont like to hear that shit, but its true. Histroy has proven this over and over. Its the Americans striking first, its the Americans invading first. Im not trying to pick a fight with anyone. But just look into a real World (not American) history book and you'll see the answers in front of you.

John Ashcroft
03-22-2004, 03:43 PM
Right then. Please do us all a favor and remember to take your ridalin every day. No more skipping, mkay?

Big Troubles
03-22-2004, 04:08 PM
Originally posted by John Ashcroft
Right then. Please do us all a favor and remember to take your ridalin every day. No more skipping, mkay?

What does Ridalin have to do with it? Ridalin is a drug for children to take to slow down anxiety and hyperness. If what I wrote offended you, then say so in an intellegent response. Not name calling.
Im sure you, yourself are American, and thats prob why you resorted to name calling instead of debating- Thats cool, it's your choice.(seems to be too much choice in the States if you ask me) But I still stand by what I wrote. And like I said in my qoute, Im NOT trying to pick a fight. Just stating some opinions mixed with factoids.

Big Troubles
03-22-2004, 04:10 PM
and besides that,; sticks and stones will break my bones but names will never....nah forget that. Fuck you too pal.

John Ashcroft
03-22-2004, 04:14 PM
Heh heh heh... Fuckyou very much!

No names here, just the pointed observation that Europe is impotent on all things defense. Oh well, enjoy your kinder-geld and (shitty) universal health care. America will glady continue to make the adult decisions in regards to security.

Big Troubles
03-22-2004, 04:23 PM
your kidding right? Health care? We lead the world in health care. Taxes are high sure. But so is the job market and wages. That way we can afford to live like we dont care how much it will cost for prescription drugs and hospital care- because its taken care of. Welfare is lower than US. You guys have a work for welfare program that has proven to be a bust. Forced to hand out food stamps because most likely cash will be spent on booze and smokes instead of food. Great program! Sheesh.
America keeps making its own decisions based on what they believe the rest of the free world wants. And if we dont want, what they suggest then tough titty on the rest of the free world right? Ok. Then why have a UN? Whats the point?
And dont get me started on gun control! We have far more guns in Canada, and we use them for hunting. Americans have less weapons, but they are all semi to automatic for "self *cough cough* defense. Or you know, in case someone cuts you off in traffic, its nice to have a .22 in the glove comp right?
Thanks, but being a proud Canadian, I will take my chances listening to the French, German, Japanese and Cuban's before I let some American tell me how much better their lives are. When its all self denial.

Big Troubles
03-22-2004, 04:27 PM
And PS: There has NEVER been a terrorist attack on any scale north of your American border. I wonder why that is? Maybe its just because Canada doesn't start fights. We clean up other peoples messes. World War 1 and 2. Afganastan. We ARE still there cleaning up your shit storm of a mess. Not to mention the Canadian Peacekeepers that have to follow the American troops with brooms everywhere they go.

BigBadBrian
03-22-2004, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
your kidding right? Health care? We lead the world in health care.

That's why all the Canucks are trying to have their surgery in the states. Some bean counter probably told them the gain in their quality of life wasn't worth the money. :gulp:

BigBadBrian
03-22-2004, 04:39 PM
And PS: There has NEVER been a terrorist attack on any scale north of your American border. I wonder why that is? Maybe its just because Canada doesn't start fights. We clean up other peoples messes. World War 1 and 2. Afganastan. We ARE still there cleaning up your shit storm of a mess. Not to mention the Canadian Peacekeepers that have to follow the American troops with brooms everywhere they go.

Somebody's gotta clean the toilets. You guys do such a good job of it, also. ;)

Big Troubles
03-22-2004, 04:56 PM
? man you certainly are showing off your American educational standards.

first of all Canucks as you called us, are having surgery in the States for 2 reasons. #1 There are a shortage of nurses and Doctors in Canada. Read the news. and #2 We can afford it, as opposed to say, I dont know...Anyone in the States!

Hey, we'll clean the toilets, if it means we lead the world in health care, education, strict gun laws that reduce crime and zero capital punishment. You guys sink 800 billion into NASA to see if a fossil of a rock HAD water AT ONE TIME some million years ago. Then you sink another 500 billion into your "defense security". Then you turn around and wonder why you have so many homeless and poor people. You wonder why its such a dog eat dog world in your counrty? Because America, the war is with yourselves, every single day. Nothing like dodging bullets and job hunting full time! I'll take my clean water and air and my millions of trees any day. Ask Canadian here in the forums. We dont fear our neighbours in Canada. We fear you psychos, who invade at whim when its convienient to do so.

FORD
03-22-2004, 05:38 PM

Probably shouldn't say that too loud. It's only a matter of time before the BCE realize they need to export the fear culture over the border.

A few months ago, Tommy Franks suggested that another terrorist attack might result in martial law, but he also ambiguously hinted that such an attack wouldn't even have to neccessarily be within the US.

How could they accomplish both of these goals? By targeting a large Canadian city close to the US border, such as Toronto or Vancouver.

If Junior is elected in November, he's going to find a way to drag you guys into this bullshit, if for no other reason than to stop the mass immigration from the US to Canada which will happen - especially when they bring back the draft :(

ELVIS
03-22-2004, 05:44 PM
P A R A N O I A

Big Troubles
03-22-2004, 05:56 PM
well we'll have to just conjur up some more of those mad cows then! LOL

name it, we got it...all ready to go! Sars, Mad Cow, West Nile. LOL

US will never...Ever invade Canadian soil. They tried that before, and well, lets just say, we still have ownership of the clean great lakes.

ELVIS
03-22-2004, 05:58 PM
What are you talking about ??

ELVIS
03-22-2004, 06:00 PM
And please explain to me old wise one..

Why don't you have any doctors and nurses in the Great White North ???

Big Troubles
03-22-2004, 06:06 PM
well I'll explain...but only once...LOL

We dont have a shortage now. But in the 80's and 90's, the Americans were paying silly amounts of money for Dr's and nurses because they had a shortage. So essentially what happened is, all the Canadian health care workers headed south for the US dollar, which left us short. But since then, there has been an outpour of health care workers, be it dr's or nurses now making what American's do if not more. It was our Gov way of countering the loss of Dr's. to the States. It worked. A little too well, as now we have an abundance of health care workers coming out of college and university looking for work. so far they are getting it. But eventualy they will be looking south for work once more.

Big Troubles
03-22-2004, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
What are you talking about ??

What part are you confused about?

lucky wilbury
03-22-2004, 06:31 PM
canada DOES NOT lead the way in heath care. when was the last time any major drug or medical procedure originated from canada? next time you get your drugs look on the label their most likely from America. canada can't even pay their own troops let alone defend itself. you can thank the good ole usa and the SAC bases in Alaska for keeping the russians from kicking your ass. anyone want to dig up the tread about the canuck military going broke? as far as terrorism how many times have people been caught coming across the boarders from canada with explosives? oh yeah i almost forgot the reason why canada doesn't really have a military is because YOUR STILL ENGLANDS BITCH! when you deciede to become your own country then will talk. even better yet when your country actual becomes one country and half of it doesn't try to secede. you people can't even keep a bunch of french speaking fools in line. now everyone time to rise because the queen is coming!

Big Troubles
03-22-2004, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by lucky wilbury
canada DOES NOT lead the way in heath care. when was the last time any major drug or medical procedure originated from canada? next time you get your drugs look on the label their most likely from America. canada can't even pay their own troops let alone defend itself. you can thank the good ole usa and the SAC bases in Alaska for keeping the russians from kicking your ass. anyone want to dig up the tread about the canuck military going broke? as far as terrorism how many times have people been caught coming across the boarders from canada with explosives? oh yeah i almost forgot the reason why canada doesn't really have a military is because YOUR STILL ENGLANDS BITCH! when you deciede to become your own country then will talk. even better yet when your country actual becomes one country and half of it doesn't try to secede. you people can't even keep a bunch of french speaking fools in line. now everyone time to rise because the queen is coming!

Theres a lot of mistruths in your statements. The last time a medical procedure was performed in canada. We found the strain that causes the bird flu, we found the strain the came from your country called "west nile", and most of our medicines DO NOT come from USA, they are SOLD to USA at a cheaper price. In fact most of our meds are from Switzerland and Europe/Asia...Its called import/export trade moron.
And yes, our military is broke, because everytime you fucks get your asses handed to you in a small war like Afganastan, we pour our Billions in to help clean up your shitty mess, and in fact are still there. Check your history book little boy. Canada and Britian have spent the last 2 century's cleaning your mess and its about time the rest of the world see's this. In fact the last invasion you guys did, most of the free world did see it, and disagreed to help. What does that tell you?
Bomb through our borders. The reason being, is simple. we are a simple peace loving country, and people from foreign land abuse that little known fact. the problem is, The Americans have WAY too many enemies. Stop trying to conquer the earth for Christs sake. Quebec are french fucks and they can separate if they want. The trouble is they dont have the resources. get your facts straight, its got nothing to do with the rest of Canmada and our policies, its got everything to do with Freedom of Choice. Queens Bitch? Sure. Nothing like having England on your side. You know England right? Sure you do. Thats why you bow and respect our and the union jack you fucking moron. trust me. you dont want me to eductae you on this. I'll spin circles around you so fast , you'll blow chuncks fella.

lucky wilbury
03-22-2004, 07:06 PM
Theres a lot of mistruths in your statements. The last time a medical procedure was performed in canada. We found the strain that causes the bird flu, we found the strain the came from your country called "west nile", and most of our medicines DO NOT come from USA, they are SOLD to USA at a cheaper price. In fact most of our meds are from Switzerland and Europe/Asia...Its called import/export trade moron.

get your facts straight. most of your drugs are AMERICAN. thats why there is a brew ha ha down here because of reimportation of AMERICAN drugs.

And yes, our military is broke, because everytime you fucks get your asses handed to you in a small war like Afganastan, we pour our Billions in to help clean up your shitty mess, and in fact are still there.

your not paying for anything because you CAN'T. we're paying for your deployment through NATO. your not spending a single penny.

Check your history book little boy. Canada and Britian have spent the last 2 century's cleaning your mess and its about time the rest of the world see's this.

did you get smacked in the head with a hockey stick? britain caused the world problems and you weren't and still aren't your own country. they haven't cleaned up any mess neither have you. almost every third wolrd country was once own by britain. problems in the middle east? all created when britian carved up the middle east. they haven't "cleaned up" anything

In fact the last invasion you guys did, most of the free world did see it, and disagreed to help. What does that tell you?

tell that to the 50+ nations who are helping out.

Bomb through our borders. The reason being, is simple. we are a simple peace loving country,

ha this from a coutnry whos nation sport is hockey

and people from foreign land abuse that little known fact. the problem is, The Americans have WAY too many enemies.

the only reason why people go to canada is becase your a bunch of babies and won't keep them out. we're their first choice and when we say no they go to you. just like most of you canucks. most of you got to canada after you were kicked out of here after the revolutionary war.

Stop trying to conquer the earth for Christs sake.

conquer the earth? what are you smoking? hell we OWNED half of the earth after we kicked the japs and the germans back to their holes. everywhere from north africa to italy to the philipenes to burma japan and germany. we conquered the world and we gave it all back.

Quebec are french fucks and they can separate if they want. The trouble is they dont have the resources. get your facts straight, its got nothing to do with the rest of Canmada and our policies, its got everything to do with Freedom of Choice.

so the freedom of chioce to try to leave every few yeras. thats not a strong country by any strech. just think where did the idea for freedom and democracy start?

Queens Bitch? Sure. Nothing like having England on your side. You know England right? Sure you do. Thats why you bow and respect our and the union jack you fucking moron.

englands on our side now but when push came to shove we wanted freedom and you wanted to kiss the kings boot. next time you go to the polls or pick up a paper you can thank the USA for democracy.

trust me. you dont want me to eductae you on this. I'll spin circles around you so fast , you'll blow chuncks fella.

love to see you try. in fact tell me how it is to still be one of the few places in the world to still bow down to a king. i wouldn't know how it feels since we told the king to fuck off almost 230 years ago.

Big Troubles
03-22-2004, 07:09 PM
(clears throat)
Hey.
I'm not a lumberjack,
or a fur trader...
and I don't live in an igloo
or eat blubber, or own a dogsled...
and I don't know Jimmy, Sally or Suzy from Canada,
although I'm certain they're really, really nice.

I have a Prime Minister,
not a President.
I speak English and French,
NOT American.
and I pronouce it ABOUT,
NOT A BOOT.

I can proudly sew my country's flag on my backpack.
I believe in peace keeping, NOT policing.
DIVERSITY, NOT assimilation,
AND THAT THE BEAVER IS A TRULY PROUD AND NOBLE ANIMAL.
A TOQUE IS A HAT,
A CHESTERFIELD IS A COUCH,
AND IT IS PRONOUCED 'ZED' NOT 'ZEE', 'ZED'!

CANADA IS THE SECOND LARGEST LANDMASS!
THE FIRST NATION OF HOCKEY!
AND THE BEST PART OF NORTH AMERICA!

MY NAME IS Big Troubles!
AND I AM CANADIAN!

Big Troubles
03-22-2004, 07:14 PM
"conquer the earth? what are you smoking? hell we OWNED half of the earth after we kicked the japs and the germans back to their holes. everywhere from north africa to italy to the philipenes to burma japan and germany. we conquered the world and we gave it all back."

No no...What are you smoking? WWII...Canadians were fighting on the beaches months before your lazy asses hit the shores. Wanna know why? You were too interested in trying to defeat Japan. Then the Americans knew about the plot of the Japs joining the Germans, and THATS WHEN you guys got off your couches and decided to HELP.
Korean war? Canadian soldiers were first on the ground.
Money spent on relief for Panama, Iraq, Persian Gulf, Afganastan not to mention the ethnic cleansing relief over seas.

Big Troubles
03-22-2004, 07:19 PM
Canada entered the 1939-1945 War on 10th September 1939. Within two months the first contingents of Canadian troops arrived in the United Kingdom to supplement the British Expeditionary Forces (BEF). Forestalled by the evacuation of the British Army from Dunkirk and the Channel ports, Canada's role became one of defence of the British Isles. Far across the globe a small force of Canadians arrived in Hong Kong in time to meet the Japanese invasion, and fought with the British, Indian and Hong Kong forces in defence of the colony until the surrender on Christmas Day 1941.
Gee when did the USA enter....?

Big Troubles
03-22-2004, 07:21 PM
Contributions in the Air
Although a major task of the Royal Canadian Air Force (RCAF) based at home was the hunting of U-Boats in the North Atlantic, its most important area of operations was Europe, where 48 Canadian squadrons served. The scale of their contribution was recognized on 1st January 1943 by the formation of No. 6 Group, an RCAF formation within Bomber Command. Canadian airmen fought in the Battle of Britain, North Africa, Italy and the Normandy invasion. About 17,000 died, the great majority while serving with Bomber Command.

again...where are the Americans? Oh hang on...I think they are coming now....

