PDA

View Full Version : Jimmy Jingles

Blizz
09-06-2005, 02:18 PM
Ive read quite a few posts here lately and I have to say everyone for the most part is pretty cool...except you. You are a fucking tool. I hope you realize what a queer you are. You need to stop posting, I know this is a lot to ask, but thats my dream. A dream where I log on and dont have to read another stupidity-laced post by this cum queen.

Jimmy Jingles
09-06-2005, 02:43 PM
Originally posted by Blizz
Ive read quite a few posts here lately and I have to say everyone for the most part is pretty cool...except you. You are a fucking tool. I hope you realize what a queer you are. You need to stop posting, I know this is a lot to ask, but thats my dream. A dream where I log on and dont have to read another stupidity-laced post by this cum queen.

Wow! A whole thread just for me? I’m honored!

Keep dreaming you shit eating fag. The only people I fuck with here are naturally, JesterNutz, and you, for your ass devotion to him. You are both a couple of rim-masters
who get off pretending like they are some larger than life bad assess in cyberspace, when, in truth, you are both a couple mediocre Dungeons & Dragons rejects who spend your lives mooching off your parents and stroking each others micro dicks. Gimme a break...

Fuck you and your whore of a mother. I hope you get mouth herpes from licking the ass cream from Jester's nappy shitter.

Bring it, Bitch!

:p

Jesterstar
09-06-2005, 02:46 PM
Jimmy Jinglesmyballs.

When you spend every post talking shit to people. It ruines the board for others. So please don't post at Hitchworld and please just log the fuck out of here. Your ruining my DLR exspirence.

Blizz
09-06-2005, 02:51 PM
This wasnt posted to get a little e-war with you. I was performing a public service. I can only hope others can see where Im coming from and realize what a worthless pile of shit you really are.

Jimmy Jingles
09-06-2005, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by Jesterstar
Jimmy Jinglesmyballs.

When you spend every post talking shit to people. It ruines the board for others. So please don't post at Hitchworld and please just log the fuck out of here. Your ruining my DLR exspirence.

The only peeps I talk shit at is you two hungry gimps! Doesn't that tell you something? Everyone else here is cool. God you two are so fucking gay! Get a room already.

Blizz
09-06-2005, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by jimmyjingles
The only peeps I talk shit at is you two hungry gimps! Doesn't that tell you something? Everyone else here is cool. God you two are so fucking gay! Get a room already.

Man, can we get a least one post where you dont come off like some stupid faggot with an IQ lower then my computer desk? I know thats asking a lot, but Im a pretty hopeful person.

Jimmy Jingles
09-06-2005, 03:05 PM
This wasnt posted to get a little e-war with you. I was performing a public service. I can only hope others can see where Im coming from and realize what a worthless pile of shit you really are.

Thems big words for Hillbilly Blizz!

Can I pay $2.50 to take care of my problems too?

The only thing that is worthless around here is your Sasquatch of a wife. Must be like fucking a tree, huh?

Go back to redrocker.com where you belong you mullet-wearing ballsack.

Jimmy Jingles
09-06-2005, 03:06 PM
Man, can we get a least one post where you dont come off like some stupid faggot with an IQ lower then my computer desk? I know thats asking a lot, but Im a pretty hopeful person.

Wow...you got me there. IQ lower than your compter desk? That's rich...

Jesterstar
09-06-2005, 03:10 PM

Noone wants to hear you attempts at being funny or your even gayer attempts at trying to cyber with me. I got some respect around here from some really cool people. Cathedral being one of them. Don't even try bringing this site down with your bullshit. Don't start something you don't have a prayer in hell of finishing.

Jimmy Jingles
09-06-2005, 03:15 PM
Noone wants to hear you attempts at being funny or your even gayer attempts at trying to cyber with me. I got some respect around here from some really cool people. Cathedral being one of them. Don't even try bringing this site down with your bullshit. Don't start something you don't have a prayer in hell of finishing.

