PDA

View Full Version : Courtney Love: I Gave Ted Nugent Oral Sex At Age 12

Mr Walker
03-24-2004, 09:30 AM
Courtney Love phoned into the Howard Stern Show on Monday before eventually coming into the studio where she made the shocking allegation that one of the first times she had oral sex was with Ted Nugent. She said she was young and she didn't want to say exactly how old she was, but eventually confessed she was 12-year-old -- which would have made Nugent approximately 28 years old at the time. The New York Post attempted to contact Nugent for a response but was unsuccessful. Moderators at Nugent's official forum deleted the only thread asking about the topic as evidenced by the forum's search giving a file not found error for the matched thread. She added it was a long time ago and she didn't even have breasts yet. As for the battle with Sharon Osbourne after her comments to son Jack about using Oxycontin, Courtney said Sharon is blaming her for her son's drug use and she had nothing to do with it. Check out a recap of the bizarre appearance at MarksFriggin.com.

FORD
03-24-2004, 10:33 AM
Guess that makes him a Ted-ophile, then?.

Fuckin A Ted. I managed to turn that skanky ho down when she was an adult. You couldn't do it when she was TWELVE???

No more morality bullshit from you, Mr Nuge. Guess now we know why he was dressed as a priest in that Damn Yankees video :mad:

Ally_Kat
03-24-2004, 10:35 AM
um, Ford, this is Courtney Love. I don't take what she says too seriously

Full Bug
03-24-2004, 10:36 AM
Its hard to take anything Love says seriously, she is a nutcase......

Full Bug
03-24-2004, 10:38 AM
Get out of my head Kat, we both said the same thing at the same time, lol.....:D

FORD
03-24-2004, 10:50 AM
Yeah, she's psychotic, no doubt about that. But why would she say something on a nationally syndicated radio show that would open her up to a lawsuit?

I think she has enough legal problems. And Nugent controls his own website, so he's obviously aware of the charges. If I were him, and had nothing to hide, I would have denied it immediately, and let my fans rip her ass up on the board.

Who knows. they're both worthless as far as I'm concerned.

High Life Man
03-24-2004, 11:05 AM
Originally posted by FORD
I managed to turn that skanky ho down when she was an adult.

More info please! :D

Mr Walker
03-24-2004, 11:11 AM
Umm....
I'd fuck her!
I have a thing for psychotic chicks with borderline personality disorders and substance abuse issues.

Full Bug
03-24-2004, 11:13 AM
But why would she say something on a nationally syndicated radio show that would open her up to a lawsuit?
Because she is one of those people that suffer from foot in mouth problems, ants have more grey matter then her......

Full Bug
03-24-2004, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by Mr Walker

I have a thing for psychotic chicks with borderline personality disorders and substance abuse issues.
Hey! Stay away from my girlfriend......:D

Sarge
03-24-2004, 11:17 AM
Umm....
I'd fuck her!

She is one skanky looking and acting beatch.
I don't think i could do that...

rustoffa
03-24-2004, 11:19 AM
But why would she say something on a nationally syndicated radio show that would open her up to a lawsuit?

Who knows. they're both worthless as far as I'm concerned.

Publicity,pure and simple.
Guess we can infer wang dang sweet poontang wasn't about her eh?Phewww-weee!

Mr Walker
03-24-2004, 11:23 AM
Ted wants to dedicate a song to that rank Olympia pussy!

Mr Walker
03-24-2004, 11:29 AM
"You Can Yank Me
and You Can Crank Me
but don't you wake up
and don't you accuse me of pedophilic actions on a nationally syndicated radio program you silly tramp!"

FORD
03-24-2004, 11:43 AM
Ted wants to dedicate a song to that rank Olympia pussy!

Hey, she lived here for a while, but we don't claim her!

She's actually rank Eugene pussy, if I remember correctly. Her dad was a bigtime Deadhead.

FORD
03-24-2004, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by High Life Man
More info please! :D

It was at this halloween party in the late 80's. Obviously before she was famous. Before she met Kurt as far as I know. She was dressed up as a vampire nun, and I asked her if the teeth were real, so she proceeded to bite me on the neck.

Ordinarily, this would have been a turn on, but she was drunk off her ass, chain-smoking, and looked like a walking biological laboratory of diseases that a condom (which I didn't have on me at the time anyway) wouldn't have saved me from. I decided to pass on that.

Seshmeister
03-24-2004, 11:53 AM
We trolled that board a while back, they run a tight regime and Nugent does post there regularly. You're not allowed to post anything even hinting at mild criticism of Nugent there.

Bunch of fucked up weirdos.

Nugent used to boast about how he set up a bird table in his yard and shoots a few songbirds off of it each morning...

Cheers!

:gulp:

WACF
03-24-2004, 12:29 PM
Courtney Love....would be hard to believe anything she said.

One messed up tired old whore.

Nuge though....who knows...funny she never spouted about it before now.
Most likely just looking for attention...

Mr Walker
03-24-2004, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by WACF
Courtney Love....would be hard to believe anything she said.

One messed up tired old whore.

Nuge though....who knows...funny she never spouted about it before now.
Most likely just looking for attention...

Out of all the names she could have possibly dropped to get attention, why would she choose Nugent...

There must be some small grain of reality in what is being dismissed as a delusion.

BTW, you a better man that I am FORD, if she would have bit me on the neck, I would have mounted her right there.

Igosplut
03-24-2004, 12:34 PM

Fuckin A Ted. I managed to turn that skanky ho down when she was an adult. You couldn't do it when she was TWELVE???

He didnt have to steam clean her first.........

lesfunk
03-24-2004, 12:56 PM
I knew she was good for something...

