PDA

View Full Version : Questions of racism in hurricane photo captions; Yahoo responds

BigBadBrian
09-02-2005, 03:31 PM
Questions of racism in hurricane photo captions; Yahoo responds
RAW STORY

A French news agency has yanked a photograph surrounding the New Orleans hurricane that raised questions of racism, RAW STORY has learned.

http://rawstory.com/images/other/afpphoto.jpg
http://rawstory.com/images/other/apphoto.jpg
The photograph by Agence France Presse shows two white hurricane survivors carrying food as they wade through flood waters. The caption reads, "Two residents wade through chest-deep water after finding bread and soda from a local grocery store after Hurricane Katrina came through the area in New Orleans, Louisiana."

The second, by the Associated Press, shows a black man, who also carries food. The caption reads, "A young man walks through chest deep flood water after looting a grocery store in New Orleans on Tuesday, Aug. 30 2005. Flood waters continue to rise in New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina did extensive damage..."

Critics, including Salon.com, focused on the words "finding" and "looting."

In a statement, Yahoo News says AFP asked them to pull the photos, and they have complied: "Since the controversy began, the supplier of one of the photos – AFP – has asked all its clients to remove the photo from their databases. Yahoo! News has complied with the AFP request."

Some, defending the captions, note that the photographs are from two separate agencies, and say that they are not necessarily racist in nature.

#
YAHOO NEWS STATEMENT:

To Yahoo! News readers:

News photos are an especially popular section of Yahoo! News. In part, this is because we present thousands of news photos from some of the leading news services, including The Associated Press, Reuters, and Agence France Press. To make this volume of photos available in a timely manner, we present the photos and their captions as written, edited and distributed by the news services with no additional editing at Yahoo! News.

In recent days, a number of readers of Yahoo! News have commented on differences in the language in two Hurricane Katrina-related photo captions (from two news services). Since the controversy began, the supplier of one of the photos – AFP – has asked all its clients to remove the photo from their databases. Yahoo! News has complied with the AFP request.

Yahoo! News regrets that these photos and captions, viewed together, may have suggested a racial bias on our part. We remain committed to bringing our readers the full collection of photos as transmitted by our wire service partners.

Neil Budde General Manager Yahoo! News

DEVELOPING...

Link (http://rawstory.com/news/2005/Blogs_raise_questions_of_racism_in_hurricane_photo _cap_0902.html)

Mezro
09-02-2005, 03:42 PM
Mezro...maybe the captions are true...

ELVIS
09-02-2005, 03:44 PM
Maybe it's BULLSHIT!

:elvis:

Warham
09-02-2005, 03:49 PM
The French are still assholes. :D

FORD
09-02-2005, 03:53 PM
It ain't the goddamn "French" who are shooting at the people, is it?

ELVIS
09-02-2005, 03:55 PM
No, it's ******s...

Warham
09-02-2005, 03:55 PM
Oh, I was just talking about Jacque. Carry on!

FORD
09-02-2005, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
No, it's ******s...

Yes. That's why the response has been pathetic and why Haley fucking neanderthal Barbour said the response should be "ruthless", and why the Chimp said he has "zero tolerance".

Because these "uppity ******s" should just shut up and die already. How dare they ruin this great mass lynching disguised as a "natural disaster" :mad:

ELVIS
09-02-2005, 04:01 PM
Hmmm...

Warham
09-02-2005, 04:01 PM
The response to gangs shooting at rescue vehicles should be ruthless. Martial law, baby! Shoot to kill!

ELVIS
09-02-2005, 04:02 PM
Last time I looked, those gangs were made up of ******S!

Warham
09-02-2005, 04:03 PM
I'll pray for their souls.

FORD
09-02-2005, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Warham
I'll pray for their souls.

Better read your KKK manual again. "******s" don't have souls, since they aren't human.

ELVIS
09-02-2005, 04:08 PM
I NEVER SAID THAT...

Mezro
******s = white trash african americans.

Mezro...I've always viewed african americans and ******s as two separate groups...not all african americans are ******s but ******s are always african american...still is a pretty rough word...******...

Warham
They have souls just like any other human.

I think you are politicizing this, FORD.

What's New Orleans? 80% African-American?

If Montpelier, Vermont (which is 99% white) was hit by a natural disaster and the relief effort were slow, would you be saying it's racism?

ELVIS
09-02-2005, 04:09 PM
Over 50% of the New Orleans population is black...

Approximately 0.1% of those are ******s...

FORD
09-02-2005, 04:14 PM
They have souls just like any other human.

I think you are politicizing this, FORD.

Bush fucked up. And it was no accident. His fucking up, that is. I'm not saying the hurricane was planned.

Not Yet anyway.

That's not politicizing, it's fact.

What's New Orleans? 80% African-American?

If Montpelier, Vermont (which is 99% white) was hit by a natural disaster and the relief effort were slow, would you be saying it's racism?

No, then it would probably be a vindictive response against Howard Dean. The BCE are a vindictive bunch.

Warham
09-02-2005, 04:17 PM
I would hope you'd never be foolish enough to ever suggest it was planned, FORD.

They call these things 'acts of God', not 'acts of Bush'.

Hardrock69
09-02-2005, 04:26 PM
Why not just use the generic term "ASSHOLES" no matter what their skin color is?

You racist bastards need to pull your heads outta your asses!!!

That said, anytime you see video footage of people looting stores, they are always Black Americans.

To call them "African-Americans" is stupid, they were not born in Africa, they were born in the United States. Therefore they are AMERICANS.

It is a fact that there is a large percentage of poor people who are Black Americans. And obviously, MANY of them in N.O. were either too poor, or too stupid to be able to flee the storm.

IF I were that poor and/or that ignorant, and I were starving, goddam right I would be doing what I could to survive. If I had to loot from stores to eat, I surely would.

But without shooting anyone.
:cool:

I will say this: If I were a criminal/hoodlum/gangbanger, and there was no LAW enforcement, and no eletricity, and I had several days to operate without any interference, my main goal would be to find a bank, bring a fucking welding torch with me, and I would be the richest poor hoodlum you ever saw!
:D

FORD
09-02-2005, 04:33 PM
I would hope you'd never be foolish enough to ever suggest it was planned, FORD.

They call these things 'acts of God', not 'acts of Bush'.

I doubt if even the BCE can cause hurricanes. But what they DID do was gut the budget for programs which would have repaired the levees around New Orleans which would have minimized the damage, and probably prevented the flooding altogether. And the primary reason for cutting the funding was to steal the money for the illegal inexcusable invasion and occupation of Iraq.

Securing a major city against natural disasters IS "Homeland Security". Invading some shithole on the other side of the planet is NOT.

And now Chertoff, whose name is Russian for "THE DEVIL", has taken border patrol guards from Texas and sent them to New Orleans to harrass the people referred to as "******s" in this thread, leaving an even bigger hole in the Texas border.

Homeland Security? Yeah right....

And of course that would have never happenned if the National Guard were able to do the job they were meant to do. Instead of being forced to act as a cut rate benefits version of the Army in shithole Iraq.

It's ALL bullshit. And that fucking monkey deserves to hang for all of it.

BigBadBrian
09-02-2005, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by FORD
It ain't the goddamn "French" who are shooting at the people, is it?

Are you referring to the authorities and the military restoring order in your statement, FORD? :confused:

Warham
09-02-2005, 04:43 PM
I don't think the National Guard are 'harassing' innocent people, FORD. These '******s', as Elvis calls them, are harassing other civilians and engaging in criminal acts (murder, rape, arson, theft, battery, etc. etc.). It's Law & Order time, Jerry Orbach style.

Nickdfresh
09-02-2005, 05:21 PM
The French are still assholes. :D

Yes, but so is our government.:D

Nickdfresh
09-02-2005, 05:23 PM

Unless they're Neo-Nazi prison gangs, Hell's Angels, The One-Percenters...;)

There are plenty of white trash gang-bangers...

Nickdfresh
09-02-2005, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
I will say this: If I were a criminal/hoodlum/gangbanger, and there was no LAW enforcement, and no eletricity, and I had several days to operate without any interference, my main goal would be to find a bank, bring a fucking welding torch with me, and I would be the richest poor hoodlum you ever saw!

Actually, another ancedote I heard was that two "white guys" were seen driving a vault of some sort on the **oops-edit** I mean bed of their pick-up...

Warham
09-02-2005, 05:26 PM
God forbid if this were to ever happen on a national scale. We'd be reverted right back to the 1800's in a few hours.

Nickdfresh
09-02-2005, 05:35 PM
God forbid if this were to ever happen on a national scale. We'd be reverted right back to the 1800's in a few hours.

You are correct...but then again, look at all the great science fiction that came out of the 80's on this stuff...

Anyways, here's an interesing article on looting:

The Psychology of Looting
What's Behind the Lawlessness in Wake of Hurricane Katrina?

By BRYAN ROBINSON
ABCNews (http://abcnews.go.com/Health/HurricaneKatrina/story?id=1087898&page=1)

http://a.abcnews.com/images/US/nm_katrina_loot_050901_vt.jpg
A man carries an armful of supplies including food and drinks taken from a Walgreens store after Hurricane Katrina on Aug.31, 2005, in New Orleans. (Chris Graythen/Getty Images)

By BRYAN ROBINSON

Sept. 2, 2005 — Sometimes desperate times call for desperate measures, and there have been few places in America more desperate — or increasingly lawless — than New Orleans in the wake of Hurricane Katrina's devastation.

The images of Katrina's wrath have varied in the days since the hurricane ripped through the Gulf Coast and ravaged The Big Easy. People have been seen standing on the rooftops of their submerged homes, holding signs that say, "Help Us"; authorities have reported seeing bodies floating in the water and corpses rotting in the streets amid concerns of an outbreak of disease; displaced, dehydrated Katrina survivors have been transferred from evacuation shelters in Louisiana's Superdome to a temporary new home in Houston's Astrodome.

And there has been looting and lawlessness, from residents taking food, diapers and other necessities from abandoned grocery stores to people lugging TV sets and beer in areas not submerged in dirty floodwater. New Orleans appeared to descend into anarchy, with reports of rapes in the Superdome and local law enforcement officials not showing up to combat arson, gunfire and carjackings in the streets.

The promise of the dispersion of 10,000 additional National Guard troops to maintain order did little to soothe increasingly angry Katrina victims who have endured the lack of running water, sweltering conditions and stench in the Superdome or otherwise suffered as they waited for authorities to come to their rescue. In these kinds of desperate, and apparently lawless, conditions, experts say people will throw away their normal sense of ethics and do anything to survive.