What da fuck are you talking about? Respect from whom? Hitch? That's a laugh! The only thing I am trying to bring down around here is you. Make no mistake about that. You started all this shit with your 'Owning' this and 'Banning' that bullshit!

You two could not be any gayer! Fucking hilarious!

Jesterstar
09-06-2005, 03:21 PM
What da fuck are you talking about? Respect from whom? Hitch? That's a laugh! The only thing I am trying to bring down around here is you. Make no mistake about that. You started all this shit with your 'Owning' this and 'Banning' that bullshit!

You two could not be any gayer! Fucking hilarious!

Dude me and Cathdral are cool and shit.

You want to get banned??? Bring your pussy ass over to HITCHWORLD I'll pull the ban hammer down so fucking quick your head will spin. You want to get owned??? Fuck you already did it. I'm the cobra and your the rat boy. The Cobra looks cooler and always wins boy.

Jimmy Jingles
09-06-2005, 03:38 PM
Dude me and Cathdral are cool and shit.

You want to get banned??? Bring your pussy ass over to HITCHWORLD I'll pull the ban hammer down so fucking quick your head will spin. You want to get owned??? Fuck you already did it. I'm the cobra and your the rat boy. The Cobra looks cooler and always wins boy.

Hmmmm...You are cool with ONE other person here.

Yup, that's some serious respect right there. I stand corrected.

As for your other comments, they are so stupid they do not warrant a response.

:D

Jesterstar
09-06-2005, 04:21 PM
Hmmmm...You are cool with ONE other person here.

Yup, that's some serious respect right there. I stand corrected.

As for your other comments, they are so stupid they do not warrant a response.

:D

To fucking pussy. Big Bad JUmmy JamblesBalls can't answer THE STAR'S™ Challenge.

That's fucking right bitches. Jummy Jamrag is boned. AND OWNED!!!!!!!!!

Blizz
09-06-2005, 04:28 PM
Thems big words for Hillbilly Blizz!

Can I pay $2.50 to take care of my problems too?

The only thing that is worthless around here is your Sasquatch of a wife. Must be like fucking a tree, huh?

Go back to redrocker.com where you belong you mullet-wearing ballsack.

You know nothing about me, my wife or my hair style. I was simply pointing out the obvious in hopes that maybe you had some sort of realization as to what a complete and total moron you are. I guess that I set the bar to high, after all you cant really tell a retard hes a retard and expect him to understand.

Jimmy Jingles
09-06-2005, 04:28 PM
To fucking pussy. Big Bad JUmmy JamblesBalls can't answer THE STAR'S™ Challenge.

That's fucking right bitches. Jummy Jamrag is boned. AND OWNED!!!!!!!!!

Try to make just a little sense, at least once in a while. You really are a sad sack of shit. I hope someone comes to your trailer and slashes the tires on your fag wagon...oh wait, you already made that one up.

Jimmy Jingles
09-06-2005, 04:36 PM
You know nothing about me, my wife or my hair style. I was simply pointing out the obvious in hopes that maybe you had some sort of realization as to what a complete and total moron you are. I guess that I set the bar to high, after all you cant really tell a retard hes a retard and expect him to understand.

I do undersatnd that you enjoy a mouth full of balls. And you're right, I do not know anything about your wife or hairstyle...I forgot that you are a balding fuck and your wife is actually a smelly manwhore. My bad.

This is gay...

bueno bob
09-06-2005, 04:41 PM
You know, the Non forum has been very exciting lately! I really do enjoy watching it dissolve into a morass of arguing, complaining, and a general free-for-all "Fuck you _____________, you're a fag!" cesspool with every new thread!

I'm sure Ally is quite pleased with the turn of events here.

It's OK, the Sheep Pen is now the place to be, and for that, you're all welcome!

:)

Blizz
09-06-2005, 05:08 PM
I do undersatnd that you enjoy a mouth full of balls. And you're right, I do not know anything about your wife or hairstyle...I forgot that you are a balding fuck and your wife is actually a smelly manwhore. My bad.