Top Jimmy
03-24-2004, 01:44 PM
He HAS admitted in the past, that his only addiction in life that he absolutely could not control .....was p-u-s-s-y..........like Gene $immon$...he says that he would fuck just about anything that moved....and seeing how she looks all old now...I bet she looked older than she was back then...he probably thought..."Heysweet sixteen....c'mere and KNOB me!!"

Mr Walker
03-24-2004, 01:52 PM
I don't care what Ms Love does or says... as long as she stays away from my boy Jack White.
He don't need her ruining his life.

twonabomber
03-24-2004, 01:58 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
We trolled that board a while back, they run a tight regime and Nugent does post there regularly. You're not allowed to post anything even hinting at mild criticism of Nugent there.

does Starks run that board, too? :D

PHOENIX
03-24-2004, 03:16 PM
Ford have you turned down many women in your life?

WACF
03-24-2004, 04:14 PM
Out of all the names she could have possibly dropped to get attention, why would she choose Nugent...

There must be some small grain of reality in what is being dismissed as a delusion.

True enough....but....12????

My oldest is 11 and have a hard time thinking Nugent would do that...let alone a 12 year old would want too.
I don't know what kind of childhood Love had but 12?!?

And yes...I know it happens...I live under the illusion your upbringing and enviroment has more of a factor on such things...especially at 12.

FORD
03-24-2004, 07:06 PM
Originally posted by PHOENIX
Ford have you turned down many women in your life?

Not many. Who knows, if I hadn't had better at the time, and had about three more beers, it might have happenned. I'm sure most people had a skanky ho like that in their past somewhere. It's just that yours didn't become famous by some perversion of the laws of the universe.

Viking
03-24-2004, 07:47 PM
It was probably the neighbor's dog she blew, but she was too high on airplane glue to remember it right......

rustoffa
03-24-2004, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by Viking
It was probably the neighbor's dog she blew, but she was too high on airplane glue to remember it right......

Nuge probably showed her the taxidermied mule room or some shit...

alexpgrimes
03-24-2004, 11:01 PM
I'm sure he wasn't the only guy she blew at 12. Probably how she got her lunch money for school.

Cult of Roth
03-24-2004, 11:24 PM
She was probably high out of her skull, blowing some other guy while "wango tango" was blasting on a stereo nearby..and just got it a bit mixed up the next morning.

lucky wilbury
03-25-2004, 01:20 AM
she's done so many drugs she can't remember what she did 12 days ago let alone when she was 12. one of these days she'll confess she had kurt killed. thats something you can belive. remember people dead people leave "legiable" set of finger prints if they killed themselves!

Mr Walker
03-25-2004, 08:56 AM
Anybody see that 'Kurt & Courtney' documentary.

Here's a true story...
My best friend left New Jersey to go out to Hollywood and try to make it in a rock n roll band back in the late 80s - early 90s. He never really made it, but wound up staying out in LA just the same.
Long before this story broke in the tabloids, he called me up one night and said "Dude, remember that band The Mentors that wore the black hoods and sang about eating chicks out on their period? Well I met the singer El Duce in a bar last night and he told me this story about how Courtney Love offered him money to whack kurt Cobain."
I can't remember the date of the phone call, but I do remember that it was well before Curt's "suicide" and El Duce's "accidental" death.

WACF
03-25-2004, 10:34 AM
Fuck...that is just fucked up.

Why would she want Kurt wacked?

No doubt she is in a different world...but someone killed?

Was there any speculation on whether it was not suicide?

Roy Munson
03-25-2004, 12:38 PM
It was at this halloween party in the late 80's. Obviously before she was famous. Before she met Kurt as far as I know. She was dressed up as a vampire nun, and I asked her if the teeth were real, so she proceeded to bite me on the neck.

Ordinarily, this would have been a turn on, but she was drunk off her ass, chain-smoking, and looked like a walking biological laboratory of diseases that a condom (which I didn't have on me at the time anyway) wouldn't have saved me from. I decided to pass on that.

Wow. That's a cool story. Just think! We might have had Francis Bean Wallbanger? LOL

I'm torn on how I feel about Courtney. On one hand, I do find her EXTREMELY sexy...sorry.

On the other hand she is the most annoying bitch I've ever seen and is the reason that Kurt is dead. So, the hell with her.

FORD, are you around the Aberdeen area? My borther-in-law grew up there and went to school with Harvey Wallbanger. He can't remember Kurt, though.

Roy Munson
03-25-2004, 12:42 PM

Here's a true story...
My best friend left New Jersey to go out to Hollywood and try to make it in a rock n roll band back in the late 80s - early 90s. He never really made it, but wound up staying out in LA just the same.
Long before this story broke in the tabloids, he called me up one night and said "Dude, remember that band The Mentors that wore the black hoods and sang about eating chicks out on their period? Well I met the singer El Duce in a bar last night and he told me this story about how Courtney Love offered him money to whack kurt Cobain."
I can't remember the date of the phone call, but I do remember that it was well before Curt's "suicide" and El Duce's "accidental" death.

"Eating out my woman one night and something tasted weird. Ran to the mirror, saw blood on my beard!"

Bitch is on the Rag

The Mentors fucking rock! "Up the Dose" is one of the funniest records ever made.

BrownSound1
03-25-2004, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Sarge
She is one skanky looking and acting beatch.
I don't think i could do that...

Hell why not...you fuck POJO in the ass all the time.

lucky wilbury
03-25-2004, 04:23 PM
Fuck...that is just fucked up.

Why would she want Kurt wacked?

No doubt she is in a different world...but someone killed?

three simple words: sid and nancy. she wanted to be just like them but she didn't want to off herself because then she wouldn't get the pubiclity and the noterity.

Was there any speculation on whether it was not suicide?

only in the press.

lucky wilbury
03-25-2004, 04:24 PM

i saw it. interesting to say the least.