"When you have a situation as extreme as Katrina, people have lost their sense of security, control, protection and shelter," said David Sattler, associate professor of psychology at Western Washington University. "They fall into basic rules of survival mode. Some feel that they're going to do what they need to do to survive. They're going to do what they need to do to get the basic necessities."

Acceptable Looting …

In an exclusive interview with "Good Morning America's" Diane Sawyer, President Bush said there should be a no-tolerance approach to looters.

"I think there ought to be zero tolerance of people breaking the law during an emergency such as this, whether it be looting or price gouging at the gasoline pump, or taking advantage of charitable giving or insurance fraud," Bush said. "And I've made that clear to our attorney general. The citizens ought to be working together."

But some believe that desperate survivors who ran out of basic necessities, or took food for their families and hungry children and could no longer wait for rescuers to come should not be blamed in a disaster as extreme as Katrina.

"This is a life-and-death situation. From the perspective of the looter, 'Who knows what tomorrow will bring?' " said Joseph Napoli, co-author of "Resiliency in the Face of Disaster and Terrorism: 10 Things to Do to Survive." "The late-night comedians have joked about those who were carrying TVs. On my television screen I saw people taking the basic necessities — food and supplies. And can we really fault them for that?"

… Versus Unacceptable Looting

Television viewers may be more sympathetic to people seen stealing food, diapers and other necessities. But they may not be as forgiving to the looter who took a television in the aftermath of Katrina. Some of the Katrina victims may have a stronger sense of morals than others, experts say.

Other Katrina victims may have followed a mob mentality and concluded that they could participate in looting activities since others were doing it.

"Under such intense situations, under crowd pressure, if so many others are doing it, then others are going to do it," Napoli said. "Introductory free offers are a very successful sales strategy. But in situations like these, people can go too far in satisfying their intense needs."

Beyond Morals and Mob Pressure

But the explanation may also go beyond morality and mob mentality.

Some looters may have been driven to the edge by literally seeing their world turned upside down and all remnants of their homes and neighborhoods wiped out by Katrina. Others may have latent character traits that Katrina's aftermath ignited and may participate in looting only under these circumstances.

Socioeconomic status before Katrina made landfall also may have planted the roots of looting and lawlessness in some hurricane survivors.

"You may have someone who is of lower income, has minimum resources, minimal possessions and living day to day and — this is very important — has no insurance. No rental insurance, no housing insurance," said Sattler. "They have no means of recovering what little they had and probably, if someone in the household does have a job, they may not have a job to return to when they are let back into their communities, and they don't know when they will have a source of income again. They may see this unguarded TV and think, 'I can take this and maybe I can sell this in a week and make a little bit of money.""

Many people have been shocked by the images of looting and violence. According to Sattler, those viewers are just not accustomed to being without the barest of essentials, like running water, and are not used to seeing Americans in that kind of situation. However, the aftermath of Katrina only reflects the spectrum of daily human emotions and actions, but under extreme circumstances.

"Why are we shocked? We are seeing an intense array of usual human behavior," said Napoli. "Some people are going to take things, some people are going to be honest and some are going to be dishonest. What's shocking others is the intensity in which we're seeing it."

"But," Napoli continued. "This is not an ordinary situation. Any disaster causes chaos and disorder. That's why we work so hard to maintain an orderly society."

Still, the havoc and grief sparked by Hurricane Katrina has inspired acts of generosity. Americans have donated millions to various charities and residents across the nation have reportedly offered to open their homes to some Katrina evacuees.

"It is in times like these when we see how much we need each other," said Sattler. "I don't think this is being done out of fear that this could happen to me and I would hope someone would help me out. I think it speaks genuinely highly of humanity. Really, this isn't a story of the looters. Only a small percentage of people are looting. It is about the heroes and those who help others in need."

Warham
09-02-2005, 05:42 PM
If the cops are turning in their badges during a crisis like this, then I find nothing wrong with people going into a destroyed grocery store for food that'll rot in a few days anyway. If there's nobody to provide law and order, then citizens have to defend themselves and provide for themselves. It's every man for himself. It's easy for somebody in Washington DC to say that there's no tolerance for looting, but when you've got cops giving up, the gig's up.

Nickdfresh
09-02-2005, 05:49 PM
If the cops are turning in their badges during a crisis like this, then I find nothing wrong with people going into a destroyed grocery store for food that'll rot in a few days anyway. If there's nobody to provide law and order, then citizens have to defend themselves and provide for themselves. It's every man for himself. It's easy for somebody in Washington DC to say that there's no tolerance for looting, but when you've got cops giving up, the gig's up.

http://havraise.free.fr/covers/mad_max-fr_jpg.jpg

Warham
09-02-2005, 05:52 PM
I'm tellin' ya, Nick.

This has been disturbing from top to bottom. It has to make you think, even if you are thick. ;)

jhale667
09-02-2005, 06:07 PM
Why not just use the generic term "ASSHOLES" no matter what their skin color is?

You racist bastards need to pull your heads outta your asses!!!

That said, anytime you see video footage of people looting stores, they are always Black Americans.

To call them "African-Americans" is stupid, they were not born in Africa, they were born in the United States. Therefore they are AMERICANS.

Five star vote for you....

I can understand people looting to steal FOOD. But if you're caught walking out of a store with a TV, shoot to kill. REGARDLESS OF COLOR. No excuse for that shit.

Nickdfresh
09-02-2005, 06:17 PM
I'm tellin' ya, Nick.

This has been disturbing from top to bottom. It has to make you think, even if you are thick. ;)

I may indeed be thick, but I'm seriously having a hard time comprehending the horrors down there...:(

Cathedral
09-02-2005, 06:22 PM
So i wasn't the only one who saw the footage of "blacks only" doing the looting.
I saw one white guy, and elderly man, just standing there watching, he didn't grab shit, just watched.

I know yesterday when the Guard showed up at the Superdome the people straightened the fuck right up and got herded into a big group surrounded by the soldiers.

They don't dare fuck with the Big Boys unless they want shot.

Cathedral
09-02-2005, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
I may indeed be thick, but I'm seriously having a hard time comprehending the horrors down there...:(

You and me both, bud.
The scope of the whole thing isn't transfered through a TV screen.

Warham
09-02-2005, 06:35 PM
LOL, that wasn't a personal attack, Nick. I was speaking generally. It was meant for the more mentally challenged here.

You are a fookin' genius, my friend.

;)

Nickdfresh
09-02-2005, 06:44 PM

You are a fookin' genius, my friend.

;)

In that case, we're all fucked.:D

blueturk
09-02-2005, 07:33 PM

Your child-molesting, paranoid, pill-popping hero became famous because he ripped off "******" music, you racist piece of shit.

ELVIS
09-02-2005, 07:36 PM
Shut the fuck up!

blueturk
09-02-2005, 07:43 PM
Why don't YOU shut the fuck up? Do you have any black friends? And if so, have you explained to them the difference between a black and a "******"? I seriously doubt it. Try it sometime, and tell me how it went...

ELVIS
09-02-2005, 07:46 PM
Fuck you!

I have been a nurse in the New Orleans area for 15 years where 75% of my friends and co-workers are black and feel exactly the same as I do!

Fuck off and leave me the fuck alone!

Nickdfresh
09-02-2005, 07:50 PM
Boys...this is a very stressful time, especially for those in LA, MI, AL, etc. Let's let the race stuff go for now.

ELVIS
09-02-2005, 07:51 PM
I hear ya...

blueturk
09-02-2005, 07:53 PM
Fair enough...

Ozzy Fudd
09-02-2005, 08:50 PM
The response to gangs shooting at rescue vehicles should be ruthless. Martial law, baby! Shoot to kill!

Amen Brother

Ozzy Fudd
09-02-2005, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by jhale667
Five star vote for you....

I can understand people looting to steal FOOD. But if you're caught walking out of a store with a TV, shoot to kill. REGARDLESS OF COLOR. No excuse for that shit.
Bravo 5 for you to and warham

DLR'sCock
09-02-2005, 08:56 PM
As bad as it is for the those people to shoot and loot, which is completely wrong, you guys really show your true colors.

ELVIS
09-02-2005, 08:58 PM
Shut up!

And that's right...

I am 100% honest and I show my true colors 100% of the time...

Unlike people like you...

Get lost and leave me alone!

Ozzy Fudd
09-02-2005, 08:59 PM
Boys...this is a very stressful time, especially for those in LA, MI, AL, etc. Let's let the race stuff go for now.

Way to go Brother 5

Ozzy Fudd
09-02-2005, 09:01 PM
I hear ya... :cool: 5

Ozzy Fudd
09-02-2005, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by blueturk
Fair enough... :cool: 5

BigBadBrian
09-02-2005, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by DLR'sCock
As bad as it is for the those people to shoot and loot, which is completely wrong, you guys really show your true colors.

Shut your pie hole, Mr Lecture Boy.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

DLR'sCock
09-02-2005, 09:18 PM
BBB, your lacking in any understanding, inability to look outside of your own myopic view, lacking of compassion, and selfish ego, are well who you are, and I see you that choose to embrace that everyday instead of attempting to learn. So be it, for it is as it is. You are the result of yourself.

ELVIS
09-02-2005, 09:25 PM
Come walk the streets of New Orleans and "learn", Cock...

Nickdfresh
09-02-2005, 09:34 PM
Thing is though, it's not about race, it's about poverty...

Poverty breeds ignorance, which breeds drug abuse, which leads to theft, murder, and so on....

One of the first things I recall a college professor saying was that "90% of what passes for racism in this country is classism." It's very true, I seen some white people steal in various past work situations. The color of their skin had nothing do with it...

The truth is that New Orleans is a very poor city, and it happens to be over one-third black...

If these were middle-class blacks living in a Maryland county during a similiar situation, you'd never hear about this sort of crime wave committed by mostly black thugs...

ELVIS
09-02-2005, 09:42 PM
That's true, but I would steal food and water...

DLR'sCock
09-02-2005, 10:55 PM
Thing is though, it's not about race, it's about poverty...

Poverty breeds ignorance, which breeds drug abuse, which leads to theft, murder, and so on....

One of the first things I recall a college professor saying was that "90% of what passes for racism in this country is classism." It's very true, I seen some white people steal in various past work situations. The color of their skin had nothing do with it...

The truth is that New Orleans is a very poor city, and it happens to be over one-third black...

If these were middle-class blacks living in a Maryland county during a similiar situation, you'd never hear about this sort of crime wave committed by mostly black thugs...

yep...

Guitar Shark
09-02-2005, 11:01 PM
BBB, your lacking in any understanding, inability to look outside of your own myopic view, lacking of compassion, and selfish ego, are well who you are, and I see you that choose to embrace that everyday instead of attempting to learn. So be it, for it is as it is. You are the result of yourself.