Angel
03-22-2004, 07:22 PM
Oh my my honey bunch. You're having the same chats with these oppressed people that I did when I joined DDLR last year! You must remember, love, that these folks are from the most oppressed nation in the world. Forgive them, it's the lack of education that spews from their mouths. ;) (Except FORD, he's a little whacked, but he's got the right idea, and his knowledge of our great nation is awesome!) Don't YOU go knocking Quebec though honey, that's where our great nation got it's start, and us English speaking Canucks need to take more pride in the fact that we are intelligent enough to be able to have two official languages!!! :D

Whereabouts are you anyway? PLEASE tell me your out West!! I need some company!

:angel:

Seshmeister
03-22-2004, 07:24 PM
canada DOES NOT lead the way in heath care. when was the last time any major drug or medical procedure originated from canada?

Paediatric Cardiology was virtually invented in Canada(Toronto) leading to the 8 in a thousand kids born with heart problems now being on the whole saveable.

The work there in the 1970s has saved 100s of thousands of kids all over the world including the US.

Cheers!

:gulp:

lucky wilbury
03-22-2004, 07:25 PM
America: keeping the world (even the french) safe for democracy and freedom. ass kicker of kings and despots. liberator of oppresed peoples grateful and ungrateful (those damn french again). home of DLR and rock and roll!

"Let every nation know, whether it wishes us well or ill, that we shall pay any price, bear any burden, meet any hardship, support any friend, oppose any foe to assure the survival and the success of liberty."

Big Troubles
03-22-2004, 07:26 PM
Why did the United States get into World War 2?

The US stayed neutral in WWII until the US Naval Base @ Pearl Harbor, Hawaii was bombed by the Japanese on December 07, 1941.
The Japanese were then enemies of the United States ...
As mentioned, the Japanese attacked the US Pacific Fleet at Pearl Harbor, then the US bases in the Philippines. The US declared war on Japan, then a few days later Hitler declared war on the US, followed by a US declaration of war against Germany, and the US was fully involved in the war.

well, Gee that was nice of the States to join in WHEN it was convenient for them eh? Maybe we (the rest of the world) will respond with the same defense the next time their enourmous (look at the size of our buildings!!) skyscrapers get bombed. Or Camp David. Or Pentagon or a huge sporting event.

Big Troubles
03-22-2004, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Angel
Oh my my honey bunch. You're having the same chats with these oppressed people that I did when I joined DDLR last year! You must remember, love, that these folks are from the most oppressed nation in the world. Forgive them, it's the lack of education that spews from their mouths. ;) (Except FORD, he's a little whacked, but he's got the right idea, and his knowledge of our great nation is awesome!) Don't YOU go knocking Quebec though honey, that's where our great nation got it's start, and us English speaking Canucks need to take more pride in the fact that we are intelligent enough to be able to have two official languages!!! :D

Whereabouts are you anyway? PLEASE tell me your out West!! I need some company!

Hi babe! From Ontario. Sure is nice having another Canadian here. Its hard explaining all this info to the ignorant American Im talking to through this thread. Maybe its the lower school standards or maybe the gun shots going off too close to their ears...? LOL where out west are? Alberta?

Angel
03-22-2004, 07:34 PM
No names here, just the pointed observation that Europe is impotent on all things defense. Oh well, enjoy your kinder-geld and (shitty) universal health care. America will glady continue to make the adult decisions in regards to security.

Once again JA, look at a map, Canada aint in Europe! As for Health Care...lets see. Every 6 months I get my pacemaker checked out, and every 8-9 years I have surgery to replace said pacemaker. I'm also currently going through extensive tests and soon to have some exploratory surgery. Depending on what is found in THAT surgery, I may have to go through some pretty heavy duty rounds of chemotherapy and radiation treatment.

Sure is good to know that I don't have to worry about whether or not I can afford to stay alive! My health care does that for me!

So, as I've said numerous times, don't yap about shit you know sweet fuck all about! !! :p

Big Troubles
03-22-2004, 07:37 PM
Once again JA, look at a map, Canada aint in Europe! As for Health Care...lets see. Every 6 months I get my pacemaker checked out, and every 8-9 years I have surgery to replace said pacemaker. I'm also currently going through extensive tests and soon to have some exploratory surgery. Depending on what is found in THAT surgery, I may have to go through some pretty heavy duty rounds of chemotherapy and radiation treatment.

Sure is good to know that I don't have to worry about whether or not I can afford to stay alive! My health care does that for me!

Well said!
So, as I've said numerous times, don't yap about shit you know sweet fuck all about! !! :p

Angel
03-22-2004, 07:37 PM
Yup, I'm in Edmonton. There's a few of you Crows on here (Whoops, that's Banffite talk for Ontarions ;)) There are some more here from Ontario, Full Bug for one! You can waste your time on here big tiime, especially when it comes to JA and B3 (Big Bad Brian). - HI GUYS! ;)

Cheers to ya doll, I'm heading home now for a Canadian, and some good ole BC Bud!

Big Troubles
03-22-2004, 07:39 PM
Right on. I almost forgot about our great beer! lol dumb bastards eh?

Full Bug is right on! he's not far from me at all and might do a little get together if dave heads to T.O.

Big Troubles
03-22-2004, 07:40 PM
I have a sister that lives in Edmonton that I have not seen nor talked to in at least 10 years! Do you know her? Nicky St Pierre.

Sounds like an American question no? lol

lucky wilbury
03-22-2004, 07:42 PM
1. you want to get into who lost more people in WWII the numbers won't even be close.

2. you've just disproven your own point. you claimed that canada and britain had to "clean up" american messes but then you point out ww2 saying we came in after you. WE cleaned up your mess. YOU were losing until we came in. the tides changed when america joined the war. the japs recognized so didn't germany. so we cleaned up YOUR mess.

Big Troubles
03-22-2004, 07:50 PM
cleaned up our mess? the war was 30 days from being over when you showed your cowardly asses. the "mess" I was referring to, was shooting at the wrong people. Rapeing the women. Burning villiages...You know...all the things that you americans say are terrorism. and no we werent losing retard. Theres no WE in a world war.
You Americans have your Patriotism all fucked up and disorientated. In fact, keep it that way. Gives us Canadians amused as we look down at you from time to time shaking our heads...LOL So are we done, or do I have to keep posting actual Historian Facts to dispute your views?

lucky wilbury
03-22-2004, 07:53 PM
No no...What are you smoking? WWII...Canadians were fighting on the beaches months before your lazy asses hit the shores. Wanna know why? You were too interested in trying to defeat Japan. Then the Americans knew about the plot of the Japs joining the Germans, and THATS WHEN you guys got off your couches and decided to HELP.
Korean war? Canadian soldiers were first on the ground.
Money spent on relief for Panama, Iraq, Persian Gulf, Afganastan not to mention the ethnic cleansing relief over seas.

your people were on the defensive the entire time. other posts you've made back that up.

Canada's role became one of defence of the British Isles

we came in and went on offense in africa, the pacific and in europe. your backs were at the walls.

lucky wilbury
03-22-2004, 08:02 PM
cleaned up our mess? the war was 30 days from being over when you showed your cowardly asses.

30 days from what england losing? remind me when was europe invaded? oh thats right when the americans showed up. what were you canadains doing? "defending the british isle"

the "mess" I was referring to, was shooting at the wrong people. Rapeing the women. Burning villiages...You know...all the things that you americans say are terrorism.

:rolleyes:

and no we werent losing retard.

always being on defense in a war is losing.

Theres no WE in a world war.
You Americans have your Patriotism all fucked up and disorientated. In fact, keep it that way. Gives us Canadians amused as we look down at you from time to time shaking our heads...LOL So are we done, or do I have to keep posting actual Historian Facts to dispute your views?

yes there is a we in a world war. WE did all the heavy lifing. WE are what the germans feared most. we are the one that fought into france and italy. OUR military keep back japan in the pacific. yor "fact" dispute your own veiws. do you read them beofre you post them. america is the number 1 provider of humanitarian aid in the world. American air power stopped genocide in the balkens NOT canadain air power. we provide aid everywhere.

Big Troubles
03-22-2004, 08:08 PM
Invasions by America. (or first strikes) no particular order:

Panama
Grenada
Iraq
Iran
Afganastan
Upper Canada (and lost)
Saudi Arabia
Israel
Battle of Monte Cassino

Im sure as hell Im missing some. Im talking about America attacking first. NOT defense. Offense. Feel free to add some.

Seshmeister
03-22-2004, 08:08 PM
American air power stopped genocide in the balkens NOT canadain air power. we provide aid everywhere.

Given what your drug addled gung ho pilots did to Canadian forces, not the most tasteful point to make...:)

Cheers!

Big Troubles
03-22-2004, 08:11 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Given what your drug addled gung ho pilots did to Canadian forces, not the most tasteful point to make...:)

Cheers!

Yeah no shit eh? Thats not the first incident either. Im not even sure those American dumb asses were repremended by our troops or not. I know they lost thier jobs and posting but other than that...nothing. Those bitches were lucky we didn't slice their throats for their "mis guided" shooting target.

Big Troubles
03-22-2004, 08:14 PM
http://www.cbc.ca/stories/2002/09/13/friendly_fire020913

lucky wilbury
03-22-2004, 08:15 PM
Invasions by America. (or first strikes) no particular order:

Panama
Grenada

two good operations

Iraq

the first gulf war or this one? i'm sure the iraqis would disaggree aith you about keeping saddam in power. any one have that bbc poll showing the iraqis are happy addam is gone?

Iran

never invaded iran and i don't consider accidents with planes either

Afganastan

it's called retailation. they supported and help fund obl now the taliban are gone.

Saudi Arabia
Israel

and when have we ever attacked saudi arabia or israel?

Im sure as hell Im missing some. Im talking about America attacking first. NOT defense. Offense. Feel free to add some.

feel free to back them up.

Cathedral
03-22-2004, 08:15 PM
cleaned up our mess? the war was 30 days from being over when you showed your cowardly asses. the "mess" I was referring to, was shooting at the wrong people. Rapeing the women. Burning villiages...You know...all the things that you americans say are terrorism. and no we werent losing retard. Theres no WE in a world war.

30 days from being over?
Dude, tell that to my family members who died in that war over a 3 year period. that's actual Family history that i can document.

But what is the point in arguing over the past?

The point is WE (and there is a we here) were all Allie's in that war and there is no point in arguing biased History books on a DLR fansite. It will get us nowhere and only get bloodpressure up.
the fact is that there were a couple of Canadians that served with my relatives and all this banter is doing is cheapening the unity that they felt for each other as they fought side by side, not us, nobody on this site understands how they all went to battle with each other and how they fought together.
I find it insulting to both countries to even have this "My dick is bigger than yours" debate over a war non of us were personally involved in.
My Grandmother sat down with us and told us stories at length about that war and how EVERYONE involved was on the same team PROUDLY.

America and Canada BOTH gave lives to the cause and who lost more or not don't mean jack to me. war is bloody and it kills people without discrimination and one life lost be it American or Canadian is one to many for me.
We all bleed and we all die, and in THAT war both our countries were comrades and whether you want to admit it or not, they protected each other without question.

Jeeze, way to trample on their memories people.....let it go!

lucky wilbury
03-22-2004, 08:17 PM
Yeah no shit eh? Thats not the first incident either. Im not even sure those American dumb asses were repremended by our troops or not. I know they lost thier jobs and posting but other than that...nothing. Those bitches were lucky we didn't slice their throats for their "mis guided" shooting target.

and why did those accidents happen? that right your people had to train in a war zone because they couldn't pay to train somewhere else. yeah you canucks are really tough people. you've got to sucker punch people from behind and drive them to the ice.

Big Troubles
03-22-2004, 08:18 PM
Canada vs. America
By: Liam Jones

FOR THE LAND OF STUPID
AND THE HOME OF THE IGNORANT.

FACT: America is the most schooled yet least educated nation in the world.

How many fuckers on the Islanders team are even fucking American anyway? I'm willing to bet it's well under half. I propose an invasion of these shithead ******-haters to the south: beat the fuckers to death with hockey sticks and beaver pelts (beaver, snort snort... VAGINA!!!!)

HEY I KNOW WE CAN USE THOSE 4, OH FUCK I MEAN 3 NEW SUBS THAT WE GOT.

What the fuck is with the whole god damned mother fucking world ripping us off? Millions of dollars on subs gets ripped of by england. 4 dead in a war that we have no place in by supposed friendly fire (I like the friendly napalm: it tickles as it burns your flesh off), and now the booing of our anthem.

Bush: sorry little brother, I guess we should quit putting all that testosterone in our beef.
Chretein: it's okay, it is a stupid song anyway, and at least one of the dead boys was a ******. Would you like a cream pie, eh??
And now a rant which may not make sense

I was glad when those fucking planes killed a bunch of your innocents. I thought it may smack that fucking semi-doped-up semi-retarted smile of off your face. I mean, your penis hasn't been quite so big after Vietnam. Unless of course it is getting the good old viagra treatment from Hollywood (by the way thanks for ending world war 2 single-handedly, *cough* *cough* sarcasm sarcasm). Oh wait, there was that time that you invaded Granada for no fucking reason, and who could forget Panama, Ethiopia, or Korea? FUCK ME AMERICA, MAKE ME CUM WITH YOUR HUGE POWERFUL COCK!!!!!!!!

*America whips out its dick to fuck me*

WHAT A LET DOWN, I KNEW ALL THOSE BOMBS WERE COMPENSATING FOR SOMETHIN'..............ZIING.

the end

Well said...

Seshmeister
03-22-2004, 08:22 PM
two good operations

GRENADA?????

LMFAO!

Cheers!

Big Troubles
03-22-2004, 08:27 PM
and why did those accidents happen? that right your people had to train in a war zone because they couldn't pay to train somewhere else. yeah you canucks are really tough people. you've got to sucker punch people from behind and drive them to the ice.

What the fuck are you talking about? War or Hockey? Or maybe in the States its the same. Hey I didn't start this bashing on canada...YOU DID. Im defending my beliefs. And yes Cathedral I have relatives too that died and survived 3 wars. WW1 2, Korean. I have 2 Uncles that served as a Mster of Gunnery, who has some fantastic stories to share. The other Uncle served as a Peacekeeper, and front line soldier for WW2. My Grandfather served both World wars and is still alive with plaques, certificates, honourary speeches framed from foreign leaders.
I take it very seriously, when some American asshole, named "Wilbury" talks trash about us being the slower nation when history has proven other wise. fact after fact. So I got an idea. Before you spew one more sentence talking about how canadian soldiers might have deserved to be shot killed in that supposed friendly fire incident, there are Canadians on this site who pray for those lives that have to carry on without their loved ones because some asshole got careless.
Cat? You wanna talk Dave Lee? Cool. End the thread- Cause Ive made my point. See you in the next thread my friend.

lucky wilbury
03-22-2004, 08:39 PM
What the fuck are you talking about? War or Hockey? Or maybe in the States its the same. Hey I didn't start this bashing on canada...YOU DID. Im defending my beliefs.

