PDA

View Full Version : Anthrax's Scott Ian to take part in Online chat

Shaun Ponsonby
09-09-2005, 01:52 PM
ANTHRAX guitarist Scott Ian will take part in an online chat at the Gigantour.com forums on Friday, September 9 at 3:00 p.m. PST. You must be a registered member of the Gigantour.com forums in order to view and/or participate in the chat.

One of the greatest metal bands in history, ANTHRAX reunited its classic lineup of singer Joey Belladonna, guitarists Scott Ian and Dan Spitz, bassist Frank Bello and drummer Charlie Benante with the "Alive 2 (2005)" DVD capturing the actual meeting in which the five came together for the first time in over 10 years. Along with band rehearsals and behind-the-scenes footage, the DVD also spotlights 13 performances on the group’s triumphant reunion tour. The "Alive 2 (2005)" CD reprises the audio for 11 of those songs ("Madhouse" and "I'm the Man" are only on the DVD): "Among the Living", "Caught In A Mosh", "I Am The Law", "A.I.R.", "N.F.L.", "Deathrider", "Medusa", "In My World", "Indians", "Time" and "Be All, End All" — and adds "Antisocial". In a unique twist, the booklets from the DVD and CD releases form an exclusive poster.

ANTHRAX's "Alive 2 (2005)" CD and DVD are scheduled for release on September 20 via Sanctuary Records.

Soul Reaper
09-09-2005, 03:53 PM
CAT!

I'll try to get there.....actually, i'm too late