Can't you just say "BBB you're an idiot" and let that be the end of it?

Seriously man, that is about the gayest post I've ever seen here.

Nickdfresh
09-02-2005, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
Can't you just say "BBB you're an idiot" and let that be the end of it?

Seriously man, that is about the gayest post I've ever seen here.

Well, your Batman avatar isn't exactly the most heterosexual thing I've ever seen.:D

Guitar Shark
09-02-2005, 11:17 PM
LMAO!

It isn't?

I'm not sure I want to know why.

rustoffa
09-02-2005, 11:24 PM
32% poverty level.

Thirty two percent. That particular cross-section was there 3 days out in the gulf.

So the federal government is supposed to pro-actively subsidise the looming aftermath? Yep, it should have. If it had, the inherit problem wouldn't have been addressed either.

You've got a fucking city that takes in a HUGE tourism gravy train. Keep it coming. They could have built a goddamned HOOVER FUCKING DAM around the Mississippi river mouth by now.

I have nothing but compassion for these folks...it's horrible. The mayor of the city of New Orleans is writhing in guilt. It's local fucking government folks. The 32% was in the Superdome, looting, and chopping their roofs out.

This is not to say federal mobilization sucked. It did.

IT SUCKED.

Warham
09-02-2005, 11:25 PM
The governor was not proactive enough before it hit either. She should have called in the guard days before the storm even hit.

rustoffa
09-02-2005, 11:28 PM
The governor was not proactive enough before it hit either. She should have called in the guard days before the storm even hit.

Guess there's no Weather Channel there.
:rolleyes:

Warham
09-02-2005, 11:30 PM
Apparently not. She was caught with her panty hose down.

She's the one that could have released the 6,000 National Guard there in Louisiana, as well as the 1,000 stadies days before the levee was breached. The cops that were on TV today were mad at her mostly.

Matt White
09-02-2005, 11:34 PM
AT least they found FATS DOMINO!!!!:D

Cathedral
09-02-2005, 11:56 PM
I've been watching Fox News, it's on repeat now and the anchors are fucking losing their cool.
Sheperd Smith took Hannity's head off because Shaun was playing nit pick, "Let me get some perspective" media bullshit.
Shep jumped his ass, "You got all the perspective you need, these people need help and they're not getting it"....

People just laying dead in the streets, dropped from heat exhaustion and whatever else they have endured.
Not to mention the looming infections from all that sewage and......fuck, this is just tragic for them all.

How could they not have been ready to act?
It was well now that the levee's couldn't take a Cat-5 hurricane, it wa barely rated to handle a Cat-3.

It's Fucking Madness...........

rustoffa
09-03-2005, 12:17 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral
I've been watching Fox News, it's on repeat now and the anchors are fucking losing their cool.
Sheperd Smith took Hannity's head off because Shaun was playing nit pick, "Let me get some perspective" media bullshit.
Shep jumped his ass, "You got all the perspective you need, these people need help and they're not getting it"....

People just laying dead in the streets, dropped from heat exhaustion and whatever else they have endured.
Not to mention the looming infections from all that sewage and......fuck, this is just tragic for them all.

How could they not have been ready to act?
It was well now that the levee's couldn't take a Cat-5 hurricane, it wa barely rated to handle a Cat-3.

It's Fucking Madness...........

I had to turn it off bro. I listened to NPR's coverage today during a road trip. Just horrible. If you've ever heard that NPR shit, it's annoying enough with all the promo's for their interviews from 1997.

They touched on a bit of the levee shit and interview'd some former parish sheriffs. I tunedthefuckout after the profanity-laden mayor's speech.

God bless 'em.

Cathedral
09-03-2005, 12:26 AM
I expect more from our government than this.
Those that haven't been gotten to should not be held back from walking out of there.
I sort of understand why they are doing it, but this is day fucking 6!

And to see President Bush hugging the refugees looking up to see where the cameras are and turning towards them to ensure a good shot just fucking infuriates me to no end.

God forgive me for ever supporting that man...he's pathetic.

They would have to shoot me to keep me there.

FORD
09-03-2005, 12:35 AM
It's got to be tough enough on Shep Smith being a closeted gay guy at a right wing extemist propaganda network. You can tell the guy's really disgusted at his employers over this shit. Look for him to defect to CNN or MSRNC within the next 90 days. Even Geraldo was starting to look human.

As for Hannity, drop that fucking piece of shit in the Superdome and lock him in there for 72 hours with everything that's going on. Then let's say if he's still talking shit.

Nickdfresh
09-03-2005, 12:45 AM

As for Hannity, drop that fucking piece of shit in the Superdome and lock him in there for 72 hours with everything that's going on. Then let's say if he's still talking shit.

He'll be found in the restroom stalls with all of the other over-flowing shit...

Phil theStalker
09-03-2005, 12:47 AM
No, it's ******s...
Oh thanks, ELVIS.

Now the RothArmy message board is going t2o be torched or maybe a drive-by.

:spank:

rustoffa
09-03-2005, 12:55 AM
Even Geraldo was starting to look human.

What the fuck? Geraldo was there? I'd venture to guess there was plenty of folding chairs around....throw 'em!

Where the fuck are the starving snipers' when you need 'em?

Hardrock69
09-03-2005, 12:56 AM
1. The local and state authorities had 5 fucking days. What did they do? OOooooh they actually allowed people who were driving on the freeway to drive the WRONG WAY!!!!

Gee I AM impressed.

Those fucking idiots are getting what they deserve now. Once the crisis part is over (if you can ever say it will be over) oh in about a month or two, those fucking idiots need to resign!!

Hell, fuck that.

FIRE THEIR FUCKING ASSES NOW AND LET THE U.S. ARMY TAKE OVER!!!!

At least the military has some semblence of order, and can methodically set things straight.

2. As I said before, you starving? Feel free to bust in this window and have something to eat.

There are at the very LEAST Hundreds of thousands of people who now have NOTHING!!!!

They lost every fucking thing they own!!! All of their possessions! The family bible...all their clothes...all their paperwork and documentation....fucking just about anything that meant anything to them.
Not to mention the loved ones who have been lost.

Yes, loot for survival. But leave the TV sets alone. You do not have cable down there right now anyway, or electricity.

3. Elvis? Leave the racism shit in your head. We do not need it here. Regardless of color of skin, we all put our shoes on one at a time. You are no more perfect than anyone else on this planet.

When desperation sets in, people are apt to do desperate things. Does not matter if they are blue and have 8 fingers on each hand, two asses and no dick. All humans will react in a similar fashion when survival is at stake.

4. It would be interesting to see how Japan would react. They have a philosophy over there: Fix the problem, not the blame.

In America, if something fucks up, the hunt begins immediately to see WHOSE FAULT IT IS!!!

"WHO IS THE GUILTY PARTY? IS IT HIM??? OK EVERYBODY POINT YOUR FINGER AT THE MOTHERFUCKER!!!

STRING HIM UP!!!

KILL!!!

DIE!!!"

Etc. Etc. Etc.

In Japan, for the most part, they strive to be efficient in whatever they do. Sure, perhaps somebody fucked up and caused something bad to happen. But that person knows they are at fault. It is not necessary for everybody to start screaming at them over it. They will feel guilty enough about it without all the ruckus.
Better to just expend all that energy on actually fixing the problem.

YOU FIX NOW, TALK LATER!!!

5. I predict this is going to be the straw that breaks the Bush Administration's back. Simply due to the American public's need to have a scapegoat.

Bush better start figuring out a place in the backwoods of Montana to go hide.

The rumblings have already begun increasing in volume. Does not matter if Bush actually is to blame. He, like the captain of his ship, must accept blame for the failings of those in his administration.

If it was Japan, the Prime Minister would resign in disgrace. At least they have a sense of honor over there.

Something sorely lacking in America, and definitely lacking in The White House.

6. All this bitching at EACH OTHER is not going to solve anything. It was not OUR FAULT this happened, and it is useless to waste our breath pointing fingers (HAHA lookit item #1!!!! LMFAO!!!)....even though I am pointing my fingers DIRECTLY AT THOSE FUCKING IDIOTS!!!

I have posted enough on the subject.

Sometime in the very near future, I will certainly take part in donating cash or whatever. I have some family business that I must take care of that is going to break me financially for the next two weeks.

However, anyone who lives outside of the affected areas who does NOT donate something is a pathetic, cold-heart fuck, and should be shot, stabbed, deacapitated, castrated, disemboweled, torn up into itsy-bitsy pieces and buried alive!!!!

*ahem*

Me tired.

Me go sleepy-bye....

Phil theStalker
09-03-2005, 12:59 AM

It's past midnight there now, going on day seven (7) and there are still live pics of babies and infirm at the dome. No lights, no water, same clothes, no food... you know what's up.

There is a check point set up on the highway outside the dome at this minute and they WON'T let the people walk out down the highway for relief.

Something fishy here. I'll know more tomorrow and tell you what I think. You don't starve babies to death just for "security."

But then these are the same people who arranged to starve Iraqi babies so now they are caught doing it to their own.

This is a government run by buffoons. The resources of the country are stretched to it's limits in Iraq. And now there are over 10,000 dead in America, because a levee broke where the tax money to repair them was cut to be used for protecting other peoples freedom in Iraq.

Nice job.

Watch the revolution begin with these days.

frets5150
09-03-2005, 01:04 AM
Those that haven't been gotten to should not be held back from walking out of there.
I sort of understand why they are doing it, but this is day fucking 6!

And to see President Bush hugging the refugees looking up to see where the cameras are and turning towards them to ensure a good shot just fucking infuriates me to no end.

God forgive me for ever supporting that man...he's pathetic.

They would have to shoot me to keep me there.

I was just gonna post the same thing. It was staged there is no way anyone would be allowed 500 ft from CHIMP if he didn't want them to be there. Especially with all the Chaos.:rolleyes:

Hardrock69
09-03-2005, 01:19 AM
Hey man, Bush has been in training for DECADES on how to make a goddamned photo op out of a disaster, just to improve his own fucked up image!!!

Fuck that worthless fuck!!!

frets5150
09-03-2005, 01:30 AM
Nah
He's Slippin big time
How would you rate the government's response to the disaster?
Poor 71%
Good 12%
Fair 11%
Excellent 6%

ELVIS
09-03-2005, 06:14 AM
3. Elvis? Leave the racism shit in your head. We do not need it here. Regardless of color of skin, we all put our shoes on one at a time. You are no more perfect than anyone else on this planet.

You are assuming that the people I'm talking about are civilized, responsible human beings with jobs and families...

