PDA

View Full Version : Kanye West

PHOENIX
09-03-2005, 11:49 AM
What a fucking ****** asshole.

Anyone else sick of his shit?

bueno bob
09-03-2005, 11:55 AM
I'm just sick of pricks like this in general using any kind of platform they can to draw attention to themselves for being "oppressed black men"...fuck that prick.

Or maybe his millions of dollars aren't enough of a cushion for him?

If he was so fucking concerned about the situation down there, couldn't he find a more appropriate outlet rather than bashing Bush for "hating black men"? Maybe he could have donated some of his OWN resources to assist, hmm?

Oh fuck no, dude, I forgot - that shit ain't ghetto or nigga or real gangsta to do, right? Just as long as Kanye's got his bills and his ride and his ho's and his bling bling and can scream "I'M AN OPPRESSED BLACK MAN BY WHITE SOCIETY" while he continues to enjoy the kind of wealth and luxury I, a DEVIL WHITE MAN, will never see in my fucking life - and all because he can spew out words into a microphone and MTV will play the fucking poop out of it until EVERY mother fucker under the age of 16 owns the shit.

Yeah, you're REAL fuckin' oppressed, Kanye.

Fucking cunt.

Mr. Vengeance
09-03-2005, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by PHOENIX
What a fucking ****** asshole.

Anyone else sick of his shit?

I'm sick of racists.....

Nice language.

bueno bob
09-03-2005, 12:39 PM
I don't personally give a shit what color Kanye is, he's just a cunt. Cunts come in all colors. Color's irrelevant, and that's what's got me pissed off.

Not to sound like too much of a prick (and NOT a racist...I'm as far off from being racist as I could possibly be), but why is it OK for them to call each other that, yet violently wrong for anyone NOT black to say it?

I've always wondered that and nobody ever has a good reason for it.

Mr. Vengeance
09-03-2005, 01:04 PM
I don't know and couldn't care less. But, when a black guy calls another black guy that, in general he's not using it as a put down. In essence, they have taken away the "power" of the word by using it in everyday speech...same way gays use the word Queer. When someone uses it the way Phoenix did, it's clear that it's a put down. He could have called him a fucking asshole , but he had to drop in the N bomb- THAT's the difference.

FORD
09-03-2005, 01:19 PM
What kind of news coverage is this New Orleans disaster getting up in Canada?

I'm hoping CBC is doing their usual outstanding job. Though admittedly, even the presstitutes in the corporate media here are really waking up to what the Bush Fraudministration is all about (after spending the last 5 years covering their asses)

Mr. Vengeance
09-03-2005, 01:41 PM
We're getting all the same stuff you guys get. CBC is looking at it pretty impartially. I can turn over to those jokes at FOX News and see that apparently Bush did a great job once again, didn't he????

One problem is that the CBC is in the midst of a strike,. so they aren't able to cover tings as well as they normally do. They are relying on the BBC for a lot of their stuff.

For the life of me, I cannot figure out how anyone can watch FOX News and actually think that this is impartial news....They have their heads so far up the republican, conservative ass, it's not even funny.

Someone explain to me how when several thousand rich, white business people needed help in New York, help was there immediately. But when hundreds of thousands of lower class, black people need help, Bush sits on his ass and it takes a week for help to arrive... Yet conservatives can't see it.

The_KiD
09-03-2005, 01:54 PM
All Kayne West did with his little publicity stunt is draw attention away from the real situation at hand and to his egotistical self. What a justice he is doing for his "Race". The Race Card is getting Stale, really Stale. It comes up constantly.. God forbid a White Person said that...

Who the hell buys his records anyway? I cannot stand the PDiDDY wanna be Ass CLOWN... Regardless of what Color he is..

KiD

DrMaddVibe
09-03-2005, 02:44 PM
Where were his acts a month ago? A year ago?

He's grand standing and taking his race down with him.

I'll be waiting for a prominent Black leader stating that West doesn't speak for the entire race with baited breath!

bueno bob
09-03-2005, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
Where were his acts a month ago? A year ago?

He's grand standing and taking his race down with him.

I'll be waiting for a prominent Black leader stating that West doesn't speak for the entire race with baited breath!

Unfortunately, Al Sharpton and Jesse Jackson, you know...they ain't gonna say BOO SHIT along those lines...unless it's to support his point of view. If you think not, I have another bridge to sell you here...

Well, either way, this is HOM, and this topic is turning into more of a Front Line thing, so...

Kanye West's music is fucking gay. There, we're back on topic. :)

PHOENIX
09-03-2005, 06:15 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Vengeance
I'm sick of racists.....

Nice language.

He's a ****** asshole.

monkeythe
09-03-2005, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by The_KiD
All Kayne West did with his little publicity stunt is draw attention away from the real situation at hand and to his egotistical self. What a justice he is doing for his "Race". The Race Card is getting Stale, really Stale. It comes up constantly.. God forbid a White Person said that...

Who the hell buys his records anyway? I cannot stand the PDiDDY wanna be Ass CLOWN... Regardless of what Color he is..

KiD

It's just Diddy now. He felt that the P was keeping him away from his fans and this would get him closer to them

Mezro
09-03-2005, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Vengeance
But when hundreds of thousands of lower class, black people need help, Bush sits on his ass and it takes a week for help to arrive... Yet conservatives can't see it.

They need help? How much more money do we have to throw at people who don't/won't help themselves. How motivated should we be to send help when help is shot at? These looting assholes are the lowest common denominator...help should have never come.

