PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News: Bush says we should pray to GOD

Warham
09-08-2005, 02:34 PM
Bush said that Friday, Sept 16, 2005 will be a national day of remembrance for the hurricane victims.

He also said we should pray to God.

Developing...

ELVIS
09-08-2005, 02:38 PM
Oh no!

Can't be!!!

Kill him!!

Warham
09-08-2005, 02:39 PM
Can you believe the audacity???

FORD
09-08-2005, 02:40 PM
I don't know what "God" that Chimp prays to, but it's not the One whom the Gospels speak of.

ELVIS
09-08-2005, 02:44 PM
Yes it is...

DrMaddVibe
09-08-2005, 02:45 PM
I'd love to know more of the "God" Ford prays to that allows one to harbor hate and resentment.

BigBadBrian
09-08-2005, 02:47 PM
Originally posted by FORD
I don't know what "God" that Chimp prays to, but it's not the One whom the Gospels speak of.

Maybe it is that fat Hindu guy.

Or that Islamic god.

Whatever.

:gulp:

ELVIS
09-08-2005, 02:47 PM
That's what I've been trying to figure out...

He knows scripture, that's for sure....

Somehow he got lost along the way...

DrMaddVibe
09-08-2005, 02:49 PM
If you're on your "walk" you don't abandon it at the drop of a hat.

BBB took the words out of my mouth!

FORD
09-08-2005, 02:54 PM
Thou shalt not Kill - Chimpy has killed thousands.

Thou shalt not steal - that includes oil and land.

Thou shalt not bear false witness - His entire war was based on LIES.

George Bush Junior is no Christian.

Warham
09-08-2005, 02:56 PM
I guess Saddam was better left in charge of Iraq. Surely he was a man of God.

BigBadBrian
09-08-2005, 03:04 PM
Originally posted by Warham

The God of Atrocities?

Hmm.........

FORD
09-08-2005, 03:06 PM

That's up to God (or Allah) to decide. Not the Chimp.

Warham
09-08-2005, 03:08 PM
That's up to God (or Allah) to decide. Not the Chimp.

You tell that to the people he tortured over the last thirty years and see what they say.

blueturk
09-08-2005, 03:08 PM
So I guess that you sheep really believe that Dubya is recieving personal instructions from God? Or that God wanted him to be president? Bush's "religion" reeks of opportunism. He uses his alleged Christianity when it benefits him, just like he uses terrorism.

Warham
09-08-2005, 03:09 PM
No, we believe he prays to God. We don't believe he's receiving e-mails from YHWH@heaven.org.

ELVIS
09-08-2005, 03:10 PM
I don't know...

Jesus Christ
09-08-2005, 03:13 PM
Well I do know.....

and verily, the Son of Bush is NOT My disciple.

Warham
09-08-2005, 03:14 PM
It's a sin to impersonate the Son of Man.

Jesus Christ
09-08-2005, 03:16 PM
It's a sin to impersonate the Son of Man.

All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God, My son.

Warham
09-08-2005, 03:17 PM
Then where's the forgiveness, 'Jesus'?

ELVIS
09-08-2005, 03:17 PM
THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH YOUR JESUS IMPERSONATIONS...!!

Guitar Shark
09-08-2005, 03:18 PM
For those of you who are true "Christians," do you really want to call Bush one of your own?

Frankly, he does Christians a disservice.

ELVIS
09-08-2005, 03:20 PM
I don't know, and I don't consider Bush when I look at Christianity...

Jesus Christ
09-08-2005, 03:22 PM
Then where's the forgiveness, 'Jesus'?

Forgiveness is for those who truly repent of their sins. The Son of Bush hath not done this, rather he boasts of them and claims My endorsement and My Father's of his actions. :mad:

Jesus Christ
09-08-2005, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
THEN SHUT THE FUCK UP WITH YOUR JESUS IMPERSONATIONS...!!

Gregory, if religion has done nothing for thy temper, how can ye believe it has done anything for thy soul? :(

Mezro
09-08-2005, 03:24 PM
We should all pray to the same God that allowed Katrina to destroy an entire city.

We should pray to the same God that gave us Hitler, Osama, Saddam and George W. Bush.

We should pray to the same God that gave us cancer, AIDS, poverty and the NBC sitcom Joey.

We should pray to the same God that gave us catholic priests, pork rinds, Morton Downey Jr and the Ying Yang Twins.

We should get down on our knees and shout "hallelujah" for the suffering of the elderly, retarded children, the premature death of loved ones and the violence that grips the world.

Such a paradise you have created for your children - I treat dogs better than you treat those that follow your word.

Yes God, thank you...thank you for being a crock of fake shit, thank you for scamming so many kind people, thank you for being the greatest con artist in history, thank you for spitting on the faith of people that I consider friends.

So come all ye faithful, drop down to the ground and pray. Pray because a chimp says so and pray because old habits are so fucking hard to break.

Mezro...oh...and if there is a God...then fuck you...if I am one of your creations then you wired me to be this way in the first place...

Jesus Christ
09-08-2005, 03:25 PM

But you do believeth him when he claims to be My disciple?

blueturk

Unfortunately, many misguided souls do.

Warham
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
For those of you who are true "Christians," do you really want to call Bush one of your own?

Frankly, he does Christians a disservice.

Jesus accepted the prostitute that the Jews wanted to stone according to the Law.

Guitar Shark
09-08-2005, 03:28 PM
Jesus accepted the prostitute that the Jews wanted to stone according to the Law.

So are you admitting that Bush is a whore who should be stoned? ;)

Jesus Christ

Yes I did. And then I told her to go and sin no more. She repented of her sin. If the Son of Bush repented of his sins, then the same rules would apply.

ELVIS
Originally posted by Jesus Christ
Gregory, if religion has done nothing for thy temper, how can ye believe it has done anything for thy soul? :(

Man, fuck you!

You know scripture but you use it for your own bullshit propaganda and you know it!

You and I both have alot to repent for, but you, my friend are blinded and lost...

Get a fucking grip on reality dude!

:elvis:

Jesus Christ
09-08-2005, 03:29 PM

Good one Matthew. I might let you into Heaven yet.... ;)

Guitar Shark
09-08-2005, 03:35 PM
Good one Matthew. I might let you into Heaven yet.... ;)

Thanks, but if it's just going to be full of Christians, then I'm not interested! ;)

Warham
09-08-2005, 03:43 PM
Yes I did. And then I told her to go and sin no more. She repented of her sin. If the Son of Bush repented of his sins, then the same rules would apply.

So tell me, 'Jesus'.

What has Bush told you in his prayers?

ELVIS
09-08-2005, 03:44 PM
Don't go there, dude...

Warham
09-08-2005, 03:44 PM

No, I'm saying we have no idea who Jesus will accept.

Guitar Shark
09-08-2005, 03:51 PM
Would Jesus accept me if I prayed for someone to assassinate GWB?

Warham
09-08-2005, 03:53 PM
I'm not going to speculate like FORD would.

Jesus Christ
09-08-2005, 03:58 PM
Would Jesus accept me if I prayed for someone to assassinate GWB?

Ye have heard it said that thou shalt not kill. But verily I say unto you that even he whom hath murderous thoughts in his heart, the same is guilty of murder. So no, I do not accept those with murder i their hearts. And ye may tell Pat Robertson I said so.

Dad knows he won't listen to Me :(

Jesus Christ
09-08-2005, 04:00 PM
So tell me, 'Jesus'.

What has Bush told you in his prayers?

I cannot tell you that, My son. It would violate the Savior-sinner confidentiality clause. :)

DrMaddVibe
09-08-2005, 04:27 PM
So Jesus...does Ford believe in you?

Why all of the baggage?

Love and forgivness were they not lessons repeated in your parables and teachings?

Jesus Christ
09-08-2005, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
So Jesus...does Ford believe in you?

Yes, My son. FORD is a man of deep faith

Why all of the baggage?

Love and forgivness were they not lessons repeated in your parables and teachings?

Again, I cannot violate the Savior-sinner confidentiality rule and tell you the specifics of FORD's prayers, but I will sayeth that he believes very much in My teachings and tries to live by them. That is why he is often angered by those who mock My teachings, such as the Son of Bush and many of his followers.