YOU started it. hello read your first damn post. you took a shot at the states and i fired back

I take it very seriously, when some American asshole, named "Wilbury" talks trash about us being the slower nation when history has proven other wise. fact after fact.

do you speak english? read what i wrote again. i said NOTHING about being slower. you might be slow. i said:

"you can thank the good ole usa and the SAC bases in Alaska for keeping the russians from kicking your ass. anyone want to dig up the tread about the canuck military going broke?"

both factual statments. your military is going broke and i pointed it out.

So I got an idea. Before you spew one more sentence talking about how canadian soldiers might have deserved to be shot killed in that supposed friendly fire incident, there are Canadians on this site who pray for those lives that have to carry on without their loved ones because some asshole got careless.

when did i they "might have desereved to die"? where? tell me. don't make shit up asshole. i was pointing out to you that it was because they had to train in a war zone that it happen. that was the conclusion of the reports to a certain extent. the fact that there was firing going on in a place where there whould have been none.

Cat? You wanna talk Dave Lee? Cool. End the thread- Cause Ive made my point. See you in the next thread my friend.

you've made no points. you've accused and implied things in this thread about things people said which weren't said. if you can't debate stay out of the front line.

Big Troubles
03-22-2004, 08:52 PM
two good operations

the first gulf war or this one? i'm sure the iraqis would disaggree aith you about keeping saddam in power. any one have that bbc poll showing the iraqis are happy addam is gone?

never invaded iran and i don't consider accidents with planes either

it's called retailation. they supported and help fund obl now the taliban are gone.

feel free to back them up.

thanks I will.

1914-The United States declares itself officially neutral in World War I, which lasts until June of 1917.

also invaded Cuba (cuban crisis)
cambodia is invaded in 1970
1989-U.S. military troops invade Panama and install a new government.
June 27, 1950-The United States officially declares war on North Korea.
January 16, 1991-The U.S launches an air strike on Iraq.
1994-U.S. troops seize the country of Haiti.

Am I making any impact whatsoever in your thinking yet????
Prob not...so just never mind. You win. Im wrong. your right. Happy? great...
USA USA!

Blame Canada! HAHAHA...Funny stuff....That Robin Williams sure is funny. and Billy Crystal this year too....Phew, sure was funny eh?
Ok...So there you have it. Thats all I have, you win ok?

Good Bye.

lucky wilbury
03-22-2004, 09:01 PM
thanks I will.

you claimed we attacked israel and saudi arabia i want you to back those charges up.

1914-The United States declares itself officially neutral in World War I, which lasts until June of 1917. [/B][/QUOTE]

which we ended up joining.

also invaded Cuba (cuban crisis)

no those were exhile cubans.

cambodia is invaded in 1970

we didn't invade cambodia.

1989-U.S. military troops invade Panama and install a new government.

no more noriega. how is that bad?

June 27, 1950-The United States officially declares war on North Korea.

weren't you just braging about canuck going to fight n korea? hello we had to declare war after the north invade the south. declaring war allowed us to send troops to be part of the un force that went in there.

January 16, 1991-The U.S launches an air strike on Iraq.

lets see who else were with us during those air strikes during operation derst storm: france,germany,saudi arabia, russia,spain,italy etc etc. why would you bring this up as proof of anything?

1994-U.S. troops seize the country of Haiti.

Am I making any impact whatsoever in your thinking yet????
Prob not...so just never mind. You win. Im wrong. your right. Happy? great...
USA USA!

Blame Canada! HAHAHA...Funny stuff....That Robin Williams sure is funny. and Billy Crystal this year too....Phew, sure was funny eh?
Ok...So there you have it. Thats all I have, you win ok?

Good Bye.

your not making any point other then making yourself look like a fool.

FORD
03-22-2004, 10:00 PM

This is true. Maybe if we had invaded those two instead of Afghanistan and Iraq, we might have actually put a dent in terrorism?

Seshmeister
03-22-2004, 10:06 PM
LOL!

Actually that would have won the war against terrorism at a stroke.

Invading Saudi would have cut off most of the funding and replaced a tyrant with a free democratic government.

Invading Israel would have stopped the US being seen as the big prop to the murderous Israeli regime removing the motive for attacking Western Powers.

And Bush would have got his oil. Saudi has bigger reserves than Iraq.

Of course in both cases the US would have had to fight troops armed to the teeth with American weapons.

Cheers!

lucky wilbury
03-22-2004, 10:19 PM
so the both of you are up for rolling into riyadh? i'm game.

pete
03-22-2004, 10:33 PM
? man you certainly are showing off your American educational standards.

first of all Canucks as you called us, are having surgery in the States for 2 reasons. #1 There are a shortage of nurses and Doctors in Canada. Read the news. and #2 We can afford it, as opposed to say, I dont know...Anyone in the States!

Hey, we'll clean the toilets, if it means we lead the world in health care, education, strict gun laws that reduce crime and zero capital punishment. You guys sink 800 billion into NASA to see if a fossil of a rock HAD water AT ONE TIME some million years ago. Then you sink another 500 billion into your "defense security". Then you turn around and wonder why you have so many homeless and poor people. You wonder why its such a dog eat dog world in your counrty? Because America, the war is with yourselves, every single day. Nothing like dodging bullets and job hunting full time! I'll take my clean water and air and my millions of trees any day. Ask Canadian here in the forums. We dont fear our neighbours in Canada. We fear you psychos, who invade at whim when its convienient to do so.

NOT to mention, Mr ASScroft, one of our biggest industries (next to sending our jobs overseas), PRISONS! Gotta keep our crime up!

Any Bush-lapping, flag suckling, jackass knows we need improvement.

Ally_Kat
03-22-2004, 10:35 PM

I almost choked when I read that 30 day comment. Where the fuck did you get that? And don't say that my Americanized history books whitewashed anything. I had an Austrian who fled WW2 teach me, not to mention a whole generation of WW2 vets.

And you show me accounts of where we raped and pillaged in WW2, cuz I can go on stories i've been told on how horrified the boys were when they found out the shit that was going on with the Nazis.

pete
03-22-2004, 10:40 PM
1. you want to get into who lost more people in WWII the numbers won't even be close.

2. you've just disproven your own point. you claimed that canada and britain had to "clean up" american messes but then you point out ww2 saying we came in after you. WE cleaned up your mess. YOU were losing until we came in. the tides changed when america joined the war. the japs recognized so didn't germany. so we cleaned up YOUR mess.

yep! America is a different place now.

pete
03-22-2004, 10:43 PM
your people were on the defensive the entire time. other posts you've made back that up.

we came in and went on offense in africa, the pacific and in europe. your backs were at the walls.

This is part of our problem that most of the world has gotten over. Our separatist attitude.

pete
03-22-2004, 10:46 PM
Canada vs. America
By: Liam Jones

FOR THE LAND OF STUPID
AND THE HOME OF THE IGNORANT.

FACT: America is the most schooled yet least educated nation in the world.

How many fuckers on the Islanders team are even fucking American anyway? I'm willing to bet it's well under half. I propose an invasion of these shithead ******-haters to the south: beat the fuckers to death with hockey sticks and beaver pelts (beaver, snort snort... VAGINA!!!!)

HEY I KNOW WE CAN USE THOSE 4, OH FUCK I MEAN 3 NEW SUBS THAT WE GOT.

What the fuck is with the whole god damned mother fucking world ripping us off? Millions of dollars on subs gets ripped of by england. 4 dead in a war that we have no place in by supposed friendly fire (I like the friendly napalm: it tickles as it burns your flesh off), and now the booing of our anthem.

Bush: sorry little brother, I guess we should quit putting all that testosterone in our beef.
Chretein: it's okay, it is a stupid song anyway, and at least one of the dead boys was a ******. Would you like a cream pie, eh??
And now a rant which may not make sense

I was glad when those fucking planes killed a bunch of your innocents. I thought it may smack that fucking semi-doped-up semi-retarted smile of off your face. I mean, your penis hasn't been quite so big after Vietnam. Unless of course it is getting the good old viagra treatment from Hollywood (by the way thanks for ending world war 2 single-handedly, *cough* *cough* sarcasm sarcasm). Oh wait, there was that time that you invaded Granada for no fucking reason, and who could forget Panama, Ethiopia, or Korea? FUCK ME AMERICA, MAKE ME CUM WITH YOUR HUGE POWERFUL COCK!!!!!!!!

*America whips out its dick to fuck me*

WHAT A LET DOWN, I KNEW ALL THOSE BOMBS WERE COMPENSATING FOR SOMETHIN'..............ZIING.

the end

Well said...

Yeah, maybe if we go into iraq, we can make the world safe for American shoppers again. LOL

BigBadBrian
03-23-2004, 07:04 AM
Canada and Britian have spent the last 2 century's cleaning your mess and its about time the rest of the world see's this.

Name these "messes." You can't. :gulp:

Big Troubles
03-23-2004, 07:17 AM
Im tired of pointing out any messes that the United States have made the last 2 century's. Im not saying Canada is any better. Im defending my nation just as much as you guys defend yours. Its not a war here gentlemen. (and ladies) Ive made my point over and over. And Ive also said good-bye 2 threads ago. LOL

and btw, Ive read that the "30 days" comment has gotten over eal well with your sense of sarcasim and humour. Perhaps another thing that could be taught in USA instead of "How to purchase a firearm without a permit". And also like I said in the last thread. You win. USA! USA! Ok? Everybody happy now? good. Cause I have to take a shit, and wipe my ass with your flag now. No disrespect, I just wanna show you guys the same democracy that your 4 fathers have passed down and showcased to the rest of the world.
Good luck in the next war! Im sure we will be sending more troops and money to help out where we can. C'mon France, Hey Germany, Japan, we're looking at you guys too. I know the U.N put strict sanctions on war, but its the United States for Christs sakes. We have to do what they say. They make fancy movies and have good music, so they must know what they are doing!

BigBadBrian
03-23-2004, 07:59 AM

Good luck in the next war! Im sure we will be sending more troops and money to help out where we can.

Thank you. You guys make pretty good practice targets. :gun:

Big Troubles
03-23-2004, 09:05 AM
hey no problem. see we lose a few troops here and there...and well,those were deemed acidents. Americans lose, how many? 5,000 people in the WTC? Seems to me, that was no accident. Guess we're doing something right. Staying out of the target area anyways...

Big Troubles
03-23-2004, 09:15 AM
lets take to task some of your american education. see I can name all 52 states and capital cities. Lets see what an average american would know about Canada. no cheating now.

Big Troubles
03-23-2004, 09:16 AM
dont get distracted now. I know its been awhile since you've tested your mind as opposed to your muscles.

Ally_Kat
03-23-2004, 11:41 AM
hey no problem. see we lose a few troops here and there...and well,those were deemed acidents. Americans lose, how many? 5,000 people in the WTC? Seems to me, that was no accident. Guess we're doing something right. Staying out of the target area anyways...

yeah, not important enough to waste an attack effort. ;)

Maybe you didn't get the memo, but they didn't just attack America. It's the western world they went after. The World Trade Center was what they wanted to use to get their point across. It symbolized to them all the evils of our (a collective western nation our) culture.

Americans weren't the only one who lost people on that day. Maybe you didn't know. but it's called the World Trade Center for a reason. A lot of world business had branches located there and a lot of foreigners (for lack of a better word right now) worked there for their countries. And yes, even Canadians. That's why it was target twice. That's why there was a twice time. They don't have a jihad against America or Americans.

Yeah, they've attacked us a couple more times than others, but you don't go after the little dogs. You go after the top dog so that the other dogs go, "well, they got hit and look where they stand." Yeah, attacks are going to come because we're the superpower. Yep, you're country is safe. Besides, it would be stupid to bite the hand that feeds them. Why would they attack you on your homeland? You might beef up security and prevent them from gaining access to the big dog they need to pull down to make a point. It's all logic.

And you might fight back by saying, "why was the Pentagon hit?" Again, because it is the superpower's, well, main base so to say. And why plan on attacking the White House? Well, what do they call our President? Leader of the Free World. Bring him down and throw around successful jihad to other countries and hell, you've made a huge success.

And don't start on me that i'm boasting. I'm just saying, ya got to look at the symbolics of this. Is that all there is to it? Nawh, there's more, but this is a huge part of it. If Canada was the superpower, or England, they'd be the ones getting this slack.

And that 30 day stuff is so stupid, even if it was sarcastical. If you're going to make a sarcastical statement, it can't be that far-fetched. You want to brag that you guys declared war on Germany a week after England did, fine. You and I both know that you guys were connected to what was going on, even if it is just by the crown.

We got pulled into the war. See, at the time America had this isolationist view. This was Europe's mess. And correct if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure the Germans were getting pissed that even though we were neutral we were still sending the Allied powers supplies and such. And when did we enter the war? December 7th, 1941 for the Asian theater and Dec 11th, the Germans announced war on us. Oh *waves fingers* two years after you. Seems it lasted, oh, 4 years after we got involved.

And I'd like to know what those two nonexistential states are.

Big Troubles
03-23-2004, 11:44 AM
You sound very angry. did you not pass my test?

Big Troubles
03-23-2004, 11:47 AM
I know there are 50. Its fun to see if any one other than one person notice that.

cheers

Big Troubles
03-23-2004, 11:56 AM
and I absolutely agree with you about the WTC. I lost my friend from Sudbury in that bombing. It was sensless and tragic. and everyday Sean Bowler is in my prayers as well as the many that were lost. My point was, is that the bombing on the WTC was nothing more than chopping off Americas dick. Thats all War is. Who's got the biggest penis. Im seriously. Its all penis evny. Tallest buildings, fastes ships and planes. Technology. Go go go.... USA USA!
My problem with that is that it's causing this tremendous gloating cloud above America (super power or not) that will eventualy rain warfare. I dont care if you guys are "the best". Holy fuck, I love my country more than anything. And I also understand the losses WE had to endure to keep our freedom. And yes, we are "ruled" under the Queen, but if you guys picked up a world histroy book, instead of an American history book you would see that you guys are NO WAY "better" than anyone else. Bomb this. Invade that. You guys have proven to either attack "at night", "invade when enemy is not prepared for war" or "show up at last to raise your flag to declare victory". Its sickening, and that's my opinion. dont like it? Fine. I dont care. You have yours...I have mine. This is why theres a border between us. Its not just the clean air, water, better schools, family values, gun control and street violence and health care plans that divide us. It's our freedom of choice and speech.
We dont have to lock our doors at night. We dont worry about getting cut off in traffic, only to be shot at later. We just live our lives. Try it some time.

