PDA

View Full Version : Does it make me a bad person?

scamper
09-15-2005, 12:41 PM
Should we care, and if so, why?

Angel
09-15-2005, 02:43 PM
You don't think that reputation is important?

thome
09-15-2005, 02:47 PM
Depends on what the definition of " IT" is.

Matt White
09-15-2005, 02:47 PM
"With enough courage you can do without a reputation"

kentuckyklira
09-15-2005, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by scamper
Should we care, and if so, why? With a national debt that even Warren Buffet and Bill Gates together couldn´t do much about, and a major part of which is funded by foreigners, yes, you should be interested in what the rest of the world thinks.

Plus, what would you buy at WalMart if the Chinese suddenly stopped sending you stuff??

Steve Savicki
09-15-2005, 03:19 PM
???

FORD
09-15-2005, 03:58 PM
Why doesn't anybody invade Switzerland or Canada, or send "terrorists" to blow them up?

Maybe it's because they stay the fuck out of everybody else's business, and don't give anyone a reason to hate them?

Katydid
09-15-2005, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
"With enough courage you can do without a reputation"

Having a Romance nuetorer, in the Sheep Pen, and half neked girls in your huge avatar helps also...

Katydid
09-15-2005, 04:10 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Why doesn't anybody invade Switzerland or Canada, or send "terrorists" to blow them up?

Maybe it's because they stay the fuck out of everybody else's business, and don't give anyone a reason to hate them?

Canada is full of lily livered American Draftdodgers.

Switzerland is full of goats, yodelers and people who still wear wooden shoes. Most don't have cable tv or internet.

MAX
09-15-2005, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by Katydid
Switzerland is full of goats

Oh boy...

I HAVE to visit there someday!!! :D

*sigh*

ALinChainz
09-15-2005, 04:20 PM
Look who's talking, laying around on your fat ass sucking off the government.

Who are you to judge anyone being a Senior Citizen Sponge yourself?

Katydid
09-15-2005, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Oh boy...

I HAVE to visit there someday!!! :D

*sigh*

You should take Chester along and let him get some strange.

Katydid
09-15-2005, 04:26 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
Look who's talking, laying around on your fat ass sucking off the government.

Who are you to judge anyone being a Senior Citizen Sponge yourself?

First of all I am not fat.

And second of all I am on my disabled SS which I paid in longer than you were born.

What is your excuse for laying around sucking off Roth Army and Hitchworld?

Cut and pasting Sports....

ALinChainz
09-15-2005, 04:32 PM
Please ... you tried to sue KFC for falling down and not a lawyer would touch it because they knew it was bullshit.

Otherwise they would have been happy to collect on a settlement from a major corporation like that.

You said yourself that a doctor and a nurse both asked you why you were'nt back to work yet before you got on disablity, which you seemed to get quite, quite soon after applying.

Cutting and pasting sports? The Rumor Mill, that site belongs to a friend of mine you hag, not that you have any, so you wouldn't know.

I also write for a couple other sites, including my own, one of which I sold for a tidy sum. I also was the chief writer and editor of our new site's first magazine this year and have next year's already in the works which willbe even bigger.

Go to hell Katy ... remember, I've seen your pic too ... just like I have fire engine hair huh? Your face looks like a FAT catcher's mitt.

Ask around.

scamper
09-15-2005, 04:32 PM
Originally posted by Angel

People can't live their lives trying to please other people they have to do whats best for themselves, shouldn't the country work the same way? I have to agree with Ford on staying out of everybody elses business if doesn't affect us. As for National Debt if every country paid us what they owed us and we quit giving handouts I'm pretty sure it would take care of itself.

Thundertakesove
09-15-2005, 06:05 PM
I WILL BE RELEASING A STATEMENT THIS EVENING! INSIDE OF JIZZYSTOOL'S ASS, AS USUAL.

kentuckyklira
09-15-2005, 06:05 PM

Switzerland is full of goats, yodelers and people who still wear wooden shoes. Most don't have cable tv or internet. Even if you´re desperate for goat cock, please stay where you are. Switzerland is only a few 100 miles from here!

kentuckyklira
09-15-2005, 06:07 PM
First of all I am not fat.

And second of all I am on my disabled SS which I paid in longer than you were born.

What is your excuse for laying around sucking off Roth Army and Hitchworld?