Warham
09-08-2005, 04:49 PM
I've never seen or heard Bush mock the Bible or Christ.

I want proof.

Warham
09-08-2005, 04:50 PM
Again, I cannot violate the Savior-sinner confidentiality rule and tell you the specifics of FORD's prayers, but I will sayeth that he believes very much in My teachings and tries to live by them. That is why he is often angered by those who mock My teachings, such as the Son of Bush and many of his followers.

FORD doesn't seem to believe in too much of the Old Testament. Jesus implicitly said that the OT is just as important as anything He said.

Jesus Christ
09-08-2005, 05:00 PM
I've never seen or heard Bush mock the Bible or Christ.

I want proof.

He calls himself My disciple, yet he has violated most of My Dad's commandments, and Mine. The Son of Bush is the very definition of those whom I spoke of in Matthew 25, who speaketh My name, but do NOT according to My teachings. And on Judgment Day, I will say to those who act that way to depart into the eternal fires of Hell, for I never knew them, and they never knew Me.

ELVIS
09-08-2005, 05:05 PM
Keep it up, FORD...

Warham
09-08-2005, 05:07 PM
When you find me someone who's perfect, let me know.

You don't get saved by works, but by faith.

I don't think you know Bush's heart.

I do think it's blasphemy to pretend you are Jesus Christ, even on a silly forum like this. Jesus might not find your explanation good enough when you're in front of him. He might not get the joke.

Jesus Christ
09-08-2005, 05:07 PM
Keep it up, FORD...

FORD is not here, Gregory. Do ye have a question for Me?

Jesus Christ
09-08-2005, 05:08 PM

But faith without works is dead.

Warham
09-08-2005, 05:09 PM
"Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy. Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked (Psalm 82:3-4)."

DR CHIP
09-08-2005, 05:13 PM
Um Jesus.....

Maybe you forgot, but the leaders you talked to in Matthew 25 were the Pharisees and Scribes (the RELIGIOUS leaders of the day) who used their strict teachings to exclude certain people from the family of faith....

The application of Matthew 25 to George Bush is ridiculous!

Jesus' issue with the Pharisees was their inability to accept ALL, they only accepted those that measured up to THEIR idealogy about faith...His criticisms were aimed at the fact that the religious establishment did not realize that God was walking in their midst and opening His arms to everyone - a truth most still don't get today...

A better application of Matthew 25 would be on yourself in this very thread...you exclude any and all who name the name of Christ that don't measure up to YOUR ideas....

Stop using really bad exegetical prooftexts with a liberal hermeneutic to support the froth you are spewing here....

And I do not write with a temper brother...in case you thought I was upset...

:)

blueturk
09-08-2005, 05:29 PM
"Defend the poor and fatherless: do justice to the afflicted and needy. Deliver the poor and needy: rid them out of the hand of the wicked (Psalm 82:3-4)."

"No one can serve two masters. Either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and Money."

-Matthew 6:24

Jesus Christ
09-08-2005, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by DR CHIP
Um Jesus.....

Maybe you forgot, but the leaders you talked to in Matthew 25 were the Pharisees and Scribes (the RELIGIOUS leaders of the day) who used their strict teachings to exclude certain people from the family of faith....

The application of Matthew 25 to George Bush is ridiculous!

Jesus' issue with the Pharisees was their inability to accept ALL, they only accepted those that measured up to THEIR idealogy about faith...His criticisms were aimed at the fact that the religious establishment did not realize that God was walking in their midst and opening His arms to everyone - a truth most still don't get today...

A better application of Matthew 25 would be on yourself in this very thread...you exclude any and all who name the name of Christ that don't measure up to YOUR ideas....

Stop using really bad exegetical prooftexts with a liberal hermeneutic to support the froth you are spewing here....

And I do not write with a temper brother...in case you thought I was upset...

Thou art mistaken, My son.

My problem with the Pharisees came not from their inability to recognize Me as the Messiah, but by the fact that they had so grossly misinterpreted the words of Moses and the Prophets that they didn't even know HOW to recognize the Messiah, even though I was standing right in front of them. And while the Pharisees were a great example of who I meant in Matthew 25, that example is not limited to those who were on earth then.

Like those I spoke of in Matthew 25, the Son of Bush claims to be My disciple, but his actions go against My teachings and My Dad's commandments. And like the Pharisees, the Son of Bush decieves others into following this false path. Like those who followed the Pharisees blindly, the disciples of Bush trust in his false prophecies and those of Pat Robertson or Jerry Falwell, rather than My teachings.

Thus the Son of Bush will take many to Hell along with him, if their eyes are not opened :(

Warham
09-08-2005, 05:38 PM
Liberals are so judgemental.

Your hatred for Bush has made you quite delusional.

Christ wouldn't approve of stamping people to Hell this soon.

Mezro
09-08-2005, 05:39 PM
Jesus might not find your explanation good enough when you're in front of him. He might not get the joke.

Guess I am pretty fucked then:p

Mezro... I would just say "hey Jesus, Mezro here...nice beard big guy...how are those hands feeling?...listen, before you send me to hell, can I be Emperor of all asian women for just one day?...thanks man...I knew you were cool like that."...then comes the bolt of lightning...

Warham
09-08-2005, 05:42 PM
I was directing that to FORD, Mez.

;)

I'm not going to judge you either, brother.

I can say 'Repent and believe in the Kingdom of Heaven'.

:D

Nickdfresh
09-08-2005, 05:45 PM
Man, fuck you!

You know scripture but you use it for your own bullshit propaganda and you know it!

You and I both have alot to repent for, but you, my friend are blinded and lost...

Now ELVIS, pot-->meet--->tea kettle.

ELVIS
09-08-2005, 05:49 PM
Hmmm...

kentuckyklira
09-08-2005, 05:56 PM
THERE IS NO GOD!

Guitar Shark
09-08-2005, 05:59 PM
In all seriousness, I'm somewhat surprised by the fact that there haven't been any assassination attempts against Bush, considering how unpopular he is with many people. Maybe neocons are right that liberals ARE, in fact, pussies? :D

kentuckyklira
09-08-2005, 06:00 PM

:elvis: Religion and reality, absolute opposites!

kentuckyklira
09-08-2005, 06:02 PM

I don't think you know Bush's heart.

I do think it's blasphemy to pretend you are Jesus Christ, even on a silly forum like this. Jesus might not find your explanation good enough when you're in front of him. He might not get the joke. Jesus was a gay troublemaker, fuck him!

kentuckyklira
09-08-2005, 06:06 PM
In all seriousness, I'm somewhat surprised by the fact that there haven't been any assassination attempts against Bush, considering how unpopular he is with many people. Maybe neocons are right that liberals ARE, in fact, pussies? :D Bush is the best protected man on Earth and he´s a tool. Taking him out won´t change the corporate interests that currently rule your country. He was just the prettiest face they could come up with!

Mezro
09-08-2005, 06:07 PM
I can say 'Repent and believe in the Kingdom of Heaven'.

I called out the Lord's name last night...

Mezro...having a chinese girl on my winky had something to do with it...sure felt like the Kingdom of Heaven...:D...

Warham
09-08-2005, 06:09 PM
Originally posted by Mezro

Mezro...having a chinese girl on my winky had something to do with it...sure felt like the Kingdom of Heaven...:D...

What are we going to do with you, Mez Douche. ;)

kentuckyklira
09-08-2005, 06:09 PM

Mezro...having a chinese girl on my winky had something to do with it...sure felt like the Kingdom of Heaven...:D... My girlfirend calls my dick "god". She ain´t Asian, but I can live with that!

Warham
09-08-2005, 06:10 PM
I've never used scripture to promote Bush's agenda.

Jesus Christ
09-08-2005, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by kentuckyklira
THERE IS NO GOD!

Yes there is, My son :)

Jesus Christ
09-08-2005, 06:42 PM
Jesus was a gay troublemaker, fuck him!

I am not gay. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

(Yes We do watch Seinfeld up here)

Mezro
09-08-2005, 06:43 PM
What are we going to do with you, Mez Douche. ;)

Mezro...I am going to adjust my nozzle and continue with the irrigation...it might not be the body of Christ but I am compelled to expel...

