PDA

View Full Version : It takes A General to set things right.

Hardrock69
09-03-2005, 01:32 AM
Who would you trust in a difficult situation like this....

A lieutenant General??? Or some pussy-assed flabby fuck of a civilian administrator?

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/09/02/honore.profile/index.html

Big Fat Sammy
09-03-2005, 02:25 AM
"The general came to rescue of one young mother trying to carry her twin babies down the street in the terrible heat and humidity of New Orleans, Starr reported. The mother was so exhausted the children were almost falling out of her arms."

Right on!

This guy will probably end up as a pop icon on T-shirts, etc...

BigBadBrian
09-03-2005, 01:29 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Who would you trust in a difficult situation like this....

A lieutenant General??? Or some pussy-assed flabby fuck of a civilian administrator?

http://www.cnn.com/2005/US/09/02/honore.profile/index.html

I agree. FEMA director Mike Brown needs to be canned.

Classic quote:

"Considering the dire circumstances that we have in New Orleans -- virtually a city that has been destroyed -- that things are going relatively well," FEMA director Mike Brown said.

What a clueless dick.

Hardrock69
09-03-2005, 09:12 PM
One of my all-time heroes is General George S. Patton.

Some others are: Dirty Harry Callahan, Captain James T. Kirk.

So what if two of them are fictional?

The one thing they have in common is: THEY DON'T FUCK AROUND!!!

THEY KICK FUCKING ASS AND GET THE JOB DONE!!!!

Something that FEMA asswipe is incapable of doing....

Nitro Express
09-04-2005, 02:58 AM
Whether you are a corporate CEO or a director in a government department, one trend I see more and more is they don't do shit. They all seem to have impressive credentials but once they are hired it's all about them. In the case of CEO's, they almost want to get fired so they can get that $24 million severance package they negotiated.

What does George W. Bush do besides ride his bicycle and go to ranch? Dick Chenney seems to be the one running things. Our govt. is full of the same type of smucks. It's all about them. You know that FEMA director is getting good pay and bennefits, but when it's time to do his job he has both hands up his ass. Maybe he was busy eating out Condaleeza Rice's pussy after they went to the Broadway show.