PDA

View Full Version : The gangstas in my neighborhood

BigBadBrian
09-14-2005, 07:27 AM
The gangstas in my neighborhood
Michelle Malkin

August 31, 2005

The peaceful suburbs of Washington, D.C., are beginning to look and feel like East Los Angeles. The violent illegal alien gang Mara Salvatrucha (or MS-13) has thoroughly penetrated the region -- and its murderous members continue to be aided and abetted by reckless government officials at every level who refuse to enforce our immigration laws.

As I've reported over the past year, MS-13 is the most notorious criminal alien gang enterprise on the American landscape. The Justice Department's (belated) summer crackdown on the crime racket has resulted in the arrest of 515 MS-13 gang members who will be prosecuted for criminal cases and/or deported (many after having re-entered the country illegally despite multiple convictions and deportations).

At the local malls in Montgomery County, Md., where I live, gang stabbings are increasingly common. Earlier this summer, a spate of knifing attacks involving reputed MS-13 gangsters took place at a nearby Target store. Yes, Target -- where the only fights that shoppers should have to worry about are the tug-of-war spats between soccer moms battling over Sonia Kashuk makeup bags on sale in Aisle 2.

MS-13 thugs are packing weapons far more lethal than blush brushes. The El Salvador-based syndicate has a special love affair with machetes. Earlier this month, a jury convicted one MS-13 member for a machete attack at a Fairfax County, Va., movie theater. The brutal crime left a rival gang member with three severed fingers. If MS-13 limited its violence to killing off its competitors, maybe the rest of us could afford to shrug off the illegal alien gang takeover of the mid-Atlantic corridor. But innocents from Boston to Raleigh have been caught up in the violence, and cops are in the crosshairs as well.

Last year, area law enforcement officials issued a warning that MS-13 was planning to ambush Montgomery County, Md., cops during service calls. In June, I obtained leaked unclassified intelligence from the Federal Bureau of Investigations-Norfolk, Va., division reporting on a similar gang order issued in the Tidewater, Va., area:

"Reporting by a reliable Norfolk source indicates MS-13 members are planning to randomly attack local law enforcement officers in the Tidewater area. Threats of this nature have been termed by gang members as 'green light' notices. Green light notices have continued to increase, prompting the Virginia Gang Association to issue warnings to law enforcement in Virginia and the surrounding states. . . . Additional source information indicates local MS-13 members are equipped with weapons and ballistic vests."

The gang is also infamous for "green lighting" potential prosecution witnesses, including Brenda Paz -- an MS-13 member stabbed to death and dumped in the Shenandoah River in 2003 by gangsters while under federal protection as she prepared to testify against them.

Federal prosecutors earned praise last week for dramatic raids and grand jury indictments against 19 alleged, suburban Washington-area MS-13 members accused of participating in the beating death of a man at a cemetery; a drive-by shooting that killed a boy; the kidnapping of two girls, one of whom was murdered; a daytime shooting at a high school; and stabbings and fatal shootings of rival gang members, according to The Washington Post. The feds are using racketeering laws to target the criminals.

The Post editorial board lauded the move ("not a moment to soon," they opined), but using RICO laws against MS-13 is a rather convoluted solution to our underlying homeland security problems: unguarded borders, lack of illegal alien detention space, failure to track criminal illegal aliens, and a deportation system in shambles. On these matters, the Post -- like most mainstream media heavyweights and Beltway elites -- has little if anything to say.

And here, as elsewhere, while politicians pay lip service to protecting the public, they look the other way as illegal alien gang members get driver's licenses, go to school (where they freely recruit new members), and congregate at taxpayer-subsidized illegal alien day labor centers -- where local police are discouraged from inquiring about immigration status or reporting suspected illegal aliens to the Department of Homeland Security.

Immigration schizophrenia is lethal. It's spreading. And maybe, soon enough, coming to a Target near you.