Nickdfresh
09-08-2005, 06:47 PM
My girlfirend calls my dick "god". She ain´t Asian, but I can live with that!

I hear a conservative, CHRISTIAN DEMOCRATIC UNIONist is posed to take over GERMANY once they dump SCHRODER?

How do you feel about this KENTUCKY?

http://www.time.com/time/archive/preview/0,10987,1098954,00.html

Angela's Aspirations
Meet the (reflective) woman who stands likely to become Germany's first female leader
By ANDREW PURVIS / BERLIN

Sep. 5, 2005
Angela Merkel, the front runner to become Germany's next Chancellor, developed her style early. As a 12-year-old growing up in the communist eastern part of the country, she was asked by a swimming teacher to experiment with a low diving board at the local pool. She edged to the end and stopped. Forty minutes passed before she jumped in. "I need a lot of start-up time," Merkel told a local journalist. "I am not spontaneously courageous."

Merkel, 51, has been no less meticulous in charting her political campaign. As leader of the Christian Democratic Union, she will be running in federal elections Sept. 18 against Gerhard Schröder, whose Social Democrats have shared power with the Green Party since 1998. Unlike Schröder, Merkel doesn't make grand promises, preferring to talk about, say, trimming waste in the health-care system or tweaking consumer tax rates. Judging from polls, the strategy is working: the Christian Democrats last week led the Social Democrats by 13 points, though 29% of voters say they're still undecided. Merkel was feeling upbeat enough last week to take on her most voluble rivals. At a televised roundtable of candidates, she even managed to silence Joschka Fischer, the garrulous leader of the Greens and Germany's Foreign Minister. "You will listen to me," she intoned when he interrupted her, elucidating her tax plan. He did.

Merkel's manner belies a quiet revolution in European politics. If elected, she will become Germany's first female Chancellor, a big accomplishment in a political culture in which women still struggle against a glass ceiling. And she'd be the first Chancellor in a unified Germany to have grown up in the communist east. "Ten years ago, the idea that we'd have a female Chancellor from East Germany would have raised nothing but laughs," says political analyst Alfons Söllner. "Today it will make people proud."

The daughter of a Protestant minister, Merkel was born in Hamburg and grew up in the East German resort town of Templin. She joined the Young Pioneers, a communist youth group, but focused mainly on her studies. At home, her family talked politics nonstop, but, she said in her autobiography, "it was completely theoretical because we could not change anything." After studying physics at Leipzig University, she began looking for work. Applying for a job at a technical institute, she was approached by the secret police to spy on colleagues. She says she begged off, telling them she couldn't keep her mouth shut. They left her alone. But she didn't get the teaching job.

Merkel received her introduction to Western politics when Helmut Kohl, Germany's larger-than-life Chancellor, tapped her as Minister for Women and Youth for his Cabinet in 1991. She established herself as both ambitious and willing to learn, outmaneuvering a succession of male colleagues to take the party leadership in 2000. "She's criticized for being timid," says political scientist Gerd Langguth, her biographer, "but she's a political panther."

Aides say her experience in East Germany helped shape her pro-market philosophy, while her scientific training, as one puts it, means she "thinks like a Westerner." If elected, Merkel will inherit an unemployment rate of almost 12%, the highest since World War II. Expect her to cut income taxes, raise the consumer tax and introduce labor reforms aimed at attracting more foreign investment. Relations with Britain and the U.S. could well improve; Schröder famously fell out with President George W. Bush over Washington's decision to invade Iraq. Merkel was against the war too but criticized Schröder for being too rigid.

In the previous election, in 2002, Schröder won a come-from-behind victory after trailing badly in the polls, thanks in part to his opposition to Bush on Iraq. This time he is questioning Washington's policy toward Iran--but isn't scoring the same political points. Merkel maintains a lead that would give her and her coalition partner, the Free Democratic Party, a narrow majority. "History doesn't repeat itself, and if it does, it is only as farce," she told the German magazine Stern last week. Germans may in fact be ready for a change. And Angela Merkel--now that she has taken her time to think it through--is ready too. --With reporting by William Boston/Berlin, Ursula Sautter/Bonn and Regine Wosnitza/Templin

Jesus Christ
09-08-2005, 06:47 PM
Liberals are so judgemental.

Your hatred for Bush has made you quite delusional.

Christ wouldn't approve of stamping people to Hell this soon.

Ye misunderstand Me..

First of all, the Son of Man does not hate anyone. The Son of Bush's path to Hell is one of his own making, as are those who follow him and live by the same doctrines of hatred and blasphemy.

However, this does not mean they cannot turn from that path and repent. Consider it a long range weather forecast, My son. Extremely hot and humid in their case, unless they turn from that path. But verily, I would never reject one who truly repented from their sins. :)

Seshmeister
09-09-2005, 12:28 AM

Well that's a first huh...?

Seshmeister
09-09-2005, 12:30 AM
In all seriousness, I'm somewhat surprised by the fact that there haven't been any assassination attempts against Bush, considering how unpopular he is with many people.

Unlike previous presidents he doesn't go anywhere without about 300 security and goes nowhere near protests or crowds.

Seshmeister
09-09-2005, 12:30 AM
http://www.magnificentoctopus.com/b3ta/smallbush.png

LoungeMachine
09-09-2005, 03:05 AM
We should all pray to the same God that allowed Katrina to destroy an entire city.

We should pray to the same God that gave us Hitler, Osama, Saddam and George W. Bush.

We should pray to the same God that gave us cancer, AIDS, poverty and the NBC sitcom Joey.

We should pray to the same God that gave us catholic priests, pork rinds, Morton Downey Jr and the Ying Yang Twins.

We should get down on our knees and shout "hallelujah" for the suffering of the elderly, retarded children, the premature death of loved ones and the violence that grips the world.

Such a paradise you have created for your children - I treat dogs better than you treat those that follow your word.

Yes God, thank you...thank you for being a crock of fake shit, thank you for scamming so many kind people, thank you for being the greatest con artist in history, thank you for spitting on the faith of people that I consider friends.

So come all ye faithful, drop down to the ground and pray. Pray because a chimp says so and pray because old habits are so fucking hard to break.

Mezro...oh...and if there is a God...then fuck you...if I am one of your creations then you wired me to be this way in the first place...

AMEN

Opiate For The Masses

Or as the Apostle John said....

Whatever gets you through the Night

:cool:

LoungeMachine
09-09-2005, 03:10 AM
Man, fuck you!

Oh, the irony :rolleyes:

You are the WORST kind of religious wack job.

Go back to getting drunk and driving. Find a nice tree. :cool:

Nitro Express
09-09-2005, 03:35 AM
I think God wiped his ass with Mississippi and Louisianna. All that sin in New Orleans must have pissed him off real bad. He turned that city into shit gumbo.

kentuckyklira
09-09-2005, 04:17 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
I hear a conservative, CHRISTIAN DEMOCRATIC UNIONist is posed to take over GERMANY once they dump SCHRODER?

Angela's Aspirations
Meet the (reflective) woman who stands likely to become Germany's first female leader

Sep. 5, 2005
Angela Merkel, the front runner to become Germany's next Chancellor, developed her style early. As a 12-year-old growing up in the communist eastern part of the country, she was asked by a swimming teacher to experiment with a low diving board at the local pool. She edged to the end and stopped. Forty minutes passed before she jumped in. "I need a lot of start-up time," Merkel told a local journalist. "I am not spontaneously courageous."

Merkel, 51, has been no less meticulous in charting her political campaign. As leader of the Christian Democratic Union, she will be running in federal elections Sept. 18 against Gerhard Schröder, whose Social Democrats have shared power with the Green Party since 1998. Unlike Schröder, Merkel doesn't make grand promises, preferring to talk about, say, trimming waste in the health-care system or tweaking consumer tax rates. Judging from polls, the strategy is working: the Christian Democrats last week led the Social Democrats by 13 points, though 29% of voters say they're still undecided. Merkel was feeling upbeat enough last week to take on her most voluble rivals. At a televised roundtable of candidates, she even managed to silence Joschka Fischer, the garrulous leader of the Greens and Germany's Foreign Minister. "You will listen to me," she intoned when he interrupted her, elucidating her tax plan. He did.

