PDA

View Full Version : Cannibalism reported among Blacks in New Orleans

BigBadBrian
09-03-2005, 08:03 PM
Don't bash me, I'm just the messenger. I'm just posting what I find on the Internet :)

It is reported that black hurricane victims in New Orleans have begun eating corpses to survive. Four days after the storm, thousands of blacks in New Orleans are dying like dogs. No-one has come to help them.

I am a sixty-four year old African-American.

New Orleans marks the end of the America I strove for.

I am hopeless. I am sad. I am angry against my country for doing nothing when it mattered.

This is what we have come to. This defining watershed moment in America’s racial history. For all the world to witness. For those who’ve been caused to listen for a lifetime to America’s ceaseless hollow bleats about democracy. For Christians, Jews and Muslims at home and abroad. For rich and poor. For African-American soldiers fighting in Iraq. For African-Americans inside the halls of officialdom and out.

My hand shakes with anger as I write. I, the formerly un-jaundiced human rights advocate, have finally come to see my country for what it really is. A monstrous fraud.

But what can I do but write about how I feel. How millions, black like me, must feel at this, the lowest moment in my country’s story.

Randall Robinson is a social
justice advocate and author
whose works include The Debt –
What America Owes to Blacks

LINK (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/randall-robinson/new-orleans_b_6643.html)

Little Texan
09-03-2005, 09:10 PM
This is more than likely just an internet hoax. I mean, only after four days without food they resort to cannibalism? Seems a bit far-fetched to me, unless they were Jeffrey Daumer types to begin with. I don't think they're serving up Black Jambalaya just yet.

diamondsgirl
09-03-2005, 09:12 PM
you can live for weeks with out food

DLR'sCock
09-03-2005, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Don't bash me, I'm just the messenger. I'm just posting what I find on the Internet :)

It is reported that black hurricane victims in New Orleans have begun eating corpses to survive. Four days after the storm, thousands of blacks in New Orleans are dying like dogs. No-one has come to help them.

I am a sixty-four year old African-American.

New Orleans marks the end of the America I strove for.

I am hopeless. I am sad. I am angry against my country for doing nothing when it mattered.

This is what we have come to. This defining watershed moment in America’s racial history. For all the world to witness. For those who’ve been caused to listen for a lifetime to America’s ceaseless hollow bleats about democracy. For Christians, Jews and Muslims at home and abroad. For rich and poor. For African-American soldiers fighting in Iraq. For African-Americans inside the halls of officialdom and out.

My hand shakes with anger as I write. I, the formerly un-jaundiced human rights advocate, have finally come to see my country for what it really is. A monstrous fraud.

But what can I do but write about how I feel. How millions, black like me, must feel at this, the lowest moment in my country’s story.

Randall Robinson is a social
justice advocate and author
whose works include The Debt –
What America Owes to Blacks

LINK (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/randall-robinson/new-orleans_b_6643.html)

Hey BBB, why are you smiling, what about this gives you reason to smile?

Obviously you find this funny or it makes you happy.

Big Troubles
09-03-2005, 10:18 PM
horse-shit stories drummed up to make what is obviously a hot topic, even more "exciting" to the idiots that get off on other peoples misery. The human race is downright embarrassing at the worst of times.

Nitro Express
09-04-2005, 03:25 AM
I will personally pay for the one way trip back to Africa for the author of the article. She can't blame my white ass ancestors for slavery either, they were living in Norway when all the slavery shit was going on. God, stop the whining and go to work just like the Asian, Hispanic, and Jewish immigrants have done.

FORD
09-04-2005, 05:49 AM
"Back to Africa"??

By your own description, his family has been in America longer than yours has. To imply this man is less of an American than you is nothing short of racism, and sickening.

Admittedly, I'm not familiar with Mr. Robinson's writings, but from all indications, his credentials as a writer check out. I honestly can't say why he chose to perpetuate a rumor such as this one, but given every third world Hell scenario I've seen on my TV and computer screens this week, a lot of people WOULD believe cannabalism, because the gulf coast has become the third world.

God help us all if this country ever falls that far.

Nitro Express
09-04-2005, 06:05 AM
Nope. I think anyone who complains about being here should go back to where their ancestors came from. Please, the racism card has been so overplayed. In fact, Bill Cosby has been called a racist by calling the lazy black people out and giving a good dose of the truth.