BrownSound1
03-25-2004, 04:35 PM
Kurt Blowbrains....now that was a death that really surprised me and upset me. coughBULLSHITcough

Eyes of the Night
03-30-2004, 06:56 AM
Love as been fucking up A LOT latley and it's not like her to do so ... she's outta control ...

lucky wilbury
04-02-2004, 12:07 AM
dateline nbc is going to have a 2 hr special on kurt and courtney fri at 8 pm. check your local listings to be sure of time and channel.

FORD
04-02-2004, 10:09 AM
Hard to believe it's been 10 years since we lost Kurt :(

LoungeMachine
09-17-2004, 10:40 PM
Not many. Who knows, if I hadn't had better at the time, and had about three more beers, it might have happenned. I'm sure most people had a skanky ho like that in their past somewhere. It's just that yours didn't become famous by some perversion of the laws of the universe.

Speaking of skanks past, there WAS this one....

This too was circa '86, in Seattle, and I was playing the usual dive clubs for a living. Pier 70, Central, Saratoga Trunk, Prime Rib Palace, and of course The Riviera. Met the stereotypical rocker slut between sets, and made plans to hook up later at 13 Coins. Yada, Yada, Yada, went back to her place, proceeded to exchange fluids, and mid way through she decides this is a good time to regale me with her story of having BANGED DLR ON THE 1984 TOUR. This is mid-coitus, mind you.

Many since have had the Lounge Love, but this slice sticks in my mind to this day. Name long forgotten, barely picture the face, but can still hear the "I fucked DLR" anecdote.

Fucking the Star Fucker, if you will.

LoungeMachine
09-17-2004, 10:42 PM
I wouldn't fuck Courtney Love with BigBadBrian's dick

If he had one

Warham
09-17-2004, 10:47 PM
Fuckin' whore.

:D

LoungeMachine
09-17-2004, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Fuckin' whore.

:D

Former whore.

Im married now

whoring days behind me:D

freak
09-17-2004, 11:14 PM
Guess that makes him a Ted-ophile, then?.

No more morality bullshit from you, Mr Nuge. Guess now we know why he was dressed as a priest in that Damn Yankees video :mad:

You really need to consider the source of that statement.

If Courtney Love ever connected with reality, it was only a glancing blow.

freak
09-17-2004, 11:20 PM
Umm....
I'd fuck her!

Me ex-wife is single still, I hear...
You want I should call her and set something up?

No, wait..You said BORDERLINE disorders.

Sorry, she may be a bit more than you can handle.

HELLVIS
09-19-2004, 12:05 AM
No, that's how she was able to save her lunch money to buy airplane glue to sniff up that honker. It was a great way for a vegetarian/addict to get protein.:D

Panamark
09-19-2004, 05:07 AM
Ah, THE NUGE !!

The Man, The family Provider, The pillar of society.

I wonder which one his wife and family prefers ?
Freshly murdered animals from the wild, or Daddy
sticking his cock into a childs mouth ???

(Sorry I couldnt help it !! :p )

SweetSecrets
09-19-2004, 12:56 PM

Here's a true story...

YEA! I've seen it! It is totally true! She killed him! Her own father says, "IT WOULDN'T SURPRISE ME IF SHE DID!"

THAT IS HER OWN DAD!!! I don't care what kind of person you are....when a daddy can say that about their little girl...YA KNOW THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG!

eddieheck2000
10-01-2004, 05:40 AM
she is a hot skank. but then i am a sick perverted man.

Panamark
10-01-2004, 07:05 AM
"THE NUGE"

What a Man !!! 12 year old !!!!! (YIKES !!!!)
How come celebrities never get jailed for this shit ??

Courtney ??? She is NASTY........ CAPITAL "N"

tyler412
10-06-2004, 01:30 AM
I GOT TO BE A ROCK STAR- TED HAS EARNED MY RESPECT NOW

Nitro Express
08-05-2012, 04:03 AM
True enough....but....12????

My oldest is 11 and have a hard time thinking Nugent would do that...let alone a 12 year old would want too.
I don't know what kind of childhood Love had but 12?!?

And yes...I know it happens...I live under the illusion your upbringing and enviroment has more of a factor on such things...especially at 12.

I was watching the commentary on the Easy Rider DVD. Dennis Hopper and Peter Fonda said they filmed the movie at a real hippie commune. One of the hippies was the guy who played Grizzly Adams. Hopper made the comment that that commune was one of the better ones but many were just taken over by dominant males who abused the women and children. Courtney Love said she was abused by her father who had a short stint of being the Grateful Dead's manager.

You have to be a sick adult to want to do anything sexual with a 12 year old.

envy_me
08-05-2012, 01:17 PM
Courtney is so gross, she looks dirty and smelly. In other words, she is perfect for Ted.
And I thought I couldn't have lower opinion of him. Guess I was wrong.

I believe her, even though she's a skank. Why would she make it up, and if she was gonna make it up she could have chosen someone else. Someone more famous, more interesting, less crazy, better looking. He is on the lowest level, I personally would deny even meeting him. It takes a big woman not to be embaressed to admit having his stink-pole in her mouth. They are both equaly discusting.

This could be a beginning of a beautiful love story.

Seshmeister
08-05-2012, 01:21 PM
This is an old story of course.

Nugent did have the option to sue if she did just make it up and chose not too...

clarathecarrot
08-05-2012, 02:34 PM
This is an old story of course.

Nugent did have the option to sue if she did just make it up and chose not too...

Explain to me this ..What is the difference of responding to this or having your lawyer do it in private.

