PDA

View Full Version : A Message To Al Quaida

jcook11
09-12-2005, 02:59 AM
Well FUCKSTICK, Its' been what now four years and we're still fucking the hottest chicks driving the best cars smoking the best dope watching the best movies praying to the most forgiving GOD Yeah weve'had our little ups and downs but what are you doing? Hiding in caves and spewing shit at the rest of us.....Well fuck off and kill YOURSELF dont'send an innocent to do it for you...after all 72 of those ugly bitches might get your crank on straight again....Fuck off and take roy with you!

LoungeMachine
09-12-2005, 03:04 AM
Jesus Christ.

Al ?

Is he the brother of Dennis and Randy Quaida?

dumbass

kentuckyklira
09-12-2005, 03:48 AM
Originally posted by jcook11
Well FUCKSTICK, Its' been what now four years and we're still fucking the hottest chicks driving the best cars smoking the best dope watching the best movies praying to the most forgiving GOD Yeah weve'had our little ups and downs but what are you doing? Hiding in caves and spewing shit at the rest of us.....Well fuck off and kill YOURSELF dont'send an innocent to do it for you...after all 72 of those ugly bitches might get your crank on straight again....Fuck off and take roy with you! Hottest chicks -> Spain

Best cars -> Germany

Best dope -> Holland

praying -> useless waste of time

god -> there is no such thing

What was all this about again?

krcampbell
09-12-2005, 04:03 AM
Well FUCKSTICK, Its' been what now four years and we're still fucking the hottest chicks driving the best cars smoking the best dope watching the best movies praying to the most forgiving GOD Yeah weve'had our little ups and downs but what are you doing? Hiding in caves and spewing shit at the rest of us.....Well fuck off and kill YOURSELF dont'send an innocent to do it for you...after all 72 of those ugly bitches might get your crank on straight again....Fuck off and take roy with you!

Dude, you could just use one period to end a sentence, that's enough. And you know apostraphes are supposed to go inside of words?

And I'm not sure about Wi-Fi capabilites in desolate caves in the Middle East, but I'm pretty sure that this message isn't gonna hit your target.

But yeah man, keep driving those kick ass Dodges and Fords and praying to that big, empty sky. I'm sure something will work out for ya.

jcook11
09-12-2005, 04:23 AM
Originally posted by kentuckyklira
Hottest chicks -> Spain

Best cars -> Germany

Best dope -> Holland

praying -> useless waste of time

god -> there is no such thing

What was all this about again?
BEST CARS...WE IMPORTEM
BEST DOPE WE IMPORT IT
HOTTEST CHICKS ARE OURS
PRAYING ..WE'LL TAKE THAT
GOD...WE'LL TAKE THAT TOO

jero
09-12-2005, 04:30 AM
Best dope Holland! Thats true. And when you have the best dope you don't need nothing else :-)

fryingdutchman
09-12-2005, 05:05 AM
Ummmm........I think Lounge nailed it.

Methinks jcook believes that "Al Quaida" (or "Al Qaeda") is an individual as opposed to a radical muslim extremist group.

I must therefore second his "dumbass."

All in favor?

Opposed?

The dumbass motion carries.

kentuckyklira
09-12-2005, 09:15 AM

BEST DOPE WE IMPORT IT
And when you get caught doing so, you get locked away into the US equivalent of a cave. Just you have a few 6' 250lbs black guys qeueing for your ass!

IŽll stick to enjoying dope in Holland, thank you!

LoungeMachine
09-12-2005, 09:16 AM
LMMFAO

scorpioboy33
09-12-2005, 09:25 AM
Best Dope....Canada...Ive taken the pepsi challenge :)

scorpioboy33
09-12-2005, 09:27 AM
by the way cook.....bin laden is destroying the US every day...how much do you think Home Land security is costing you all?

Phil theStalker
09-12-2005, 09:39 AM
Originally posted by scorpioboy33
by the way cook.....bin laden is destroying the US every day...how much do you think Home Land security is costing you all? There going to be a revolution to stop this hemorrhaging of wealth and rights.

I think the old constitution will be upheld and added to it after the war and a new amendment to outlaw private banks who use fiat money and giving the control of the U.S. monetary system to the peoples government, no Greenspans anymore, no World Bank debts anymore, no debts in fact, because the new U.S. will no longer need to BORROW.

David Rockefeller was wrong.

