PDA

View Full Version : Please somebody tell me that ME WISE MAGIC blows UP FOR BREAKFAST out of the water...

Dirty Duck
09-02-2005, 05:01 PM
Me Wise Magic is truly a great song....right?

Mr. Vengeance
09-02-2005, 05:28 PM
Someone needs to tell you this?????

Mezro
09-02-2005, 05:56 PM
Mezro...MWM & CGTSNM are fucking amazing songs...they are 2 treasures from 4 guys who packed it in way too soon...

bigc
09-02-2005, 07:50 PM
The Safety Dance by Men Without Hats blows Up for Breakfast outta the water

guitarboy5150
09-02-2005, 09:45 PM
comparing a dlr song to a sammy song is like comparing filet mignon to fuckin lunch meat...no contest WHATSOEVER!

cdwillis
09-03-2005, 06:54 PM
Comparing a Sam song to a Dave song is like comparing a turd to a sunset.

I've been listening to Me Wise Magic constantly the last few days.

Adam Sandler
09-05-2005, 03:43 AM
Originally posted by bigc
The Safety Dance by Men Without Hats blows Up for Breakfast outta the water

The Safety Dance is a great tune! :D
What the hell is Up for Breakfast anyway? A song?

Big Troubles
09-05-2005, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by Adam Sandler
The Safety Dance is a great tune! :D
What the hell is Up for Breakfast anyway? A song?

you're not missing a fuckin' thing. "honey dew my melon, whoo!" :rolleyes: I imagine Sammy was waiting at least 3 years to belt that line out. Sam sings about food more than Dave sings about women. Which one says "rock n roll"? ;)

Since you are a funny Jew (like there is such a thing as an unfunny Jew?!) Im going to give you a vote!

vhrocks2005
09-05-2005, 10:38 PM
I being a Hagar fan (not as much as dave though) and of all the excitement of seeing VH for the first time in my life and being old enough ta remember VH releasing an album (I was still too young ta remember VH3).

Although all of what i said is true, MWM kicks UFB in the ass!

Dirty Duck
09-06-2005, 01:04 PM
The reason I started this thread was to get the ARMY"S response on this one. Someone actually said to me that ME WISE MAGIC was horrible and that Sammy's UP for breakfast was a better song..vocally. So now he's tied up in my trunk listening to ME WISE MAGIC on repeat.Thanks for the backup ARMY

Vinnie Velvet
09-08-2005, 11:59 AM
Its a bloody shame really.

Listening to both Me Wise Magic and CGTSNM, its just so clear that the chemistry that was the Mighty Van Halen was still there.

And its a shame nothing more came out from it (at least nothing we heard as official releases).

Great songs.

Its just a magical thing when Dave sings with the sisters. You can't put your finger on it -- its just sounds great is MEANT to be.

Unfortunately Eddie and Alice didn't see that.

daone
09-08-2005, 08:40 PM
Me Wise Magic blows Up for Breakfast out of the water.

That being said... you have to at least give credit for Eddie, Alex, Michael and Sammy putting out three new songs....

C'mon Dave. Get with the program!

And, if there is a reunion, we can only hope that Eddie, Alex and Michael give us six new songs with Dave. But I would settle for two if they were of the quality of Me Wise Magic and Can't Get This Stuff No More. :D

bueno bob
09-08-2005, 11:30 PM
We can dance if we want to
We can leave your friends behind
Cuz your friends dont dance and if they dont dance
Then they're no friends of mine.

SammySucks1984
09-10-2005, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by Dirty Duck
Me Wise Magic is truly a great song....right?

do me a favor never compare me wise magic to any of that spam shit. that is a disgrace that you even compare them.

Dirty Duck
09-29-2005, 05:40 PM
I'm not doing you any favors dude...

thome
09-29-2005, 08:29 PM
Sandler funny? Jerry Lewis was Funny sandler is a retarded version
Rip OFF .He is as funny as his very- first grade -joke and he's been
running it into the ground since then.

Don't mean to dis you personaly but fuk Sandler Hack in his Non funny
ass that he sells to gay producers to get Non-Funny Non-entertaining
movie contracts. YUK! Blech, Barf ,Hurl, Retch, Puke w Snot!!!!
OH MY !!!!

Diamondjimi
10-22-2005, 04:45 PM
Up (chuck) for Breakfast sucks BALLS !

There's no comparisin !

guwapo_rocker
10-22-2005, 05:55 PM
Up for breakfast is quite possibly the worst song ever written.

doctor roth
10-24-2005, 03:31 AM
I can do nothing but laugh when i think of sams one undeniable talent. That is to ruin any melody, any riff, any beat with his horrible attempt at dave esque innuendo. He CANT do it. It just comes off as wishful thinking. Sams never said to a girl: "Loose the dress keep the shoes", he'd just get laughed out of the bedroom. Id rather he stuck to shit house ballads than trying to imitate dave. LMFAO sam LMFAO

canadiandlrgirl
10-24-2005, 08:20 AM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
Up for breakfast is quite possibly the worst song ever written.
you took the words right out of my mouth:D

bru87tr
10-29-2005, 04:12 PM
I cant even believe UFB and MWM are even being mentioned in the same thread never mind a breath.

anyone foolish enough to think UFB is better is a fool.

I remember when it came on in the back yard my sis in law and wife thought UFB was a play by the jocks on the rock station. they couldnt believe it was really van hagar. they thought it was truly a joke and didnt believe it was van hagar. I set them str8 and they shit thier pants.

I played MWM this summer in my back yard to a few friends and they said they never heard it(what rock were they under then?)they wanted everyone to be quiet to listen and asked me to play it 5 more times and couldnt believe how great those songs were(MWM & CGTSNM) they said wow dave still can do it with the boys and couldnt believe how good it was.

MWM & CGTSNM will be a shame if thats the last we ver hear from them. what a let down! I thought at that time it was finally happening and I was blowing load all over the place.

:(

Big Fat Sammy
10-29-2005, 04:19 PM
Originally posted by bru87tr

anyone foolish enough to think UFB is better is a fool.

Anyone foolish enough to think UFB was worthy of release is a fool too.

That could possibly be the worst song I've ever heard....even by Hagar's standard...it blows on every possible level.