Courtney Love claimed last night on Twitter that Dave Grohl had sex with her daughter Frances Bean Cobain. Dave Grohl has responded with the following statement:

“Unfortunately Courtney is on another hateful twitter rant. These new accusations are upsetting, offensive and absolutely untrue.”

http://grungereport.net/?p=11358

This claim would more than likely be about the time Cuntney spent all of her settlement money from Curts death and was suing Grohl.

Courtneys daughter has a protection order against her for robbing her blind.

I think she sais anything to just be seen as somewhat interesting anything anytime for any reason.

I also have met women like her and she may have no idea when or even if she is having sex, durring, before or aftrer. So, her claims are maybe 25% of the actuall times she has been, rammed.

I also want everyone to know I am more against Courtney................... and TJMKID suing The Nuge for back child support, than pro Ted.

envy_me
08-05-2012, 02:39 PM
Explain to me this ..What is the difference of responding to this or having your lawyer do it in private.

Courtney Love claimed last night on Twitter that Dave Grohl had sex with her daughter Frances Bean Cobain. Dave Grohl has responded with the following statement:

“Unfortunately Courtney is on another hateful twitter rant. These new accusations are upsetting, offensive and absolutely untrue.”

http://grungereport.net/?p=11358

I think she sais anything to just be seen as somewhat interesting anything anytime for any reason.

I also have met women like her and she may have no idea when or even if she is having sex, durring before or aftrer so her claims are maybe 25% of the actuall times she has been rammed.

This claim would more than likely be about the time Cuntney spent all of her settlment money from curts death and was suing Grohl.

I also want everyone to know I am more against Courtney and TJMKID suing the nuge for back child support, than pro Ted

Please, don't compare apples and oranges. Dave Grohl is a great man. Ted Nugent is a waste of a human life. She maybe lies sometimes, but not always. Let's see Ted sue her.

clarathecarrot
08-05-2012, 02:50 PM
Please, don't compare apples and oranges. Dave Grohl is a great man. Ted Nugent is a waste of a human life. She maybe lies sometimes, but not always. Let's see Ted sue her.

Ted probably already has, honey.

Justifying this twats claims in the press is not the best defense..by Grohl speaking on the subject he may have stuck foot in mouth.

Even if completely innocent wich I am sure he is.

I bet rock Stars of Roth,Nugent,Jagger, stature get 500 suits for paternity every fucking year, same with basketball players and other men with power and money.

envy_me
08-05-2012, 02:55 PM
Ted probably already has, honey.

Justifying this twats claims in the press is not the best defense..by Grohl speaking on the subject he may have stuck foot in mouth.

Even if completely innocent wich I am sure he is.

I bet rock Stars of Roth,Nugent,Jagger, stature get 500 suits for paternity every fucking year, same with basketball players and other men with power and money.

"probably" doesn't mean anything, honey.

You're putting Ted in the rock STAR category :D Lol, with Roth and Jagger :D

clarathecarrot
08-05-2012, 03:02 PM
"probably" doesn't mean anything, honey.

You're putting Ted in the rock STAR category :D Lol, with Roth and Jagger :D

Ok, sugar pookie bottoms, nobody is a rockstar, can I get that sammiches,now......?

envy_me
08-05-2012, 03:05 PM
Ok, sugar pookie bottoms, nobody is a rockstar, can I get that sammiches,now......?

Sweety, there are plenty of rockstars, Ted just isn't one of them ;-) No sammiches for you.

jhale667
08-05-2012, 03:13 PM
Sweety, there are plenty of rockstars, Ted just isn't one of them ;-) No sammiches for you.

Bonus points for going sammich nazi on Thomocarrot. :lmao:

VAiN
08-05-2012, 03:16 PM
I have no doubt that dirtbag Ted blew a batch across cuntney's gums.. Whether or not Dave Grohl got a piece of the Bean doesn't mean shit. She's an adult.

Dave's Bitch
08-05-2012, 03:16 PM
Holy thread resurrection:bigwink:

I think Courtney Love is a very boring person who made boring music and has to make up stories to brighten up her boring life

envy_me
08-05-2012, 03:18 PM
Bonus points for going sammich nazi on Thomocarrot. :lmao:

Lol :D
This guy is just embaressing himself. Mentioning Nugent in the same sentence as Dave and Jagger, lol :D Ted is probably carrots "south will rise again"-boyfrend.

binnie
08-05-2012, 03:27 PM
Holy thread resurrection:bigwink:

I think Courtney Love is a very boring person who made boring music and has to make up stories to brighten up her boring life

Indeed. Hole were not good by any definition of the term.

jhale667
08-05-2012, 03:36 PM
Indeed. Hole were not good by any definition of the term.

Except for that one album Kurt wrote for her...which still kinda sucked, but far less ;)

binnie
08-05-2012, 03:38 PM
Actually, the best one is probably the one that Billy Corgan wrote a lot of.

But even then, it's nothing more than a cheap thrill.....The Distillers are far, far better.

Nitro Express
08-05-2012, 03:54 PM
Good music in it's purest form tells a story. It moves people. This is Courtney at her best and you can just feel the disfunction, anger, and the victimization. Good stuff for as long as the song lasts and you have had your fill. More is too much.

Also, if you are going to make a long-term living in music you can't be a one trick pony and really, you have to be a real musician improving and exploring your craft. If you are off the cuff your management are going to milk all they can out of you as quickly as possible and then move on when you are too much of a pain to deal with anymore and no longer pack em in.

Courtney had a run in music and acting. She's too much of a loose cannon to go anywhere long-term at any serious level. If you were a manager would you want anything to do with her? Would you want to put money into her hoping to get a return?

One hit wonder but I do like the 15 minutes of disfunction.

envy_me
08-05-2012, 03:55 PM
If you wanna hear a girl band that rocks, check out Crucified Barbara.

