PDA

View Full Version : Call Me You Fucking Pussies!!!!!!!!

Jesterstar
09-02-2005, 10:59 AM
So we've gone to putting numbers up on the net???

Here's mine you fucking pathetic bitches. 315-506-3940.

I'm collecting all the numbers on everyone on this site as of now. I've never taken it to real life. But since most of you are virgin losers with nothing to live for but a band that broke up in 82 I guess it's fair game.

Bring it for real to me bitches.

bueno bob
09-02-2005, 11:41 AM
Good luck with that :)

bueno bob
09-02-2005, 11:42 AM
By the way, proper grammar would dictate it this way:

"Bring it to me for real, bitches"

Not

"Bring it for real to me bitches."

Just so ya know.

Jesterstar
09-02-2005, 11:43 AM
I should have known. Now CAthedrool is threataning to call my work. What a bunch of bullshit. Trying to get me fired because I started some shit in the Non and owned the whole fucking forum. Then people had to fucking resort to posting real information on me.

I've taken the high road here people.

Jimmy Jingles
09-02-2005, 12:00 PM
What the fuck did you expect? You can only push someone so far...

You reap what you sow

Jesterluvsnuts

Jesterstar
09-02-2005, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by jimmyjingles
What the fuck did you expect? You can only push someone so far...

You reap what you sow

Jesterluvsnuts

Hardly. I SOWED a bunch of bullshit that got a bunch of techy losers with nothing going on in their real lives into a frenzy. Now in return the king of the people with no lives cathedral is trying to get me fired from my job. I see a clear differance and if you were in the same shoes you would also.

Jimmy Jingles
09-02-2005, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
Hardly. I SOWED a bunch of bullshit that got a bunch of techy losers with nothing going on in their real lives into a frenzy. Now in return the king of the people with no lives cathedral is trying to get me fired from my job. I see a clear differance and if you were in the same shoes you would also.

I would hardly call losing my job moping up crusty jizz from the jack-off booth glory hole at your local adult bookstore anything to get your panties in a bunch over. Do you even get an hourly wage there, or do they pay you in anal lube?

Either way, you can find other work.

FORD
09-02-2005, 01:46 PM
The band broke up in 1985. And you're a desperate troll who's HUNGRY FOR COCK.

ALinChainz
09-02-2005, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
I should have known. Now CAthedrool is threataning to call my work. What a bunch of bullshit. Trying to get me fired because I started some shit in the Non and owned the whole fucking forum. Then people had to fucking resort to posting real information on me.

I've taken the high road here people.

Calling your work is easily done still ...

And it can be done without trace of any kind of caller ID ...anything ...

Maybe if you weren't fucking around at work and acting like a little bitch here, you wouldn't have this trouble.

Cathedral
09-02-2005, 02:08 PM
Ryan, I would never take things that seriously. regardless of what you think, I don't wish to do you harm in any way. i'm just playing the game in jesterstar fashion, to get a rise out of you.

You set the bar very high, and are a formidable opponent.
I think I actually have some respect for you now.

But causing you to lose your source of income would go against everything i have EVER stood for and there is no way i would do such a thing.

The reason I refused to call you is because like you, I gave that info out before and it resulted in my having to have the number changed at MY expense of $60 bucks. The last thing i'll do in the future is put my number on someone's caller ID that i don't know personally.

We were all just having fun, but the way it turned out just went a little overboard and we are all guilty of taking things too far.

I'm done, no more bullshit, it's finished on my end, period.

Roth On, I gotta go deposit my paycheck so, y'all have a good one and let's all chill the fuck out.

Big Troubles
09-03-2005, 08:12 PM
Jester is nothing more than a glorified cunt who's sole purpose is to stir shit. He's succeeding. Ignore the class clown and he will get back to being nothing more than what reality has already positioned him to be. An idiot. Moron. "A stuck at my shitty-ass mail sorting job and Im depressed enough and in need of attention enough to spam a DAVID LEE ROTH messege board" :rolleyes: get a life troll.