And, if he lives long enough I think he'll find out he's DEAD wrong about investing in taking nations away from people to govern themselves.

Bad idea Dave.

It is better to have nations than to have an elite group of bankers running their own "WORLD GOVERNMENT."

He said it.

He has so much money he dreams these BIG dreams like his grandfather.

Only instead of monopolizing the oil industry this grandson Rockefeller dreams of MONOPOLIZING THE WORLD.

That means war, because they've been working so hard on it for decades that they can't be tried for treason and war is the only solution to capture the world bankers and OUTLAW them with JAIL AND CAPITAL PUNISHMENT for their crimes of death investments to globally monopolize the world and to form a "WORLD GOVERNMENT."

That's a little more than the founding fathers wanted.

But then hey, they weren't descendents of John D. Rockefeller, were they.

The founding fathers had a lot of good ideas, a lot of good ideals, but we still have to fight over 200 years for black and women to have equal rights.

The people will have to FIGHT, because they can't vote out the Federal Reserve from our country's banking system.

If the fucking PRIVATE BANKING INSTITUION called the Federal Reserve can run on FIAT money so can the new U.S. government with no strings attached to PRIVATE STOCKHOLDERS who OWN the Federal Reserve that is nothing more than a subsidary of the World Bank with the same fucking PRIVATE STOCKHOLDERS.

The so called FIAT banks aren't even PUBLICLY traded. THEY OWN ALL THEY HAVE AND THEY WANT TO OWN EVERY ROCK AND DROP OF WATER ON THE GLOBE.

You're going to be in a fight in that war whether you are a combatant or a refugee. If you're alive today you'll be in that fight.

:spank:

scorpioboy33
09-12-2005, 09:45 AM
very interesting thesis

Phil theStalker
09-12-2005, 10:06 AM
very interesting thesis
No just interesting, but FACT.

John D. did all of his monopolizing from Cleveland, your mother should know that.

Now there are descendents of these hyper-rich people who's families have made fortunes by monopolizing, i.e., antitrust, and they have DREAMS of MONOPOLIZING the whole WORLD, with and elite, or THEMSELVES, running a "WORLD GOVERNMENT" for everybody.

That kind of talk should have gotten David Rockefeller and his global conspirators tried for treason, but how do you indict and try a Rockefeller or a Bush?

If you can't do it with the first amendment of SPEAKING then the founding fathers put a SECOND solution, a SECOND amendment for the people to rid their constitutional government of these criminals and to preserve the country.

It's time to preserve the country, folks.

Which amendement do you want to use to take back the U.S. government from Clintions, Bushes, and Rockefellers?

And when you see that the first amendment doesn't work move on to number two. That's why it's number two and not number one.

The U.S. constitution is in the way of their "world government."

The EU constitution is not in the way, because THEY wrote it.

All I can tell you is to get ready for war in your cities and towns and streets, because THE WRITING IS ON THE WALL.

FORD
09-12-2005, 10:42 AM
Unhappy 4th anniversary Osama. I see you still have your freedom.

Which is more than I can say for the citizens of New Orleans......

Phil theStalker
09-12-2005, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Unhappy 4th anniversary Osama. I see you still have your freedom.

Which is more than I can say for the citizens of New Orleans...... Right on, brother.

How could I miss your IMPEACH BUSH signature?

Remember, impeachment is a first amendment solution.

After one comes two.

Impeachment will be a cry next year from months of reviewing New Orleans.

But more fierce than Nixon, GW won't know when to quit and resign, and he will show more of a side of himself and themselves that will move a certain portion the country to kick in the second amendment clause solution written by the founding fathers for such a purpose for taking back the country from tyranny and criminals.

The founding fathers warned about bankers, especially from EUROPE (look at the EU), and George Washington himself even warned about "corporate" criminals in the young nation's future stealing more than the wealth of those who've labored for their property on this land, but stealing their LIBERTY as well. Washington was RIGHT ON.

And there weren't many American patriots then disagreeing with him.

There's going to be a civil war starting here in the U.S. by next summer. Why? Because you can't kill 14 unarmed people on Sunday the way the British can do that to it's own.

Americans shoot back.

For a free nation there is still too much tryanny in this country even after 229 years.

And the U.S. can't worry about the rest of the world. Let them fight their own revolutions. The U.S. can only deal with itself. It can't deal with the UK, it can't deal with Germany, it can't deal with Iraq.