Cut and pasting Sports.... Just because it ain´t politically correct to say so doesn´t mean you aren´t FAT!

kentuckyklira
09-15-2005, 06:11 PM
People can't live their lives trying to please other people they have to do whats best for themselves, shouldn't the country work the same way? I have to agree with Ford on staying out of everybody elses business if doesn't affect us. As for National Debt if every country paid us what they owed us and we quit giving handouts I'm pretty sure it would take care of itself. Germany doesn´t owe you shit!

And if you had to pay up for everything that you broke in

Columbia

Iraq

Nicaragua

Guatemala

El Salvador

Vietnam

Cambodia

The Phillipines

Panama

just to name a few, your grandchildren would still be paying!

thome
09-15-2005, 06:13 PM
Oh this is a test. I won !

Unchainme
09-15-2005, 06:49 PM
Originally posted by Thundertakesove
I WILL BE RELEASING A STATEMENT THIS EVENING! T

God your a fucking cunt, You're about to get owned into Oblivion yet again by Lounge and Al.

Angel
09-15-2005, 06:54 PM

You fucking stupid twisted fucking loser CUNT!

We just supplied YOUR FELLOW CITIZENS with goods from our very own emergency stock, and this is your way of saying thanks?

You have now brought on the wrath of the Roth Canuck Cunt, and my goal in life is now to wipe your sorry ass off the face of these fucking boards. By the time I'm done with you, you're going to wish you had never married someone named Roth, because you never would have crossed my path.

LOOK OUT CUNT!!! :(

ALinChainz
09-15-2005, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
God your a fucking cunt, You're about to get owned into Oblivion yet again by Lounge and Al.

Dude .. Thunder is a queer.

I fucking told him I wouldn't respond to his bullshit anymore until he started proving some shit and answering the fuck up on his lying, faggy ways.

So this is how he thinks he gets my attention, by posting in this thread, nothing about the topic or nothing, he just sees that I posted here.

I'm not sure which is worse, being stalked by this homo or the ancient fucking dinosaur Katy.

Check out his new alias too ...Thundertakeove ... what the fuck, can't the dumbass spell?

Read his profile too ... Whiskey was written in 1974 ... Joe claims he wrote it for the band at 11.

Nuff said. Anyone can own Thudner, it's just too easy.

Angel
09-15-2005, 07:04 PM
As for National Debt if every country paid us what they owed us and we quit giving handouts I'm pretty sure it would take care of itself.

How about you pay what you owe? Believe me, if all of us called in your debts, you'd be fucked. However, so would the rest of the world....

We WOULD like the $4billion illegally collected on softwood though. ;)

DrMaddVibe
09-15-2005, 07:53 PM

No, it's because they stand for nothing. Invading them is like watching the kid on the beach poke a beached jellyfish with a stick...there's no challenge to it. Just like fucking a runway model...no get up and go.

thome
09-15-2005, 08:16 PM
The front line is so blisteringly stoned even i figure it out.

OfficerJimmy
09-15-2005, 08:33 PM

"You got a bad reputation
That’s the word out on the town
It gives a certain fascination
But it can only bring you down"

Phil Lynott's right.

Big Train
09-16-2005, 01:06 AM
Canada's military bill for the last 50 years along would cover our national debt 2x.

Collecting all of our debts and stopping all foreign aid would GREATLY improve our financial problems.

While I appreciate Canada's handout from your "Emergency Stock", Americans should not really give a shit what another country thinks. The aid we all send each other is 90% ceremonial and used to pettle influence the majority of the time. While I no doubt believe those supplies were put to good use, I have a hard time believing in the phone conversation about sending that stuff, the words "Soft Wood" were not uttered.

Call me naive..

Angel
09-16-2005, 12:39 PM
Originally posted by Big Train
Canada's military bill for the last 50 years along would cover our national debt 2x.

What the fuck are you talking about?

Collecting all of our debts and stopping all foreign aid would GREATLY improve our financial problems.

You STILL haven't mentioned PAYING YOUR DEBTS

The aid we all send each other is 90% ceremonial and used to pettle influence the majority of the time.

Perhaps US aid is based that way, Canadian is based on our humanitarian values.

I have a hard time believing in the phone conversation about sending that stuff, the words "Soft Wood" were not uttered.

That would NOT have been the time to bring up the softwood dispute - you don't kick someone when they're down - Canuck culture at its best (politeness). Now, when it comes to discussing PURCHASING wood to help rebuild... THAT is the time. ;)

Call me naive..