Merkel's manner belies a quiet revolution in European politics. If elected, she will become Germany's first female Chancellor, a big accomplishment in a political culture in which women still struggle against a glass ceiling. And she'd be the first Chancellor in a unified Germany to have grown up in the communist east. "Ten years ago, the idea that we'd have a female Chancellor from East Germany would have raised nothing but laughs," says political analyst Alfons Söllner. "Today it will make people proud."

The daughter of a Protestant minister, Merkel was born in Hamburg and grew up in the East German resort town of Templin. She joined the Young Pioneers, a communist youth group, but focused mainly on her studies. At home, her family talked politics nonstop, but, she said in her autobiography, "it was completely theoretical because we could not change anything." After studying physics at Leipzig University, she began looking for work. Applying for a job at a technical institute, she was approached by the secret police to spy on colleagues. She says she begged off, telling them she couldn't keep her mouth shut. They left her alone. But she didn't get the teaching job.

Merkel received her introduction to Western politics when Helmut Kohl, Germany's larger-than-life Chancellor, tapped her as Minister for Women and Youth for his Cabinet in 1991. She established herself as both ambitious and willing to learn, outmaneuvering a succession of male colleagues to take the party leadership in 2000. "She's criticized for being timid," says political scientist Gerd Langguth, her biographer, "but she's a political panther."

Aides say her experience in East Germany helped shape her pro-market philosophy, while her scientific training, as one puts it, means she "thinks like a Westerner." If elected, Merkel will inherit an unemployment rate of almost 12%, the highest since World War II. Expect her to cut income taxes, raise the consumer tax and introduce labor reforms aimed at attracting more foreign investment. Relations with Britain and the U.S. could well improve; Schröder famously fell out with President George W. Bush over Washington's decision to invade Iraq. Merkel was against the war too but criticized Schröder for being too rigid.

In the previous election, in 2002, Schröder won a come-from-behind victory after trailing badly in the polls, thanks in part to his opposition to Bush on Iraq. This time he is questioning Washington's policy toward Iran--but isn't scoring the same political points. Merkel maintains a lead that would give her and her coalition partner, the Free Democratic Party, a narrow majority. "History doesn't repeat itself, and if it does, it is only as farce," she told the German magazine Stern last week. Germans may in fact be ready for a change. And Angela Merkel--now that she has taken her time to think it through--is ready too. --With reporting by William Boston/Berlin, Ursula Sautter/Bonn and Regine Wosnitza/Templin The conservatives are losing ground as we speek. It´ll probably end up in a coalition of conservatives and social democrats, or a coalition of social democrats, greens and socialists.

I never claimed people over here were that much more clever than in the US. Just like in the USA lots of lower class electorate might vote conservative this time round. This even though one glance at the conservative agenda should tell them it´s all about how to make the rich even richer.

Since me and my family are upper middle class I could just say "fuck you losers" and reap the profits while they come. I guess I´m just not as much of an asshole as some here would make it seem!

Warham
09-09-2005, 06:51 AM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Oh, the irony :rolleyes:

You are the WORST kind of religious wack job.

Go back to getting drunk and driving. Find a nice tree. :cool:

The worst kind of human, wishing harm on his fellow man.

BigBadBrian
09-09-2005, 07:40 AM
The conservatives are losing ground as we speek. It´ll probably end up in a coalition of conservatives and social democrats, or a coalition of social democrats, greens and socialists.

I never claimed people over here were that much more clever than in the US. Just like in the USA lots of lower class electorate might vote conservative this time round. This even though one glance at the conservative agenda should tell them it´s all about how to make the rich even richer.

Since me and my family are upper middle class I could just say "fuck you losers" and reap the profits while they come. I guess I´m just not as much of an asshole as some here would make it seem!

Your post is very telling about yourself.

You talk about the class structure in very absolutes.

You are a pig who looks down on those with less means than yourself, calling them "lower class" and "losers."

We had it right about you.

Seshmeister
09-09-2005, 07:41 AM

The reality of giant invisible friends...:)

BigBadBrian
09-09-2005, 07:44 AM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
Unlike previous presidents he doesn't go anywhere without about 300 security and goes nowhere near protests or crowds.

Not true.

You never saw Clintons security detail.

He needed EXTRA security to go to a US military base.

On US soil.

I shit you not.

BigBadBrian
09-09-2005, 07:48 AM
My girlfirend calls my dick "god".

Yeah, and she says his last name is "Dammit" because you don't know how to use it right.

Helga called me up and told me all about it. I told her to dump you and to go out and find another good German boy.

Nickdfresh
09-09-2005, 08:52 AM
September 9, 2005

KATRINA'S AFTERMATH
Bush Pledges Aid for 'Long Haul'
Congress Boosts Katrina Spending Amid Rancor, Negative Polls

By Warren Vieth and Mary Curtius, Times Staff Writers

WASHINGTON — President Bush on Thursday promised the hundreds of thousands displaced by Hurricane Katrina that the government would be with them "for the long haul," and Congress voted to provide $51.8 billion in emergency funds to finance the relief and reconstruction programs.

Despite the expanded efforts, which increase total federal spending on the emergency to $62.3 billion, partisan rancor undermined attempts to project a spirit of unity. And new polls indicated that many Americans were displeased with the government's performance.

Substantial majorities of respondents in three national surveys expressed disappointment with Bush's handling of the emergency and characterized the government's initial relief efforts as too slow. Bush's job approval ratings slipped to new lows.

The dissatisfaction suggested that the White House was having trouble diverting attention from its initial response and was instead focusing attention on signs of progress.

In New Orleans, meanwhile, police tried to root out residents who, 10 days after the hurricane, still were refusing to leave their flooded homes. And emergency workers fanned out across the city as water levels continued to drop, exposing the bodies of Katrina's victims.

"We have much more work to do," the president said, speaking of assisting the residents of New Orleans and the surrounding coastal regions of Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama whose lives have been upended by the hurricane that laid waste to much of the Gulf Coast last week.

In his televised address, Bush urged victims to act quickly to get in touch with representatives of the Federal Emergency Management Agency, which is coordinating the government relief effort.

The number to call is 1-800-621-FEMA, Bush said. About 3,000 operators were staffing the phone lines, he said, and more were on the way. For those storm victims with access to computers, assistance is available at http://www.govbenefits.gov and http://www.fema.gov.Bush said the government aid package included an initial cash payment of $2,000 per family to help with immediate needs, such as food and clothing. FEMA representatives will help get cash into the hands of people staying in emergency shelters and other temporary housing, he said.

He told evacuees: "By registering for the first $2,000, you will begin the process of arranging for the delivery of other, longer-term assistance" — including health, welfare, housing, food stamps, school lunches, child care, mental health, foster care and job training.

One action Bush did not trumpet publicly drew a quick protest from a leading Democrat. By executive order, Bush suspended the Davis-Bacon Act in areas of Alabama, Florida, Louisiana and Mississippi, a move that will allow federal contractors to pay less than the local "prevailing wage" on construction projects.

Rep. George Miller of Martinez, senior Democrat on the House committee that oversees labor law, said the move would allow employers to pay "poverty wages" as they rebuild from the hurricane.

"The administration is using the devastation of Hurricane Katrina to cut the wages of people desperately trying to rebuild their lives," Miller said in a statement, noting that the prevailing wage for construction in New Orleans was about $9 an hour. "At under $9 an hour, workers certainly won't be able to rebuild their livelihoods."

On Capitol Hill, Democrats said they would boycott a planned House-Senate inquiry into the administration's management of the catastrophe. House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi (D-San Francisco) accused Republicans of trying to whitewash what she characterized as a failure of the federal government to properly respond to the ravages of the hurricane.

The decision by Pelosi and her Senate counterpart, Minority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.), not to appoint any Democrats to the hurricane investigation panel provoked a quick condemnation from Republicans.

"People can join in and help get the job done, or some people can stand aside and criticize," said House Speaker J. Dennis Hastert (R-Ill.). "But you know, we have work to do. We can't be distracted by partisanship, by finger-pointing, by name-calling…. The American people expect us to get this work done."

In announcing the expanded government assistance, Bush said all residents of counties that had been declared disaster areas would be granted special evacuee status, allowing authorities to waive traditional requirements to verify identity and determine eligibility.

