PDA

View Full Version : Pamela Anderson named most powerful Canadian in Hollywood

rustoffa
09-10-2005, 08:06 PM
Linky Winky (http://www.cbc.ca/story/arts/national/2005/08/31/Arts/pamela-anderson-20050831.html)

Former Baywatch TV star Pamela Anderson has been named the most powerful Canadian in Hollywood by Canadian Business magazine.

Anderson, who was born in Ladysmith, B.C. in 1967, beat out other well-known Canadian stars such as Jim Carrey, Mike Myers and Keanu Reeves.

The magazine said she scored high on the magazine's first celebrity power list because of her countless web hits, numerous press clippings, media appearances and a salary estimated at $300,000 dollars per television episode.

Anderson has appeared in more than a dozen films and television sitcoms, including Home Improvement, Baywatch, comic book legend Stan Lee's Stripperella, VIP and her latest effort, Stacked, about a party girl working in a bookstore.

She writes an advice column for the Canadian version of Elle magazine, and also a column that's syndicated in the U.S. magazine Jane and the UK magazine Marie Claire.
She is also famous for her much-publicized relationships with rock stars Tommy Lee and Kid Rock, along with her 11 appearances on the cover of Playboy magazine.

Other notable Canadians to make the list:

# Jim Carrey (2nd)
# Keanu Reeves (3rd)
# Mike Myers (4th)
# Hayden Christensen, who played Anakin Skywalker in two Star Wars movies (6th)
# Elisha Cuthbert (11th)
# Rachel McAdams (12th)
# Sandra Oh (14th)

franksters
09-11-2005, 12:53 AM
i guess it's good for her...

bueno bob
09-11-2005, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by franksters
i guess it's good for her...

Considering all of her plastic surgery is starting to look pretty bad in her old age, she needs all the bonus points she can get...in ten years, she'll be BEGGING to show people her pussy...and finding few willing to accept...

Watch. It'll happen. May not even take that long.

franksters
09-11-2005, 12:46 PM
I never really liked her from the start anyway,

I believe you Bueno, she's just somekind of freak that needs a lot of attention.

or maybe she will hide herself like zaza gabor

blueturk
09-11-2005, 12:50 PM
I hope she's saving some of her money...

Dave IS VH
09-13-2005, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by rustoffa
Linky Winky (http://www.cbc.ca/story/arts/national/2005/08/31/Arts/pamela-anderson-20050831.html)

Former Baywatch TV star Pamela Anderson has been named the most powerful Canadian in Hollywood by Canadian Business magazine.

humm,

Cathedral
09-13-2005, 01:40 AM
I wouldn't touch her now, addng ten years just makes me cringe.

Now send me back to when she was the LeBatte's Girl?

She was fine when she was all OEM, the extra parts and custom work ruined her for me.

Then there's the Hep-C thing to consider too...No pussy is worth throwing the penis on the craps table.
There's no way i could commit to it even with a condom. I think the psychological aspect would even prevent me from getting an erection.

Dave IS VH
09-13-2005, 02:14 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral
I wouldn't touch her now, addng ten years just makes me cringe.

Now send me back to when she was the LeBatte's Girl?

She was fine when she was all OEM, the extra parts and custom work ruined her for me.

Well, even 10 years ago I would of banged the shit out of her, but now she just looks like an old hooker.