Mezro...know why Bush did nothing?...because in the grand scheme of things, these people don't matter...BTW...I am NOT a Bush supporter either...

Hardrock69
09-03-2005, 09:35 PM
Ok...Bush hates black people?
Why did he have Colin Powell as Secretary Of State? Why is Condi Rice (fucking Broadway shoe bitch) his current Secretary Of State?

If he did hate black people, he would have an all-white cabinet.

But then, it is always possible they are there only as token black people (despite the FACT that they are extremely well-qualified for the duties they perform)...just because it somehow makes him look "benevolent".

I have to laugh though...Bush has been digging his own grave all along. Now the shit is starting to hit the fan.

Let's see how Chimpzilla has fun trying to defend his (again) apathetic reaction to disaster, just like he did on 9/11.

So when Katrina wiped out New Orleans, did he just sit in front of a crowd of his business peeps in San Diego with a goddamned Curious George book in his hands and a stupid fucking look on his face?

What a fucking loser.

Mr. Vengeance
09-03-2005, 11:03 PM
Originally posted by Mezro
They need help? How much more money do we have to throw at people who don't/won't help themselves. How motivated should we be to send help when help is shot at? These looting assholes are the lowest common denominator...help should have never come.

Mezro...know why Bush did nothing?...because in the grand scheme of things, these people don't matter...BTW...I am NOT a Bush supporter either...

Idiotic. Just plain stupid theory.

fryingdutchman
09-03-2005, 11:03 PM
I stayed out of this for a long time because I did not have the chance to personally view/hear Kanye West's comments.

But...I just caught some of it on the concert replay on CNBC, and I have to agree that he's a fucking douchebag who intentionally took the focus off of the problem so he could be the center of attention for a 24 hour news cycle.

I did not hear the part where he said that "Bush hates black people"...but after hearing the rest of his tirade I have no problem believing that he said it.

Bueno Bob is spot on.........West IS a cunt who just doesn't get it. Just another asshole with some sense of rhythm and rhyme who reaps millions by leeching off the currently PATHETIC trend in "popular" music. Thank God the shelf life of these fuckers is reasonably short.

He's had his earth-shaking "Sinead O'Connor" moment. See if anyone remembers who Kanye West is in 2 years. No...make that one year.

Maybe in 10 years he'll be fucking Brigitte Nielsen on VH1.

fryingdutchman
09-03-2005, 11:08 PM
Originally posted by Mezro

Well said Mezro.

Unfortunately, those folks are not in the Bush demographic. No $1000/plate donors there.

But to say that he deliberately delayed a response or dispatched an inadequate response is fucking Oliver Stone/Michael Moore conspiracy horseshit.

And to the fuckers who shot at the emergency responders........I hope you have become bloated corpses.

fryingdutchman
09-03-2005, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
If he was so fucking concerned about the situation down there, couldn't he find a more appropriate outlet rather than bashing Bush for "hating black men"? Maybe he could have donated some of his OWN resources to assist, hmm?

Awwwww............c'mon Bob!!! Give Kanye a break!

He did say "I'm calling my business manager to see how much I can possibly donate." :rolleyes:

Can you believe that shit???? Calling his fucking business manager?

He's too fucking stupid to see what a hypocrite he's making of himself. Could there be a more elitest comment than "I'm calling my business manager to see how much I can donate."???

Stupid fuck. Probably made the call from his Bentley on his way home from the benefit concert........but only after taking care of the REALLY important stuff like picking up a case of Cristal for his bitches and hoes.

Matt White
09-03-2005, 11:25 PM
HELP THE POOR

It's kinda the "Good Samaritan" story...in a round about way.....

The rantings of an idiot, Kanye West or other, don't sway my personal responsibility.

fryingdutchman
09-04-2005, 03:36 PM
I agree about helping the poor.

In fact, I have just been placed on a FEMA list to possibly respond to N.O. as part of an Urban Search and Rescue Task Force.

However, if you shoot at me, then fuck you. I'll leave you to die without giving it a second thought.

bueno bob
09-04-2005, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
HELP THE POOR

It's kinda the "Good Samaritan" story...in a round about way.....

The rantings of an idiot, Kanye West or other, don't sway my personal responsibility.

We gave what we could. It wasn't a lot, but it was about everything extra we had left over.

fe_lung
09-04-2005, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Ok...Bush hates black people?
Why did he have Colin Powell as Secretary Of State? Why is Condi Rice (fucking Broadway shoe bitch) his current Secretary Of State?

To quote George Carlin - "Colin Powell is not openly black - he's openly white, he just happens to be black"

PenguinsKID1986
09-04-2005, 09:50 PM
Thats what happens when you give a stupid person or uneducated person a lot of money, they just don't get it. Hey Mike Myers face was priceless that was funny.

fe_lung
09-05-2005, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by PenguinsKID1986
Thats what happens when you give a stupid person or uneducated person a lot of money, they just don't get it. Hey Mike Myers face was priceless that was funny.

That was priceless. Then Chris Tucker (or whoever it was they cut to) didn't know what the fuck to do either.

fe_lung
09-05-2005, 06:14 PM
Originally posted by PenguinsKID1986

Haven't you read any magazines or watched tv? Kanye's the greatest musical genius since Mozart! Surely the press wouldn't be hyping a no-talent wonder, would they>? Besides, his songs have so much depth and intelligence.

You know, like that song about the diamond trade in Sierra Leone that talks about how Kanye used to be poor but now he's not, and he'll always be on top because he's the greatest rapper ever!
You don't find depth like that in just any hip-hop song,