Ally_Kat
03-23-2004, 12:24 PM
You sound very angry. did you not pass my test?

haha, nawh. Takes a lot to actually anger me. Trust me, you'd know if I was angry.

I will admit that I didn't even bother with the test because I'm doing two other assignments at once here. That and I, personally, honestly couldn't care less about your provinces. Nothing against Canada, but it's up there doing it's thing and I'm down here doing my thing.

You're just having fun poking fun at us, saying we're stupid and all. And that's fine. But remember the reasoning behind people picking fights online. ;)

That, and just saying - not attacking - so don't take it wrong, if you are going to go boasting that you are smarter than every American on here and in America, then I would deffy show it and stop cutting and pasting other articles and just slamming us. Ya know what I mean?

John Ashcroft
03-23-2004, 12:48 PM
Holy Shit! Look at the shit storm I started!
:eek:

This is great.

First, You're a Canucklehead, I didn't know. Sorry about overestimating your capacity for rational thought by labeling you a European (after all, at least Europe has shown the capacity to defend itself throughout history... Canada's a different story). Hell, I leave for a day and looks like Lucky's stomped the floor with you, but what the hell, I'll jump back in...

Your defense is pitiful. Your percentage of your GDP spent on defense is the least of all member nations in NATO (other than Luxembourg, who's a member only on paper, and Turkey who's currency has been freefalling for years). I suppose I don't blame you after all, the U.S. has spent all the money required to protect your sorry assed country for decades. I guess you're our toady, which is cool. The uncool thing about it is you have some of the finest soldiers and airman I've ever met, and your government fucks them in the ass at every opportunity. It's pitiful. Your account of WWII is laughable, as is your list of American "invasions" (Oh, and Grenada was a success. It's part of the reason you revisionists hate Ronald Reagan so damn much. After all, he rid South America of one more marxist dictator, and you commies can't have that...) I think your account of history was fairly rebuked earlier. But to tell you the truth, I won't show any disrespect for Canada's contribution during WWII as it was admirable. But today's a different time, and your leaders are milking your neighbors (that's right, no fucking "u") to the south for protection so you can afford that shitty healthcare system you've got, which I'll get to in a minute. You've had no terrorist attack because you send them all south with nary an afterthought. Some appreciation you fucking leeches! ;)

On to health care. Your health care sucks. I'd gladly keep our system over yours. If I'm sick, I get care immediately. Not two or three months down the line. Our doctors are amongst the best in the world, as is our research and development. Pretty much all medical advancements come from our side of the boarder. Yeah, you've got Americans going North for cheap drugs (cheap to us, but not to you as your taxes are paying for them). But you Canuckleheads better come south if you ever need major surgery. And you do (at least the smarter ones do). Here's a little ditty on your system and it's reliance on ours:

Borderline hysteria over Canadian drugs

Seattleites can hold their progressive heads high again this week. After months of watching other states and municipalities around the country get nasty with Big Pharma, the Emerald City is now getting ready to claim its own piece of the barge to Canada. This week, the city held a forum to plot bulk "reimportation" of prescription drugs from those famous dollar-store prices they have up north. Lo, what it takes to make the Democrats rediscover their love for free trade.

The plan being totted around by City Councilman Tom Rasmussen is the worst kind of copycat politics. Following the eminent lead of Springfield, Mass., the scheme would require that all health-care plans for government employees purchase their prescription drugs over the border. The total savings for this exercise will be, as Austin Powers might say, "One million dollars."

That's the outside figure, naturally — others have predicted the annual savings will be closer to the neighborhood of $300,000. But when it comes to the Big Drug companies, no nickel isn't worth bending over to pick up if it shows solidarity against these capitalist exploiters of our need for Viagra, pain relief and drugs to reduce cholesterol without, you know, forgoing any cheeseburgers.

The endgame here is bigger than any co-pay savings, as many American proponents of the Canadian system will freely admit. Drug companies are now filling the void left by the tobacco companies in city budgets, at least in the political imagination. Tobacco taught politicians that with a bit of tough talk about evil fat cats, windfall paydays could be engineered through a combination of publicity and lawsuits.

How anyone who can tie their shoes imagines that the long-term answer to drug-pricing issues in this country lies in sending drugs out of the country and then bringing them back in is a mystery for the ages.

Are drugs really cheaper in Canada? Not overall. Canadians pay more for generic drugs simply because the market there isn't as attractive to drug makers. As for brand-name prescription drugs, most Americans take advantage of bulk prices available to their insurers. The actual customer usually ends up paying only a small co-pay.

In Canada, there is only one insurer — and it dictates the prices at which brand-name prescription drugs may be sold through pharmacies to customers. This system works only because the price of running off a few extra pills is virtually zero, so any price above zero can help generate revenues to repay the long-ago "sunk" costs of investment to create new drugs in the first place.

The Canadian system works brilliantly for drugs, because U.S. consumers still shoulder the bulk of research costs; they end up paying prices that create the profits that get returned to investors.

Canada's system works less spectacularly when it comes to other medical needs. As Sally Pipes at the Pacific Research Institute has documented, routine tests like MRIs sometimes require months of waiting. Nor is it uncommon for Canadians to stream south for heroic treatments when their lives are on the line from tough or unusual diseases.

The latest pharmaceuticals, however, are available to Canadians by the good graces of Americans who pay for white coats to keep playing in petri dishes. And prescription drugs are becoming a bigger wedge of health-care spending everywhere, simply because more drugs are available to do things that drugs (and perhaps no medical therapy) could do before. In fact, talk about runaway drug expenditures can be misleading: Some of the most heavily advertised categories, like cholesterol drugs, antidepressants and ulcer medications, demonstrably reduce costs by reducing the need for hospitalization and acute care.

Some conservatives fret that bus trips to Canada will eventually spell doom for the worldwide pharmaceutical industry because price controls will, willy-nilly, be imported into the world's last free (and biggest) market. But long before that happens, the Canadians will be the ones to shut the border — and quickly when they realize their pharmacies are being emptied to satisfy American appetites.

When and how this blowup will come is anybody's guess. The Bush administration is being pressured by Congress to find a way to permit mass reimportation — or else the Senate has threatened to sit on his nominee to take over Medicare and make the new Bush-created drug benefit work.

John Kerry, finger ever to the wind, has pronounced himself four-square in favor of reimportation, never mind that he would inherit the consequences as president (which would include a crash in drug stocks and a trade war with Canada).

For now, the message seems to be that drug companies, because they provide a service critical to human survival, or health, should not be allowed to profit. Much nonsense survives in the world uncorrected, but this is one delusion that will be short-lived. Two days after the markets stop funneling capital to a drug industry currently working on cures for Alzheimer's and other curses of aging baby boomers, expect a massive hue and cry from the media and public to do something to save the pharmaceutical industry.

Link: here (http://www.pacificresearch.org/press/clip/2004/04-03-18sp.html)

On to Angel

Darling, did I overestimate your capacity as well? You keep talking about me talking shit about stuff I don't know "Fuck about", yet never offer any examples. In fact, I enjoy laying the smack down on your commie propaganda, then sending you back to the kitchen... Is that it? Is that what I don't know "Fuck about"? You don't know how to bake, do you. Well damn, all this time I was recommending you get back to the kitchen and bake me some pie, and I truly didn't know fuck about your lack of ability in the kitchen. Oh well, I hope you at least give good blow jobs... Gotta be of some use after all...

And pete, you're like a pimple on these two people's asses. Drive by spammings are a waste of everybody's time. It's time to grow a set and bring something to the table. Otherwise shattup, and put your boyfriends cock back in your mouth.

Ally_Kat
03-23-2004, 01:03 PM
and I absolutely agree with you about the WTC. I lost my friend from Sudbury in that bombing. It was sensless and tragic. and everyday Sean Bowler is in my prayers as well as the many that were lost. My point was, is that the bombing on the WTC was nothing more than chopping off Americas dick. Thats all War is. Who's got the biggest penis. Im seriously. Its all penis evny. Tallest buildings, fastes ships and planes. Technology. Go go go.... USA USA!
My problem with that is that it's causing this tremendous gloating cloud above America (super power or not) that will eventualy rain warfare. I dont care if you guys are "the best". Holy fuck, I love my country more than anything. And I also understand the losses WE had to endure to keep our freedom. And yes, we are "ruled" under the Queen, but if you guys picked up a world histroy book, instead of an American history book you would see that you guys are NO WAY "better" than anyone else. Bomb this. Invade that. You guys have proven to either attack "at night", "invade when enemy is not prepared for war" or "show up at last to raise your flag to declare victory". Its sickening, and that's my opinion. dont like it? Fine. I dont care. You have yours...I have mine. This is why theres a border between us. Its not just the clean air, water, better schools, family values, gun control and street violence and health care plans that divide us. It's our freedom of choice and speech.
We dont have to lock our doors at night. We dont worry about getting cut off in traffic, only to be shot at later. We just live our lives. Try it some time.

I never once claimed in my post that America was better than anyone else. If anyone has been claiming being better over the other, it's you.

We're all countries, ruled by humans, inhabited by humans, who all have faults and err. Think I'm all gumdrops and lollipops about living in this superpower? No. I'm not exactly thrilled that we're a superpower. Yeah, I like that we have a strong military and all that, but i'm not exactly thrilled about countries coming to us or expecting us to help whenever there's a problem. I really don't like my country having to carry the burden of policing the world. And it is a huge burden because we're damned if we and we're damned if we don't. If we do, we're arrogant Americans with no self-control who want to have the United States of the World. If we don't, we're arrogant Americans with no reguard to the importance of world events.

And the military boys here can elaborate more on the you're attack at night and when the enemy isn't prepared thing more, but I'm pretty sure you don't ring their doorbell and say, "I'd like to play war now. I'll it here and wait til you prepare your gun." War doesn't work that way. We can't go marching in like the Redcoats and do all that face each other and shoot in a field.

And with that show up last line, you still going on about WW2 because I thought I showed that we came in in the beginning half of that war. We didn't show up at last minute. And hell, if you want to be technical, Brazil joined the Allied way after we did. ;)

Honestly, and again not saying this aggressively, I think you just have some problems with your neighbors to the south that has nothing to do with history. And you'll probably say I didn't grasp this and that you were being sarcastic, but you generalize waaay too much with America. If you were smart, you wouldn't do that ;) lol. Just teasing ya.

You can leave your doors unlocked here too, although I wouldn't do it here in nyc. But, upstate my aunt does. And my other aunt down in Florida does. And so does the family in PA. I'm sure there are cities in Canada where people lock their doors. And as for your other generalizations, i'm not even going tobother cuz it would take too long. Have incidents like that happened? Has someone gotten shot cuz they cut someone off? Yeah, it's happened I'm sure, but it's not commonplace.

By making such generalizations it shows that you don't really understand what goes on here. There's not that much violence. The news just hypes it for ratings. Good news doesn't sell.

I gotta say that the best part of your post was when you told me that you were just living life and I should try it sometime. Oh, so you live in Ontario and have more trees than me. I got world cultures at my fingertips here. There's a rush here that just lights me up. I can actually do a handful of things at once. A city that never sleeps does a lot of living. ;)

Dr. Love
03-23-2004, 01:03 PM
There was like one or two I didn't know.

John Ashcroft
03-23-2004, 01:07 PM
I'll say it Ally! We're better than you. :D

Oh, and I haven't locked my doors since I lived in Boston. No need. The boy is showing his ignorance through his stereotypical view of the U.S. Here's a newsflash for ya all. America isn't what you see on CNN.

lucky wilbury
03-23-2004, 01:10 PM
:D

FORD
03-23-2004, 01:35 PM
I think Doc has been hitting the "North Washington" bud today :cool:

John Ashcroft
03-23-2004, 01:46 PM
I need to get me some of that...

knuckleboner
03-23-2004, 01:55 PM
(after all, at least Europe has shown the capacity to defend itself throughout history... Canada's a different story).

well, they did ok when we invaded them during the revolutionary war and the war of 1812...

BigBadBrian
03-23-2004, 01:57 PM
You guys have proven to either attack "at night", "invade when enemy is not prepared for war" or "show up at last to raise your flag to declare victory".

The first two are pure military common-sense, and the third is simply untrue. Was it WWI or WWII where you and the Brits had the Germans beat and we crashed the victory party?

You're just a jealous idiot.

Another thing...............we didn't say the US was best..............other countries keep doing that with their petty little barbs against Americans. This includes you, Tarzan. I typed all of this slowly since I know you don't read too well. :gulp:

BigBadBrian
03-23-2004, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by knuckleboner
well, they did ok when we invaded them during the revolutionary war and the war of 1812...

Somehow, people seem to forget that it was the British Redcoats, the Canadian slave-masters at the time, who actually did the bulk of the fighting. :gulp:

John Ashcroft
03-23-2004, 02:08 PM
Danke shon BigBad.

Dr. Love
03-23-2004, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by FORD
I think Doc has been hitting the "North Washington" bud today :cool:

Nah, I don't do drugs, but I was incredibly tired, if that counts. :cool:

Big Troubles
03-23-2004, 03:10 PM
hey shit talkers? who the fuck invited your asses in here? Man o man. Ive given up over 2 pages ago. Was i suppose to read all that hate? too much. Ive been too busy working and running my co. I make what your lawyers make. Yeah I know Canadian its like .70 cents on the dollar, but it sure beats the fuck outta food stamps the american way.
Ally I got no probs with you. #1, you came across as intellegent and newsworthy. You debated. Everyone else just masterbated their point over and over again. I got bored. Wilbur(y), Ford, Asshead er croft, Dr (get some) Love, Knuckleboner and Big Bad Brian, who so far has shown he's small, insignificant and merely invisible...A touch of madness and we've have our self another american sitcom boys!
Stake your flag wherever the fuck you want. On your roof. Up your wife. Where ever. You win, remember? I already chanted USA USA!
Go with the flow. So far you seem to only recognise what your leader and Television programs have told you to believe. Look the other way when crime is committed. Look the other way when the homeless ask for change. Look the other way when your president thinks its better to spend 800 billion on a Mars rock then feeding his country. The first order on your budget this year was Defense spending on the military. How many billions? Thats defense? Sheesh! I never wanted to say we were better than you. I really dont mean to do that. I love my counrty. Im glad Im here. I love our polocies and its good to have USA as an allied power. But for Christs Sake, lower your patriotism a knotch and listen to what the rest of the world might be saying. Is that too hard?

Dr. Love
03-23-2004, 03:15 PM
calm down, dude. I was joking.

Big Troubles
03-23-2004, 03:17 PM
No prob. I get worked up on this whole issue. I should prob just leave it alone and call truce...

Dr. Love
03-23-2004, 03:18 PM
I don't think anyone here hates Canada, we just tease you guys.

Kinda like retards.

;)

Dr. Love
03-23-2004, 03:19 PM
LOL, sorry. Anyway, everyone fucks with everyone in here. Don't take it to heart.