Nitro Express
08-05-2012, 03:58 PM
I mean this is entertaining because it's disturbing, freaky, and weird. You will watch it once but honestly after the first view you are done.

Seshmeister
08-05-2012, 03:59 PM
Also, if you are going to make a long-term living in music you can't be a one trick pony

I'm not sure she even has one.

She's probably done them though...

Dave's Bitch
08-05-2012, 04:00 PM
Also, if you are going to make a long-term living in music you can't be a one trick pony and really, you have to be a real musician improving and exploring your craft.

I dunno,Poison are still around

envy_me
08-05-2012, 04:04 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nc7RmgMrlc&feature=related

clarathecarrot
08-05-2012, 04:05 PM
Lol :D
This guy is just embaressing himself. Mentioning Nugent in the same sentence as Dave and Jagger, lol :D Ted is probably carrots "south will rise again"-boyfrend.

https://www.morrisonhotelgallery.com/images/medium/van%20halen%20ted%20nugent%20backstage%202.JPG

http://farm2.staticflickr.com/1436/1312695984_fb1b55e2c1_z.jpg?zz=1

clarathecarrot
08-05-2012, 04:12 PM
I am glad I have not been a slave to trends or bought albums or cd's because some magazine or trendy person said you aren't in the know if you don't buy or listen to or have seen live acts like Cuntney Love.

I am starting to wonder if simply being up on a stage is enough for people to forget themselves and be completely hipmtized by a fucking pair of syringe festering ulserated tits.

Blinded by the lights by, flash in the pan, nothing.

clarathecarrot
08-05-2012, 04:18 PM
I wonder how many 10s of thousands of 15 14 16 and 17 year old girls have gotten backstage dressed like street walking sluts and fucked every single on of your all's "heros".

Sorry, 100s of thousands.

The goddamned rapist Bubbah Clinton sais a blowjob isn't sex, so what is it to you, if it is a 12 year old courtney loves mouth.

Some of this shit is unreal to me.

and wierd double standards..

envy_me
08-05-2012, 04:21 PM
https://www.morrisonhotelgallery.com/images/medium/van%20halen%20ted%20nugent%20backstage%202.JPG

http://farm2.staticflickr.com/1436/1312695984_fb1b55e2c1_z.jpg?zz=1

Any douche can take a picture with a rockstar, even Ted. And he was pretty laid back in those days, now he is a complete lunatic.

envy_me
08-05-2012, 04:22 PM
Puts the whole Hole thing in perspective, doesn't it? These girls are fantastic, unlike that trash skank.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L1r9Stf4SL4&feature=related

clarathecarrot
08-05-2012, 04:23 PM
Any douche can take a picture with a rockstar, even Ted. And he was pretty laid back in those days, now he is a complete lunatic.

He has always been nuts, you crazy no sammich making .....grrrrrr

envy_me
08-05-2012, 04:27 PM
I wonder how many 10s of thousands of 15 14 16 and 17 year old girls have gotten backstage dressed like street walking sluts and fucked every single on of your all's "heros".

Sorry, 100s of thousands.

The goddamned rapist Bubbah Clinton sais a blowjob isn't sex, so what is it to you, if it is a 12 year old courtney loves mouth.

Some of this shit is unreal to me.

and wierd double standards..

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

Clinton was in trouble, he would have clinged to any excuse he could come up with.

Pretty big difference between 15, 16 and 17 and 12. Here in Sweden the legal age is 15. At 12 you aren't even in puberty. And you are just making assumptions about other musicians to defend that rolemodel of yours. Shut up!

envy_me
08-05-2012, 04:27 PM
He has always been nuts, you crazy no sammich making .....grrrrrr

Yeah, he just hid it pretty well in those days.

clarathecarrot
08-05-2012, 04:33 PM
SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

Clinton was in trouble, he would have clinged to any excuse he could come up with.

Pretty big difference between 15, 16 and 17 and 12. Here in Sweden the legal age is 15. At 12 you aren't even in puberty. And you are just making assumptions about other musicians to defent that rolemodel of yours. Shut up!

You should have seen all the assholes that use to come around this board. I bet there are 500 threads on it,defending the, "Not Sex" of the Presidential Quote, that it is not defined as sexual in any way, theory,.. to vindicate their Hero White Water Coke Importer Clinton and his dike wife.

97% of all "ticket sales" and album purchases are by 12 to 15 year olds. I saw 20 live concerts before I was 16 and all the bitches going back stage,.... honey ? weren't 30 year old super models .

Do the math and get over it.

clarathecarrot
08-05-2012, 04:39 PM
SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

Pretty big difference between 15, 16 and 17 and 12. Here in Sweden the legal age is 15. At 12 you aren't even in puberty. And you are just making assumptions about other musicians to defent that rolemodel of yours. Shut up!

My role model was Sid Vicious that was how I dressed ...like a shit punk greaser. .

My facorite Rock Singer was Rod Stewart and still is.

clarathecarrot
08-05-2012, 04:44 PM
Yeah, he just hid it pretty well in those days.

I can't stand arguing with you I have some notion you might be a girl and if you ain't my girl it seems like it isn't a argument...that can be solved.. eventually ...some kind of mutual agreement... it is like I am just picking a fight with a girl .

Not my style at all.

envy_me
08-05-2012, 04:53 PM
I can't stand arguing with you I have some notion you might be a girl and if you ain't my girl it seems like it isn't a argument...that can be solved.. eventually ...some kind of mutual agreement... it is like I am just picking a fight with a girl .

Not my style at all.

I am just still furious at you about that other thing you did.

Seshmeister
08-05-2012, 05:00 PM
SHUT THE FUCK UP!!

