PDA

View Full Version : Chinese Admit: 'we Can't Tell Each Other Apart, Either!'

Matt White
09-14-2005, 02:14 PM
By ANGUS FENWICK

DESPITE centuries of accusing Caucasians of racism for claiming they can't tell Chinese people apart, the Chinese admitted today that they, too, have trouble distinguishing each other.

Addressing the United Nations General Assembly, Chinese Ambassador Wang Guangya, 54, stated, "The problem has grown to epic proportions. It's hurting us in business, in culture, and in our personal lives. The truth is that we all look very much alike."

The president of the China National Offshore Oil Corporation was recently interviewed for an hour on China's most prestigious talk show before it was discovered that the "president" was actually a Shanghai fisherman.

At the Golden Horse Awards this year, China's version of the Oscars, Mei Mei Yoon, 32, was awarded Best Actress and a pretender had the nerve to walk up onstage to accept the award even though the real Mei Mei Yoon was sitting in the audience. "Even my mother thought the pretender was me," says Yoon. And Beijing shopkeeper Xiao Chen, 27, proposed marriage to someone he thought was his girlfriend, Hui Ying -- and even made love to her -- before the real Hui Ying arrived home late from a meeting. "We ask the world for any helpful suggestions to deal with this embarrassing problem," entreats Guangya.

At least the media thinks it was Guangya.

Mezro
09-14-2005, 03:39 PM
Mezro...I can tell the females apart...with my cock...

thome
09-14-2005, 03:43 PM
and even made love to her -- before the real Hui Ying arrived home late from a meeting. "

I made that mistake to but my wife said im not a Blonde you bastard.

Matt White
09-14-2005, 03:45 PM
"Soggy Rice...No taste Nice!!!'

"Smart!!!"

Dave's Bitch
09-14-2005, 07:42 PM
LMAO that is fucking hilarious