As long as you completely agree 100% with everything that everyone has to say, you're fine. ;)

FORD
03-23-2004, 03:19 PM
Uh, how the fuck did I get lumped in with the Busheep brigade?? :confused:

Dr. Love
03-23-2004, 03:24 PM
FORD, we all know you're a documented Canada-hater. Don't play coy. ;)

Big Troubles
03-23-2004, 03:24 PM
I'll say it Ally! We're better than you. :D

Oh, and I haven't locked my doors since I lived in Boston. No need. The boy is showing his ignorance through his stereotypical view of the U.S. Here's a newsflash for ya all. America isn't what you see on CNN.

Havn't locked your doors since you've moved to Boston? Great where do u live? LOL And its not a stereotypical view on the USA. C'mon. I dont need CNN. I read my local paper it is flashed everywhere.

Canada doesn't have

Anthrax scares
Buildings blowing up
Cult buildings burning down by careless ATF workers
OJ Simpson
Sniper shooters
Tampa girl anyone?
Michael or Janet Jackson
Pee Wee Herman
SeenBad
Kobe
Mike Tyson?
Jon Bonet Ramsey?
and a 30 trillion dollar deficit (good luck with that one)

BigBadBrian
03-23-2004, 03:26 PM
hey shit talkers? who the fuck invited your asses in here? Man o man. Ive given up over 2 pages ago.

And yet you continue to post. :rockit:

Big Troubles
03-23-2004, 03:29 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
And yet you continue to post. :rockit:

and yet you continue to reply? I call it passion. well I did. Now Im just bored with you.

Next....

Dr. Love
03-23-2004, 03:32 PM
;)

Canadians:

Hayden Christensen
Jason Priestly
Céline Dion
Sarah McLachlan
Alanis Morissette
Angel
Bryan Adams
James Gosling

Big Troubles
03-23-2004, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
;)

Canadians:

Hayden Christensen (Who?)
Jason Priestly (Who cares)
Céline Dion (someone likes her, she's on the forbes list)
Sarah McLachlan (hey she's not bad)
Alanis Morissette (she's alright too)
Angel (we get along just fine)
Bryan Adams (its Brian with an i)
James Gosling (no clue...sorry)

John Ashcroft
03-23-2004, 03:38 PM
Since I lived in Boston. I guess that could be taken either way. I used to live in Boston, I now live in Oklahoma.

Now on to the meat. You commies always misunderstand just what America is all about. It's not our President's job to "feed his nation". Period. We are not a socialist country. Ours is a system based on capitalism, and you know what? It's proven to be the most equitable distribution of wealth of any system ever created by man. Our poor drive Mustangs and have cable TV. Put down your local rag from time to time, they are obviously pushing an agenda. There has never ever been a system that spreads wealth like ours. Certainly not any Socialist country. But I'll bite, name one. Come on, I dare ya. Name a Socialist success story that even parallels our poorest state.

Another thing that drive Americans nuts with you commies is this insistance that only you clowns are the "enlightened" ones. The rest of us are just backwards rednecks who feed off of any tidbit of information our government gives us. And yet your answer to society's woes is more government??? You "smart" socialist elites are the only ones who truly understand the nature of mankind, and what's "really" going on. The rest of us are just foolish sheep. And then you have the balls to say "I don't need CNN, I've got my local rag!". It's laughable. You have a fine habit of disproving the very points you try to make. All we have to do is sit back and point them out. Another amusing aspect of you commies is that although you consider yourselves the "smarter" people of the world, you still can't figure out how to run countries. You can't win elections on a grand scale anymore (at least in the U.S., and let's face it, it's the only place that matters), and your socialist empires your type have created in the past have all been dismal failures defined by starvation and mass graves. Hey, I appreciate your "concern" for mankind, but please do us all a favor and don't worry about it. We all seem to do alot better without your "help".

Hey, all's not bad though. At least you correctly pegged Ford...

BigBadBrian
03-23-2004, 03:39 PM
and yet you continue to reply? I call it passion. well I did. Now Im just bored with you.

Next....

Bored already? Forget your low-cost Ritalin again?

Dr. Love
03-23-2004, 03:39 PM

Canadians:

Hayden Christensen (Who?) -- Star Wars, Ep II (and III)
Jason Priestly (Who cares)
Céline Dion (someone likes her, she's on the forbes list)
Sarah McLachlan (hey she's not bad)
Alanis Morissette (she's alright too)
Angel (we get along just fine)
Bryan Adams (its Brian with an i)
James Gosling (no clue...sorry) -- He wrote Java. I don't like Java. :(

Big Troubles
03-23-2004, 03:40 PM
Canadians:

Jim Carrey
Dan Akroyd
The writers for the Simpsons
Trish Stratus
Pam Anderson
John Candy (rip)
Martin Short
Dave Thomas
Shania Twain
Michael J Fox
Nelly Furtado
Mike Myers
William Shatner

I think my list was a little better than yours...lol

Dr. Love
03-23-2004, 03:45 PM
Yeah, I saw those. ;) But ... I didn't want to get into a counter list about the great things that happen in the US.

I think the reply box limits the amount of text you can put in a reply, after all.

Big Troubles
03-23-2004, 03:45 PM
Was I suppose to respond to your post John Asshead? You call me a commie? Give me a break. I skimmed through your tirade...Yawn...
Live your life. I will live mine. The difference? I will live longer drinking clean water, breathing clean air, living without fear of war.
So carry on fella. Your doing just great!

John Ashcroft
03-23-2004, 03:46 PM
How about these guys?

http://www.canoe.ca/AllPopImages-SoulDecision/sd325x267.jpg

All Canadian.

John Ashcroft
03-23-2004, 03:48 PM
Was I suppose to respond to your post John Asshead? You call me a commie? Give me a break. I skimmed through your tirade...Yawn...
Live your life. I will live mine. The difference? I will live longer drinking clean water, breathing clean air, living without fear of war.
So carry on fella. Your doing just great!

Typical response when you can't hang with the big dogs. Oh well, you're Canadian... I guess you're used to that by now.

FORD
03-23-2004, 03:48 PM
I wouldn't brag about Nelly Retardo if I were you. Can't stand her annoying screech.

Isn't Spock Canadian as well as Kirk?

or Vulcan-Canadian, I guess.

Dr. Love
03-23-2004, 03:49 PM
Kirk is. So is the first guy to play a Klingon, oddly enough. And Scotty.

Angel
03-23-2004, 03:50 PM
Dr Love, my main squeeze, take it easy on the new Canuck would ya?

Big Trouble, they're not as bad as they seem, and not all of them are as stupid. You have to forgive B3, and AssScratch. They're so busy sucking GWB's cock and licking his asshole clean that they don't have much of a chance to do anything but behave like the idiots they are. Please, don't put FORD in the same sentence as those two! He may seem paranoid sometimes, but he lives in the good ole' US of A, he probably has good reason to be paranoid. All in all though, he HATES Bush just as much as we do, and his knowledge of Canada is OUTSTANDING for an American!

To be honest honey, they say these things just to get us going, and you fell into the trap just like I have previously done. Just be thankful that you're from a "multi-cultural" nation, rather than a melting pot. We can look at the world through the eyes of others, they can only fantasize about their own idealogical bullshit!!

Dr. Love
03-23-2004, 03:51 PM
I prefer to think of America is a salad bowl, not a melting pot, in terms of metaphor. :cool:

John Ashcroft
03-23-2004, 03:52 PM
Damn you Angel! Giving the company secrets away.

Hey, and I resent the GWB comment, I haven't sucked his cock or licked his asshole for at least a month!

Oh, and how's "multi-culturalism" going in Quebec?

Big Troubles
03-23-2004, 03:53 PM
morons. Spock is not from Canada. but even still. who the fuck cares? really? Maybe you cant stand your screech. But her latest album sold gold. Looks like someone likes her.
hang with the big boys? Jesus, what? Are you coming on to me now? Showing pics of guys? Tasteless act towards 50% of your nation btw. Gay parade, gay marriages? I wonder why thats so popular in the states? San Fran? We dont have an entire province dedictaed to homos. You guys do.
Just pointing out the obvious here. You guys keep firing your missles, like usual typical fashion, and I keep knocking them down. again...Yawn...

John Ashcroft
03-23-2004, 03:54 PM
I prefer to think of America is a salad bowl, not a melting pot, in terms of metaphor. :cool:

So why don't you come down here and toss our salad Angel. ;)

Dr. Love
03-23-2004, 03:56 PM
Angel is always redeemable by the fact that she could at any moment surprise us all with naked photos.

I know it's going to happen.

Any minute now. I just know it.

Big Troubles
03-23-2004, 03:56 PM
Dr Love, my main squeeze, take it easy on the new Canuck would ya?

Big Trouble, they're not as bad as they seem, and not all of them are as stupid. You have to forgive B3, and AssScratch. They're so busy sucking GWB's cock and licking his asshole clean that they don't have much of a chance to do anything but behave like the idiots they are. Please, don't put FORD in the same sentence as those two! He may seem paranoid sometimes, but he lives in the good ole' US of A, he probably has good reason to be paranoid. All in all though, he HATES Bush just as much as we do, and his knowledge of Canada is OUTSTANDING for an American!

To be honest honey, they say these things just to get us going, and you fell into the trap just like I have previously done. Just be thankful that you're from a "multi-cultural" nation, rather than a melting pot. We can look at the world through the eyes of others, they can only fantasize about their own idealogical bullshit!!

Agreed. Apologies to Ford. I think its time to let it go. So I guess I will forgoe on aol bombing the fuck outta their comps. Your right. Time to turn the other cheek.

steve
03-23-2004, 04:02 PM
pRESDENT BuSH ARE DUMBEHAD!!

gO AWAY rEPUBLECINS!

I fARTED...HEEE HA HA

Angel
03-23-2004, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Uh, how the fuck did I get lumped in with the Busheep brigade?? :confused:

I think he got carried away FORD! You can see by my post, I gave him shit for it!!

Big Trouble, calm down! The American influence on you Ontarians REALLY starts to show through when you allow your shorts to get tied in a knot that way. Remember your peace-keeping background brother!

Cheers and BC Bud to all!

John Ashcroft
03-23-2004, 04:05 PM
Angel is always redeemable by the fact that she could at any moment surprise us all with naked photos.

I know it's going to happen.

Any minute now. I just know it.

I know! Damn you big tease! Bring on the nekkid pics!

And Big Troubles, feel free to turn that cheek so we can smack it down just like we did the other. It's you who walked into this, remeber? ;)

knuckleboner
03-23-2004, 04:06 PM
Knuckleboner ...A touch of madness and we've have our self another american sitcom boys!

heh heh. don't fuck with canada, guys! i tried to give them a little props and i got bitchslapped! :D

they're some mean mofos up there. and that's BEFORE the NHL goes lockout and the last canadian hockey teams disappear...

Angel
03-23-2004, 04:06 PM
Love, don't you DARE post those ones I PM'd you! ;)

John Ashcroft
03-23-2004, 04:07 PM
Ford's the rational one? :eek:

I guess that puts the debate in the proper light...

Dr. Love
03-23-2004, 04:07 PM
Why, I never post pics with my pants down. ;)

John Ashcroft
03-23-2004, 04:10 PM
Love, don't you DARE post those ones I PM'd you! ;)

Whawhawhaaaaat!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Doc, for all that is holy and true, post those pictures. It's your divine duty.

Big Troubles
03-23-2004, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by knuckleboner
heh heh. don't fuck with canada, guys! i tried to give them a little props and i got bitchslapped! :D

they're some mean mofos up there. and that's BEFORE the NHL goes lockout and the last canadian hockey teams disappear...

My apologies. I got worked up. Its all this crack Ive been doing lately. Guess where I bought it? Good ol' US of A! LOL I dont watch hockey at all, so your comment wont afect me whatsoever. I like football. yup, thats right. Real football. CFL. I watch Boxing. Yup. And Pro-Wrasslin'. Most of em are Canucks too. Go figure?

ELVIS
03-23-2004, 05:18 PM
The United States dollar took another pounding on German, French and British exchanges this morning, hitting the lowest point ever known in West Germany.

It has declined there by 41% since 1971 and this Canadian thinks it is time to speak up for the Americans as the most generous and possibly the least-appreciated people in all the earth.

As long as sixty years ago, when I first started to read newspapers, I read of floods on the Yellow River and the Yangtse. Who rushed in with men and money to help?

The Americans did.

They have helped control floods on the Nile, the Amazon, the Ganges and the Niger. Today, the rich bottom land of the Misssissippi is under water and no foreign land has sent a dollar to help.

Germany, Japan and, to a lesser extent, Britain and Italy, were lifted out of the debris of war by the Americans who poured in billions of dollars and forgave other billions in debts. None of those countries is today paying even the interest on its remaining debts to the United States.

When the franc was in danger of collapsing in 1956, it was the Americans who propped it up and their reward was to be insulted and swindled on the streets of Paris. I was there. I saw it.

When distant cities are hit by earthquakes, it is the United States that hurries into help... Managua Nicaragua is one of the most recent examples. So far this spring, 59 American communities have been flattened by tornadoes. Nobody has helped. The Marshall Plan .. the Truman Policy .. all pumped billions upon billions of dollars into discouraged countries. Now, newspapers in those countries are writing about the decadent war-mongering Americans. I'd like to see one of those countries that is gloating over the erosion of the United States dollar build its own airplanes. Come on... let's hear it!

Does any other country in the world have a plane to equal the Boeing Jumbo Jet, the Lockheed Tristar or the Douglas 107? If so, why don't they fly them? Why do all international lines except Russia fly American planes? Why does no other land on earth even consider putting a man or women on the moon? You talk about Japanese technocracy and you get radios. You talk about German technocracy and you get automobiles. You talk about American technocracy and you find men on the moon, not once, but several times ... and safely home again. You talk about scandals and the Americans put theirs right in the store window for everyone to look at. Even the draft dodgers are not pursued and hounded. They are here on our streets, most of them ... unless they are breaking Canadian laws..are getting American dollars from Ma and Pa at home to spend here. When the Americans get out of this bind ... as they will... who could blame them if they said 'the hell with the rest of the world'. Let someone else buy the Israel bonds, Let someone else build or repair foreign dams or design foreign buildings that won't shake apart in earthquakes.

When the railways of France, Germany and India were breaking down through age, it was the Americans who rebuilt them. When the Pennsylvania Railroad and the New York Central went broke, nobody loaned them an old caboose. Both are still broke. I can name to you 5,000 times when the Americans raced to the help of other people in trouble. Can you name me even one time when someone else raced to the Americans in trouble?

I don't think there was outside help even during the San Francisco earthquake. Our neighbours have faced it alone and I am one Canadian who is damned tired of hearing them kicked around. They will come out of this thing with their flag high. And when they do, they are entitled to thumb their nose at the lands that are gloating over their present troubles. I hope Canada is not one of these. But there are many smug, self-righteous Canadians.