The legal age in Spain is 13 and in the Vatican City, 14.

jhale667
08-05-2012, 05:01 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7bji5IvDs1qfyqv8o1_500.jpg

Blaze
08-05-2012, 05:05 PM
Courtney did not become dysfunctional by having a wholesome healthy childhood. Predators look for and prey on the weak (for whatever exploits they may be) that includes Courtney as an adult. Some PTSD victims, such as Courtney, must relive trauma over and over. Courtney could easily be a case study volumes thick, but there are untold numbers of Courtneys within the general population and they are just as sad and traumatic when they are unable (for whatever reason) to heal.

envy_me
08-05-2012, 05:07 PM
in the Vatican City, 14.

But just for girls right? Boys are legal from much younger age :D

clarathecarrot
08-05-2012, 05:14 PM
I am just still furious at you about that other thing you did.

I don't give a fuck, I swore off women years ago, cause your all nuts.

So, I bombed your thread, most of mine and the other posters here have there's bombed constantly, nature of the beast.

All is quiet in the forest on my end.

envy_me
08-05-2012, 05:24 PM

So, I bombed your thread, most of mine and the other posters here have there's bombed constantly, nature of the beast.

All is quiet in the forest on my end.

I gave you a chance to delete it, and you didn't.

clarathecarrot
08-05-2012, 05:40 PM
I gave you a chance to delete it, and you didn't.

No flowers from me ever, deal with it.

Beer Time !

**** ( please write back,that's what you always do as soon as we get to talking your out of the room popping a beer!!!)***

*****(Then I can remember why i am single and a happy )****

envy_me
08-05-2012, 05:42 PM
*****(Then I can remember why i am single and a happy )****

Cose nobody wants you?

clarathecarrot
08-05-2012, 05:48 PM
Cose nobody wants you?

***(Takes long satisfying smooth drink of his beer, ice cold and DELICIOUS!!!!)***

To know me is to loathe me.

Dave's Bitch
08-05-2012, 05:56 PM
So yea i would not be surprised if the Courtney Love thing was not true......

envy_me
08-05-2012, 05:58 PM
***(Takes long satisfying smooth drink of his beer, ice cold and DELICIOUS!!!!)***

To know me is to loathe me.

You should have just deleted the picture...

clarathecarrot
08-05-2012, 06:09 PM

****(popps second ... sipps the beer, feels the refreshing feeling of,.. wondering wich dive bar the boys are at.??????)****

TJMKID
08-05-2012, 06:19 PM
****(popps second ... feels the refreshing feeling of,.. ****

Dreamin' about your Daddy's sticky goo sliding down yer throat again, dippy?

Typical Sunday night for ewe.

:yo:

envy_me
08-05-2012, 06:22 PM

LMAO!!

I love you!! Will you marry me?

clarathecarrot
08-05-2012, 06:24 PM

Awesome!!! where did you find that sentence,in your own head...?

clarathecarrot
08-05-2012, 06:30 PM
DOUBLE AWESOME !!!...if you are Lucky TMKid Nazi she will send you some of this good stuff ,like I get my emails once a week..!!

CRANKIT!

envy_me
08-05-2012, 06:31 PM
Awesome!!! where did you find that sentence,in your own head...?

He probably did, thats the sane way. Not everybody hears voices like you do...

TJMKID
08-05-2012, 07:32 PM
LMAO!! I love you!! Will you marry me?

Don't mind this Clara-Cuntie ---- he's a child-rapist wannabe working overtime to defend similar garbage like the Nuge.

I've had skidmarks with more IQ than this joke.

clarathecarrot
08-05-2012, 07:40 PM
Don't mind this Clara-Cuntie ---- he's a child-rapist wannabe working overtime to defend similar garbage like the Nuge.

I've had skidmarks with more IQ than this joke.

Tell me more ,... what are these skid marks like, I have never had that ..is it interesting..?

Do you wash the skid marks or throw your tightie whities in the trash..after reading them..?

You must have gone thru thousands to learn the awesome ability to read them, like some shamanism..?

Angel
08-05-2012, 07:56 PM

WRONG! It's a cardinal sin to delete a post!!!!

Blaze
08-05-2012, 08:26 PM
WRONG! It's a cardinal sin to delete a post!!!!
????

Cardinal Sin may refer to:

Seven deadly sins, often called the "cardinal sins"
Mortal sin (Catholicism)
The three Cardinal Sins (Judaism), see Self-sacrifice under Jewish law

The Seven Deadly Sins, also known as the Capital Vices or Cardinal Sins, is a classification of objectionable vices

luxuria (lechery/lust)
gula (gluttony)
avaritia (avarice/greed)
acedia (acedia/discouragement/sloth)
ira (wrath)
invidia (envy)
superbia (pride)

In Roman Catholic moral theology, a mortal sin, as distinct from a venial sin, must meet all of the following conditions:

Its subject must be a grave (or serious) matter.
It must be committed with full knowledge, both of the sin and of the gravity of the offense (no one is considered ignorant of the principles of the moral law, which are inborn as part of human knowledge, but these principles can be misunderstood in a particular context).
It must be committed with deliberate and complete consent, enough for it to have been a personal decision to commit the sin.

The requirement of self-sacrifice

Yehareg ve'al ya'avor ("Let him be killed rather than transgress") refers to the requirement to give one's life rather than transgress a law. Although ordinarily one is permitted to transgress halakha when a life is in danger, certain situations require one to give his or her life.
Three exceptional sins
There are three sins for which one is always required to die rather than transgress:

idolatry
sexual misconduct such as incest, adultery, (see sexual immorality prohibited by Torah)
murder

Nitro Express
08-05-2012, 09:15 PM
Courtney did not become dysfunctional by having a wholesome healthy childhood. Predators look for and prey on the weak (for whatever exploits they may be) that includes Courtney as an adult. Some PTSD victims, such as Courtney, must relive trauma over and over. Courtney could easily be a case study volumes thick, but there are untold numbers of Courtneys within the general population and they are just as sad and traumatic when they are unable (for whatever reason) to heal.

