PDA

View Full Version : man held for sex with goat!

larbo
09-09-2005, 12:24 AM
Man held for sex with goat!

AFP
Nairobi, September 1, 2005

Kenyan police have arrested a man accused of strangling to death a goat with which he was having sex in a region where reported acts of bestiality are increasing, officials said on Thursday.

The 22-year-old suspect, who tried to kill himself after being caught with the female goat in Kenya's central Rift Valley province, is to be charged with attempted suicide and "engaging in unnatural acts," they said.

"The goat died as a result of strangulation," said Ndaya Ngalia, a local government official in the province's Bomet district where the assault took place overnight on Tuesday.

After being scared off by the goat's owner and neighbors, the man hid but was discovered by villagers at whom he threw stones before running away and jumping into a pond in an apparent bid to take his life, Ngalia said.

The incident, first made public by the state-run Kenyan News Agency (KNA), is the second known case of such behavior in the past three months in Bomet where villagers say largely unreported acts of bestiality may be a growing trend.

In June, a cobbler suspected of sorcery was attacked and nearly lynched by outraged residents after being caught having sex with a female sheep there.

The man, who witnesses said had earlier been seen having sex with a dog, admitted assaulting the ewe.

District Commissioner Samuel Otieno, however, downplayed fears that Bomet is winning a dubious reputation as a hub of bestiality.

"These things happen all over the world, there is nothing peculiar about Bomet," he said.

If you have never been to this site, you must go. you'll like it. they have morbid pics as well as RATE MY BOOBIES!

MAX
09-09-2005, 01:08 AM
Before the onslaught of jokes begin, It wasn't me damnit!!!

frets5150
09-09-2005, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by larbo
[B]Man held for sex with goat!

AFP

Kenyan police have arrested a man accused of strangling to death a goat with which he was having sex in a region where reported acts of bestiality are increasing, officials said on Thursday.

Ahh they were just havin rough sex :p

BenJammin
09-09-2005, 02:42 AM
Wasn't that how Spammy was conceived?

diamondsgirl
09-09-2005, 01:53 PM
Originally posted by MAX

I'm sure you have an 'air tight' alibi. LOL

larbo
09-10-2005, 02:02 PM
baaaaaaa!!!!!!!! baaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!

ThrillsNSpills
09-10-2005, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by MAX

(damage control)

classicdude
09-11-2005, 11:07 AM
Oh...I thought you said "ghosts."

A professor at Texas University was giving a lecture of the supernatural. To get a feel for his audience, he asks, "How many people here believe in ghosts?"

About 90 students raise their hands.

"Well, that's a good start. Out of those of you who believe in ghosts, do any of you think you have seen a ghost?"

About 40 students raise their hands.

"That's really good. I'm really glad you take this seriously. Has anyone here ever talked to a ghost?"

About 15 students raise their hand.

"Has anyone here ever touched a ghost?"

3 students raise their hands.

"That's fantastic. Now let me ask you one question further...Have any of you ever made love to a ghost?"

Way in the back, Bubba raises his hand. The professor takes off his glasses, and says "Son, all the years I've been giving this lecture, no one has ever claimed to have made love to a ghost. You've got to come up here and tell us about your experience."

The big redneck student replied with a nod and a grin, and began to make his way up to the podium. When he reached the front of the room, the professor asks, "So, Bubba, tell us what it's like to have sex with a ghost?"

Bubba replied, "Shiiiit! From way back thar I thought you said "Goats."

Anonymous
09-12-2005, 08:19 AM
Originally posted by MAX

Dammit, MAX... we KNEW it wasn't you. You know, I think I speak for everyone here when I say that it really hurts when you think that everyone at the Army is always looking for a chance to make fun of you and insult you. We're not like that, dammit. Just because one occasionaly engages in a bit of tongue in cheek humour or even throw a bit of an insult here and there doesn't mean we can't have a nice, polite conversation about a serious topic such as this one.

Besides we know not even YOU would fly to Nairobi just to have sex with a goat. Unless you broke up with Chester...? :p

Cheers! :bottle:

alexpgrimes
09-12-2005, 09:40 AM
aaarrreeee youu my daaaadddiiieee

WARF
09-12-2005, 11:46 AM

AFP

The 22-year-old suspect, who tried to kill himself after being caught with the female goat in Kenya's central Rift Valley province, is to be charged with attempted suicide and "engaging in unnatural acts," they said.

"The goat died as a result of strangulation," said Ndaya Ngalia, a local government official in the province's Bomet district where the assault took place overnight on Tuesday.

After being scared off by the goat's owner and neighbors, the man hid but was discovered by villagers at whom he threw stones before running away and jumping into a pond in an apparent bid to take his life, Ngalia said.

The incident, first made public by the state-run Kenyan News Agency (KNA), is the second known case of such behavior in the past three months in Bomet where villagers say largely unreported acts of bestiality may be a growing trend.

In June, a cobbler suspected of sorcery was attacked and nearly lynched by outraged residents after being caught having sex with a female sheep there.

The man, who witnesses said had earlier been seen having sex with a dog, admitted assaulting the ewe.

District Commissioner Samuel Otieno, however, downplayed fears that Bomet is winning a dubious reputation as a hub of bestiality.

"These things happen all over the world, there is nothing peculiar about Bomet," he said.

If you have never been to this site, you must go. you'll like it. they have morbid pics as well as RATE MY BOOBIES!

Those Van Hagar fans are sick sick people!

Jimmy Jingles
09-12-2005, 12:45 PM

AFP
Syracuse, September 1, 2005

Syracuse police have arrested a man accused of strangling to death a goat with which he was having sex in a region where reported acts of bestiality are increasing, officials said on Thursday.

The 22-year-old suspect, Ryan Monahan, wore a Jester hat while he tried to kill himself after being caught with the female goat in Hitch's basement, is to be charged with attempted suicide and "engaging in unnatural acts," they said.

"The goat died as a result of strangulation," said a local Syracuse official in the city's lower income district where the assault took place overnight on Tuesday.

After being scared off by the goat's owner and neighbors, Mr. Monahan hid but was discovered by the local homeless at whom he threw stones before running away and jumping into a pond in an apparent bid to take his life, officials said.

Mr Grimsdale
09-12-2005, 03:39 PM
what exactly is wrong with this?

Jérôme Frenchise
09-12-2005, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by Mr Grimsdale
what exactly is wrong with this?

I see no evil in there either... He's just been acting the goat a little too much, is all.

Dave's Bitch
09-12-2005, 05:06 PM
Why the hell are people so damn sick

Mr Grimsdale
09-13-2005, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by Jérôme Frenchise
I see no evil in there either... He's just been acting the goat a little too much, is all.

hahaha

MAX
09-14-2005, 02:05 AM
Originally posted by Imapus Sylicker
Dammit, MAX... we KNEW it wasn't you. You know, I think I speak for everyone here when I say that it really hurts when you think that everyone at the Army is always looking for a chance to make fun of you and insult you. We're not like that, dammit. Just because one occasionaly engages in a bit of tongue in cheek humour or even throw a bit of an insult here and there doesn't mean we can't have a nice, polite conversation about a serious topic such as this one.

Besides we know not even YOU would fly to Nairobi just to have sex with a goat. Unless you broke up with Chester...? :p

Cheers! :bottle:

All Hail to The Mighty Spiritual Church of Alan High Priestessness or whatever!!! lol.

I'd like some fresh strawberries on my cupcakes.

Can you make that happen? :)

You are the prophet and the chosen one. Plus you have beautiful dark hair. :p

Love ya Slick. ;) :)