They are not. They are dangerous street thugs on drugs...

When desperation sets in, people are apt to do desperate things. Does not matter if they are blue and have 8 fingers on each hand, two asses and no dick. All humans will react in a similar fashion when survival is at stake.

I guess you would open fire on cops, nurses, and rescue crews if you were "desperate" ??

scorpioboy33
09-03-2005, 09:24 AM
Elvis just two little questions..
Do you think you're a racist?
Do you think generally the black race is generally inferior to the white race?
Thanks oh and I'm glad you're ok :)

scorpioboy33
09-03-2005, 09:31 AM
No, it's ******s...

buddy I didn't see this...you answered the question for me. You're a racist pig...and you call yourself a christian?

LoungeMachine
09-03-2005, 09:35 AM
Fuck you!

I have been a nurse in the New Orleans area for 15 years where 75% of my friends and co-workers are black and feel exactly the same as I do!

Then why the FUCK aren't you there helping people like a "good christian" instead of in here throwing racial slurs around.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Fucking hypocrite.

Telling people to shut up?

Fuck me? No, by all means FUCK YOU, YOU HYPOCRITICAL RACIST PIECE OF DOG SHIT.

Get off the computer "nurse", and go help some of your fellow man.:mad:

Ozzy Fudd
09-03-2005, 12:13 PM
1. The local and state authorities had 5 fucking days. What did they do? OOooooh they actually allowed people who were driving on the freeway to drive the WRONG WAY!!!!

Gee I AM impressed.

Those fucking idiots are getting what they deserve now. Once the crisis part is over (if you can ever say it will be over) oh in about a month or two, those fucking idiots need to resign!!

Hell, fuck that.

FIRE THEIR FUCKING ASSES NOW AND LET THE U.S. ARMY TAKE OVER!!!!

At least the military has some semblence of order, and can methodically set things straight.

2. As I said before, you starving? Feel free to bust in this window and have something to eat.

There are at the very LEAST Hundreds of thousands of people who now have NOTHING!!!!

They lost every fucking thing they own!!! All of their possessions! The family bible...all their clothes...all their paperwork and documentation....fucking just about anything that meant anything to them.
Not to mention the loved ones who have been lost.

Yes, loot for survival. But leave the TV sets alone. You do not have cable down there right now anyway, or electricity.

4. It would be interesting to see how Japan would react. They have a philosophy over there: Fix the problem, not the blame.

In America, if something fucks up, the hunt begins immediately to see WHOSE FAULT IT IS!!!

"WHO IS THE GUILTY PARTY? IS IT HIM??? OK EVERYBODY POINT YOUR FINGER AT THE MOTHERFUCKER!!!

STRING HIM UP!!!

KILL!!!

DIE!!!"

Etc. Etc. Etc.

In Japan, for the most part, they strive to be efficient in whatever they do. Sure, perhaps somebody fucked up and caused something bad to happen. But that person knows they are at fault. It is not necessary for everybody to start screaming at them over it. They will feel guilty enough about it without all the ruckus.
Better to just expend all that energy on actually fixing the problem.

YOU FIX NOW, TALK LATER!!!

5. I predict this is going to be the straw that breaks the Bush Administration's back. Simply due to the American public's need to have a scapegoat.

Bush better start figuring out a place in the backwoods of Montana to go hide.

The rumblings have already begun increasing in volume. Does not matter if Bush actually is to blame. He, like the captain of his ship, must accept blame for the failings of those in his administration.

If it was Japan, the Prime Minister would resign in disgrace. At least they have a sense of honor over there.

Something sorely lacking in America, and definitely lacking in The White House.

6. All this bitching at EACH OTHER is not going to solve anything. It was not OUR FAULT this happened, and it is useless to waste our breath pointing fingers (HAHA lookit item #1!!!! LMFAO!!!)....even though I am pointing my fingers DIRECTLY AT THOSE FUCKING IDIOTS!!!

I have posted enough on the subject.

Sometime in the very near future, I will certainly take part in donating cash or whatever. I have some family business that I must take care of that is going to break me financially for the next two weeks.

However, anyone who lives outside of the affected areas who does NOT donate something is a pathetic, cold-heart fuck, and should be shot, stabbed, deacapitated, castrated, disemboweled, torn up into itsy-bitsy pieces and buried alive!!!!

*ahem*

Me tired.

Me go sleepy-bye....
Hardrock69,
Awsome post you put up there

Warham
09-03-2005, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Then why the FUCK aren't you there helping people like a "good christian" instead of in here throwing racial slurs around.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Fucking hypocrite.

Telling people to shut up?

Fuck me? No, by all means FUCK YOU, YOU HYPOCRITICAL RACIST PIECE OF DOG SHIT.

Get off the computer "nurse", and go help some of your fellow man.:mad:

Get off your ass and do a benefit concert instead of posting here, treehugger.

I'm sure as famous as you are, you could raise a bundle.

scorpioboy33
09-03-2005, 04:35 PM
I'm sure everyone here can agree there is no place here for racist slangs like Elvis made.

Warham
09-03-2005, 04:39 PM
There's no place at other sites for alot of the things said here.

This isn't PC central.

scorpioboy33
09-03-2005, 04:40 PM
:( there is a big difference between being PC and calling people the N word.

LoungeMachine
09-03-2005, 10:42 PM
Fuck you!

Leave you the FUCK alone?????????

Hey, Mr. "Moderator".....

In CASE you haven't noticed......

YOU'RE POSTING IN A PUBLIC FORUM ON A PUBLIC MESSAGE BOARD YOU JAM RAG EATING MOTHER FUCKER

Want to be left alone with your thought[s]?

Then DONT post them on a message board, dipshit:rolleyes:

That's the thing with Neo-Con shitbags like you and Wilbury.

You want to post your shit, but HEAVEN FORBID anyone disagree with you. JUST LIKE YOUR CHIMP LEADER YOU VOTED FOR.

Brian, Warham, dd, and MadVibe at least get down in the trenches and spar.

YOU on the other hand are a racist, hypocritical asshole.

Fuck ME ???

No, Fuck YOU :cool:

LoungeMachine
09-03-2005, 10:47 PM
Get off your ass and do a benefit concert instead of posting here, treehugger.

I'm sure as famous as you are, you could raise a bundle.

Fuck that.

Let the Oil Companies pay. Let the US Government pay.

Hell, let the Chimp himself pay.

ELVIS brags about being a nurse from N.O.

If this happens in Seattle, and they need to drag our old asses onstage to raise a few bucks, call me.

ELVIS is a racist. a hypocrite. and a whiney ass bitch

LoungeMachine
09-03-2005, 11:09 PM
TRAGICALLY HIP

"New Orleans Is Sinking"

Bourbon blues on the street loose and complete
Under skies of smoky blue-green
I can't Forksake the dixie dead shake
So we dance the sidewalk clean
My memory is muddy what's this river I'm in
New Orleans is sinking man and I don't want to swim

Colonel Tom What's wrong? What's Going On
You can't tie yourself up for a deal
He said" Hey North yo south shut yo big mouth
You gotta do what you feel is real."
Ain't got no picture postcards ain't go no souvenirs
My baby she don't know me when I'm thinking about thoes years

Pale as a light bulb hanging on a wire
Sucking up to someone just to stoke the fire
Picking out the highlights of the scenery
Saw a little cloud looked a little like me

I had My hand in the river
My feet back up on the banks
Looked up to the lord above and said hey man thanks
Some time I feel so good I gotta scream
She says Gordie baby I know exactly what you mean
She said, she said I swear to god she said

I WILL PLAY THIS TONIGHT IN RESPECTFUL MEMORY OF THOSE WE HAVE LOST.

Nickdfresh
09-04-2005, 12:04 AM
That's a great song...

Unchainme
09-04-2005, 12:07 AM
Fuck that.

If this happens in Seattle, and they need to drag our old asses onstage to raise a few bucks, call me.

Lounger is this a hint for the band you were in, Is The Band From Seattle?

Warham
09-04-2005, 05:19 PM
Fuck that.

You'd miss your tee time if you did that, right?

scorpioboy33
09-04-2005, 05:56 PM
TRAGICALLY HIP

"New Orleans Is Sinking"

Bourbon blues on the street loose and complete
Under skies of smoky blue-green
I can't Forksake the dixie dead shake
So we dance the sidewalk clean

Colonel Tom What's wrong? What's Going On
You can't tie yourself up for a deal
He said" Hey North yo south shut yo big mouth
You gotta do what you feel is real."
Ain't got no picture postcards ain't go no souvenirs
My baby she don't know me when I'm thinking about thoes years

Pale as a light bulb hanging on a wire
Sucking up to someone just to stoke the fire
Picking out the highlights of the scenery
Saw a little cloud looked a little like me

I had My hand in the river
My feet back up on the banks
Looked up to the lord above and said hey man thanks
Some time I feel so good I gotta scream
She says Gordie baby I know exactly what you mean
She said, she said I swear to god she said

I WILL PLAY THIS TONIGHT IN RESPECTFUL MEMORY OF THOSE WE HAVE LOST.

what band what band!!!were you in

LoungeMachine
09-04-2005, 08:17 PM
You'd miss your tee time if you did that, right?

Admit it, it WAS a pretty BUSH-LEAGUE [pun intended] move on his part.

What, me worry? FORE !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let's all get together and build Trent Lott a new Porch !!!

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
09-04-2005, 08:19 PM
Originally posted by scorpioboy33

Not the thread for that......

Ask around if you must.

A few good friends in here know.

Unchainme
09-04-2005, 08:24 PM

Ask around if you must.

Hey Lounger, Was I close?

LoungeMachine
09-04-2005, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
Hey Lounger, Was I close?

;)

BigBadBrian
09-04-2005, 10:20 PM

Why is Elvis a racist?

ELVIS
09-05-2005, 12:39 AM

Ask around if you must.

Who gives a shit...

You sucked...

Nickdfresh
09-05-2005, 12:44 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Why is Elvis a racist?

Well, he does use the word "******" a lot...

ELVIS
09-05-2005, 02:59 AM
Yeah right...f

FORD
09-05-2005, 03:33 AM
WWJCAN

Who would Jesus call a ******?

ashstralia
09-05-2005, 05:24 AM
Originally posted by Unchainme
Lounger is this a hint for the band you were in, Is The Band From Seattle?

no, they were called 'spinal tap'.

ashstralia
09-05-2005, 05:28 AM
WWJCAN

good question, ford!

Jesus? Lord? please answer. amen.

scorpioboy33
09-05-2005, 07:42 AM
Well, he does use the word "******" a lot...

yah that pretty much qualifies one for the RACIST award...no Brian?