Why would she lie about sucking Ted Nugent's dong? What's the purpose and what does it serve? Also 12 year old kids normally don't suck older guys dicks. If the story is true I smell child prostitution here. Courtney Love could have been an addict at 12 and she had to do sexual acts to get her fix from her pimp. She did say her father abused her and let others abuse her. Some dark shit went on in hippieland actually.

Many adult addicts were abused children. Self medication it is.

Seshmeister
08-05-2012, 10:41 PM
She's not the most reliable witness but if she had said it on radio to an audience of millions I think most innocent people would have sued and Ted chose not to...

TJMKID
08-05-2012, 11:10 PM
She's not the most reliable witness but if she had said it on radio to an audience of millions I think most innocent people would have sued and Ted chose not to...

Exactly ---- innocent people fiercely defend themselves against serious allegations like this ---- Nugent's only response was to have his website moderators erase any mention of it from his official forum.

Nuge is guilty as hell of child rape and should be rotting in prison.

Seshmeister
08-05-2012, 11:14 PM
I hung around at his website for a couple of weeks back in the earlier days of forums about 8 or 10 years ago, funnily enough posing as Joe Rogan. :)

A few times Nugent posted pretty extreme stuff which he or his Webmaster would then delete the next day I guess after having second thoughts.

I remember him starting a thread recommending to people how it was cool to set up bird tables and then practice shooting songbirds in the mornings from his porch each morning over breakfast. He left that one up for a couple of days.

envy_me
08-06-2012, 04:39 AM
I hung around at his website for a couple of weeks back in the earlier days of forums about 8 or 10 years ago, funnily enough posing as Joe Rogan. :)

A few times Nugent posted pretty extreme stuff which he or his Webmaster would then delete the next day I guess after having second thoughts.

I remember him starting a thread recommending to people how it was cool to set up bird tables and then practice shooting songbirds in the mornings from his porch each morning over breakfast. He left that one up for a couple of days.

That is so discusting. Either he is Satan personified or he has some frontal lobe damege. A normal, sane person doesn't do that. I don't wish this to many people but the world would be a better place if Nugent died.

LoungeMachine
08-06-2012, 04:42 AM

Lmao @ Joe Rogan...... too funny.

Anytime I think about how low rung some of our members/posts/threads get, I smile just imagining the chlorine-free gene pool that must post over there....... hey ELVIS must be a mod, right?

envy_me
08-06-2012, 04:45 AM
Lmao @ Joe Rogan...... too funny.

Anytime I think about how low rung some of our members/posts/threads get, I smile just imagining the chlorine-free gene pool that must post over there....... hey ELVIS must be a mod, right?

LMFAO :D that made my day :D lol

Seshmeister
08-06-2012, 08:13 AM
Joe Rogan actually emailed me about it and asked me to stop.

He said what I was doing was funny but he was going to do a bit on Nugent and didn't want me muddying the waters for him.

Trolling insane people was just a little phase I went through for a year or two back then...

78/84 guy
08-17-2012, 11:32 PM

Great photo's ! I love the look on Daves face. And Ted has always been nut's ! But guy's like Dave, Ted or Joe Walsh are great for rock & roll ! Not sure I believe much of what the nut job Love say's but most of these guy's were screwing under age girls back in the day. Why ? They could. It's that simple. Not that I like it.

Nickdfresh
08-18-2012, 01:32 PM

And a stint on the Sexual Predator list...

FORD
08-18-2012, 05:27 PM
My role model was Sid Vicious

So why don't you follow his lead? I'm sure the BCE can get you some pure stuff if you ask them nicely..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idhZFp-yR_c

clarathecarrot
08-18-2012, 07:24 PM
And a stint on the Sexual Predator list...

Look Nickie, for the last time I was banging lots of the moms' of guys I went to school with frustrated older women are in need of something you cannot understand, quick hard no attatchments sex plain and simple, and I am sorry one of them was your mom.

We were all at that party at your house she was trying to be one of the youngsters and she was all over me. I resisted her for months after the first time I banged her up againsts the toilet in the hall bathroom. It was just a quickie while the party was going on she loved it . I am not a predator.

After awhile I just couldn't stop fucking her.. sometimes it was like love for us, you need to get over this and quit dogging me all over this forum.

If it helps again, as I have told you before, she was amazing in bed, it was nothing just between her and I ,but you got all freaked out.

Get over it.

Nickdfresh
08-19-2012, 06:09 PM
Look Nickie, for the last time I was banging lots of the guys I went to school with...

Cool story, bro. It's funny how you claim homos some how are inherently connected to pedophiles, but sit here and defend a fucking admitted creep like Ted though...

sonrisa salvaje
08-20-2012, 10:35 AM
This would have had to have happened in 1976. Being that was 36 years ago, how would either side prove their case if they were to sue?

Angel
08-20-2012, 10:18 PM
This would have had to have happened in 1976. Being that was 36 years ago, how would either side prove their case if they were to sue?

Maybe she kept the blue dress she was wearing at the time ;)

Hardrock69
08-21-2012, 02:27 AM
Envy, bear in mind that we allow some idiots to hang out here because it amuses us to do so.

Sorta like allowing yourself the pleasure of poking an enraged sub-intelligent animal with a stick, from behind a fence.....it is free to leave when it wants, but has a masochistic desire to be punished.....so keeps coming back for more....

Clara/Thome walks a fine line between annoyance and stupidity, but just keep in mind that his mom used to have sex with brain-damaged cattle, and Clara/Thome was the result. It grew up in a barnyard thinking that sort of activity was 'normal'. :hee:

So don't get to irate when the idiot starts acting up. They are just the rantings of a semi-coherent deranged vapor-head, and are not to be taken seriously.