And finally, the American Red Cross was told at its 48th Annual meeting in New Orleans this morning that it was broke. This year's disasters .. with the year less than half-over… has taken it all and nobody...but nobody... has helped.

:elvis:

Angel
03-23-2004, 05:39 PM
Where does it say anything about helping Canada in there? Sinclair needs to get his head out of his ass, I notice he doesn't mention when we come to your aid.

Shall we discuss the Iran hostage crisis, and who rescued your citizens there? How about our pilots that rescue your scientists in the Antarctic? I'll have to remember to nail Gordon Sinclair in the face with an apple pie next time he's in town. I always thought he was an idiot anyway!

By the way, instead of shooting politicians and the like here, we nail them with pies!!

Peace, man.

ELVIS
03-23-2004, 05:47 PM
Do you even know who Gordon Sinclair was ??

Didn't think so...

Angel
03-23-2004, 05:50 PM
Give me a fucking break. He's practically a Canadian icon. A very outspoken journalist. To be honest, I don't know if he's still kicking or not, but no one that grew up in this country doesn't know who he is!

ELVIS
03-23-2004, 05:52 PM
Well he died in 1984 smarty pants...

http://www.rcc.ryerson.ca/ccf/ccf_gifs/sincla_g.jpg

Angel
03-23-2004, 05:57 PM
I wasn't sure if GS was still alive or not - big fucking deal! Like many Canadians, my parents forced me to watch him EVERY FUCKING WEEK on Question Period. Sorry, I don't recall who his co-panel members were on the show.

Please Elvis, go shoot out a TV screen or something.

:yawn:

Big Troubles
03-23-2004, 05:58 PM
"Why does no other land on earth even consider putting a man or women on the moon? You talk about Japanese technocracy and you get radios. You talk about German technocracy and you get automobiles. You talk about American technocracy and you find men on the moon, not once, but several times ..."

Um, has it occured to you that there would've been noway for man or woman to reach the moon without the technology from the japs or germans? and besides...what the fuck was on the moon anyways? Next stop- Mars...Yeah lets spend spend spend to see whats there!

knuckleboner
03-23-2004, 06:06 PM
My apologies. I got worked up. Its all this crack Ive been doing lately. Guess where I bought it? Good ol' US of A! LOL I dont watch hockey at all, so your comment wont afect me whatsoever. I like football. yup, thats right. Real football. CFL. I watch Boxing. Yup. And Pro-Wrasslin'. Most of em are Canucks too. Go figure?

don't worry, man. i'm just goofing around. no problems. 99% of us here are just out for the fun, in our own way.

and CFL may be real football. but who's the greatest CFL player of all time? that'd have to be America's own doug flutie;)

ELVIS
03-23-2004, 06:12 PM
There's bound to be more life on Mars than there is in Canada...;)

Big Troubles
03-23-2004, 06:16 PM
This is coming from a singer who got fat, snorted everything in site, and wrote none of his own songs. Only to be mirrored by his *cough cough* lovely daughter.

Id like you to prove that fact above more life on Mars. Go and see. Then report back as soon as you can....lmao

ELVIS
03-23-2004, 06:23 PM
I'm not the real Elvis...

Elvis wrote Love Me Tender...

FORD
03-23-2004, 06:28 PM
It's a god-awful small affair
To the girl with the mousy hair
But her mummy is yelling "No"
And her daddy has told her to go
But her friend is nowhere to be seen
Now she walks through her sunken dream
To the seat with the clearest view
And she's hooked to the silver screen
But the film is a saddening bore
For she's lived it ten times or more
She could spit in the eyes of fools
As they ask her to focus on

Sailors fighting in the dance hall
Oh man! Look at those cavemen go
It's the freakiest show
Take a look at the Lawman
Beating up the wrong guy
Oh man! Wonder if he'll ever know
He's in the best selling show
Is there life on Mars?

It's on Amerika's tortured brow
That Mickey Mouse has grown up a cow
Now the workers have struck for fame
'Cause Lennon's on sale again
See the mice in their million hordes
From Ibeza to the Norfolk Broads
Rule Britannia is out of bounds
To my mother, my dog, and clowns
But the film is a saddening bore
'Cause I wrote it ten times or more
It's about to be writ again
As I ask you to focus on

Sailors fighting in the dance hall
Oh man! Look at those cavemen go
It's the freakiest show
Take a look at the Lawman
Beating up the wrong guy
Oh man! Wonder if he'll ever know
He's in the best selling show
Is there life on Mars?

Big Troubles
03-23-2004, 06:28 PM
LOL did he now?

ELVIS
03-23-2004, 06:31 PM
Yes he did.. with Vera Matson...

Big Troubles
03-23-2004, 06:33 PM
Ah ha...so he CO- wrote the song. Gotcha.

ELVIS
03-23-2004, 06:39 PM
:rolleyes:

Angel
03-23-2004, 07:48 PM
Okay JA, what you spew that you don't know about? Our health care. Yes, we have waiting lists. Because too many idiots take advantage of not having to pay. However, emergency cases bump "lower" ones. It took two weeks for my hubbie to get his MRI and Cat Scan when he was diagnosed with his PD.

Recently, it took me one week to get in for ultrasound, and two weeks for an appointment for a specialist. When my pacemaker leads went, it took 1 week for a surgery date, which was one week later.

Do a lot of Canadians go to the States for surgery or treatment? Yes, if it is not available here, or there is a long waiting list. And our government-sponsored health care system pays for the majority of it. Unfortunately, the ones who whine about our health care are the same ones that abuse it. They'll go to emergency for a damned cold, and then bitch about having to be there for 8 hours. It's called triage folks, whoever needs the medical attention most, gets it first.

Unfortunately, Big Trouble is mistaken when it comes to there being a shortage of Dr's. There is. It is only in the last couple of years that the provinces have started offering Dr's enough money to stop them from going South.

As for the crap about there being only one insurer when it comes to medication? WRONG! Universal health-care does not include prescription medications. We pay cash, or through private insurance.

If you take a look at those who bitch about our health care, you'll see it's usually immigrants that would be dead if they were still in their own country.

Are we perfect? OF COURSE NOT! Our Liberal govt run has ruined our military, and our peacekeeping reputation in the process. More money has to spent on our forces, and I don't mean now, I mean YESTERDAY! Our troops are treated like shit by our leaders, and it is one thing I am DEFINITELY ashamed of!

Are we British citizens? NO! Our passports are CANADIAN! Here's how it went down, when it comes to our name, and when we became a country, etc.

1840: Act of Union unites Canada West (Ontario) and Canada East (Quebec) into the Province of Canada. (A province of Britain)

1867: Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Ontario unite in a confederation called the Dominion of Canada (a Dominion of Canada)

Then, through the years you get a bunch of the provinces joining the Dominion, and the Yukon and Northwest receive territorial status.

1931: The Statute of Westminster gives Canada complete independence from Great Britian. So, 1931 is the actual date when we became an independent NATION. We had always been a COUNTRY.

1990: We adopted a new constitution that ended British rule over constitutional amendments, and added a Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

Canada has been a country ever since the first explorer misunderstood the native word for village, and mistook it for the name of the land (Ca-Na-Da). We do not answer to Britain for anything. We are still part of the Commonwealth, a voluntary association of sovereign independent states, each responsible for its own policies, consulting and co-operating in the interests of their peoples and in the promotion of international understanding and world peace.

So, please, don't tell me again how we kneel to a King, etc. We don't, well except for here in Alberta where we sometimes kneel to King Ralph, but that's another lesson!

Big Troubles
03-23-2004, 07:55 PM
Well said Angel. Yeah Ralph is big news there eh?

Are you witnessing any of this budget handouts? was it 1.9 billion dollar surplus? That scares the shit out of me in some ways. Where do they keep finding surplus's? Our taxes? Im lost on that as the # in surplus keeps getting higher and higher. Amazing how the Liberals work uh?

Big Troubles
03-23-2004, 07:56 PM
They are putting quite a bit in health again. Which is good. Looks like they might swipe away with this standardize testing too. for Ont. anyways. I unfortunatley didn't see any money going to the military. Whats new there?

Big Troubles
03-23-2004, 07:58 PM
Again, they are just now airing something on a possible school shooting. Teacher saves the day! Teacher nabs the gun... where else? America. Washington I believe... too scary....

ELVIS
03-23-2004, 08:11 PM
You two go get your jollies at www.canadiansaregreat.com

ELVIS
03-23-2004, 08:12 PM
We can't find "www.canadiansaregreat.com/"

..oops sorry...

Big Troubles
03-23-2004, 08:14 PM
shit.... i thought that was a real site...lol

ELVIS
03-23-2004, 08:16 PM
LMAO !!

Big Troubles
03-23-2004, 08:22 PM
heres what canadians think of Bush.

http://home.cogeco.ca/~jennseddon/pics/alfbush.gif

Big Troubles
03-23-2004, 08:22 PM
LOL like that one Angel?

ELVIS
03-23-2004, 08:41 PM
A Canadian...

* Thinks an income tax refund is a gift from the government.

* On seeing a light at the end of a tunnel, assumes it is a train.

* When given a compliment, always looks behind to see for whom it is intended.

* Knows the difference between the Northern Lights and a Northern Lite.

* Doesn’t know anyone who owns a flag.

* Finds Kentucky Fried Chicken "a bit too spicy".

* Holds the world’s record for telephone use, probably listening to "Don’t
hang up. Your call is important to us."

* Is constantly pulling himself up by the roots to see whether he is still growing.

* Will drive to an unemployment protest meeting in his Toyota.

* Is convinced that democracy involves keeping your opinions to yourself.

* In a restaurant, apologizes for not being ready to order at the waiter’s convenience.

* Will travel across the border to buy cigarettes and return home for subsidized cancer therapy.

* Says "sorry" when you accidentally bump into him.

* Waits for the light to change before crossing a deserted intersection at 3 a.m.

* Takes as a signal for a standing ovation any two people who happen to be leaving during curtain calls.

* Believes the Free Trade Agreement is an agreement about free trade.

* Says "no big deal" to a sidewalk cyclist who’s just knocked him down.

* Considers turning up the thermostat an integral part of foreplay.

* Says "no thanks" to a telemarketing tape.

* Never sits in someone else’s seat, even if the ticket holder doesn’t show.

* Goes to hot-tub parties where people wear bathing suits.

* Finds himself thinking about sending off to "Hinterland: Who’s Who" for
further information on the loon.

* Carries travelers checks in a money belt.

* Heartily proclaims, "Sure it’s 38 below, but it’s a dry cold."

* When he musters enough courage to buy a Rolex watch, wears it hidden under a long-sleeve shirt and an Eaton’s suit.

Big Troubles
03-23-2004, 08:59 PM
LMAO!

Ally_Kat
03-23-2004, 11:38 PM
"Why does no other land on earth even consider putting a man or women on the moon? You talk about Japanese technocracy and you get radios. You talk about German technocracy and you get automobiles. You talk about American technocracy and you find men on the moon, not once, but several times ..."

Um, has it occured to you that there would've been noway for man or woman to reach the moon without the technology from the japs or germans? and besides...what the fuck was on the moon anyways? Next stop- Mars...Yeah lets spend spend spend to see whats there!

perhaps you should read this (http://www.thespaceplace.com/nasa/spinoffs.html#Top)

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 08:45 AM
Read it. A NASA page dedicated to NASA. Theres a shocker. I stand by my beliefs that the USA is spending too much on things outside of their own counrty, outside of the planet of things that should be secondary. Simple. Food, shelter...those are first. Not moon or mars rocks. Rediculous. The canadian Gov. just touted a surplus in their budget of 1.9 Billion dollars. I know, surplus. A word not often associated with budget with Americans, but yes, we are using most on schools and health care....Every 2 to 4 years we end up with a surplus. And yet every 2 to 4 years you guys end up in space or in a war. Go figure?

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 08:46 AM
Better be careful now too...Im a sniper! LOL No hate ok? Just "love talk" here.... : )

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 08:47 AM
Then again, whats the next step? Cocktard? LOL I wanna stay sniper...

John Ashcroft
03-24-2004, 09:35 AM
Okay JA, what you spew that you don't know about? Our health care. Yes, we have waiting lists. Because too many idiots take advantage of not having to pay. However, emergency cases bump "lower" ones. It took two weeks for my hubbie to get his MRI and Cat Scan when he was diagnosed with his PD.

Recently, it took me one week to get in for ultrasound, and two weeks for an appointment for a specialist. When my pacemaker leads went, it took 1 week for a surgery date, which was one week later.

Do a lot of Canadians go to the States for surgery or treatment? Yes, if it is not available here, or there is a long waiting list. And our government-sponsored health care system pays for the majority of it. Unfortunately, the ones who whine about our health care are the same ones that abuse it. They'll go to emergency for a damned cold, and then bitch about having to be there for 8 hours. It's called triage folks, whoever needs the medical attention most, gets it first.

Unfortunately, Big Trouble is mistaken when it comes to there being a shortage of Dr's. There is. It is only in the last couple of years that the provinces have started offering Dr's enough money to stop them from going South.

As for the crap about there being only one insurer when it comes to medication? WRONG! Universal health-care does not include prescription medications. We pay cash, or through private insurance.

If you take a look at those who bitch about our health care, you'll see it's usually immigrants that would be dead if they were still in their own country.

Are we perfect? OF COURSE NOT! Our Liberal govt run has ruined our military, and our peacekeeping reputation in the process. More money has to spent on our forces, and I don't mean now, I mean YESTERDAY! Our troops are treated like shit by our leaders, and it is one thing I am DEFINITELY ashamed of!

Are we British citizens? NO! Our passports are CANADIAN! Here's how it went down, when it comes to our name, and when we became a country, etc.

1840: Act of Union unites Canada West (Ontario) and Canada East (Quebec) into the Province of Canada. (A province of Britain)

1867: Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, and Ontario unite in a confederation called the Dominion of Canada (a Dominion of Canada)

Then, through the years you get a bunch of the provinces joining the Dominion, and the Yukon and Northwest receive territorial status.

1931: The Statute of Westminster gives Canada complete independence from Great Britian. So, 1931 is the actual date when we became an independent NATION. We had always been a COUNTRY.

1990: We adopted a new constitution that ended British rule over constitutional amendments, and added a Charter of Rights and Freedoms.

Canada has been a country ever since the first explorer misunderstood the native word for village, and mistook it for the name of the land (Ca-Na-Da). We do not answer to Britain for anything. We are still part of the Commonwealth, a voluntary association of sovereign independent states, each responsible for its own policies, consulting and co-operating in the interests of their peoples and in the promotion of international understanding and world peace.

So, please, don't tell me again how we kneel to a King, etc. We don't, well except for here in Alberta where we sometimes kneel to King Ralph, but that's another lesson!