"Many of you have been evacuated from the flooded and destroyed areas and now find yourselves far from home, without proper identification or even a change of clothes," Bush said.

He promised the outreach program would provide the help they needed and "cut through the red tape" to get them that help as quickly and easily as possible.

In a brief aside to governors, Bush promised to work with Congress to reimburse their states for the cost of providing food, shelter and other services to evacuees.

"We understand this is going to strain your budget," he said. "So the federal government … will operate under this principle: You should not be penalized for showing compassion."

The administration's outreach effort Thursday included a troubleshooting tour of the afflicted Gulf Coast region by Vice President Dick Cheney and appearances by First Lady Laura Bush to generate interest in the needs of displaced schoolchildren. The president designated next Friday as a "national day of prayer and remembrance."

On Capitol Hill, it was a day of frenetic activity, political maneuvering and raw emotions as lawmakers continued to grapple with the scope of the disaster and to grope for ways to respond.

Sen. Mary L. Landrieu (D-La.), returning to the chamber for the first time since the hurricane turned her hometown of New Orleans into a sodden ghost town, mourned the destruction and delivered a blistering assessment of the federal response.

"Thousands are dead, and only God knows how many," Landrieu said.

By late afternoon, the House had voted 410 to 11 to approve the emergency spending. All members of the California delegation voted in favor, except for Rep. Loretta Sanchez (D-Santa Ana), who did not vote. The Senate followed suit Thursday evening, voting 97 to 0.

The federal government has committed $62.3 billion to the relief effort. Besides the $51.8 billion approved Thursday, Congress appropriated $10.5 billion last week. Yet these funds are expected to last only several weeks, and reconstruction costs could rise as high as $200 billion, officials said.

Some Republicans questioned whether FEMA could manage such a massive, long-term rebuilding effort. Several leading senators called on Bush to appoint a senior official to coordinate the federal effort.

Sen. Judd Gregg (R-N.H.), chairman of the Budget Committee, said the government should establish "some type of structured commission, where you basically have a focus point with an individual of great ability and national recognition leading the effort."

Sen. Trent Lott (R-Miss.), who lost his family home to the storm, said in an interview that he believed former Secretary of State Colin L. Powell, former New York Mayor Rudolph W. Giuliani or former Sen. John B. Breaux (D-La.) would make a good reconstruction overseer. Other lawmakers have suggested retired U.S. Army Gen. Tommy Franks, who led the invasion of Iraq.

White House Press Secretary Scott McClellan said the president welcomed all suggestions for improving the recovery effort and would give them consideration. "This is a time for people to be offering big ideas and offering ways for us to move forward on the rebuilding and recovery," McClellan said.

But McClellan would not respond to specific proposals, including calls by some lawmakers for the resignation of FEMA's director, Michael D. Brown, or the removal of FEMA from the Department of Homeland Security.

Three national polls released Thursday showed large majorities dissatisfied with government's response to Hurricane Katrina. Disapproval of Bush's overall job performance reached the highest levels of his presidency.

In contrast to initial surveys last week that found little effect on Bush's standing, the new surveys from independent pollster John Zogby, CBS News and the nonpartisan Pew Research Center for the People and the Press found the president's approval rating sagging amid widespread discontent over his handling of the crisis.

In the Zogby and CBS polls, about three-fifths of Americans said they disapproved of Bush's handling of the response to the hurricane; fewer than two-fifths approved. In the Pew survey, 28% said Bush did "all he could" to speed relief efforts, while 67% said he could have done more. Likewise, about two-thirds of those surveyed by CBS said Bush's response was too slow.

Government at all levels fared poorly in the new polls. At least 58% of those polled in all three surveys gave the federal government failing grades for its handling of the situation, with more than three-quarters in the CBS poll expressing such negative views. State and local authorities received slightly better reviews, with 51% disapproving of their performance in the Pew survey, and 70% in the CBS poll.

Link (http://www.latimes.com/news/nationworld/nation/la-na-bush9sep09,1,2527560,full.story?coll=la-headlines-nation)

Times staff writers Ronald Brownstein, Richard Simon and Aaron Zitner in Washington, and Edwin Chen in Gulfport, Miss., contributed to this report.

ELVIS
09-09-2005, 09:01 AM
How can the government come up with $51.8 billion to spend ??

I thought the war in Iraq was already bankrupting the country...

Nickdfresh
09-09-2005, 09:04 AM
How can the government come up with $51.8 billion to spend ??

I thought the war in Iraq was already bankrupting the country...

I think they said it will be funded through more deficit spending.

ELVIS
09-09-2005, 09:07 AM
Haha...:)

Seshmeister
09-09-2005, 09:34 AM
I guess he'll just borrow it from the Chinamen.

LoungeMachine
09-09-2005, 09:36 AM
" Reagan proved deficits don't matter " - Dick Cheney

" Why don't you go fuck yourself " - Dick Cheney on the floor of the US Senate

LoungeMachine
09-09-2005, 09:50 AM
The worst kind of human, wishing harm on his fellow man.

You mean when ELVIS was wishing harm on the people he called N****** ?

Wow, that's a little harsh, warpig, but hey if that's how you feel about ELVIS, so be it.

"Wishing harm on his fellow man" = The Worst Kind Of Human

Don't YOU and your ilk wish "harm" on Iraqis ?

I've always loved the double standards and hypocricies of you bible thumpers.

;)

ELVIS
09-09-2005, 09:52 AM
Who was I wishing harm on ??

You dumb N***** !!

Hahaha...

Nickdfresh
09-09-2005, 09:58 AM
Have a good weekend everybody. I won't be here much for a couple of weeks. And let's all take the President's suggestion and "say a prayer" for our fellow-man (at least one thing I can agree with him on).

Maybe even the atheists can chip in a "well-wish.":)

ashstralia
09-09-2005, 10:03 AM
Have a good weekend everybody. I won't be here much for a couple of weeks. And let's all take the President's suggestion and "say a prayer" for our fellow-man (at least one thing I can agree with him on).

Maybe even the atheists can chip in a "well-wish.":)

where are ya going, nick?

Seshmeister
09-09-2005, 10:08 AM
Terrorist training school...:)

ELVIS
09-09-2005, 10:08 AM
Yeah, where you going ??

Phil theStalker
09-09-2005, 10:12 AM
You tell that to the people he tortured over the last thirty years and see what they say.
YOU DIRTY PIG! I'm getting sick of you talking like that, because you're not a troll.

DO THE PEOPLE SADDAM TORTURED PAY AMERICAN TAXES TO PROTECT THEM FROM DICTATORS?

I DIDN'T THINK SO!

I'm sick of you, because some American is going to die today, many, you fucking fool, MANY, MANY MORE AMERICANS have to DIE for you to adopt another country's own problems as those of U.S. taxpayers.

YOU DIRTY FUCKING FOOL.

U.S. taxpayers who can't afford to drop in rescue water, food, and medicines, maybe a few M*A*S*H style Louisiana state guard right down in the Superdome's parking lot. THE GUARD WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO BE IN LOUISIANA GUARDING THE STATE.

AND WHAT ARE THE "GUARD" SAYING "IN IRAQ" AS THEY WATCHED, AND WATCH, THEIR OWN COUNTRY LIKE THIS WHILE THEY ARE AWAY, OVERSEAS, FOR A WAR OF LIES?

I WANT TO HEAR WHAT THEY ARE SAYING!

I WANT TO HEAR WHAT THEY HAVE BEEN SAYING, BECAUSE IT IS BEING KEEP FROM US ON CORPORATE MEDIA.

AFTER SEEING NEW ORLEANS THEY WILL ALL COME BACK TO FORM A FINE MILITIA.

Are any of YOU prepared for the time when vets will be fighting little soldier boys INSIDE the United States who are still following orders from the White House right here in the streets and out in the country of America?

I am.

And so are they in their BUNKERS.

You people all wanted this world war.

You let it go to far without being prepared for the consequences of your actions, or inactions.

Where are the "games" going to be held with the Astrodome a HELL HOTEL and the Superdome in a city that's wiped off the face of the map?

With the breakdown of the "games" the little soldier boys over in Iraq will see MORE OF their great country CRIPPLED by it's own leadership...and they will come home to form the militias that are happen when things go this wrong.