LINK (http://www.townhall.com/columnists/michellemalkin/mm20050831.shtml)

DrMaddVibe
09-14-2005, 07:28 AM
I wanna give a shout out to all my peeps...dat an a drive by...biatches!

Cristal...out!

FORD
09-14-2005, 11:00 AM
Every Michelle Malkin rant can be summed up like this :

"All Immigrants go home God damn it.

Except me."

Hypocritical cunt.

ELVIS
09-14-2005, 11:12 AM
So you don't support deporting alien gang members ??

FORD
09-14-2005, 11:18 AM
Alien gangs?? YO, ET IN THE MUTHAPHUCKIN HOUSE!!

PHONE HOME?? I GOT YOUR PHONE HOME RIGHT HERE BEEYOTCH!!

ELVIS
09-14-2005, 11:31 AM
Is that a yes or no...

:elvis:

Keeyth
09-14-2005, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
So you don't support deporting alien gang members ??

Fuck yes I do. Hell I support deporting ALL gang members, regardless of where there from.

Join a gang = Lose your citizenship. Lose your country.

I'm sick of all the gang bullshit. Their as bad as the terrorists. Fuck every single one of them to hell.

BigBadBrian
09-14-2005, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Keeyth
Fuck yes I do. Hell I support deporting ALL gang members, regardless of where there from.

Join a gang = Lose your citizenship. Lose your country.

I'm sick of all the gang bullshit. Their as bad as the terrorists. Fuck every single one of them to hell.

I see you're from Cali, huh Keeyth?

Gang problems there?

Keeyth
09-14-2005, 01:04 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
I see you're from Cali, huh Keeyth?

Gang problems there?

Not in my neighborhood, but close enough in San Jose. I have an 18 month old daughter, and I'm worried about what kind of world she's going to grow up in with all this gang crap permeating the country. I say nip it in the bud and get rid of all of them. No fuckin mercy from me. End of story.:gun:

ELVIS
09-14-2005, 01:04 PM
That's part of the reason the cops didn't let people cross the bridge to the Westbank in New Orleans...

Hardrock69
09-14-2005, 01:59 PM
Hey, I support deporting all illegal ALIENS whether they are gan members or not.

By being in the country illegally, they are (obviously) breaking the law...therefore they are CRIMINALS!

Round them all up and ship them out!

FORD
09-14-2005, 02:04 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Hey, I support deporting all illegal ALIENS whether they are gan members or not.

By being in the country illegally, they are (obviously) breaking the law...therefore they are CRIMINALS!

Round them all up and ship them out!

I'll take that two steps further......

1) Kick out all the "dual citizens" who can't make up their mind which country they're loyal to. Perle, Wolfowitz, Feith and all the rest of you fucking warmongering bastards, this means you. Rupert Murdoch as well.

2) Corporate CEO's who export labor to other countries and corporate offices to the Bahamas - GET THE FUCK OUT. And tax the shit out of the traitorous bastards.

steve
09-14-2005, 02:11 PM
This article blows the problem w/ Salvadorian gangs here WAY (is there a bigger font available??) out of proportion.

Yes, several of the local police jurisdictions have created small task forces, including Spanish speaking officers, to investigate a FEW crimes, but that's just the thing...we're LITERALLY talking about about like, 5 attacks and 2 murders by "MS-13" in the past THREE of years in Northern VA/Suburban MD/DC. Quite literally about SEVEN violent crimes involving Salvadian gangs in an area of 6 million people. There are small towns in the midwest w/ Meth problems that have more total violence.

Two of the attacks involved machetes ...thus they were cinematic and received a lot of press. It's a problem, but not that big of a one here.

The DC suburbs are still, statistically, like one of the safest areas of the country.

Now...the problems they have IN EL SALVADOR and CALIFORNIA w/ Salvadorian gangs are very real, but the extent to which gangs affect crime around here are highly exaggerated.

BigBadBrian
09-14-2005, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by steve
This article blows the problem w/ Salvadorian gangs here WAY (is there a bigger font available??) out of proportion.