Sweet cheeks, you've just validated everything I've said about your healthcare system. Interesting way to prove that I don't know fuck about it.:confused:

Now back to worshipping your Queen, peasant! ;)

Ally_Kat
03-24-2004, 10:14 AM
Read it. A NASA page dedicated to NASA.

point where it says NASA made the page

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 10:49 AM
I didn't indicate that NASA made the page. I said a NASA page...Dedicated to nothing but NASA. Whoopee. Can you point out where the homless of america page is? or better yet where is the page where american's can donate food?

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 10:51 AM
http://www.endhomelessnessnow.org/

http://www.cafb-acba.ca/about_e.cfm

some of the things us Canucks worry about instead of moon and mars rocks

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 10:52 AM
and just in case you guys think we dont do anything regarding space. we do. we do lots. we just dont OVER SPEND on non-essential things.

http://canadaonline.about.com/cs/canadaspace/

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 11:01 AM
ok, heres the last one. I promise. This is a very good link to show you guys we dont just sit around eating bacon, living in igloo's. we support many aspects of every war. we aid in other peoples conflicts. so just when someone says Canada doesn't do shit, they just stand idlely by... think again

http://www.acdi-cida.gc.ca/index-e.htm

Ally_Kat
03-24-2004, 11:26 AM
How do you know I don't do volunteer work? And with the amount I've done, I've learn that the majority of homeless here in the city that are actually homeless don't want help, just money to get booze. Maybe it's different in Canada, but the majority of people who see sitting on the streets here or panhandling on the trains aren't actually poor. 90% of them use that to make extra money, and make at least 300 a day doing it. And I'm not talking extra money like they are scrapping to make ends meet. I'm talking about they dont take a bath for 2 weeks, panhandle all day, and then get into their brand new cars and drive home. My friend just paid her spring break that way. She wore some old ripped jeans she had, one of her brother's shirts, tagged her 2 yr old sister along, and started giving speeches in the cars how she didn't have enough money to get her baby daughter medical help. People openned up their wallets. Made well over $1500.

BigBadBrian
03-24-2004, 11:30 AM
Read it. A NASA page dedicated to NASA. Theres a shocker. I stand by my beliefs that the USA is spending too much on things outside of their own counrty, outside of the planet of things that should be secondary. Simple. Food, shelter...those are first.

Remember that earthquake in Iran? The US sent more aid than all other nations COMBINED. Perhaps we do spend money on worthless things..........like that aid and like protecting Canada. :gulp:

BigBadBrian
03-24-2004, 11:32 AM

Your husband has penile dysfunction? :eek: No wonder you're so bitter. Go get laid. :sex:

Ally_Kat
03-24-2004, 11:36 AM
I didn't indicate that NASA made the page. I said a NASA page...Dedicated to nothing but NASA. Whoopee. Can you point out where the homless of america page is? or better yet where is the page where american's can donate food?

well then, how you said it was very redundant.

By saying NASA page, you implied that it was from the organization. Just basic grammatical stuff ;)

So what you really meant to say was that whoopee, it's a page dedicated to NASA. Which then, I ask you, if you were going to find information on such a topic, where would you go?

And maybe you don't appreciate it, but I certainly am glad that advances in ultrasound and pacemakers, earthquake prediction, improvements on the engine which rests in your car and the brakes that help stop it. I'm also sure that firemen are glad that due to NASA's finding, lighter air tanks could be developed that they don't haftaworry about carrying that heavy tank on their back trynig to save people. Not to mention, or forget, that the very technology that allows us to commicate came from NASA. I think I stick with NASA.

BigBadBrian
03-24-2004, 11:39 AM

Wrong. Not to be picky, but a nation is a group of people, whereas a country is a political union. You were a nation of people before you were a country. :gulp:

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 12:16 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Remember that earthquake in Iran? The US sent more aid than all other nations COMBINED. Perhaps we do spend money on worthless things..........like that aid and like protecting Canada. :gulp:

Protecting Canada from what? When 9/11 happened where do you think all the aircraft went? Thats right. East Coast Canada.
We sent thousands of volunteers to ground zero, not to mention Jean Chretien. Spent millions helping to clean and promises of rebuild for those left without homes and/or shelter.
Get your facts straight before you spew your silly venom.
Ask yourself this. If the CN Tower in T.O was bombed, and about 5000 people were killed. Do you think the United States of America would go to war for us? Do you think USA would even send up anyone to help clean up our ground zero, or make any promises of relief? Think hard before you answer.
And if all this is just a dick measuring contest then fine...Yours is twice as long. OK? But mine...Oh man...Mine is just the right length and twice as thick. Cheese Mo-Fucker!

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 12:18 PM
And yes, we also raised millions in relief for Iranians in the aftermath of that tremendous earthquake. Most of it raised I believe in B.C or Alberta. Angel would know this.

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
well then, how you said it was very redundant.

By saying NASA page, you implied that it was from the organization. Just basic grammatical stuff ;)

So what you really meant to say was that whoopee, it's a page dedicated to NASA. Which then, I ask you, if you were going to find information on such a topic, where would you go?

And maybe you don't appreciate it, but I certainly am glad that advances in ultrasound and pacemakers, earthquake prediction, improvements on the engine which rests in your car and the brakes that help stop it. I'm also sure that firemen are glad that due to NASA's finding, lighter air tanks could be developed that they don't haftaworry about carrying that heavy tank on their back trynig to save people. Not to mention, or forget, that the very technology that allows us to commicate came from NASA. I think I stick with NASA.

I dont want anyone to be confused with what Im getting across. I think funding NASA is fantastic. Of course it is. But why is always first or second on your Senate budget? I didn't say space programs weren't important. In fact I gave you a link to our very own space program here in Canada. And I ask you. How do you know Im not a Fireman who does appreciate the lighter air tanks? No more than I would've guessed you were a volunteer for homeless. Or so called homeless.

John Ashcroft
03-24-2004, 12:23 PM
Hey Big Troubles. Jealousy will get you no where. It's so painfully obvious that's what your problem is...

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 12:24 PM
and dont get me started on your capital punishment system or your health care because we will be here until the end of time. Which will be soon for Americans I guess, without the proper health care..LOL

John Ashcroft
03-24-2004, 12:25 PM
If Canada's health care is proper, I'll glady stick to our "improper" system.

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 12:29 PM
Hey Big Troubles. Jealousy will get you no where. It's so painfully obvious that's what your problem is...

What is there that Im suppose to be jealous of? The only thing I envy is as follows;

California beaches
Hollywood walk of Fame
your money. (the value, not the lack of colour)

thats it. seriously. I truly believe we have a better system (gov.) in place. we have faults sure, but everything I read or watch looks pretty fucking scary and dirty in the US. I cant imagine what it must've been like living anywhere near those sniper shots were being fired. Or drive by shootings in L.A. Or New York after 9/11, being afraid to even go outside. If anything, its not jealousy, its sorrow. Pitty stings doesn't?

Dr. Love
03-24-2004, 12:30 PM
I'm not afraid of any of that.

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 12:31 PM
If Canada's health care is proper, I'll glady stick to our "improper" system.

If I break my leg, I call the ambulance, they pick me up(free of charge) bring me to emergency (where i dont wait), have an operation. Spend the night or two. They get me therapy so I can rehabilitate my leg to walk proper again. Usualy 8 months worth. All that cost me....are ya ready for it? $0.00.

Now I ask you. How much would it cost you?

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 12:35 PM
I'm not afraid of any of that.

You drive a tank don't you? : )

John Ashcroft
03-24-2004, 12:38 PM
$20 copay.

And I don't have to wait three months for non-emergency care either.

Now, let's analyze how much your medical system is actually costing you, shall we?

How many actual dollars do you pay a year in taxes to support your health care? My monthly premium for Blue Cross is $250 for family rate. That's $3000 per year, plus the $20 Copay for doctor visits and hospital stays, $10 co for generic drugs, $20 for name brand.

On a bad year I may pay about $3500 total on medical related issues (that's including my insurance premium). Again, how much in taxes do you pay to support your system?

Dr. Love
03-24-2004, 12:44 PM
You drive a tank don't you? : )

I fuckin' wish! That'd be sweet.

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 12:44 PM
just in health care alone, it would be too difficult to break down. but I pay approx. $200/month for OHIP. (ontario hospital ins. plan)
that covers any and all hospital and rehab.
inc eye care as well, but not prescriptions.
work covers meds, which values about 60 per month and that covers 2 adults and 2 children.
so $260 a month comes off my checks for all care inc. eyes and hospital and precriptions.
dental is a different stroy. I apy cash without a plan. one was offered, but I forgoed on it.

BigBadBrian
03-24-2004, 12:47 PM
Protecting Canada from what? When 9/11 happened where do you think all the aircraft went? Thats right. East Coast Canada.
We sent thousands of volunteers to ground zero, not to mention Jean Chretien. Spent millions helping to clean and promises of rebuild for those left without homes and/or shelter.
Get your facts straight before you spew your silly venom.
Ask yourself this. If the CN Tower in T.O was bombed, and about 5000 people were killed. Do you think the United States of America would go to war for us?

We bailed your asses out of a jam in two world wars, didn't we? It's amazing how Canucks and Brits say we were "late" for WWII and now we are "rushing" to war.

And if all this is just a dick measuring contest then fine...Yours is twice as long. OK? But mine...Oh man...Mine is just the right length and twice as thick. Cheese Mo-Fucker!

Go give your dick to Angel then. Her husband's evidently doesn't work.

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 12:48 PM
my "taxes" that you might be refering to are high. Granted they're high but look what it gives us. well the GST is shit. Thats 8%, Angel doesn't have that problem though do you Angel? Lucky... But our PST for prov tax is 7%. So everytime I go shopping and say i wanna buy a shirt. It's $20. well when Im done ringing it through I will pay $23.
I dont think our taxes are high (ducking from other canadians), I think they are placed strategicly. Road taxes, School taxes. It all just makes sense.

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 12:50 PM
"We bailed your asses out of a jam in two world wars, didn't we? It's amazing how Canucks and Brits say we were "late" for WWII and now we are "rushing" to war."

Show me where it's written that USA bailed Canadians and Brits out of WW2 and I will drive to your house and kiss your stinking American feet! You guys showed up late. Prob got lost....lol

John Ashcroft
03-24-2004, 12:51 PM
So just on your OHIP, we're pretty close. I pay medicare and medicaid taxes (last month was $26.58 deduction for MED/EE (pay stub's in front of me)) which is negligable compared to the taxes your citizens pay to sustain your system. But again, I don't have to wait for procedures or office visits. And I have access to any doctor I want (I have a P.P.O. which means I can self-refer). The doctors are also top notch, even the Canadian ones that come down south to make a decent living...;)

Ally_Kat
03-24-2004, 12:53 PM
Of course it is. But why is always first or second on your Senate budget?

it's 10th out of 21. That about the middle. Lookie! House and Urban development get 15 billion more dollars than it! :)

Department of Defense
2005 Discretionary Budget Authority:
$401.7 billion

Department of Health and Human Services
$66.8 billion

Department of Transportation
2005 Discretionary Budgetary Resources:
$57.4 billion

Department of Education
$57.3 billion

Department of Homeland Security
$33.8 billion

Department of Housing and Urban Development
$31.3 billion

Department of Energy
$24.3 billion (gross)

Department of Veterans Affairs
$29.7 billion; $32.1 billion (with collections)

Department of Agriculture
$19.1 billion

NASA
$16.2 billion

http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/budget/fy2005/budget.html

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 12:54 PM
were regulated to seeing our family doctors. (non emerg) and we have walk ins all over the place as well. and there is no wait at our hospitals. the people that wait are non threating cases. case by case is how it works here. most needy to the less. its the assholes who show up with headaches that fuck up our health care. waste of dr/nurse time and resources.

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 12:57 PM
it's 10th out of 21. That about the middle. Lookie! House and Urban development get 15 billion more dollars than it! :)

Department of Defense
$401.7 billion

Department of Health and Human Services
$66.8 billion

Department of Transportation
2005 Discretionary Budgetary Resources:
$57.4 billion

Department of Education
$57.3 billion

Department of Homeland Security
$33.8 billion

Department of Housing and Urban Development
$31.3 billion

Department of Energy
$24.3 billion (gross)

Department of Veterans Affairs
$29.7 billion; $32.1 billion (with collections)

Department of Agriculture
$19.1 billion

NASA
$16.2 billion

http://www.whitehouse.gov/omb/budget/fy2005/budget.html

I stand corrected. But then why is defense first and why is defense 401 billion? holy bat shit, thats a lot of defense for counrty that doesn't want war.
and whats homeland security? isn't that the same as defense?
but other than that, I apologise.

Ally_Kat
03-24-2004, 01:01 PM
we have faults sure, but everything I read or watch looks pretty fucking scary and dirty in the US.

Don't see me talking about how things are in Canada without having visited, do you?

TV shows add for entertainment. Media hypes on news stories because good news doesn't sell. I walk around NYC at 1 in the morning sometimes when I go out with the crew. Sometimes, I even walk home alone at that hour. Oh the horror! ;)

Oh, and a common misconception that people who never been here before -- they think all of New York City is like Manhattan. It's not. You'd be surprised that we have parks up the hoo-haw in Brooklyn and Queens. Staten Island is one huge park. Even Central Park is one huge-ass hunk of land.

Ally_Kat
03-24-2004, 01:04 PM
I stand corrected. But then why is defense first and why is defense 401 billion? holy bat shit, thats a lot of defense for counrty that doesn't want war.
but other than that, I apologise.

Defense is more the military and Homeland is more border control, immigration, coast guard, and the secret service.

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 01:06 PM
Don't see me talking about how things are in Canada without having visited, do you?

TV shows add for entertainment. Media hypes on news stories because good news doesn't sell. I walk around NYC at 1 in the morning sometimes when I go out with the crew. Sometimes, I even walk home alone at that hour. Oh the horror! ;)

Oh, and a common misconception that people who never been here before -- they think all of New York City is like Manhattan. It's not. You'd be surprised that we have parks up the hoo-haw in Brooklyn and Queens. Staten Island is one huge park. Even Central Park is one huge-ass hunk of land.

Yes, but maybe your one of the criminals. LOL what do you carry for emergencies? pepper-spray? something right?

Ally_Kat
03-24-2004, 01:07 PM
the people that wait are non threating cases.

same here. If you got something that's endangering your life and you need attention STAT or you die, you get it.

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 01:07 PM
check out the Movie Bowling for Columbine. You will see the cultural differences between canada and us.

Ally_Kat
03-24-2004, 01:08 PM
Yes, but maybe your one of the criminals. LOL what do you carry for emergencies? pepper-spray? something right?

nothing. Don't need it.

John Ashcroft
03-24-2004, 01:12 PM
were regulated to seeing our family doctors. (non emerg) and we have walk ins all over the place as well. and there is no wait at our hospitals. the people that wait are non threating cases. case by case is how it works here. most needy to the less. its the assholes who show up with headaches that fuck up our health care. waste of dr/nurse time and resources.