Which side are you on?

=PtS=
:spank:

Warham
09-09-2005, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker
YOU DIRTY PIG! I'm getting sick of you talking like that, because you're not a troll.

DO THE PEOPLE SADDAM TORTURED PAY AMERICAN TAXES TO PROTECT THEM FROM DICTATORS?

I DIDN'T THINK SO!

I'm sick of you, because some American is going to die today, many, you fucking fool, MANY, MANY MORE AMERICANS have to DIE for you to adopt another country's own problems as those of U.S. taxpayers.

YOU DIRTY FUCKING FOOL.

U.S. taxpayers who can't afford to drop in rescue water, food, and medicines, maybe a few M*A*S*H style Louisiana state guard right down in the Superdome's parking lot. THE GUARD WHO ARE SUPPOSED TO BE IN LOUISIANA GUARDING THE STATE.

AND WHAT ARE THE "GUARD" SAYING "IN IRAQ" AS THEY WATCHED, AND WATCH, THEIR OWN COUNTRY LIKE THIS WHILE THEY ARE AWAY, OVERSEAS, FOR A WAR OF LIES?

I WANT TO HEAR WHAT THEY ARE SAYING!

I WANT TO HEAR WHAT THEY HAVE BEEN SAYING, BECAUSE IT IS BEING KEEP FROM US ON CORPORATE MEDIA.

AFTER SEEING NEW ORLEANS THEY WILL ALL COME BACK TO FORM A FINE MILITIA.

Are any of YOU prepared for the time when vets will be fighting little soldier boys INSIDE the United States who are still following orders from the White House right here in the streets and out in the country of America?

I am.

And so are they in their BUNKERS.

You people all wanted this world war.

You let it go to far without being prepared for the consequences of your actions, or inactions.

Where are the "games" going to be held with the Astrodome a HELL HOTEL and the Superdome in a city that's wiped off the face of the map?

With the breakdown of the "games" the little soldier boys over in Iraq will see MORE OF their great country CRIPPLED by it's own leadership...and they will come home to form the militias that are happen when things go this wrong.

Which side are you on?

=PtS=

Phil,

I gave up a long time ago trying to make sense of anything you say.

Warham
09-09-2005, 04:05 PM
You mean when ELVIS was wishing harm on the people he called N****** ?

Wow, that's a little harsh, warpig, but hey if that's how you feel about ELVIS, so be it.

"Wishing harm on his fellow man" = The Worst Kind Of Human

Don't YOU and your ilk wish "harm" on Iraqis ?

I've always loved the double standards and hypocricies of you bible thumpers.

;)

I've seen you wish more harm on people than I've ever seen Elvis wish for. You've got one up on that Bible thumper.

kentuckyklira
09-09-2005, 04:21 PM
Phil,

I gave up a long time ago trying to make sense of anything you say. Figures!

Strange that I understand it all, and it ain´t even in my native tongue!

scorpioboy33
09-09-2005, 04:32 PM
OPPORTUNITY KNOCKS: Ten U.S. Army recruiters are offering volunteer help for Katrina vicitms at Houston's Astrodome. But the recruiters, struggling to keep enlistment up during Iraq war, are also available with options for the jobless. "Our intent is to approach the evacuees at the right time for them,'' says Army spokesman Douglas Smith.

what a bunch of scum bags

ELVIS
09-09-2005, 04:42 PM
What's wrong with that ??

Warham
09-09-2005, 04:45 PM
Elvis, don't you understand?

In order to fulfill his nefarious plans in Iraq, Bush need more bodies over there. Dubya steered the hurricane over New Orleans, causing poor young black males to lose everything they had in the ensuing flooding.He sends recruiters out to the Astrodome with promises of $20,000 bonuses, etc.

I think you get the rest of the picture.

scorpioboy33
09-09-2005, 04:46 PM
geez nothing wrong with trying to get people recently displaced to sign up for the war... I mean they've been through hell so what's a little more gonna hurt....I swear Elvis I really think you must be just putting on this dumb act...but your getting really good at it

ELVIS
09-09-2005, 04:54 PM
Sometimes I am, but I see no problem with offering work for displaced people...

scorpioboy33
09-09-2005, 05:00 PM
well pal...I don't agree with you but hey maybe I'm wrong. I just find it super tasteless and devoid of class. You know Elvis the one thing I will give you is that you are generally really polite and don't retaliate when people (sometimes myself unfort) use profanities. I do respect that!

blueturk
09-09-2005, 05:11 PM
Elvis, don't you understand?

In order to fulfill his nefarious plans in Iraq, Bush need more bodies over there. Dubya steered the hurricane over New Orleans, causing poor young black males to lose everything they had in the ensuing flooding.He sends recruiters out to the Astrodome with promises of $20,000 bonuses, etc.

I think you get the rest of the picture.

Disregarding the "Bush sent the hurricane" nonsense, you don't think it's at least a little fucked up to send recruiters to the Dome?

scorpioboy33
09-09-2005, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by blueturk
Disregarding the "Bush sent the hurricane" nonsense, you don't think it's at least a little fucked up to send recruiters to the Dome?

exactly

ELVIS
09-09-2005, 05:15 PM
Originally posted by scorpioboy33
well pal...I don't agree with you but hey maybe I'm wrong. I just find it super tasteless and devoid of class. You know Elvis the one thing I will give you is that you are generally really polite and don't retaliate when people (sometimes myself unfort) use profanities. I do respect that!

Man, It's all good, and I do respect every member on this board...

I can surely be out of line at times, and I enjoy shock value, but I also try to be honest...

Carry on!

blueturk
09-09-2005, 05:16 PM
Sometimes I am, but I see no problem with offering work for displaced people...

There's a difference between work and military service. If you don't like a job, you can quit and find another one. Seems to me like the recruiters are going for it now, while a lot of these people still don't know what the hell is going on (much like Dubya himself).

Warham
09-09-2005, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by blueturk

I do not think they are there to actively recruit, but I would think they would answer any questions young folks would have.

It's pretty tasteless to be actively recruiting. I'll admit that.

ELVIS
09-09-2005, 05:17 PM
You can't just assume they don't know what's going on...

blueturk
09-09-2005, 05:20 PM
You can't just assume they don't know what's going on...

Who? The recruiters or the survivors?

ELVIS
09-09-2005, 05:38 PM
The survivors...

blueturk
09-09-2005, 05:44 PM
If I were in a strange state with little or no belongings after the worst natural disaster in US history, I'd be at least somewhat disoriented.

scorpioboy33
09-09-2005, 06:13 PM
hey good news..it looks like the death count is gonna be ALOT lower than the predicted 10k!:D

Seshmeister
09-09-2005, 07:08 PM
http://www.heady.co.uk/b3ta/sorryass.jpg

Apollo
09-09-2005, 07:21 PM
America has a very capable president.

FORD
09-09-2005, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by Apollo

Yes, he's capable of many things.

None of them good.

FORD
09-09-2005, 07:26 PM
hey good news..it looks like the death count is gonna be ALOT lower than the predicted 10k!:D

Of course it will. Officially the death toll will be under 2700, or else 9-11-01 will no longer be valuable as a tool of propaganda.

They could bury more corpses in mass graves than Hitler and Saddam combined, as long as nobody finds them until the Chimp is out of office.

So while the actual body count will probably be pretty high, you'll never hear the real number.

Seshmeister
09-09-2005, 07:30 PM
Originally posted by Apollo

You guys eat 6 month old fermented shark...

bobgnote
09-09-2005, 07:48 PM

There will be an animal count, and there will be a shortened lifespan count, and the whole thing happened in a progression of fraud that defies my ability to tolerate the pollyanna neo-cons and their spin.

After 5000 years of 'western civilization,' NOBODY over here knows Etruscan and Roman activities including old-fashioned farming for grain export hastened desertification in the Sahara. Not all the assholes available for comment doubt global warming AND whether Al Queda was incited by the illegal, inflationary, post-deregulation power deals in California and several other states, but their shit is killer.