Yes, several of the local police jurisdictions have created small task forces, including Spanish speaking officers, to investigate a FEW crimes, but that's just the thing...we're LITERALLY talking about about like, 5 attacks and 2 murders by "MS-13" in the past THREE of years in Northern VA/Suburban MD/DC. Quite literally about SEVEN violent crimes involving Salvadian gangs in an area of 6 million people. There are small towns in the midwest w/ Meth problems that have more total violence.

Two of the attacks involved machetes ...thus they were cinematic and received a lot of press. It's a problem, but not that big of a one here.

The DC suburbs are still, statistically, like one of the safest areas of the country.

Now...the problems they have IN EL SALVADOR and CALIFORNIA w/ Salvadorian gangs are very real, but the extent to which gangs affect crime around here are highly exaggerated.

Screw that.

I'm with Keeyth and Hardrock on this one.

Any and all gang violence should not be tolerated and needs to be exposed. To many mothers and fathers of all races and ethnicities don't know what their kids and young juveniles are up to.

To many young punks are just allowed to just "hang out." No good usually comes of that.

All gang violence should be dealt with harshly and any illegals should be deported IMMEDIATELY.

:gulp:

steve
09-14-2005, 04:22 PM
BBB - I agree with you: gang violence should not be tolerated.

I just think this particular ARTICLE is scapegoating illegal immigrants.
They are far from the source of most violence...including gang violence. Hell a lot of Salvadorian gang members are here LEGALLY.

The tone of the article is one of scaring soccer moms. The article is crap, and this is coming from someone who DOES believe we need to put the hammer down on ILLEGAL immigration (offset it by allowing more legal immigration) as well as gang violence.

ELVIS
09-14-2005, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by steve

Yes, several of the local police jurisdictions have created small task forces, including Spanish speaking officers, to investigate a FEW crimes, but that's just the thing...we're LITERALLY talking about about like, 5 attacks and 2 murders by "MS-13" in the past THREE of years in Northern VA/Suburban MD/DC.

Pales in comparison to the crime New Orleans was putting up with...

Maybe some of those displaced inner city crack and he-ron addicted black on black shootin' gold teeth mother fuckers can join an MS-13 gang, and do some more damage to society...

Elsewhere...

:elvis:

Keeyth
09-14-2005, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Screw that.

I'm with Keeyth and Hardrock on this one.

Any and all gang violence should not be tolerated and needs to be exposed. To many mothers and fathers of all races and ethnicities don't know what their kids and young juveniles are up to.

To many young punks are just allowed to just "hang out." No good usually comes of that.

All gang violence should be dealt with harshly and any illegals should be deported IMMEDIATELY.

:gulp:

Wow. Something BBB and I agree on??? What is this world coming to??:D Is this a first??;)

steve
09-14-2005, 06:38 PM
All of the 9/11 hijackers.
Tim McVeigh.
Unibomber.
The D.C. Snipers.
Waco Wakos.
Richard Reid
The thugs in New Orleans.

What do they all have in common?

None are illegal immigrants.

I'm not saying illegal immigration isn't a problem, or that MS-13 isn't a problem...but illegal immigration is only a PART of our problem with indescriminate killing.

I'm tired of reading BS that continuously makes it seem like the lynchpin of every problem we have.

DLR'sCock
09-14-2005, 07:40 PM
Originally posted by FORD
I'll take that two steps further......

1) Kick out all the "dual citizens" who can't make up their mind which country they're loyal to. Perle, Wolfowitz, Feith and all the rest of you fucking warmongering bastards, this means you. Rupert Murdoch as well.

2) Corporate CEO's who export labor to other countries and corporate offices to the Bahamas - GET THE FUCK OUT. And tax the shit out of the traitorous bastards.

I was thinking of getting dual citizenship with Ireland.....it makes it easier to travel through Europe.... ;)

I guess I would have to go too.....ahhhh Europe ain't so bad I guess...