This is gay...

You are extreamly gay. The bigger problem is you are also extreamly stupid.

Jesterstar
09-06-2005, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
You know, the Non forum has been very exciting lately! I really do enjoy watching it dissolve into a morass of arguing, complaining, and a general free-for-all "Fuck you _____________, you're a fag!" cesspool with every new thread!

I'm sure Ally is quite pleased with the turn of events here.

It's OK, the Sheep Pen is now the place to be, and for that, you're all welcome!

That is what I am trying to tell Jimmy Jumbles cum in his gullet but he doesn't listen. he is a retard and there is nothing that he can do to stop being a retard.

Jimmy Jingles
09-06-2005, 10:15 PM
You two fucking started this thread, not me.

Now fuck off...

Hardrock69
09-07-2005, 12:45 AM
They want your cock Jimmy...why else would they be paying you so much attention?

fryingdutchman
09-07-2005, 04:19 AM
You are extreamly gay. The bigger problem is you are also extreamly stupid.

Amazing how you can call anyone stupid....when you spell EXTREAMLY bad...

Jimmy Jingles
09-07-2005, 09:06 AM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
They want your cock Jimmy...why else would they be paying you so much attention?

That's true...they both sent me IM's explaining that they are hungry and are willing to do anything to munch my meat. I should have known better...

Jimmy Jingles
09-07-2005, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by fryingdutchman

LMFAO!!!

Holy shit now THATS funny!!!

Blizz
09-07-2005, 11:11 AM

I wasnt aware this was a spelling contest.

LMFAO!!!

Holy shit now THATS funny!!!

Whats ever funnier is that you didnt catch it either, moron.

fryingdutchman
09-07-2005, 11:37 AM
I wasnt aware this was a spelling contest.

It's not a spelling contest.

I just find it amusing when people who take delight in calling other people "stupid" end up proving their own ignorance in the process.

You spell just like your alias.....er, I mean your "friend" Jesterstar.

Blizz
09-07-2005, 11:55 AM
It's not a spelling contest.

I just find it amusing when people who take delight in calling other people "stupid" end up proving their own ignorance in the process.

You spell just like your alias.....er, I mean your "friend" Jesterstar.

Im not calling Jimmy a moron because he cant spell, Im calling him one because every post he makes is filled with so much suck that he might have infringed on Hoovers copyrights.

Jimmy Jingles
09-07-2005, 12:17 PM
Here is a screenshot of an IM Jetersuck sent me yesterday:

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a400/cacree/jizzyim.jpg

He is so hungry.

Blizz
09-07-2005, 12:20 PM
Jimmy needs a boyfriend. All this closet homosexual posting is making him delusional.

Jimmy Jingles
09-07-2005, 12:20 PM
Im not calling Jimmy a moron because he cant spell, Im calling him one because every post he makes is filled with so much suck that he might have infringed on Hoovers copyrights.

Wow...were do you come up with those witty comments? "Infringe on Hoovers copyrights" That is fucking brilliant! Kudos to you, you got me there bitch.

Jesterstar
09-07-2005, 12:30 PM
Jimmy needs a boyfriend. All this closet homosexual posting is making him delusional.

He's owned................NOW FINISH HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Blizz
09-07-2005, 12:40 PM
Star, this isnt about being owned. This is about him being too much a stupid prick to realize that hes a waste of bandwidth.

Jimmy Jingles
09-07-2005, 12:43 PM
He's owned................NOW FINISH HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YEAH!! FINISH ME!!! COME ON!!! BRING IT!!!

I just laugh everytime you post.

Funny stuff. Good times.

Ta mere suce le penis d'animaux pour l'argent

Translation?

Your mother sucks animal cock for money

Jimmy Jingles
09-07-2005, 01:07 PM
http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a400/cacree/blizzim.jpg

how sad

Blizz
09-07-2005, 01:14 PM
What a fag, fake PMs and mother jokes. Wow, you pack some big punches there buddy. I think reading your posts actually lowers the collective IQ of the board. You are one of the reasons I believe stupid people should not breed.

