PDA

View Full Version : Breaking News: Aid Withheld Deliberately

Phil theStalker
09-10-2005, 05:19 AM
This evening there was a one hour telethon for the storm victims. There was a local hour before that. In Cleveland there was a Red Cross rep interviewed LIVE.

TED HENRY (news anchor): We're giving to the Red Cross in this telethon, but can you tell us why the Red Cross was late in their response.

Red Cross rep: "We were ready within 24 hours to respond with...but we were stopped from going into the city...BECAUSE THERE WAS A CONCERN THAT IF SUPPLIES WENT IN PEOPLE WOULDN'T COME OUT."
[Cut to another reporter]

"SOMEBODY" decided NO WATER, READY TO EAT MEALS, OR MEDICINE GOES IN TO CAUSE MISERY AND DEATH TO FORCE THE PEOPLE TO GET OUT.

This comment made me sick.

Questions: WHO is that somebody and agency of authority that "stopped" the RC with their NAZI solution "concern" to literally decide to STARVE OUT AMERICAN CITIZENS LIKE THEY'RE ENEMIES IN A WAR ZONE TO LEAVE OR DIE!

This is REAL, folks.

This was the SECOND time I'd heard this exact ADMISSION. Now I heard it LIVE in my own city from the Public Broadcasting Station telethon.

I was going to send an e-mail reporting this to the reporters telling them that they had this ADMISSION of the DELIBERATE starving out of the crippled, the old, the infants and their mothers, everybody stranded and desperate for water, supplies and medicine within New Orleans and specifially at the dome WHERE GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS TOLD THE PEOPLE TO GO. I don't have the energy to tell them how to do their jobs.

I'll just let the world keep going as it's going. I can take care of myself. That's all that matters after all I've seen in the past 2 weeks.

This woman from the Red Cross said it clear as a bell and no reporter, or their news corporation, will touch it, I already know. Live and on air a Red Cross rep says, we were ready, we we stopped (reporter: Why?), "BECAUSE THERE WAS A CONCERN THAT IF SUPPLIES WENT IN PEOPLE WOULDN'T COME OUT." (sic)

WHO stopped them for that horrifying "concern" and with that INHUMAN Nazi reasoning in a U.S. government agency?

These are questions no Cleveland reporter will be asking the Red Cross about.

They don't want to know.

They don't want to know, because they've been doing this for years and they know you're not going to know. They know the companies that own their medias don't want you to know.

Questions about these very things will come out quickly regardless if the corporate media ignores it. I don't think there's enough time to do anything about it, because the next advantageous disaster they can use is going to bring...civil war.

:spank:

scorpioboy33
09-10-2005, 11:16 AM
the light bulb

Phil theStalker
09-10-2005, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by scorpioboy33
the light bulb
Is that code f4or "GO FUCK YOURSELF, FEMA!"?

Wait cuntil the investigations start..

frets5150
09-10-2005, 11:59 AM
BECAUSE THERE WAS A CONCERN THAT IF SUPPLIES WENT IN PEOPLE WOULDN'T COME OUT."

WHAT!!!!! That don't make any FUCKIN SENCE
AMERICA IS A FUCKIN DISGRACE. Yeah now you all can say move then. Well i'm looking into it TRUST ME :mad:

Little Texan
09-10-2005, 01:23 PM
They wouldn't come out? As if they wanted to stay in that hellhole called the Superdome? They were all just nice and compfy with all that violence going on, all the dead bodies laying around, the rotten stench in the air, shit everywhere, and the oppressive heat. Naw, there's no way people would have wanted to leave all that! :rolleyes:

BigBadBrian
09-10-2005, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by frets5150
BECAUSE THERE WAS A CONCERN THAT IF SUPPLIES WENT IN PEOPLE WOULDN'T COME OUT."

WHAT!!!!! That don't make any FUCKIN SENCE
AMERICA IS A FUCKIN DISGRACE. Yeah now you all can say move then. Well i'm looking into it TRUST ME :mad:

Bye

Don't let the border hit you in the ass.

:gulp:

frets5150
09-10-2005, 07:14 PM
FuckOff Don't let a big black cock hit you in your ass :fucku2: :gulp:

DLR'sCock
09-10-2005, 07:18 PM
Are you kidding? He loves that....

frets5150
09-10-2005, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by DLR'sCock
Are you kidding? He loves that....

HAHA :D

BigBadBrian
09-10-2005, 07:39 PM
Homo talk will get you guys nothing but a date with one another.

Good Luck!

frets5150
09-10-2005, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian

Good Luck!

AHH Go smoke a pole:p

DLR'sCock
09-10-2005, 08:28 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian

Good Luck!

Of course you're speaking from experience. Your obsessions stemming from the good ol' days with daddy in the shed apparently.

:heyfu:

Phil theStalker
09-11-2005, 03:00 PM
I'm going to get a video of this and post it on the Internet just like http://LetsRoll911.org .

The country needs to know.

By the way, this studio when and where this telethon took place had ALL the city's media IN ONE PLACE and none of them is going to run with this "breaking news" they got in a live interview.

SHAME ON THEM.

THEY'RE A SHAME.

It's time...to take back the country.

Phil theStalker
09-14-2005, 08:08 PM
Originally posted by Little Texan
They wouldn't come out? As if they wanted to stay in that hellhole called the Superdome? They were all just nice and compfy with all that violence going on, all the dead bodies laying around, the rotten stench in the air, shit everywhere, and the oppressive heat. Naw, there's no way people would have wanted to leave all that! :rolleyes:
Accountability is something we as a nation must achieve.

Cathedral
09-14-2005, 08:26 PM
What's the big question?
Louisiana's Department of Homeland Security kept the Red Cross out for the very reasons stated.
The Salvation Army was held back too...

Louisiana voters elected two pieces of shit to play Gov. and Mayor, and then got burned by them when they needed them the most.

It can trickle up or down the chain of command as far as you like, but it begins with those two and only those two.