Even without Al Queda pushing up security costs TO MAKE POINTS ABOUT THE IMPACT OF THE POPULAR U.S. ENERGY FRAUDS, WHICH YOU GUYS MOSTLY IGNORE, the illegal power deals are causing a world-class funding implosion in the USA, now on-going and unchecked, for the usual media collusion to avoid any reporting of the inflation OR the illegal nature of the deals, superfunded to death already, by all California service districts. Media collusion works great when most Americans are soused up tards from the git-go and down the line. Al Queda popped up to 9/11/01 from 11/2/02 or so, once those illegal, inflationary deals started kicking in, you all ignored the illegal funding going on for cops, trailer-trash teachers, and all punks.

Al Queda COULD HAVE BUT DID NOT pop up in the eye and piss into the leading edge, all over N.O. and Mississippi, etc, but most Americans saw Married With Chidren and wanted to be childlike, forever, ever-ever. Ya-all, Peggy Bundy DOES NOT GET TO TAKE BUD AND KEL, then whack the shoe-store with narcs, causing every mirror in the place to break, then take the credit cards and cash and carve Al.

The US and Billy Tauzin and all schmucked around when they had years and years to sort out how their levees were trampled down to class 2.5 or worse, by the time Katrina hit. NEXT UP is California, where the morons and their newsies won't allow me even a second of time or an inch of print to explain that the power deals cut EVERYBODY'S FUNDING INFRASTRUCTURE, so Iraq and Afghanistan are as good as lost, and we cannot build the new aircraft or missiles fast enough to keep up with the fights not only not-dead-enough GW is picking, but also the ones dead as hell Ronald Reagan got into, before Nancy screwed him real wicked or whatever all that took. But Nancy DID NOT relieve the problem with Conservitards and their intrasigence at funding something like a levee, which is super vital, or avoiding fights, so natch, they take their Mr. Hat liberal geeks and get into it with Al like PEGGY FUCKING BUNDY WITH A BUG UP IN THERE.

America is so full of drunks looking to fight each other and anybody who happens by that any side in the USA is too tainted to admit bipartisan fraud RULES THE USA AND THE WORLD BY DEGREE, so the heat is on, the hurricanes will be here, and when the jet stream returns, the next threat will be good, cheap, foreign CRUISE MISSILES, so don't think you get to poke Islam in the eye over Israel, which does NOT belong in the post-Islamic Middle East, and now, WHO WANTS PUNKS, since it is a matter of time before some part of Israel smartens up and moves here, BUT I WANT JAPS, YOU JERKOFFS, SO DON'T SEND ANY TRASH, and I know they can read.

Zionists need not apply. JAPS si, punks no. Princes' club, whatyougot at yours. We have illegal power deals punk Jews are helping to hide, and the funding impolsion means GUESS WHAT, US FINANCING FOR ISRAEL HAS MAYBE A YEAR OR THREE TO GO, then what, Israel? See Alan Greenspan? His ten hits at the interest rate here are aimed at firls with credit cards, but actually, he is knocking the system off.

Think you get to enter a vampire race, where the vampires are supposed to out-eat their rate of bleeding and keep up with blood loss all night, THEN FACE THE DAYLIGHT AND BURN? Hey, Jew me to death, but NO WAY does Israel survive the lack of oyoy from today's Moishes. Reform Jews have failed to bust the power deals OR Israel.

Kiss it goodbye, schlemiels. Don't pass go, don't collect $200 after 2007 or any year, thereafter. I'll check Nostradamus Society, eh. You get Jimmy Bond and run him hard, year after year, now. Or else, bigger bangs for atomic punks.

ELVIS
09-09-2005, 09:36 PM
That's almost like reading ebonics...

FORD
09-09-2005, 09:49 PM
That's almost like reading ebonics...

Nah... at least with ebonics you can drop an old George Clinton record on the turntable and read it to the beat. Not possible with that schizophrenic stream above.

Seshmeister
09-09-2005, 09:56 PM
I found it hard to follow myself...

LoungeMachine
09-09-2005, 10:12 PM
Man, It's all good, and I do respect every member on this board...

Wellllll...

almost every member ;)

ELVIS
09-09-2005, 10:18 PM
Nah... at least with ebonics you can drop an old George Clinton record on the turntable and read it to the beat. Not possible with that schizophrenic stream above.

Hahahahaha...:D

That was funny!

ELVIS
09-09-2005, 10:19 PM
Wellllll...

almost every member ;)

I included you in that thought...

LoungeMachine
09-09-2005, 10:29 PM
I included you in that thought...

*group hug*

I apologize for my rants lately.

All of this has been too much for me.

I may disagree with you as well, but you have my respect for your positions AND your beliefs.

:cool:

ELVIS
09-09-2005, 10:32 PM
Nice!

Thanks...

ELVIS
09-09-2005, 10:32 PM
I apologize as well...

ashstralia
09-10-2005, 01:40 AM
aaah, that's better!

i can feeel the love.

FORD
09-10-2005, 04:17 AM
JC would be happy to see this. But he usually doesn't work on the Sabbath.

Seshmeister
09-10-2005, 06:40 AM
He usually doesn't work any day.

scorpioboy33
09-10-2005, 07:14 AM
sometimes it's cool to take a breather chill and remember we would prob. all get along real well around a 24 of beer(canadian) a bag of Bud (Canadian) and some kick ass CVH(not canadian :()

ashstralia
09-10-2005, 08:28 AM
sometimes it's cool to take a breather chill and remember we would prob. all get along real well around a 24 of beer(canadian) a bag of Bud (Canadian) and some kick ass CVH(not canadian :()

yeah, let's not forget why we're here!

who is david lee roth?

scorpioboy33
09-10-2005, 08:52 AM
now back to business
Watchmen stand vigil in city’s wealthiest homes
NEW ORLEANS - Just blocks from a smoldering fire and walking distance from bodies floating in the floodwaters, John Crouch and Andy Guzman debated what to make for dinner.

As the sun set, the men had hurriedly chained up the cast-iron fence and locked themselves into the 10,000-square-foot, gray-green Greek Revival mansion for the night. Three dogs, three handguns and five shotguns kept them company.

Earlier in the week, the men feasted on Cornish hens and jumbo shrimp. Now they had exhausted their supply of meat and seafood, but there was a bit of good news: There was plenty of champagne in the ice chest.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9261560/

I tell yah there really is two americas...one for whitey and one for the blacks....very sad

BigBadBrian
09-10-2005, 06:13 PM

I tell yah there really is two americas...one for whitey and one for the blacks....very sad

All the blacks are welcome in your province then, right?

Phil theStalker
09-11-2005, 10:13 AM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker

I DIDN'T THINK SO!

YOU DIRTY PIG! I'LL EDIT IT FOR YOU.

scorpioboy33
09-11-2005, 11:08 AM
def. we are alot less racist in Canada...without question

Phil theStalker
09-11-2005, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by bobgnote
There will be an animal count, and there will be a shortened lifespan count, and the whole thing happened in a progression of fraud that defies my ability to tolerate the pollyanna neo-cons and their spin... That was a nice Sunday read. See, this is what happens t2o all of those laid aff teachers!

Hang in there, bobgnote, you'll get your job back.

Nickdfresh
09-12-2005, 01:44 PM
Originally posted by ashstralia
where are ya going, nick?

Originally posted by Seshmeister
Terrorist training school...:)

Uhuhuhuhuhuh!

Yeah, where you going ??

I'm temporarily working in The Democratic Peoples' Republic of Vermont. :p

Angel
09-12-2005, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
All the blacks are welcome in your province then, right?

FUCKING RIGHTS! ESPECIALLY poor African-Americans. The only Americans I ever met that I actually liked!

Your skin colour doesn't matter up here, there are far more important things to worry about! (Like our neighbours to the South ;))

BigBadBrian
09-12-2005, 03:33 PM
Originally posted by Angel
(Like our neighbours to the South ;))

Wrong thread.

We are discussing neighborhood associations in another thread.

