PDA

View Full Version : Reno 911 9/5

EbDawson
09-03-2005, 04:51 AM
On Monday, 9/5, Comedy Central will have 4 hours of Reno 911 on 7PM to 11PM. This will be hosted by Samuel L. Jackson and Eugene Levy, stars of the upcoming, "The Man", which by the way, looks like of funny flick. Reno 911, is IMO, one of the funnier show on TV. It's a spoof on COPS. Check it out.

The Scatologist
09-03-2005, 08:23 AM
Junior kick's ass

Ozzy Fudd
09-03-2005, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by EbDawson
On Monday, 9/5, Comedy Central will have 4 hours of Reno 911 on 7PM to 11PM. This will be hosted by Samuel L. Jackson and Eugene Levy, stars of the upcoming, "The Man", which by the way, looks like of funny flick. Reno 911, is IMO, one of the funnier show on TV. It's a spoof on COPS. Check it out.
Let me tell ya ,one night i was flippin channels and seen to cops talkin to a guy on a roof who then started to throw flower pots down at them. i thought how are these cops Gonna handle this one ( i was under the Impression it was COPS) Well what they did shocked me and i thought wow these nuts are gonna be in hot water and watched the rest of the show only to find out i was watching a spoof I am now hooked on this show Funny as hell:lol: