PDA

View Full Version : Condi Rice Shops At Saks 5th Avenue While N.O. Is Destroyed...

Hardrock69
09-03-2005, 09:09 PM
Sure she is Secretary Of State....blah blah blah....

Seems she has been on vacation just like her boss...come to think about it, we have not heard from many others in the Bush Administration lately....where is Dickless Cheney?
Where is everybody?

Chimpzilla is holding down the fort by himself I guess.....oh shit....we are in
trouble now...

:rolleyes:

http://in.sys-con.com/read/125393.htm

Condoleeza Rice Spends The Week At Broadway Shows and Shopping On Fifth Avenue
Secretary of State Condi Rice laughs it up at 'Spamalot' while Gulf Coast lays in tatters

By: ISSJ News Desk
Sep. 2, 2005 10:00 AM

Yesterday she was shopping on Fifth Avenue. According to several published reports, she spent the Wednesday night at a Broadway show "Spamalot," laughing in tears throughout the show. She was also missing (of course) from the cabinet photos all week long (naturally).

"Eyewitness: Sec of State Condi Rice laughs it up at 'Spamalot' while Gulf Coast lays in tatters. Theater goers on New York' City's Great White Way were shocked to see the President's former National Security Advisor at the Monty Python farce last night -- as the rest of the cabinet responds to Hurricane Katrina..."

And yesterday she was seen shopping in a luxury shoe store on Fifth Avenue.

"Just moments ago at the Ferragamo on 5th Avenue, Condoleeza Rice was seen spending several thousands of dollars on some nice, new shoes (we’ve confirmed this, so her new heels will surely get coverage from the WaPo’s Robin Givhan). A fellow shopper, unable to fathom the absurdity of Rice’s timing, went up to the Secretary and reportedly shouted, “How dare you shop for shoes while thousands are dying and homeless!” Never one to have her fashion choices questioned, Rice had security PHYSICALLY REMOVE the woman."

"Today's New York Times. I don't know if anyone delivered the paper to Condoleeza's hotel room this morning," writes blogger Yeshim Deniz

New York Daily News also reported this morning in its story entitled "As South drowns, Rice soaks in N.Y." and asked "Did New Yorkers chase Condoleezza Rice back to Washington yesterday?"

"Like President Bush, the Secretary of State has been on vacation during the Hurricane Katrina crisis, with Rice enjoying her downtime in New York Wednesday and yesterday. The cabinet member's responsibilities are usually international, but her timing contributed to the "fiddling while Rome burns" impression given by her boss during the disaster, which may have claimed thousands of lives.

On Wednesday night, Secretary Rice was booed by some audience members at "Spamalot!," the Monty Python musical at the Shubert, when the lights went up after the performance.

Rice was not present in any of the cabinet meetings this week, including the one pictured above. She was at a Broadway comedy during this meeting and shopping on Fifth Avenue the next day.

At the State Department's daily briefing yesterday morning, before the New York incident, spokesman Sean McCormack responded to a journalist who asked whether Rice was involved with hurricane relief efforts by saying, "She's in contact with the department as appropriate." He made no mention that his boss had any plans to leave New York.

But yesterday afternoon, Rice had done just that. Department spokeswoman Joanne Moore told us: "The secretary is back in Washington, and she is being briefed on the situation." Moore did not know whether Condi had planned a longer stay here."

DLR'sCock
09-03-2005, 10:01 PM
That is fucking outrageous and disgusting!!!!

Another shining example of how this Administration doesn't give a rat's ass about "We The People" of this country!!!!!

DrMaddVibe
09-03-2005, 10:42 PM
She was buying shoes so the looting would stop!

Nickdfresh
09-04-2005, 12:08 AM
Well, at least she wasn't on vacation.:)

Hardrock69
09-04-2005, 04:14 PM
I noticed on CNN they had an item about her where there was no mention of her trip to NY...just saying something like "She returend to her home state fo Alabama to attend church services, blah blah...."

Fucking bullshit!
:rolleyes:

BigBadBrian
09-04-2005, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by DLR'sCock
That is fucking outrageous and disgusting!!!!