Get in the game.

kentuckyklira
09-18-2005, 12:46 PM

Angela's Aspirations

Sep. 5, 2005

In the previous election, in 2002, Schröder won a come-from-behind victory after trailing badly in the polls, thanks in part to his opposition to Bush on Iraq. This time he is questioning Washington's policy toward Iran--but isn't scoring the same political points. Merkel maintains a lead that would give her and her coalition partner, the Free Democratic Party, a narrow majority. "History doesn't repeat itself, and if it does, it is only as farce," she told the German magazine Stern last week. Germans may in fact be ready for a change. And Angela Merkel--now that she has taken her time to think it through--is ready too. --With reporting by William Boston/Berlin, Ursula Sautter/Bonn and Regine Wosnitza/Templin
Update,

LOOKS LIKE CONSERVATIVES GOT THEIR ASSES KICKED AT GERMAN ELECTIONS TODAY. THIRD WORST RESULT SINCE THE END OF WWII!

LIFE SEEMS GOOD!

BigBadBrian
09-19-2005, 08:24 AM
Update,

LOOKS LIKE CONSERVATIVES GOT THEIR ASSES KICKED AT GERMAN ELECTIONS TODAY. THIRD WORST RESULT SINCE THE END OF WWII!

LIFE SEEMS GOOD!

German election ends in deadlock
By Bertrand Benoit in Berlin
Published: September 18 2005 11:57 | Last updated: September 18 2005 22:17

Germany slid into political chaos on Sunday night as the election produced a hung parliament, with both chancellor Gerhard Schröder and his challenger Angela Merkel claiming victory and the right to form a new government.

The result is unprecedented in German post-war history and caused bafflement in Berlin as Ms Merkel, who seemed set for an easy win just weeks ago, was left claiming a pyrrhic victory after an uninspiring and gaffe-ridden campaign.

In contrast, although the result was less than glorious for Mr Schröder's Social Democratic Party, he defied unanimous predictions that he would be out of a job by Monday.

The latest results gave Ms Merkel's Christian Democratic Union 35.2 per cent of the votes, a 0.9 percentage point lead over Mr Schröder but her party clearly failed to win a majority for its preferred coalition with the liberal Free Democratic Party.

But in spite of the CDU's poor performance its second worst result at a general election Ms Merkel still appeared likely to become chancellor, though she might have to govern with the rival SPD in the first “grand coalition” since 1966.

Economists said such a coalition would make it difficult for Europe's largest economy to adopt the structural reforms needed to overcome stagnation and record unemployment.

The confused result is bound to cause consternation in London, which had hoped a solid Merkel majority would give a new push for economic reform in Europe, and in Washington, which had banked on a change of government to help mend the damaged relationship with Berlin.

“We face the difficult task of building a government,” Ms Merkel said. “But we will throw all our strengths at it because we must go down a path of reforms.” Mr Schröder's gamble in calling the election a year early clearly misfired, as his Social Democratic Party won 34.3 per cent, its worst result since 1990.

Yet a jubilant chancellor refused to concede defeat on Sunday, attacking journalists and pollsters who had predicted a landslide CDU victory and promising his supporters at the party's Berlin headquarters “a stable government for the next four years under my leadership”.

Although the vote gave a theoretical majority to the three parties of the left SPD, Greens and the neo-Communist Left Party Mr Schröder ruled out governing with the latter.

Mr Schröder and Ms Merkel are now expected to hold parallel talks with the FDP and the Greens aimed at forming either a three-way “Jamaica” coalition of CDU, FDP and Greens, or a “traffic light” cabinet of SPD, FDP, and Greens, named after the party colours.

However, the leadership of the FDP, which scored its best result in 15 years with 9.8 per cent to the Greens' 8.1 per cent, unanimously rejected ruling with the SPD on Sunday.

Analysts said the most likely outcome remained a grand coalition under Ms Merkel, if the CDU retains the largest number of seats in the house after the final count. But it could take days, if not weeks, for both parties to exhaust other options.

One executive at carmaker BMW said: “This is exactly what the country didn't need a long period of uncertainty and negotiations. We will all be losers.”

Nikolaus Schweickart, chief executive of Altana, the pharmaceutical and chemical group, declared: “This election result is a disaster for German business, in the short term and in the long term. A grand coalition seems to be very likely because there is no other realistic alternative. But a grand coalition means deadlock.”

Observers said the inconclusive result was likely to hit the euro and financial markets. The German stock market had rallied strongly in the run-up to the election on hopes that the Christian Democrats would win and form a coalition with the FDP.

In early Asian trading this morning, the euro fell to $1.2172 against the dollar, from $1.2233 in New York late on Friday.

Additional reporting by Richard Milne in Berlin

LINK (http://news.ft.com/cms/s/fbf75fc2-2831-11da-97c7-00000e2511c8.html)

BigBadBrian
09-19-2005, 08:31 AM
On the spot: What Schröder is up to
By Times Online

Gerhard Schröder was publicly jubilant despite his party's defeat at the polls in the German election last night. Roger Boyes, correspondent for The Times in Berlin, explains the wily political operator's plot to turn defeat into victory.

"By claiming victory today, Gerhard Schröder is bluffing - he's basically trying to disorientate Frau Merkel. His ambition is to reach a position where there is a grand coalition ,with himself as Chancellor, despite his party's second place. He is playing a typically complex tactical game to get there.

"When a party obtains a majority in an election in Germany, as the CDU has done, it has two immediate briefs: it must appoint a Chancellor and it must form a stable government.

"Herr Schröder believes that Frau Merkel is not able to form a stable government unless it is in a grand coalition with his SPD. He is saying that once she has been turned down by the Greens and the Liberals she will come to him, and he will not play ball.

"He believes that Frau Merkel will eventually be forced to ask him to join her, at which point he will say 'no'. Frau Merkel will then have to tell the President that she has failed to form a government, and the President will turn to Herr Schröder and ask him to try.

"Herr Schröder believes that he can argue that he is the people's choice, whatever the arithmetic may say.

The Germans are used to this. Just think back to the 1930's. Seig Heil, Gerhard.

"It is very much in his interests to have protracted negotiations as he remains Chancellor with all of the trappings and status that entails, while day-by-day Frau Merkel's standing will diminish.

"Ultimately, Herr Schröder thinks that she will be forced to accept a grand coalition with him as Chancellor, or she will be forced to go.

"He's playing a tactical game and he thinks he will still emerge as the ruler of Germany."

LINK (http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,13509-1787883,00.html)

kentuckyklira
09-19-2005, 08:40 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
On the spot: What Schröder is up to
By Times Online

Gerhard Schröder was publicly jubilant despite his party's defeat at the polls in the German election last night. Roger Boyes, correspondent for The Times in Berlin, explains the wily political operator's plot to turn defeat into victory.

"By claiming victory today, Gerhard Schröder is bluffing - he's basically trying to disorientate Frau Merkel. His ambition is to reach a position where there is a grand coalition ,with himself as Chancellor, despite his party's second place. He is playing a typically complex tactical game to get there.

"When a party obtains a majority in an election in Germany, as the CDU has done, it has two immediate briefs: it must appoint a Chancellor and it must form a stable government.

"Herr Schröder believes that Frau Merkel is not able to form a stable government unless it is in a grand coalition with his SPD. He is saying that once she has been turned down by the Greens and the Liberals she will come to him, and he will not play ball.

"He believes that Frau Merkel will eventually be forced to ask him to join her, at which point he will say 'no'. Frau Merkel will then have to tell the President that she has failed to form a government, and the President will turn to Herr Schröder and ask him to try.

"Herr Schröder believes that he can argue that he is the people's choice, whatever the arithmetic may say.

The Germans are used to this. Just think back to the 1930's. Seig Heil, Gerhard.

"It is very much in his interests to have protracted negotiations as he remains Chancellor with all of the trappings and status that entails, while day-by-day Frau Merkel's standing will diminish.

"Ultimately, Herr Schröder thinks that she will be forced to accept a grand coalition with him as Chancellor, or she will be forced to go.

"He's playing a tactical game and he thinks he will still emerge as the ruler of Germany."

LINK (http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,13509-1787883,00.html) And that´s the kind of bull you get served about Germany?

Last night one of the conservative´s hardest hardliners stated, that they ought to start talking to the Greens (my party)!

ashstralia
09-19-2005, 11:39 AM
And that´s the kind of bull you get served about Germany?

mate, there's many cool german people.

you're not one of them.

kentuckyklira
09-19-2005, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by ashstralia
mate, there's many cool german people.

you're not one of them. Dude, I couldn´t care less if some guy from Koaladung, Australia thinks I´m not cool!