BigBadBrian
09-05-2005, 09:45 AM
yah that pretty much qualifies one for the RACIST award...no Brian?

Mez used that word in his Kanye West post. Nobody called him a racist. He used it in the same context as Elvis. I smell a double standard around here. :mad:

Jesus Christ
09-05-2005, 10:02 AM
Originally posted by ashstralia
good question, ford!

Jesus? Lord? please answer. amen.

The answer is NOBODY, My son.

And verily, Gregory should knoweth better. :(

scorpioboy33
09-05-2005, 10:11 AM
Mez used that word in his Kanye West post. Nobody called him a racist. He used it in the same context as Elvis. I smell a double standard around here. :mad:

I don't think anyone should use that word....but hey I was just saying

Baby's On Fire
09-05-2005, 10:25 AM
The word "******" does not a racist make. I use it, but I'm not a racist. If I see a black guy looting a TV during a crisis like this, he's a fucking ******, plain and simple.

If he's looting food, no problem there.

If I see a black guy robbing a corner store, he's a fuckinh ******, plain and simple. If I see a black man making an honest living, he's no ******.

Don't hand me this generic racist bullshit.

Having said that, ELVIS is a dick for many other reasons, but I don't know if he's a racist or not.

Phil theStalker
09-05-2005, 10:28 AM
I'm Cock Robin, DAMN IT!

I don't need the hassle.

scorpioboy33
09-05-2005, 10:57 AM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker
I'm Cock Robin, DAMN IT!

I don't need the hassle.

not sure what that means but ok :)

LoungeMachine
09-05-2005, 11:31 AM
Why is Elvis a racist?

I called ELVIS a hypocrite, and racist, and a whiney ass bitch.......and you only ask me why he's a racist

Kind of implies you have no problem with him being called a hypocrite or a whiney ass bitch ;)

Why is he a racist? I dunno, maybe his upbringing, maybe some issues with affirmitive action, perhaps ignorance.

Good topic for a thread:

" Why Is ELVIS Such a Racist?"

Double standard schmandard, Bri.

Besides, now that I've grown to like you, Warpig, and even Dr.ASSvibe so much I have to spew my left wing venom at somebody

ELVIS is an easy target. More so with every post he makes:D

Phil theStalker
09-05-2005, 11:35 AM
not sure what that means but ok :)
I'm Cock Robin, y'know.

I had a record on two New York City radio stations top 10 playlists.

doo yoo cunt mmy auto-graff?

LoungeMachine
09-05-2005, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker
I'm Cock Robin, DAMN IT!

Stop it, Phil.

You're gonna make JizzySTOOL hungry. :D

LoungeMachine
09-05-2005, 11:41 AM
I don't think anyone should use that word....but hey I was just saying

Agree 100%. :cool:

Even more so when we're talking about someone supposedly in the Health Care Field.

scorpioboy33
09-05-2005, 11:47 AM
I just thought of this....
Would Elvis or anyone else have the nuts to use the N word face to face with people. I doubt it very much. Would you use it in front of black people and not feel ashamed. Bottom line is Elvis is clearly a racist the word just slips to easily off his lips.

ELVIS
09-05-2005, 12:43 PM
You selfish assholes are full of shit...:rolleyes:

A black person shooting at a rescue hilicoptor, or raping a young girl in a crowded relief center is a FUCKING ****** !!!!

You ignorant assholes are clueless to suggest otherwise, or to suggest tiat I am a racist...

I met some black people yesterday who have been in the Superdome all week...

They told me terrable stories of ******S smoking crack, stealing, and killing and raping right in the middle of the terrified crowd...

What the fuck are you sideline spectators doing for the relief effort ??

I'm down here working and helping people with shelter, food and water who have no place to go...

scorpioboy33
09-05-2005, 12:53 PM
My god if your down there helpng they are in real big trouble. You really enjoy using that word don't you you hick idiot. The most pathetic thing about a racist pig like yourself is that you really believe your own bs and you call yourself a christian. Let me tell you something if your a christian than Id rather burn in hell. But truth is that you're not a christian your just a wanna be KKK stooge pretending your a christian to justify your hateful racist attitude.
and anyone that supports him is no better...
shame on you hick boy

FORD
09-05-2005, 12:58 PM
Why would you use a racial slur to describe someone acting in a criminal manner? Isn't that calling them out on the basis of race, rather than their actions

Bush is the biggest criminal in all of this. Why don't you call him a "******"?

Is Chertoff a "******"?

Who are the "******s" in the Israel/Palestinian situation? Both are guilty of war crimes.

Bottom line, what is the fucking purpose of using a racist term and then trying to justify it as meaning something other than that?

scorpioboy33
09-05-2005, 12:59 PM
God that has to be the most hate filled words. I really wonder what ever happened to you to make you such a pathetic racist dickwad

Jesus Christ
09-05-2005, 01:01 PM
Gregory,

Please stop calling My children "******s" :(

Yours in Myself,
JC

Unchainme
09-05-2005, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by Jesus Christ
Gregory,

Please stop calling My children "******s" :(

Yours in Myself,
JC

Amen

ELVIS
09-05-2005, 01:22 PM
Hahaha...

scorpioboy33
09-05-2005, 01:29 PM
Hahaha...

just curious how can you be in New Orleans helping and be on the board...anyway.....with your brilliant retort you further solitify your rep. as a moron thanks :)

Jesus Christ
09-05-2005, 01:38 PM
Gregory, If I looked like this....

http://www.businesswebsitesforfree.com/Templates/Church109/BlackJesus.jpg

...would ye still believe in Me?

ELVIS
09-05-2005, 01:39 PM
All of our surrounding communities are taking in prople who lost everything. I'm 30 miles from downtown New Orleans. People are everywhere and they need everything. The churches, convention centers, schools, nursing homes, etc are all taking people in...

scorpioboy33
09-05-2005, 01:48 PM
so you don't consider yourself a racist...do you think black people are more predisposed to criminal acts

Nickdfresh
09-05-2005, 01:51 PM
BTW, I don't think the use of the word "******" by whitey necessarily makes them a racist since a lot of African-Americans use that word also. But it sure is a big symptom of racism if it's used freely and hatefully.

It's pretty silly for anyone to forget that 90% of the victims of this are victims of "black-on-black crime."

Baby's On Fire
09-05-2005, 01:57 PM
Simply using the word ****** is not itself racist. Racism is the sentiment and context behind the use of the word. To answer FORD's question, to me a "******" is a black person who ALSO happens to be a low life piece of shit. some examples include:

Black drug dealers
Black thieves
Black lowlifes of any sort.

******s one and all. So it is race combined with the character or lack thereof, that makes one a "******" versus a "non-******".

At least in my use of the word.....................

LoungeMachine
09-05-2005, 02:06 PM
Why would you use a racial slur to describe someone acting in a criminal manner? Isn't that calling them out on the basis of race, rather than their actions

Bush is the biggest criminal in all of this. Why don't you call him a "******"?

Is Chertoff a "******"?

Who are the "******s" in the Israel/Palestinian situation? Both are guilty of war crimes.

Bottom line, what is the fucking purpose of using a racist term and then trying to justify it as meaning something other than that?

Brilliant.

Well put.

Fuck Elvis and his ilk.

Ignorant hypocrite.

ELVIS
09-05-2005, 02:08 PM
so you don't consider yourself a racist...do you think black people are more predisposed to criminal acts

No

scorpioboy33
09-05-2005, 02:11 PM
ah you know Elvis it's ok I'm done with you...idiots like you will always stay the same prolife proracist prowar propollution proignorance losers for ever.....talk to you never ;) bill
p.s. thanks for helping you your a real hero :)

Nickdfresh
09-05-2005, 02:13 PM

I'm not here to defend MEZRO, but he said "gang ******(s)," he used it in a very specific context. Not as in anyway a generalization of blacks overall, but as an attack on "gang-bangers"...

I think he was implying that this was a specific criminal problem that afflicts, and mostly victimizes, the black community...

FORD
09-05-2005, 02:15 PM
I'm down wit' da Black JC, that's what I'm sayin' :cool:

Nickdfresh
09-05-2005, 02:16 PM
I'm down wit' da Black JC, that's what I'm sayin' :cool:

Word.

FORD
09-05-2005, 02:19 PM
http://www.holyhiphop.com/

LoungeMachine
09-05-2005, 02:26 PM
Jesus was "black" as we would think of by today's standards, no?

Regardless, it is HARD to dismiss RACE in this catastrophe.

ELVIS perpetuating the "labelling" is par for the course.

And I do hope there is a SPECIAL PLACE IN HELL reserved for Michael Cherthoff.

ELVIS
09-05-2005, 02:26 PM
I'm not here to defend MEZRO, but he said "gang ******(s)," he used it in a very specific context. Not as in anyway a generalization of blacks overall, but as an attack on "gang-bangers"...

I think he was implying that this was a specific criminal problem that afflicts, and mostly victimizes, the black community...

So did I...

Phil theStalker
09-05-2005, 02:29 PM
Gregory, If I looked like this....

http://www.businesswebsitesforfree.com/Templates/Church109/BlackJesus.jpg

...would ye still believe in Me?
If you looked like him I'd trust You more..

Wot were You doing when New Orleanians drown last week, Bub? huh

Blacks are da tar bayees, da salt aff da earth..

Mezro
09-05-2005, 02:36 PM

Let me tell you a little story BBB:

About 10 years ago, my good friend Fred pulled me aside and said "Mezro, there are african americans and there are ******s."

I managed Fred at one job and ended up hiring him as the operations manager for my company. He was with me for years until he finished up his masters degree. Oh, and Fred is an african american.

My point is the word "******" accurately describes a certain segment of african americans much like "white trash" fits many caucasians. I know the difference and I think most educated people do as well.

Mezro...am I a racist?...nope...because I don't have a problem with african americans...but I do have a problem with ******s...as do the majority of people in this country...what we need are more african americans and fewer ******s...hope I cleared that up...

LoungeMachine
09-05-2005, 02:37 PM
Hahaha...

I'm having a real hard time understanding how a chest-thumping Christian and health care professional IN THE NEW ORLEANS AREA has time to post and laugh in here on a day like this INSTEAD OF BEING THERE FOR YOUR FELLOW MAN

[ regardless of their skin color ]

Disgusting.
:mad:

ELVIS
09-05-2005, 02:39 PM
I'm off today you faggot...

I worked sixteen hours saturday and sunday and I go back tomorrow without pay...

Screw you!

LoungeMachine
09-05-2005, 03:13 PM

I worked sixteen hours saturday and sunday and I go back tomorrow without pay...

Screw you!