But really, illegal aliens should go, but that ain't gonna happen...

FORD
09-14-2005, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by DLR'sCock
I was thinking of getting dual citizenship with Ireland.....it makes it easier to travel through Europe.... ;)

I guess I would have to go too.....ahhhh Europe ain't so bad I guess...

But really, illegal aliens should go, but that ain't gonna happen...

You would only be booted out for that reason if you were trying to start wars to benefit Ireland. In that respect, it's probably fortunate the Chimp supposedly stopped drinking, or he might feel the sudden urge to control the supply of Guinness and Bushmills :bottle:

Big Train
09-14-2005, 10:45 PM
Hilarious for the dramatic flair of this article. I live very close to East LA (I'm fairly close to Roth's neighborhood), I drive through there every day to work, my wife was born and raised there and works there, and the "Fear Factor" is just not there. This is designed to instill even more fear into the NRA, bunker-builder crowd.

Gang violence in LA is very real and very intense. However, a basic geography lesson the author should have learned is the majority of gang activity is the other side of downtown, into the Crenshaw area and beyond. But I digress.

I'm in agreement that gang membership should carry stiff penalties and a serious crackdown should happen. Penalties should be stiff, harsh and even excessive.

Keeyth
09-15-2005, 11:26 AM
Damn! You bring up the right subject, and you get almost ALL of us to agree... :D

Wow.

Angel
09-15-2005, 02:53 PM
I wrote this poem at 4am after yet another sleepless night when my kid was involved with gangs. Thankfully, he's out of that lifestyle now, but I HATE gangs, and yes deportation IMMEDIATELY as far as I'm concerned!

HOLD TIGHT TO YOUR CHILDREN
(A message from a parent of a gang member)

I wait for the police to come to my door,
To tell me my child doesn’t live anymore.
And I sit here feeling shame,
Knowing that somehow, I must be to blame.

For I couldn’t give him his weight in gold,
And now I’m left here, out in the cold.
Because the life that he leads, has only one end.
And as my heart bleeds, this message I send.

Hold tight to your children, they’re so very dear.
And the gangs that will steal them are so very near.
They’ll promise them riches, and money to burn.
And as they draw them in deeper,
For your child’s hug, you will yearn.

Our world has become so materialistic
In the gang scene, it’s almost ballistic.
Clothes and fast cars, a nice watch on their wrist,
Some of our teens, they think this is bliss.

You can’t send the “cops” to break down their door.
Because if you do, they’ll even the score.
All you can do is sit, hope and pray
That your child will return by the end of the day.

And as you wake on the morrow,
Your heart fills with sorrow
And your bones shake with dread.
Please don’t knock on my door, and tell me
….”He’s dead”

steve
09-15-2005, 05:11 PM
...and if you think that violence never solved a thing I differ
it solved some crackhead dealer down on 14th Street much quicker.

rustoffa
09-15-2005, 08:58 PM
This dude I know goes around and "tags" walls to incite gang wars. I asked him if he was part of the problem or part of the solution. He's fully cuntvinced that he's a paragon of virtue....he's all like, "fuck 'em...they always paint on my garage so I hope they blow each other's heads off."

DrMaddVibe
09-15-2005, 09:14 PM
http://rds.yahoo.com/S=96781308/K=hard+knock+life/v=2/SID=w/l=VDP/SIG=137d2m3d6/EXP=1126919508/*-http%3A//www.maverick.com/austinpowers/med/gm/goldmember_hardknocklife_video_0056.asx

FORD
09-15-2005, 11:07 PM
http://users.tpg.com.au/noelb/images/pic/evil-sesame-street.gif
Who are the gangstas in your neighborhood?
in your neighborhood?
in your neighbor hood?

Yeah, who are the gangstas in your neighborhood?
They're the people that you meet each day......

Cathedral
09-16-2005, 12:22 AM
Malkin is a US citizen, legally.
And she does make valid points...

But i just want to fuck her brains out cause she's got a fine body on her.