Another shining example of how this Administration doesn't give a rat's ass about "We The People" of this country!!!!!

While the tired and hungry went without food, water, and shelter down there, Cock, did you eat, drink and have a place to stay?

Uh huh, thought so. :rolleyes:

Hypocrite.

To each his own means.

:gulp:

Mr. Vengeance
09-04-2005, 07:09 PM
Conservatives will defend this by saying that people in New Orleans aren't Bush's supporters. Only the rich and white deserve to get the attention of Bush and anyone involved in the Bush government.

Thank God I live in Canada!!!!!

FORD
09-04-2005, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Mr. Vengeance
Conservatives will defend this by saying that people in New Orleans aren't Bush's supporters. Only the rich and white deserve to get the attention of Bush and anyone involved in the Bush government.

Nah, they wouldn't dare say that. Not in public anyway.

BigBadBrian
09-04-2005, 10:27 PM

Yeah, thank God you do live in Canada because what you said made absolutely no sense.

Seshmeister
09-04-2005, 11:09 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
While the tired and hungry went without food, water, and shelter down there, Cock, did you eat, drink and have a place to stay?

Cock is a Minister of State with a hugely important spectacularly well paid job with the federal government?

Wow...

Cheers!

Little Texan
09-05-2005, 12:28 AM
Maybe Condie was buying shoes for the hurricane victims? Did that ever cross your mind? ;)

Kristy
09-05-2005, 01:10 PM
Originally posted by Little Texan
Maybe Condie was buying shoes for the hurricane victims? Did that ever cross your mind? ;)

From a Saks Fifth Ave store? You can't even look at a pair of shoes in that place for under $1,200. But does Condi know that the dead are rarely buried with shoes on?

I cannot stand that lying New World Order-wanting cunt. She makes me want to puke every time she speaks from her buck-toothed, freckled-faced mouth. All I can say is people like her who are supposed to work for people of America die slowly and painfully of an incurable disease. And each day as she weakens the kin and friends of those who have needlessly died in Louisiana spit on her. There is no respect or sympathy for this woman.

Little Texan
09-05-2005, 02:22 PM
I wasn't being serious.

kentuckyklira
09-05-2005, 05:33 PM

Thank God I live in Canada!!!!! I´m grateful as ever to be living in western Europe. The best place in the world to be.

*runs over to fridge to grab another bottle of Belgian luxury beer*

kentuckyklira
09-05-2005, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Yeah, thank God you do live in Canada because what you said made absolutely no sense.

:gulp: The large quantity of posts you obviously don´t understand would have me worrying if I were you!:(

DLR'sCock
09-05-2005, 09:13 PM

Well, New Orleans is a big Democratic town and is one of the reason's why LA is a swing state, so I guess they figured if they "get rid of" all of the poor, ******s, and faggots that they'll get a more solid Republi-nazi vote down there.

DLR'sCock
09-05-2005, 09:16 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Cock is a Minister of State with a hugely important spectacularly well paid job with the federal government?

Wow...

Cheers!

Thanks bro!!! This job rules, I get to make so much fucking money, kill people, and do whatever the fuck I want!!!! Hell fucking yeah!!!!!!!Cheers to you, from an Irishman to a Scott!!!

Seshmeister
09-05-2005, 09:18 PM
Flipside is there seems to have been a hell of a lot of racist scum living there.

UK tourists trapped in the dome were threatened, sexually assualted and had a hell of a bad time for being white and standing out. They had to be cordoned off for their own protection.

Security had the guys surround the white women and arm themselves with whatever sharp items they had with them.

rustoffa
09-05-2005, 09:22 PM
She's also a classically trained pianist. For all we know, she was busting out the theme from "The Sting" while it rained!

In Bruno Magli's!

LoungeMachine
09-05-2005, 11:52 PM
Too bad Sak's doesn't have a Hair Salon.

Condi should check a calendar. The 50's are over girl.

Guitar Shark
09-06-2005, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Too bad Sak's doesn't have a Hair Salon.

Condi should check a calendar. The 50's are over girl.

LMAO