I'm torn between whom you represent better...

Christians, or Health Workers.

Both groups must be so proud of you :rolleyes:

I certainly wouldn't "take a day off" to post here if my neighbor's LIVES were at at stake.

But you would obviously. :mad:

ARE YOUR NEIGHBORS TAKING TODAY "OFF" FROM THE
SUFFERING?

How "Christian" of you.

LoungeMachine
09-05-2005, 03:14 PM

Screw you!

I'm torn between whom you represent better...

Christians, or Health Workers.

Both groups must be so proud of you :rolleyes:

I certainly wouldn't "take a day off" to post here if my neighbor's LIVES were at at stake.

But you would obviously. :mad:

ARE YOUR NEIGHBORS TAKING TODAY "OFF" FROM THE
SUFFERING?

How "Christian" of you.

FORD
09-05-2005, 03:22 PM

And I do hope there is a SPECIAL PLACE IN HELL reserved for Michael Cherthoff.

Since his name translates to "The Devil" in Russian, that's pretty much guaranteed.

ELVIS
You're a riot...:rolleyes:

Phil theStalker

Screw you!
Wot doo yoo mean wit out pay?

R U werking in Poland?

LoungeMachine
09-05-2005, 03:23 PM

Screw you!

Isn't it funny how on your "day off" you're in here defending your use of the N word, and calling people FAGGOTS instead of posting REAL inside information from the front lines of this horror.

You're a MOD, you're a "Christian", and you're a Health Care Professional, yet you waste time in here calling people fags and N****** while your neighbors are suffering.

Sleep well at night ?

[ Now watch while he posts real info :rolleyes: ]

Hypocrite [ and you call yourself a Christian?????]

Jesus Christ
09-05-2005, 03:33 PM

Screw you!

Gregory.......:rolleyes:

LoungeMachine
09-05-2005, 03:38 PM
Gregory.......:rolleyes:

Some of your flock seem to have lost your message, Lord.

Phil theStalker
09-05-2005, 03:54 PM
Wot aff David Lee Roth wus black? huh

I wonder aff Dav eva did a family tree.

BigBadBrian
09-05-2005, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by Mezro
Let me tell you a little story BBB:

About 10 years ago, my good friend Fred pulled me aside and said "Mezro, there are african americans and there are ******s."

I managed Fred at one job and ended up hiring him as the operations manager for my company. He was with me for years until he finished up his masters degree. Oh, and Fred is an african american.

My point is the word "******" accurately describes a certain segment of african americans much like "white trash" fits many caucasians. I know the difference and I think most educated people do as well.

Mezro...am I a racist?...nope...because I don't have a problem with african americans...but I do have a problem with ******s...as do the majority of people in this country...what we need are more african americans and fewer ******s...hope I cleared that up...

Point taken. I think that's what Elvis was trying to get across.

I'm just saying that the use of one simple word, like others here have said, does not a racist make. I think that's how Elvis is using the word also. He's getting nailed for it.

In my kid's school, the Blacks greet each other with the word "******" like its nothing. I don't care what anyone says, there is NO difference in who uses THAT word. Blacks can't expect other races to stop using that word until they do. My neighbor is the Principal of that school and she agrees. She is Black.

Mezro
09-05-2005, 04:23 PM
Point taken. I think that's what Elvis was trying to get across.

I'm just saying that the use of one simple word, like others here have said, does not a racist make. I think that's how Elvis is using the word also. He's getting nailed for it.

ELVIS is just telling it like it is.

Mezro...some people don't want to hear the truth...a majority of post Katrina looting and violence was caused by "******s"...

scorpioboy33
09-05-2005, 04:35 PM
Isn't it funny how on your "day off" you're in here defending your use of the N word, and calling people FAGGOTS instead of posting REAL inside information from the front lines of this horror.

You're a MOD, you're a "Christian", and you're a Health Care Professional, yet you waste time in here calling people fags and N****** while your neighbors are suffering.

Sleep well at night ?

[ Now watch while he posts real info :rolleyes: ]

Hypocrite [ and you call yourself a Christian?????]

i'm pretty sure he's bsing about the job and the helping

scorpioboy33
09-05-2005, 04:36 PM
ELVIS is just telling it like it is.

Mezro...some people don't want to hear the truth...a majority of post Katrina looting and violence was caused by "******s"...

mezro besides your buddy who worked for you...if you were any where in public say in a bar etc...would you feel comf. being heard saying those rioters we're a bunch of n(#((#$?

LoungeMachine
09-05-2005, 04:38 PM
I'm sorry, but with ALL due respect to Mez and Bri, I disagree.

And I have grown to admire and respect BOTH of these guy's opinions.

WRONG is WRONG regardless of "context".

I don't care how many people use them, I feel there is a moral high ground for us to NOT stoop to racial epiteths [ sp?] to convey our points or feelings.

Just as I feel there is NO context worthy of me using the term K*ke, Goo*, or Spi*, I would never resort to N******

I cannot imagine watching Tsunami victimes and saying "look at those Goo*s stealing food"

We are all human beings. For better or worse. But let's NOT start to justify the usage of such slurs in ANY context. It just lowers our arguments to hateful rhetoric.

That's my feelings, with all due respect to Bri and Mez.

Mezro
09-05-2005, 04:42 PM
mezro besides your buddy who worked for you...if you were any where in public say in a bar etc...would you feel comf. being heard saying those rioters we're a bunch of n(#((#$?

"******" is a word I choose not to use in public.

Mezro...saying it does not help anything...sure, I have thought it from time to time...

Mezro
09-05-2005, 04:44 PM
[i]Originally posted by LM

That's my feelings, with all due respect to Bri and Mez. [/B]

I respect your feelings LM; sorry mine don't line up with yours on this one.

Mezro...we can't always agree on everything...

scorpioboy33
09-05-2005, 05:01 PM
"******" is a word I choose not to use in public.

Mezro...saying it does not help anything...sure, I have thought it from time to time...

hmmmm interesting.

Mezro....I think this shows that it is a horrible word and does nothing positive to use it....

I just used Mezro......

sorry I had to try it ;)

BigBadBrian
09-05-2005, 05:04 PM
i'm pretty sure he's bsing about the job and the helping

I think not.

Elvis is the real deal.

I guess the man doesn't deserve a few minutes in front of the computer to unwind. :rolleyes:

scorpioboy33
09-05-2005, 05:09 PM
he's taking the whole day....

anyway I don't care anymore..he's a putz..

do you all think it's gonna hit 10k the death toll I mean?

BigBadBrian
09-05-2005, 05:11 PM

I guess he's eligible to join your club then.

:gulp:

scorpioboy33
09-05-2005, 05:13 PM
I'm in the Canadian Putz branch....We don't accept racist here sorry :).

Phil theStalker
09-05-2005, 05:25 PM

do you all think it's gonna hit 10k the death toll I mean?
You can believe there are bets in Las Vegas on this morbid question.

You just had to watch to see they wanted to kill as many people as possible in this tragedy.

ELVIS
09-05-2005, 05:26 PM
I think not.

Elvis is the real deal.

I guess the man doesn't deserve a few minutes in front of the computer to unwind. :rolleyes:

Thanks brother...;)

Jesus Christ
09-05-2005, 05:35 PM
Judge not, lest ye be judged, My children.

For ye knoweth not the road that these people in New Orleans have walked, lest ye hath walked it yourselves.

Some things that have been done there will be forgiven when they stand before Me, and some things will not. But that will be determined on what was in their heart, and not the pigmentation of their skin.

Those who use inflammatory names based on race are not honoring My commandment to love thy neighbor as thyselves.

Remember that a thief and murderer asked for My forgiveness as he was hanging on the cross next to Me. Do ye think I would have considered the color of the man's skin as a factor.

The word "******" is not spoken in the Kingdom of God. And verily, there is a reason for that.

ELVIS
09-05-2005, 05:42 PM

Jesus Christ
09-05-2005, 05:44 PM
Do ye care to question the Lord, Gregory?

Where in My Word do ye see authorization to judge someone by their skin color?

Jesus Christ
09-05-2005, 06:44 PM
**swarm of locusts chirping**

diamondD
09-05-2005, 07:26 PM

Where do you see that it's ok to pretend to be Jesus? ;)

Jesus Christ
09-05-2005, 07:29 PM
Originally posted by diamondD
Where do you see that it's ok to pretend to be Jesus? ;)

Who is pretending, My son?

For the words I speaketh here are the words of Jesus Christ, are they not?

ELVIS
09-05-2005, 07:29 PM

That's not what I was doing, you liberal Jesus inpersonating dumbass...

ELVIS
09-05-2005, 07:30 PM
Who is pretending, My son?

For the words I speaketh here are the words of Jesus Christ, are they not?

Some are, many are not...

LoungeMachine
09-05-2005, 07:32 PM
pretend?

ahhh, shit.

I thought He was the real deal....

damn.

Jesus Christ
09-05-2005, 07:39 PM
That's not what I was doing, you liberal Jesus inpersonating dumbass...

Ye distinguish one man from another by a racist word, and then ye apply that racist word to those who commit serious sins.

But thy context make it seem as though the skin color is the basis of the sin.

And that is wrong, Gregory, for all have sinned. Which by thy logic would make all black people "******s". Moreover, it would maketh YOU one as well.

Using this word is only a false premise that some mortals use to make themselves look better than those whom they accuse. But ye knoweth from My teachings that this is not the way ye should think.

There are no "******s", Gregory. Only sinners who hath been forgiven, and those who hath not. Look upon thy neighbors (quite literally in thy case) in that context and judge not as ye help them. And remember that ye are supposed to be representing Me :)

ELVIS
09-05-2005, 07:41 PM
No ******s huh ??

Jesus Christ
09-05-2005, 07:48 PM
No ******s huh ??

I do not liketh that word. Nor do I like any such word used for any other race. First of all, take this is the final word from thy Creator.... There ARE no races except for mankind. What ye mortals have erroneuously called "race" is a matter of skin pigmentation. And their hair might be a little different. But I assure thee, their blood, their bones, their DNA - which ye mortals didn't even know of 50 years ago - is the same as thine.

Black, white, red, yellow.... these are illusions born of sinful minds who look for reasons to hate. This is not My way, and ye know that is true.

ELVIS
09-05-2005, 08:00 PM
Ok, how about black motherfucking piece-of-shit criminal no-good sinners ??

As opposed to "******" ...

Mr. Ed
09-05-2005, 08:22 PM
OK. How about "overrated, hypocritical, white-trash, short-eyed, drug-abusing sell-out" instead of "Elvis Presley"?