Diamondjimi
08-21-2012, 02:47 AM
What's difference between Courtney Love and a hockey team?

A hockey team will shower after 3 periods.......

envy_me
08-21-2012, 03:45 AM
Envy, bear in mind that we allow some idiots to hang out here because it amuses us to do so.

Sorta like allowing yourself the pleasure of poking an enraged sub-intelligent animal with a stick, from behind a fence.....it is free to leave when it wants, but has a masochistic desire to be punished.....so keeps coming back for more....

Clara/Thome walks a fine line between annoyance and stupidity, but just keep in mind that his mom used to have sex with brain-damaged cattle, and Clara/Thome was the result. It grew up in a barnyard thinking that sort of activity was 'normal'. :hee:

So don't get to irate when the idiot starts acting up. They are just the rantings of a semi-coherent deranged vapor-head, and are not to be taken seriously.

Lmao :D

sonrisa salvaje
08-21-2012, 06:29 PM
What's difference between Courtney Love and a hockey team?

A hockey team will shower after 3 periods.......

Now that is the absolute rankest thing i have ever heard. I salute you sir! :appl:

clarathecarrot
08-21-2012, 09:37 PM

And you homos are the guards at the insane asylum.....

What really is going on here is HR is one of the stupid stoners that would take a pipe to a rock concert pass it down the isle and wonder why it kept going and going and going, away.., then he would cry and be a bummer, for the rest of the show,.. about how he still can't get it thru his head that you only take joints to the show so everyone could partake of the good smoke.

I am sorry that pipe you took to the 78 Van Halen Show in KC ended up in my hands. I was 14 isles away and passed it away 50 times, but it always came back to me .

Rock On Bitches!!

sonrisa salvaje
08-21-2012, 11:44 PM
I am sorry that pipe you took to the 78 Van Halen Show in KC ended up in my ass.

Me too but now i understand why HR didn't want it back.

clarathecarrot
08-21-2012, 11:48 PM
Me too but now i understand why HR didn't want it back.

Awesome...funny stuff..lol

fourthcoming
08-21-2012, 11:53 PM
It's too bad Courtney love never gave Ted Bundy head. We could have been rid of her a long time ago.

envy_me
08-22-2012, 04:38 AM
Can't we all just try and get along? And just if you have had some issues with each other, just try and start over, with both clarathecarrot and elvis.
Last week there was a kid here that commited suicide before the school started cause he was bullied. Adult-bullying is just as bad.

ashstralia
08-22-2012, 07:02 AM
It's too bad Courtney love never gave Ted Bundy head. We could have been rid of her a long time ago.

Ha he he chortle.. I read that thinking of AL bundy...:)

Dave's Bitch
08-22-2012, 07:35 AM
Can't we all just try and get along? And just if you have had some issues with each other, just try and start over, with both clarathecarrot and elvis.
Last week there was a kid here that commited suicide before the school started cause he was bullied. Adult-bullying is just as bad.

Tragic story for sure and i agree with the sentiment completely.But I doubt many people here take anything that is said against them to heart

ELVIS
08-22-2012, 07:53 AM
I know I don't...

ashstralia
08-22-2012, 08:04 AM
I know I don't...

Poof.

envy_me
08-22-2012, 09:30 AM
Tragic story for sure and i agree with the sentiment completely.But I doubt many people here take anything that is said against them to heart

Yeah, very tragic, he was missing for a few days and they found him hanging in the woods, a week before the school start.

You never know, even if it's internet, real people are still behind the nicknames. Especially since maybe couple of them are systematicly excluded. Thats not cool.

chefcraig
08-22-2012, 02:31 PM
Ha he he chortle.. I read that thinking of AL bundy...:)

Glad to see I wasn't the only one. :lol:

http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg255/XD45FAN/Gun%20Stuff/AlBundy-ShootMe.jpg

78/84 guy
08-22-2012, 09:55 PM
Al Bundy is still my hero ! How could he not be ?

ashstralia
08-23-2012, 07:33 AM
Who knew Peg would be so sexay with only one eye? ;)

ZahZoo
08-23-2012, 10:44 AM
Who knew she'd grow up to be an "Ole Lady" biker queen as well...

fourthcoming
08-23-2012, 01:01 PM
Honorable mention to her being the voice of Leela on Futurama and also singing back up on one of the tunes on Gene Simmons crappy solo album in 1978.

gbranton
08-23-2012, 04:53 PM
Gene Simmons crappy solo album in 1978.

Radioactive is the only thing that saves that album from being the worst of the four. When I was younger I liked Ace's the best, now I think I lean toward Paul's, both are leagues better than the other two.

fourthcoming
08-23-2012, 04:57 PM
I would personally rank Ace's first, Paul's next.

gbranton
08-23-2012, 05:12 PM
Musically, I think Paul has been the driving force in the band since around the time of the solo albums onward. Paul's album points toward the best of what KISS became.

If anyone thinks Gene can compare to Paul, compare Live To Win with Asshole.

Green Manalishi
08-23-2012, 06:23 PM
If memory serves me correctly from watching an interview with her many years ago ,

I learned that Katey Sagal ( Peg Bundy ) was one of Bette Midlers Harlettes .

I do know she can sing very well . She's kinda sexy in a trashy sorta way . Gotta luv her !

sonrisa salvaje
08-24-2012, 09:29 PM
Musically, I think Paul has been the driving force in the band since around the time of the solo albums onward. Paul's album points toward the best of what KISS became.

If anyone thinks Gene can compare to Paul, compare Live To Win with Asshole.

I think that is why Courtney blew Ted. It was either that or listen to Paul Stanley's solo album.