Jimmy Jingles
09-07-2005, 01:30 PM
Just remember...you started this thread.

You are one of the reasons I believe stupid people should not breed.

Thanks!

Blizz
09-07-2005, 02:06 PM
So does this mean youre going to quit being such a tool and actually figure out how to post non-retarded blabber, or are the mother jokes going to continue to poor out of that overworked mouth of yours?

Jimmy Jingles
09-07-2005, 02:20 PM
So does this mean youre going to quit being such a tool and actually figure out how to post non-retarded blabber, or are the mother jokes going to continue to poor out of that overworked mouth of yours?

Once again I must remind you that I only talk shit to you and Jesterass. As long as she continues to post stupidity (owning, banning, I will soon be a mod, teleconferencing bullshit, blah, blah) I will continue to fuck with him. And when you reared your fugly head as his pussy-assed 'bodyguard', you opened yourself up to the shenanigans. So stop whining and take it like the gimp that you are.

For my part, I will try to refrain from the juvenile parental jokes.

Now go fuck your retarded mother in her crusty pooper.

>

Blizz
09-07-2005, 02:24 PM
Once again I must remind you that I only talk shit to you and Jesterass. As long as she continues to post stupidity (owning, banning, I will soon be a mod, blah, blah) I will continue to fuck with him. And when you reared your fugly head as his pussy-assed 'bodyguard', you opened yourself up to the shenanigans. So stop whining and take it like the gimp that you are.

For my part, I will try to refrain from the juvenile parental jokes.

Now go fuck your retarded mother in her crusty pooper.

>
Poor guy, I think I figured him out. This must be where he has to let all his frustrations out because in real life hes this fat, pathetic excuse for a man with no friends, life, real job or money. You go on with your bad self Jimmy, I wont say another word about it because I now know the truth.

Hardrock69
09-07-2005, 02:31 PM
Funny, Jizzystool actually took the time to IM me and bitch about how he is in "no way dude" responsible for "what Blizz posts about me i wish he would go back to the rogan bord....".

Man that Rogain board is a real cesspool.....

Jesterstar
09-07-2005, 02:32 PM
Poor guy, I think I figured him out. This must be where he has to let all his frustrations out because in real life hes this fat, pathetic excuse for a man with no friends, life, real job or money. You go on with your bad self Jimmy, I wont say another word about it because I now know the truth.

Dude using the reality card on a fat loser like jummy jamsballs is low. It's funny because it's true. but it's low because life already kicked the shit out of jimmy jimjam. He's owned by his appearence and stupidity.

Jesterstar
09-07-2005, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Funny, Jizzystool actually took the time to IM me and bitch about how he is in "no way dude" responsible for "what Blizz posts about me i wish he would go back to the rogan bord....".

Man that Rogain board is a real cesspool.....

Funny I remember you Im'ing me trying to cyber with you while you stuffed a shampoo bottle up your ass.

Jimmy Jingles
09-07-2005, 02:41 PM
Poor guy, I think I figured him out. This must be where he has to let all his frustrations out because in real life hes this fat, pathetic excuse for a man with no friends, life, real job or money.

Ha Ha...yup, that's me alright. You sure know how to call em.

You go on with your bad self Jimmy, I wont say another word about it because I now know the truth.

Good. Now that you have admitted to being a ball-less hack, you can remove yourself from this fine website and never show your clitneck here again.

DlocRoth
09-07-2005, 02:42 PM
C'mon boys...

Act like gentlemen...

Blizz
09-07-2005, 02:55 PM
Ha Ha...yup, that's me alright. You sure know how to call em.

Good. Now that you have admitted to being a ball-less hack, you can remove yourself from this fine website and never show your clitneck here again.