Hey, regardless of reason there is still inequities in socialized medicine. And that whole "each according to their needs" is right out of the Communist manifesto! You should run now.

Also posted by Big Troubles
..But then why is defense first and why is defense 401 billion? holy bat shit, thats a lot of defense for counrty that doesn't want war.

Again, we pay that amount so you don't have to.

And yes, homeland security is similar to defense, but it's not the military. It's a cabinet level organization that's been created to consolidate and coordinate our assests. It's one big expensive cluster fuck if you asked me (seeing as we've spent billions on NORAD over the years which is essentially charged with doing the same thing.) But defense over all is only about 1/3rd of the Federal budget. Social spending accounts for the rest.

Interesting as our Constitution specifically charges the Federal government with providing national defense, and not social programs.

John Ashcroft
03-24-2004, 01:14 PM
check out the Movie Bowling for Columbine. You will see the cultural differences between canada and us.

OK, that's about all I can stomach. If you're using that garbage as basis for your vision of what the U.S. is, you're sorely lacking in any balance... Michael Moore hates Conservatives, and isn't all that fond of the United States.

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 01:22 PM
I dont remember asking YOU to watch that movie. I suggested it to anyone that wants to see a cultural shock between two distinct nations. Your fucking warped if you think all my comments are directed solely at you. Get a grip man. Its called debate. If you cant stomach it, go puke, have someone hold your hair back, then return.
And its not communist to have patients with headaches wait to be served longer than people with life threatening illnesses you silly dumb fuck. Its called morals, and humanity. Not too mention common fucking sense. jesus Christ, its like talking to my 4 year old about why the sun is yellow. Why? But why? yeah...but Dad, why though?

Angel
03-24-2004, 01:23 PM
Brian, you slimey fucking asshole - you want to play with me and throw barbs around, that's fine. But you start making jokes out of the fact that my husband has Parkinson's Disease, this momma grizzly will come down there and tear you out a new asshole! :(

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 01:24 PM
BTW Im still waiting for proof that the USA bailed Canada and the Brits out of WW2.....

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 01:25 PM
You tell him Angel!

Ally_Kat
03-24-2004, 01:31 PM
its like talking to my 4 year old about why the sun is yellow. Why? But why? yeah...but Dad, why though?

awh! I'd have fun with that. I'd go all scientific going on about stars, the different temperatures and stages, and just give him more info than he can process so that he woudl look at me all confused and go in the backyard to play.

my poor, poor kids

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 01:34 PM
LOL

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 01:34 PM
I tell him the sun is yellow because blue was taken up already for the sky and water...

Ally_Kat
03-24-2004, 01:39 PM
at least give him some truth. Tell him it's yellow because it's hot.

John Ashcroft
03-24-2004, 01:44 PM
I dont remember asking YOU to watch that movie. I suggested it to anyone that wants to see a cultural shock between two distinct nations. Your fucking warped if you think all my comments are directed solely at you. Get a grip man. Its called debate. If you cant stomach it, go puke, have someone hold your hair back, then return.
And its not communist to have patients with headaches wait to be served longer than people with life threatening illnesses you silly dumb fuck. Its called morals, and humanity. Not too mention common fucking sense. jesus Christ, its like talking to my 4 year old about why the sun is yellow. Why? But why? yeah...but Dad, why though?

Oh you are such a fucking punk. You come here to stand toe to toe like a man, then cower back to the corner you came from like the little bitch you are. How many times have you "been done here"? How many times have you come back just to bounce to an unrelated topic? You haven't offered a single ounce of credibility to any of your opinions asshole, that's the point. You're fucking using Moore as basis for what you state America's all about, and that's just plain fucking dumb. I'm actually trying to help you out you fucking ignoramus! You call what you're doing debate? You can't be serious if you consider a guy like Moore as confirmation of your fucked up misconceptions. You look like a fool.

However, feel free to continue. I'm no one to keep a guy from making an ass of himself...:p

FORD
03-24-2004, 01:51 PM
OK, that's about all I can stomach. If you're using that garbage as basis for your vision of what the U.S. is, you're sorely lacking in any balance... Michael Moore hates Conservatives, and isn't all that fond of the United States.

Well, NewsHax hates liberals and isn't too fond of the United States, but you quote them daily. ;)

Jesus Christ
03-24-2004, 01:59 PM
jesus Christ, its like talking to my 4 year old about why the sun is yellow. Why? But why? yeah...but Dad, why though?

This is an odd prayer, My son.

But to answer thy question, the sun appears yellow because it is filtered through the atmosphere of Earth. And verily, if Dad hath made it a red sun, ye would hath all been born Kryptonians.

John Ashcroft
03-24-2004, 01:59 PM
Heh heh heh... There's no hate here dude.

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 02:03 PM
Oh you are such a fucking punk. You come here to stand toe to toe like a man, then cower back to the corner you came from like the little bitch you are. How many times have you "been done here"? How many times have you come back just to bounce to an unrelated topic? You haven't offered a single ounce of credibility to any of your opinions asshole, that's the point. You're fucking using Moore as basis for what you state America's all about, and that's just plain fucking dumb. I'm actually trying to help you out you fucking ignoramus! You call what you're doing debate? You can't be serious if you consider a guy like Moore as confirmation of your fucked up misconceptions. You look like a fool.

However, feel free to continue. I'm no one to keep a guy from making an ass of himself...:p

again, I am still waiting for this proof that the usa bailed canada and the brits out of ww2....talk the talk. but dont you dare walk it.
yeah you what Ive said i was done. But then I keep seeing replies to my postings asshead. I never EVER mention Moore. You did. I said check out Bowling for Columbine for a cultural shock on two nations. Your uptight man. better take your wifes panties off and put yours back on. I trhink they are constricting you.

Angel
03-24-2004, 02:04 PM
Welcome to the LOVE FEST!

By the way, tell me again how Bush is going to win the war against terrorism?

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 02:05 PM

No no no...Your just a no one. simple and true.

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Jesus Christ
This is an odd prayer, My son.

But to answer thy question, the sun appears yellow because it is filtered through the atmosphere of Earth. And verily, if Dad hath made it a red sun, ye would hath all been born Kryptonians.

Thump it in the next thread bible boy...hehehe the sun is yellow cause I fucking said so...how's that for anger?

Jesus Christ
03-24-2004, 02:08 PM
Thump it in the next thread bible boy...hehehe the sun is yellow cause I fucking said so...how's that for anger?

You know, Canadians can go to Hell too. Better watch what ye say to the Messiah :mad:

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 02:08 PM
and you do realise Jesus Christ, that your status is head fluffer right? lol

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 02:09 PM
oh smite me....please...? i double dog dare ya...

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 02:09 PM
better yet...start a thread full of your wisdom so we can chuckle amoungst ourselves...ok?

Jesus Christ
03-24-2004, 02:11 PM
oh smite me....please...? i double dog dare ya...

It is written that thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God.....

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 02:12 PM
with what? coke? smack? whores? your tempted...c'mon....

ELVIS
03-24-2004, 02:12 PM
Amoungst ??

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 02:14 PM
thats a word right? amoungst...? or is it amongst?

BigBadBrian
03-24-2004, 02:14 PM
Brian, you slimey fucking asshole - you want to play with me and throw barbs around, that's fine. But you start making jokes out of the fact that my husband has Parkinson's Disease, this momma grizzly will come down there and tear you out a new asshole! :(

You probably have the hair under your arms like a grizzly also. :gulp:

BTW - quit talking in acronyms when others aren't familiar with your situation you SFC. ;)

ELVIS
03-24-2004, 02:16 PM
Amongst

BigBadBrian
03-24-2004, 02:18 PM
Welcome to the LOVE FEST!

By the way, tell me again how Bush is going to win the war against terrorism?

We're going to keep using your boys for bombing practice. Practice makes perfect. :gulp:

Angel
03-24-2004, 02:28 PM
B3, you're PMS'ing this week, aren't ya?

I thought you were aware of hubbies condition, s'right?

Now, as for you Big Trouble...

You're going a little far on the insults yourself there... Folks, this is where you will notice that there is a definite difference between Eastern and Western Canadians. Westerner's are more polite, and Easterner's are more arrogant.

Of course, that's because they have more US influence. :D

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 02:34 PM

Now, as for you Big Trouble...

You're going a little far on the insults yourself there... Folks, this is where you will notice that there is a definite difference between Eastern and Western Canadians. Westerner's are more polite, and Easterner's are more arrogant.

Of course, that's because they have more US influence. :D

Im not going far on insults at all. if you read back it is BBB and John Asshead attacking not me. Im "defending"myself. Guess that means I can bomb the shit out of them eh>?

ELVIS
03-24-2004, 02:35 PM
I rarely notice Canada exists...

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 02:35 PM
besides Im talking to Jesus in the next thread now. He's more fun than a barrel of politicians..

Angel
03-24-2004, 02:36 PM
Yah, well I've mouthed you off in there as well!

Yes, B3 and JA are very good at ripping out the insults... Must you lower yourself to their level?

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 02:44 PM
behave...i thought we were canadian friends. now your just acting like a Quebecer...LOL

ELVIS
03-24-2004, 02:46 PM
Can't Canada just get along...

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 02:54 PM
Just the smart Canadians get along. Mike Harris Rules!!!!

Angel
03-24-2004, 02:55 PM
Why, this is fun! Right BT?

What do you have agains Quebecers? They're a HUGE part of our history. I'm just having fun myself dear...

hugs and kisses,

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 02:59 PM
Oh nothing against Quebec. Just their language. You know when your in a room of say 20 people and everybody except 2 speak english, and the 2 that dont start speaking french? Those are the ones I dont like. lol
and the fact that they wanted separation. well, I dunno. Im not against separation. Im against what it will mean to the rest of the country if they do. weakens us all. but especially them. They knew this era was coming. they prepared(somewhat)for it. The trouble is they dont have the resources for it.

BigBadBrian
03-24-2004, 03:04 PM

No, I didn't know. I'd never make fun of anyone's condition like that. But when I saw the PD acronym................well, what's a little joke, huh? I couldn't help myself. I hope your husband is well. ;) :)

John Ashcroft
03-24-2004, 03:14 PM
again, I am still waiting for this proof that the usa bailed canada and the brits out of ww2....talk the talk. but dont you dare walk it.
yeah you what Ive said i was done.

I Think you're confused there but-nut, you've got the wrong guy. I believe it's Brian and Lucky that punkd your sorry ass in regards to WWII. I however have destroyed pretty much every point you've tried to make here in the correspondance between us. You've yet to counter anything. You just whine like the bitch you are about taking your ball and going home, then you jump to a new topic in the very same thread. You're making your fellow Canuckleheads proud I tell ya! You're all thrust, no vector.

I'll gladly debate you on any issue, any time. You just don't know how to do it very well. We're all trying to be patient with you, but you're making it difficult to say the least... Ya fuckin' fruit.

BigBadBrian
03-24-2004, 03:30 PM
I Think you're confused there but-nut, you've got the wrong guy. I believe it's Brian and Lucky that punkd your sorry ass in regards to WWII.

Yep. No need explaining to the mental midget in what he knows is true. :gulp:

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 03:55 PM
and I care because???????????

Ally_Kat
03-24-2004, 03:56 PM
WW2...hmmm

basically, Germany consisted of Europe. How long do you think the UK forces along with your boys could hold the line at France?

Think about it. The size of the UK and the size of, well, Europe. But a mainland invasion of the English didn't happen, did it? We helped you guys hold the line.

But that alone isn't all. Who helped ya pierce thru that front line at France? Does the date June 6th, 1944 ring a bell?

Does the word Bolero ring anything? From what country was equipment shipped for two years in that operation? What did D-day accomplish?

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 03:58 PM
like is any of this soppose to me make me feel sad? holy shit. I could read your orbit's the tommorow and not feel a thing and head straight to the comics. So why dont you stop pretending to be so important around the army and just fuck off already? I mean really, you must be bored to keep replying to a "fuckin' fruit" or "mental midget" like me....LOL Idiots. dime a dozen....well there are 3 of ya's...so go all take turns polishing your dicks in each other mkay? losers....lol

John Ashcroft
03-24-2004, 04:15 PM
All in fun fruit cake, all in fun.

Besides, someone's gotta be pivot-man, and since you're so used to it we figured we'd let you have a go at it one more time...

Ally_Kat
03-24-2004, 04:29 PM
like is any of this soppose to me make me feel sad? holy shit. I could read your orbit's the tommorow and not feel a thing and head straight to the comics. So why dont you stop pretending to be so important around the army and just fuck off already? I mean really, you must be bored to keep replying to a "fuckin' fruit" or "mental midget" like me....LOL Idiots. dime a dozen....well there are 3 of ya's...so go all take turns polishing your dicks in each other mkay? losers....lol

Wait, three of us? Am I included in this? Cuz if so, I'd like to know how I'm an idiot or how I'm pretending to be important. You like to say that we don't know how to debate, yet I am said to be pretending to be important around here?

The thing that confuzed the hell out of me was when you PMed to ask for that truce cuz, how did you word it, "As if Im gonna read all that hate your sending."

I can assure you there's no hate here, and hell, I think even Angel call tell ya I'm the last person here who's going to get mad and/or attack ya. Either you confuzed me with one of the boys having fun with ya, or you are reading my posts with an angry, attacking tone. If you are reading my posts angry, I don't know what to say to you. Anger is not a part of Ally. But, I really feel you have a lot of pent up anger in ya. Either that, or you just like playing the role of a shit-stirrer.

You kept asking for the WW2 thing, so I posted up. Not like I think you'll accept it, but I put it up there.

Oh, and by the way, I have a vagina so I can't take turns in that :p ;)

ELVIS
03-24-2004, 04:33 PM
How old are you.. 12 ??

ELVIS
03-24-2004, 04:35 PM
Oh, and by the way, I have a vagina. :p ;)

Oh baby...

Ally_Kat
03-24-2004, 04:39 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Oh baby...

and a boyfriend :hula:

ELVIS
03-24-2004, 04:42 PM
Shaddup!

I can dream can't I ???

Ally_Kat
03-24-2004, 04:47 PM
lust is bad :D

ELVIS
03-24-2004, 04:54 PM
I didn't say.. I can lust can't I ????

I have never thought of you in that way Ally !!

Ally_Kat
03-24-2004, 04:56 PM
gregie! i'm kidding. take a breather hun.

ELVIS
03-24-2004, 04:58 PM
Ok!

lucky wilbury
03-24-2004, 10:46 PM
i'm still waiting for an answer to when certain people siad i said the cnaucks "deserved" to be bombed in afghanistan and i'm still waiting for evidence that we attacked israel and saudi arabia.

Ally_Kat
03-25-2004, 09:28 AM
*bump*

Seshmeister
03-25-2004, 09:32 AM
Did you just bump your vagina?