There's oil in a location called the North Slope in Alaska. It is the world's largest oil deposit and it's being kept there because of a rouse of environmental disasters (a lie) that keeps your U.S. cars running on Arab oil. And do you know why?

I'll tell you why.

It's because the Arabs are TOLD to sell their oil in U.S. DOLLARS to prop up the private fiat money system.

That's the only reason.

The ultimate reason is to create wealth for the privately owned banking system, and you and your neighbors are dying in Iraq to preserve this conspiracy of oil companies and governments.

It's not the spotted owl.

scorpioboy33
09-12-2005, 11:07 AM
woo hoo..check out the big brain on phill :)

Phil theStalker
09-12-2005, 11:12 AM
No "big" brain.

If you vote you should know what I know.

But you don't and you vote (maybe) and that's why we've got what we've got.

scorpioboy33
09-12-2005, 11:22 AM
I wasn't being sarcastic btw. I don't vote in the states you're right I'm Canadian :)

FORD
09-12-2005, 11:29 AM
Phil, the oil underneath ANWR is only a 6 month supply at the current rate of consumption, and considering it will take the better part of the decade to bring it online, it's hardly worth the damage to the environment for that little amount.

And the impact on the caribou habitat is no exaggeration. It's the only place on the planet where this species of caribou will mate, and if they don't fuck, there ain't no more baby caribou, which naturally means extinction.

I'd rather see the BCE become an extinct species, along with their oil scum thief friends, while the rest of the world moves on with 21st century transportation technology.

Phil theStalker
09-12-2005, 11:31 AM
Listen to me, I'm from CLEVELAND, I know Rockefeller MEANS it.

"We are grateful to the Washinton Post, the New York Times, Time magazine and other great publications whose directors have attended our meetings (treason/conspiracy) and respected the promises of discretion for almost forty years. It would have been impossible for us to develop our plan for the world (monopolize the world) if we had been subject to the bright lights of the publicity during those years (criminals do their dirty work in the dark). But, the world is now more sophisticated and prepared to march towards a world-government.(<---note treason here) The supranational sovereignty of an intellectual elite and world bankers (WORLD TYRANNY) is surely preferable to the National autodetermination practiced in past centuries (1776)."
David Rockefeller in an address to a Trilateral Commission meeting in June of 1991

That was quoted a decade ago and, LIKE NEW ORLEANS, it's later than you...

Phil theStalker
09-12-2005, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Phil, the oil underneath ANWR is only a 6 month supply at the current rate of consumption, and considering it will take the better part of the decade to bring it online, it's hardly worth the damage to the environment for that little amount.

And the impact on the caribou habitat is no exaggeration. It's the only place on the planet where this species of caribou will mate, and if they don't fuck, there ain't no more baby caribou, which naturally means extinction.

I'd rather see the BCE become an extinct species, along with their oil scum thief friends, while the rest of the world moves on with 21st century transportation technology. I respect you, FORD.

Your facts are wrong about the reserves there. Where did you get them?

But you are RIGHT about not being able to bring it on line, my brother.

It's because THEY WOULDN'T BUILD A SECOND OR THIRD PIPELINE TO BRING IT TO THE U.S., and that's all part of the plan to keep that oil and GAS in the ground.

Redo your research. You've got government propaganda info, because the oil and gas has been classified under national security SINCE 1972. (sic)

Phil theStalker
09-12-2005, 11:47 AM
I wasn't being sarcastic btw. I don't vote in the states you're right I'm Canadian :) Well, I don't think it matters if you're "in the states" or what period in time in history you're living in.

It only matters that you vote and you are either informed or uninformed.

Look what you have in a Canadian government. It's a lap dog to Britian and it's mighty neighbor to the south (i.e., you're friendly to freedom government wrote a "CANADIAN" law to REPATRIATE U.S. DRAFTEES seeking LIBERTY from their own tyranical government).

Canada is an audience nation and you need to think about your place in the struggle for liberty.

When I speak about liberty does that not mean liberty for you also and are not you a patriot of liberty?

So why is your government going to repatriate U.S. draftees searching for the freedom they still cannot attain in the "land of the free."

Who cares what nation you are from.

Which side of LIBERTY are you on?

scorpioboy33
09-12-2005, 11:54 AM
*backs slowly away...and runs!

Phil theStalker
09-12-2005, 12:44 PM
*backs slowly away...and runs!
HAHAHA!:D ;) :cool: :)