The blacks in this country are the biggest whiners. You don't see other people who have had hardships complaining. You don't see the Jews, Asians, Hispanics, Irish, Italians, and other groups crying racism every chance they get.

For the black people who work hard and add to society, my hat is off to them, for the lazy welfare rats who constantly complain and cry racism, fuck em!

As far as being American, I was fucking born here and I have a legal passport. Since when does it make you more American to have ancestory who has been here longer? Naw, it's all about being a good citizen and when the shit hits the fan, killing your enemies. The Norwegians were pretty good at that about 900 years ago. Plus, Lief Ericson landed in NewFoundland around that time. Yup, us Norwiegians landed on American soil before Columbus did, we just didn't stay and I'm sure that made the Native Americans happy as shit.

BigBadBrian
09-04-2005, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by DLR'sCock
Hey BBB, why are you smiling, what about this gives you reason to smile?

Obviously you find this funny or it makes you happy.

Nothing was meant by the smilie, Cock, other than a symbol of goodwill. That being said, it was for everyone but you. You can go fuck yourself. After that, have a good day. :)

scorpioboy33
09-04-2005, 07:34 AM
just silliness

Big Troubles
09-04-2005, 08:39 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Nope. I think anyone who complains about being here should go back to where their ancestors came from. Please, the racism card has been so overplayed. In fact, Bill Cosby has been called a racist by calling the lazy black people out and giving a good dose of the truth.

Bill Cosby's not black. he's just a very funny horny man. ;)

Nickdfresh
09-04-2005, 09:12 AM
Hey everybody, I just read on the internet that there are some great real estate deals in southern Louisiana and Mississippi! Boy oh boy, I'm gonna invest in this lucrative opportunity!

Seshmeister
09-04-2005, 11:31 AM
http://www.ukdragon.com/b3ta/iwillsurvive.jpg

Nickdfresh
09-04-2005, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
http://www.ukdragon.com/b3ta/iwillsurvive.jpg

That must be EDDIE VAN HALEN's long lost black cousin....

DrMaddVibe
09-04-2005, 12:01 PM
Gimme 2 well done please!

DrMaddVibe
09-04-2005, 12:01 PM

DrMaddVibe
09-04-2005, 02:08 PM
And i see lonely ships upon the water.
Better save the women and children first.
Sail away with someone's daughter.
Better save the women and children first.

Well, after the beer and Lincoln's!

scorpioboy33
09-04-2005, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe

your an idiot....
I hate you....
you facist bastard...
nah..actually I think your pretty fucking funny :)

DrMaddVibe
09-04-2005, 02:13 PM
With relish!

scorpioboy33
09-04-2005, 02:20 PM
I prob. would steal some beer to though...wouldn't you? :)

DrMaddVibe
09-04-2005, 02:24 PM
In all honestly after dealing with some of this type of disaster...I would've evacuated before it made landfall.

Unfortunately, it takes a tragedy to see the worst and best come out in human nature. I wish the media would start reporting on some of the good that people did during and after instead of the mob rules mentality thugs.

scorpioboy33
09-04-2005, 02:28 PM
BINGO!
that's exactly right. the media should start showing the good but I guess the bad sells more papers. 5 for yah dude

DLR'sCock
09-04-2005, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Nothing was meant by the smilie, Cock, other than a symbol of goodwill. That being said, it was for everyone but you. You can go fuck yourself. After that, have a good day. :)

BBB: Proof that a piece of shit can actually come to life.

:monekyr:

FORD
09-04-2005, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by scorpioboy33
I prob. would steal some beer to though...wouldn't you? :)

Maybe.... but if I was going through the trouble of stealing it, it would have to be GOOD beer.

Miller Lite? I don't fucking think so!

Big Troubles
09-05-2005, 09:10 AM
and as if that's his car. :rolleyes: :D

scorpioboy33
09-05-2005, 09:28 AM
how can you be sooo sure it's not?

BigBadBrian
09-05-2005, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by DLR'sCock
BBB: Proof that a piece of shit can actually come to life.

Yo mama

:cool:

Big Troubles
09-07-2005, 09:30 AM
Originally posted by scorpioboy33
how can you be sooo sure it's not?

Looks like a lincoln, and if it is, anyone that owns a lincoln doesn't sit on the hood. :D

what? you thought there was a black joke in there somewhere? shame on you. :D

Seshmeister
09-07-2005, 10:10 AM
uh uhuhuh uhuh

http://www.bmcgb.com/b3ta/dryt.jpg