Im wondering Jimmy, would you do my a favor? I want you to stand up right now, and insted of pissing yourself and running the bathroom like youd normally do I want you to look out over the 4 walls that make up the 5'x5' cubical you work in. Now shout, "I play a tuff guy on the internet but really im a big pussy with a tiny dick." You have no idea the total freedom youll feel after admiting this. It wont come as a shock to your co-workers bceause they already know this all to well, but youll feel better about yourself. Thats what really matters.

Jesterstar
09-07-2005, 03:01 PM
Let's see if he can do it.

Jimmy Jingles
09-07-2005, 03:09 PM
Dude using the reality card on a fat loser like jummy jamsballs is low. It's funny because it's true. but it's low because life already kicked the shit out of jimmy jimjam. He's owned by his appearence and stupidity.

Ahh Jizzy...if you only knew.

Jimmy Jingles
09-07-2005, 03:28 PM
Im wondering Jimmy, would you do my a favor? I want you to stand up right now, and insted of pissing yourself and running the bathroom like youd normally do I want you to look out over the 4 walls that make up the 5'x5' cubical you work in. Now shout, "I play a tuff guy on the internet but really im a big pussy with a tiny dick." You have no idea the total freedom youll feel after admiting this. It wont come as a shock to your co-workers bceause they already know this all to well, but youll feel better about yourself. Thats what really matters.

You're right...I do feel better. Thanks.

But I don't think anyone heard me, since I have the door closed in my office. Oh well.

Also, you wanna talk about playing an internet tough guy? Remember this...

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=26634

That was YOU...8-31-05. Fucking pussy.

Jesterstar
09-07-2005, 03:28 PM
Ahh Jizzy...if you only knew.

Prove me wrong fatty/

Jimmy Jingles
09-07-2005, 03:35 PM
Prove me wrong fatty/

Prove what? That I am 6'1" and weigh an obesely 182 pounds?

You are such a fucktard. I'm done with you now.

Jesterstar
09-07-2005, 04:13 PM
Prove what? That I am 6'1" and weigh an obesely 182 pounds?

You are such a fucktard. I'm done with you now.

Post some pics. I'll stroke my bone clone to it.

dude your totally lying about all of this. You aint' got the balls to prove me wrong.

Jummy Jimbles to gay for the internet.

Jimmy Jingles
09-07-2005, 04:27 PM
Sorry, no pics. I will never share personal info with the likes of you, jizzy. I know the suspense is killing you, but you will just have to use your imaganation.

But I do have some nice pics of your mom and sister that you IM'ed me:

Jizzy's Mom...

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a400/cacree/gerner.jpg

Jizzy's Sister...

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a400/cacree/gerner1.jpg

Nice.

Blizz
09-07-2005, 04:46 PM
Star, dont give this bitch any more time or thought. Hes a pussy with no life.

Jesterstar
09-07-2005, 04:59 PM
Star, dont give this bitch any more time or thought. Hes a pussy with no life.

Totally right you pegged him with the fat loser shit. Can't back up any of his shit. Now he's a fucking owned loser with noone to love him.

By By Jummy Jambles. Your a waste of my time. OWNED.

Jimmy Jingles
09-08-2005, 09:46 AM
Totally right you pegged him with the fat loser shit. Can't back up any of his shit. Now he's a fucking owned loser with noone to love him.

By By Jummy Jambles. Your a waste of my time. OWNED.

Same old shit, different day. You two jagoffs have fun with the buttfucking and all...

Unlike you, I do not have all day to devote to your games. I've got better fish to fry.

Now go back to fantasy camp of gay porn, Trekkie conventions, tater tots, wizard bed sheets and your detailed map of Middle Earth. Crank OU812 and keep telling yourself that Van Hagar kicks ass. Also be sure to keep having those world-changing 'teleconferences' over at Hitchcock's with your 3 other buddy's that make up the local chapter of the "Cum is Yum" Knights of Syracuse.

Just remember who owned who.

Jesterstar
09-08-2005, 09:53 AM

Just remember who owned who.

Yea we owned you. We realized that your a peice of shit with nothing to live for. So we cast you aside like the used tampon you are./

Tah Tah Jummy Jimbles.