LoungeMachine
09-05-2005, 09:02 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Ed
OK. How about "overrated, hypocritical, white-trash, short-eyed, drug-abusing sell-out" instead of "Elvis Presley"?

You forgot pedophile and racist.

But carry on.....

DLR'sCock
09-05-2005, 09:04 PM
Rock N Roll ****** by Patti Smith

Baby was a black sheep. Baby was a whore.
Baby got big and baby get bigger.
Baby get something. Baby get more.
Baby, baby, baby was a rock-and-roll ******.
Oh, look around you, all around you,
riding on a copper wave.
Do you like the world around you?
Are you ready to behave?

Outside of society, they're waitin' for me.
Outside of society, that's where I want to be.

(Lenny!)

Baby was a black sheep. Baby was a whore.
You know she got big. Well, she's gonna get bigger.
Baby got a hand; got a finger on the trigger.
Baby, baby, baby is a rock-and-roll ******.

Outside of society, that's where I want to be.

(those who have suffered, understand suffering,
and thereby extend their hand
the storm that brings harm
also makes fertile
blessed is the grass
and herb and the true thorn and light)

I was lost in a valley of pleasure.
I was lost in the infinite sea.
I was lost, and measure for measure,
love spewed from the heart of me.
I was lost, and the cost,
and the cost didn't matter to me.
I was lost, and the cost
was to be outside society.

Jimi Hendrix was a ******.
Jesus Christ and Grandma, too.
Jackson Pollock was a ******.
******, ******, ******, ******,
******, ******, ******.

Outside of society, if you're looking,
that's where you'll find me.
Outside of society. (Repeat)

Jesus Christ
09-05-2005, 09:26 PM
Thomas, thou art not helping here !

Satan
09-05-2005, 09:36 PM
Niggaz 4 Life (NWA)

Why do I call myself a ****** you ask me?
Well it's because motherfuckers want to blast me
And run me outa my neighborhood
They label me as a dope dealer
Yo! And say that I'm no good
But I can't find jobs so ******s wouldn't have to go out
Gave up some dope on the corner so they could show out
When the cops came they gave a fake name
Because the life in the streets is just a head game
So therefore to make more
A fifteen year old black kid will go and rob a liquor store
And get shot in the process
He ate up a nine bullet and now he's put to rest

Why do I call myself a ******, you ask me?
I guess it's the way shit has to be
Back when I was young gettin a job was murder
Fuck flippin burgers
'Cause a deserve a nine-to-five I can be proud of
That I can speak loud of
And to help a ****** get out of.
Yo! The concrete playground
But most motherfuckers only want you to stay down
But I'm a smart motherfucker you see
One of the best producers in the rap music industry
Gettin paid like a mother fucker
A young brother who don't give a fuck about another

Because police always wanna harass me
Every time that I'm rollin
They swear up and down that the car was stolen
Make me get faced down in the street
They throw the shit out my car on the concrete
In front of a residence
A million white motherfuckers on my back like I shot the President

Because my mouth is so mother fuckin nasty
Bitch this, bitch that
****** this, ****** that
In the mean while my pockets are gettin fat
Gettin paid to say this shit here
Makin more in a week than a doctor makes in a year
So, why not call myself a ******?
It's better than pulling the trigger and goin up the river
And don't I get called a ****** anyway?
Booked as a motherfucker and locked away
So... so, cut out all that bull shit
Yo! I guess I'll be a nigga for life

{ ******s, crack-heads, thieves.
If there's a hell below, we're all gonna go. }

******. ******. ******
******. ******
******, please
I'm treated like a fuckin disease.
You say: why can I call myself a ****** so quick?
Cause I can reach in my draws and pull out a bigger dick
Yo! ******s say ****** we cool
But, cracker say ****** not to fuck up
But I got to be a fast ******
Not to be the last ******
Or I have to beat your ass, ******
In the city you see action first
Then hear about it later
In a verse I curse
Because I [?] with this to keep my shit straight bumpin'
Murder created by the streets of Compton
I get it from the underground poet
I live it, I see it, and I write it
Because I know it
And if you think I'm fucking your wife
Your mother fuckin' right
Yo! Because I'm a ****** for Life

******, this
******, that
The actual fact is that I'm black
And bound to attract
The attention of another
I mean the other
But I'm a mother fucker that'll have them running for cover
You see, I don't give a fuck about nothing
Except getting paid, getting bitches, and [?] with stitches
Which is all needed to read it and find a rhyme
And then it's time to say
The ******'s here to stay
But what about the fake ******s, the house ******s
To get paid quick they gotta suck a fat dick
But NWA is outta your mother fuckin' range
We ain't gonna change a mother fuckin' thing

I call myself a ****** 'cause my skin won't whiten
I call myself a ****** 'cause the shit that I'm writing
Hypes me, hypes other mother fuckers around me
And that's the reason why they want to surround me
And ask me: why do I call myself a ******-o
Ain't none of their fuckin' business 'cause I'll let the trigger go
So get out of my presence, and get out of my sight
'Cause MC Ren is a ****** for Life

You're a ****** 'til you die
If you're a poor ******, then you're a poor ******
If you're a rich ******, you're a rich ******
But you never stop being a ******
And if you get to be educated, you's an educated ******

It's plain to see, you can't change me
'Cause I'm a be a ****** for Life

DLR'sCock
09-05-2005, 09:51 PM
I know, but you see the thing is with the word is well how one's intention is applied in it's usage. I agree it is a horrible and offensive word, and it is mostly applied towards others with malicious intentions claiming the person to be well, "less than human" of a sorts, and attempting to take their humanity away from them. Denying what is theirs, it is a higher form of attack that the speaker may not even be aware of, or they may well are.

So many of us are "******s" in the eyes of others based on their perception of us, a people who may differ, being outside of their scope of vision, perhaps even a threat to their viewpoints of the world around them. Then the application is given with such hatred and venom that one can see the givers true nature and meaning fro mit's application.

A word is a word, and the history of a word cannot be denied nor would I ever claim to assume how offensive and hurtful it could be for I am not black nor am I descendant of Slaves in the USA. Albeit I am Irish, and well the Irish were always considered the "******s of europe", so maybe there is an understanding inherently, I don't know.

What is interesting is how black culture today has attempted to take away the power of the word "******" when applied in a hateful and malicious manner and morphing it into "Nigga", which can mean friend, brother, compartiot, and people who may very well be black. It also can have a negative meaning, like someone is a "fucked up nigga". I applaud black cultures attempt at diffusing of the word, even if it may not be intentional, although I think it is. A word is a word, but meaning, intetion, and power are given by the giver and the receiver. In Elvis' usage of the word you easily see his frustration and perhaps an inner hated, maybe or maybe not revealing something deeper. Racism does exist and people may say that, " i have black friend's" or whatever blah blah, but one's colors are revealed under times of stress and duress when one is pushed to reveal their inner nature.

Of course we can all change through time and learning and understanding, to alter that nature. Maybe Elvis isn't racist, but maybe there is something there, maybe not. I won't assume to know, but obviously something was revealed. I laugh at racial slang personally and will call myself a fucking stupid mick all of the time, I don't care. Race does exist, and racism still has power still, and we need more time to learn from our mistakes. I say laugh at it, reveal it, and well hopefully learn to move past it.

We are all people who are the children of God, and we are all an imagining of God's mind.

Jesus Christ
09-05-2005, 09:54 PM
We are all people who are the children of God, and we are all an imagining of God's mind.

Verily....

And a good explanation of thy viewpoint, My son.

Jesus Christ
09-05-2005, 09:57 PM
And as for thee, Lucifer..... Get thee behind me and stay out of this! :mad:

LoungeMachine
09-05-2005, 11:48 PM
Ok, how about black motherfucking piece-of-shit criminal no-good sinners ??

As opposed to "******" ...

Why not just " motherfucking piece-of shit criminal no-good sinners"

Why do you feel the need to point out skin color???

Would you say " white motherfucking piece of shit criminal no-good sinners" ??? No, you wouldn't.

Skin color is irrelevant. Regardless of which color

A criminal is a criminal

A motherfucker is a motherfucker

I don't distinguish them by color, only by the content of their character.

ELVIS
09-06-2005, 12:02 AM

Because dumbass, the people that are shooting at helicoptors trying to land to help victims, and the people shooting at nurses trying to leave the hospital they work at are BLACK!!!

You are a fucking idiot!

ELVIS
09-06-2005, 12:04 AM
Would you say " white motherfucking piece of shit criminal no-good sinners" ??? No, you wouldn't.

Of course I would, you white motherfucking piece of shit trouble maker...

LoungeMachine
09-06-2005, 09:31 AM
Of course I would, you white motherfucking piece of shit trouble maker...

Poor baby.

Trouble maker? Is that what you inbreds call anyone who disagrees with you?

I'm so hurt. :cool:

FORD
09-06-2005, 09:42 AM
Because dumbass, the people that are shooting at helicoptors trying to land to help victims, and the people shooting at nurses trying to leave the hospital they work at are BLACK!!!

You are a fucking idiot!

Actually, the guy who shot at the helicopter was WHITE. Dumb fucking CRACKER.

ELVIS
09-06-2005, 11:01 AM
Actually, the guy who shot at the helicopter was WHITE. Dumb fucking CRACKER.

That's a lie...

Warham
09-06-2005, 02:57 PM

Skin color is irrelevant. Regardless of which color

A criminal is a criminal

A motherfucker is a motherfucker

I don't distinguish them by color, only by the content of their character.

OK, Mr. PC.

Have any other pearls of wisdom to hand out to the uneducated masses?

LoungeMachine
09-06-2005, 09:49 PM
That's a lie...

Uh, no it's not, dumbass :rolleyes:

But even if it was, it wouldn't negate the FACT that you're a racist piece of shit.

Go fuck yourself hypocrite.

You're no Christian :mad:

BigBadBrian
09-06-2005, 09:53 PM
Uh, no it's not, dumbass :rolleyes:

But even if it was, it wouldn't negate the FACT that you're a racist piece of shit.

Go fuck yourself hypocrite.

You're no Christian :mad:

You're in no position to make that call.

Particularly when you claim not to be one yourself.

Actually, Nobody, and I mean nobody, can judge Elvis on his spiritual condition. That's between Elvis and God. (FORD, you and your silly aliases stay out of it :p )

LoungeMachine
09-06-2005, 09:57 PM
Bullshit Brian.

Are you telling me you can't tell a Christian by their acts and deeds???? [ and words ]

If a mass murderer and child rapist calls himself a Christian would you accept it?

Doubt it.

ELVIS
09-06-2005, 10:46 PM
You have no idea what a Christian is...

Warham
09-06-2005, 11:02 PM
You cannot tell for certain by words and deeds.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

LoungeMachine
09-06-2005, 11:26 PM

I know what you are.....

I also KNOW that no true follower of Jesus Christ would EVER refer to another human being the way you do.

The thing that's most disgusting about you is your hypocrisy.

But then your leader is also a born again drunk with false words and terrible judgement.

You two can both go to hell :cool:

Warham
09-07-2005, 12:40 AM
You can be a drunk and be saved.

You can also lie and be saved.

You can also have terrible judgement and be saved.

You can also call those of other races names and be saved. Just like blacks can call whites 'honkeys' and still be saved.

Believers in Christ are not perfect, Lounge. They strive to be, but the flesh is still corrupt. Christians are prone to mistakes just like any other human being.

If you knew these things, you wouldn't attack Elvis with such gusto.

George W. Bush might make it to heaven before some of the people attacking him. God Only Knows, as Brian Wilson would say.

LoungeMachine
09-07-2005, 02:01 AM
George W. Bush might make it to heaven before some of the people attacking him. .

Not with so much innocent blood on his hands.

Jesus Christ
09-07-2005, 02:58 AM
You can be a drunk and be saved.

You can also lie and be saved.

You can also have terrible judgement and be saved.

You can also call those of other races names and be saved. Just like blacks can call whites 'honkeys' and still be saved.

But once ye hath been saved, ye should no longer do these things. For if ye continue in the same sins as ye did before, then how can ye be My disciple?

Believers in Christ are not perfect, Lounge. They strive to be, but the flesh is still corrupt. Christians are prone to mistakes just like any other human being.

If you knew these things, you wouldn't attack Elvis with such gusto.

Gregory hath set up the reactions he gets to his statements here. He knows that the words he uses against My children are wrong. There are no "races" and there is no need for racist terms.

George W. Bush might make it to heaven before some of the people attacking him. God Only Knows, as Brian Wilson would say.

Verily, that is Dad's favorite Beach Boys song. But it will not help the Son of Bush. He is committed to this path of death, destruction, and lies, and such will not inherit the Kingdom of Heaven.

YAH'WEH
09-07-2005, 04:54 AM
My Son, There will always be those who lie, cheat, steal, rape, and murder.

They are not My sons and daughters, regardless of 'race'.
And as for condemning the Son of Bush, The Day hath not arrived....

Warham
09-07-2005, 07:23 AM
Originally posted by Jesus Christ (FORD)
But once ye hath been saved, ye should no longer do these things. For if ye continue in the same sins as ye did before, then how can ye be My disciple?

Good thing nobody told Peter that, eh?

BigBadBrian
09-07-2005, 07:25 AM
Not with so much innocent blood on his hands.

Nobody is innocent.

Read your Bible before you start making broad accusations on who is going to heaven and who is not.

:gulp:

Warham
09-07-2005, 07:28 AM
Originally posted by YAH'WEH
My Son, There will always be those who lie, cheat, steal, rape, and murder.

They are not My sons and daughters, regardless of 'race'.
And as for condemning the Son of Bush, The Day hath not arrived....

You misspelled your name.

Nickdfresh
09-07-2005, 08:03 AM
You're in no position to make that call.

Particularly when you claim not to be one yourself.

Actually, Nobody, and I mean nobody, can judge Elvis on his spiritual condition. That's between Elvis and God. (FORD, you and your silly aliases stay out of it :p )

http://www.twelvearyannations.com/

Nickdfresh
09-07-2005, 08:05 AM

I'm beginning to wonder if you do apparently...

DLR'sCock
09-07-2005, 09:25 AM
Fair enough then.

Osama Bin Laden, Saddam Hussein, Hitler, and Stalin are all good Christians according to your logic.

Actually though, all humans can be "saved" in the eyes of God, for all are children of God, and the dream of God, and in turn are each on little wave on an ever present ocean...it just takes time....alot of time.....and more time....and time and time again....

you need to learn...and awaken...

LoungeMachine
09-07-2005, 09:28 AM
ELVIS' brand of "Christianity" believes it's acceptable to degrade people based on their race.

I had no idea he belonged to an all white church, for he surely would never use that word in front of his fellow members.

Warham
09-07-2005, 09:33 AM
Yeah, and you guys are all good samaritans 24/7.

Cut the crap.

I don't see Elvis brandishing his faith around here like you seem to believe. You guys want to make it an issue.

jacksmar
09-07-2005, 09:41 AM
Let's let the race stuff go for now.
Leave the racism shit in your head.
Do you think generally the black race is generally inferior to the white race?
Then why the FUCK aren't you there helping people like a "good Christian" instead of in here throwing racial slurs around.
I'm sure everyone here can agree there is no place here for racist slangs like Elvis made.
YOU on the other hand are a racist, hypocritical asshole.
If he's looting food, no problem there.
You really enjoy using that word don't you you hick idiot.
Bush is the biggest criminal in all of this.
Do you think black people are more predisposed to criminal acts?
WRONG is WRONG regardless of "context".
A criminal is a criminal

You guys slay me. You let the press push every button you own. Simple mass appeal bullshit is being used on you by government and the media and this isn’t conspiracy theory bullshit. And I’ve never seen so many weak chinned people post in one place. Contradiction is not hypocrisy. Contradiction is closer to denial.
Who here is in denial that for years we’ve been told what great job our socialistic public assistance programs have been doing and how we all need to do more? Wrong.
The water flushed the cockroaches to the surface and put the light of day on them for your television viewing pleasure. No amount of money is going to put them back in the walls now. All those years and money spent telling us all how “multiculturalism” was going to make the nation stronger, was and is a lie.

The people that matter are: people that are leading, helping, participating, volunteering, enduring, and sharing. This is what you won’t find in a democracy, only in a republic.
Years ago President George Washington said about the wonderful pro-government Tories after a couple hanged themselves: "One or two have done what a great number ought to have done long ago - committed suicide. By all accounts there never existed a more miserable set of beings than these wretched creatures now are."

All I see everywhere and especially in this situation is bunch of pro-government assholes making a lot of future gain off this situation instead of standing shoulder to shoulder with the people that matter.

Back in the time of President George Washington, blacks, whites, French, Spanish, et all stood shoulder to shoulder for independence. They weren’t multicultural, they knew what we’ve forgotten. "the laws of Nature and Nature's God" belong to man, not some asshole governor or mayor or half assed president.

Warham
09-07-2005, 09:50 AM
Back in the time of George Washington, eh? You mean the era when Thomas Jefferson was having children with his negro slaves? Shoulder to shoulder, huh?

LoungeMachine
09-07-2005, 09:54 AM

I don't see Elvis brandishing his faith around here like you seem to believe. You guys want to make it an issue.

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?????????????????????

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I hate to throw your own words bqack at you, pig, but search back a few months and read his holier-than-thou bullshit.

You're fucking crazy, you know that?

Certifiable.

ELVIS is a racist hypocrite, and I'd tell it to his face.

jacksmar
09-07-2005, 10:00 AM
Belly to belly Warham!!!!

Warham
09-07-2005, 10:01 AM

I hate to throw your own words bqack at you, pig, but search back a few months and read his holier-than-thou bullshit.

Certifiable.

Yes, I'm sure you would, Mr. Goodie Two Shoes.

ELVIS
09-07-2005, 10:02 AM
Yeah, and you guys are all good samaritans 24/7.

Cut the crap.

Thankya verymuch, my brother...

The liberal loudmouths on this board take things out of context just as good as the professional liberal clowns in Washington...

As soon as they read the N word, that is,ahem, I mean "******", their panties get all tied up and they have no comprehension of whatever else might have been said...

They are totally full of shit...

BTW, the main reason I used the word "******" was to push their liberal pussy buttons...

Hahaha...

There goes the neighborhood!

Warham
09-07-2005, 10:03 AM
Over 50% of the New Orleans population is black...

Approximately 0.1% of those are ******s...

Yep, Elvis definately hates all blacks, Lounge.

You can tell by this post right here.

ELVIS
09-07-2005, 10:04 AM

Certifiable.

Hahaha...

God bless you...

You ignorant dumbass...

ELVIS
09-07-2005, 10:11 AM
Yep, Elvis definately hates all blacks, Lounge.

You can tell by this post right here.

Yeah Warham...

My brother and I have been nurses in the New Orleans area for many years. We both have countless black friends and have known literally thousands of black patients in the area...

They are scared to death of the criminal element in their own communities. Drugs, murder, rape, theft, etc. was rampant, and nobody was doing anything about it...

It was common knowledge that police officers would not go into these areas, even for reports of murders...

Maybe someone else decided to do something asbout it...

Mezro
09-07-2005, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by jacksmar

Jews;)

Mezro...and this thread keeps chugging on and on and on...ELVIS is a good guy who tells the truth...newsflash people: a certain percentage of african americans are ******s...deny it all you want...

ELVIS
09-07-2005, 01:54 PM
Hahaha...:D

Warham
09-07-2005, 03:22 PM
Jews;)

Mezro...and this thread keeps chugging on and on and on...ELVIS is a good guy who tells the truth...newsflash people: a certain percentage of african americans are ******s...deny it all you want...

Not Lounge. He's MR. PC.

Mezro
09-07-2005, 03:28 PM
He's MR. PC.

Mezro...and I am Mr. Mac...

ELVIS
09-07-2005, 03:30 PM
Dat's a good one...

Mr Grimsdale
09-07-2005, 03:37 PM
No, it's ******s...

You can't say that, they're coons.

Warham
09-07-2005, 03:39 PM
Stop it guys, before Lounge throws a hissy fit.

Mr Grimsdale
09-07-2005, 03:40 PM
'acts of Bush'.

What you get up to in the privacy your bedroom is nothing to do with us.

Warham
09-07-2005, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
What you get up to in the privacy your bedroom is nothing to do with us.

:p

ELVIS
09-07-2005, 03:47 PM

Hey, my last name is Koon!

Mezro
09-07-2005, 03:50 PM

Ahhh...memories of my grandpop.

He used to say "Mezro, i can't go and have the steak special over at Sizzler because the place is loaded with them damn filthy coons!"

Mezro...Pop would have been thrilled to know the guy operating his casket lift was black...

Mezro
09-07-2005, 03:52 PM
Hey, my last name is Koon!

You damn Koon:p

Mezro...my last name is Douche...it is a proper family name...very appreciated in some parts...

Warham
09-07-2005, 03:55 PM
Mezro Douche.

heh.

Mezro
09-07-2005, 04:18 PM
Mezro...El Mezro Douche...bring on the bulls...bring on the babes...I get my moustache wax right from the labia...

ELVIS
09-07-2005, 04:31 PM
Sounds like a formidable product...