I wouldn't say naive, I'd say your yet another US citizen that assumes that Canada is basically an offshoot state, and doesn't know the culture or values of Canadian citizens.

FORD
09-16-2005, 02:17 PM

I wouldn't say naive, I'd say your yet another US citizen that assumes that Canada is basically an offshoot state, and doesn't know the culture or values of Canadian citizens.

http://www.canarc.com/images/Tim%20Hortons.jpg

http://www.hometownfavorites.com/images/items/Large/htfca338.jpg

http://www.emediadesign.com/atlasbut.gif

http://www.maryjanesgarden.com/images/bc_bud_strain.jpg

http://mitkadem3.homestead.com/files/Reviews/pics/rush.2112.jpeg

http://www.lookupalliance.com/images-news-04/canadian_flag.jpg

Canada Rocks, Beeyotches!!! :D

Angel
09-16-2005, 06:45 PM
But FORD, we already know YOU get it! ;) You do need to find something that says please, sorry & thank you, though. :D

Nitro Express
09-16-2005, 06:53 PM
You forgot Crown Royal, Labbats Blue, and Vancouver BC strip clubs.

ODShowtime
09-16-2005, 07:20 PM

http://www.maryjanesgarden.com/images/bc_bud_strain.jpg

http://mitkadem3.homestead.com/files/Reviews/pics/rush.2112.jpeg

BCs and 2112 hell's yeah!

Nickdfresh
09-16-2005, 07:33 PM
http://www.canarc.com/images/Tim%20Hortons.jpg

TIM HORTONS makes the greatest coffee.

http://collections.ic.gc.ca/wentworth/horton1.jpg
http://www3.sympatico.ca/skpowell/images/thorton1.jpg

The guy it's named after started a donut chain in anticipation of his retirement from his NHL career, which spanned four decades (1948-1972). Unfortunately he slammed his little FORD T-Bird into oncoming traffic and was killed on the Queen Elizabeth Parkway in Ontario after playing for the SABRES, he was loaded up on painkillers and couple beers.:( But his wife is loaded with dough at least.

And CANADA does indeed rock! But so does AMERICA...

DrMaddVibe
09-16-2005, 07:37 PM
Can't forget!

Big Train
09-17-2005, 01:23 PM
What the fuck are you talking about?

u STILL haven't mentioned PAYING YOUR DEBTS

Perhaps US aid is based that way, Canadian is based on our humanitarian values.

That would NOT have been the time to bring up the softwood dispute - you don't kick someone when they're down - Canuck culture at its best (politeness). Now, when it comes to discussing PURCHASING wood to help rebuild... THAT is the time. ;)

Um, let's see , the free coverage your country gets from our radar and air, land and sea defenses. WHICH we have talked about at great length and what you readily admit your military lacks. So we in essence, via our defense budget, are buying you yours. Canadian values also to forget conversations when they become inconvient?

I could get to paying our debts once we collect what we are owed. The check that we would have to cut (If any), would be very easy for us to absorb. But then all the other countries would be at our back door, hands out, calling us "socially irresponsible" or whatever nonsense they come up with this week.

Your canadian superority complex is showing again darling..not very attractive on you.

Please, we aren't down enough for Canada to have pity on us...please spare me.

Angel
09-19-2005, 02:30 PM
Um, let's see , the free coverage your country gets from our radar and air, land and sea defenses. WHICH we have talked about at great length and what you readily admit your military lacks. So we in essence, via our defense budget, are buying you yours. Canadian values also to forget conversations when they become inconvient?
..not very attractive on you.

So, we're smart enough to negotiate agreements where we don't have to fork out $$.... Just makes us smarter than you. ;)

Yes, our military needs more $. That doesn't mean I believe you're paying for our defense. We have this really cool thing where we don't make enemies, thus we don't have much need to defend ourselves. ;)

WACF
09-19-2005, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
No, it's because they stand for nothing. Invading them is like watching the kid on the beach poke a beached jellyfish with a stick...there's no challenge to it. Just like fucking a runway model...no get up and go.

Is that sarcasm or are you just that uneducated?

weesfreewheelin
09-19-2005, 04:07 PM
We have this really cool thing where we don't make enemies, thus we don't have much need to defend ourselves. ;)

Yeah your right. The terrorist have to be harbored by someone.

WACF
09-19-2005, 06:40 PM
You have got more than Canada does....

Angel
09-19-2005, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by weesfreewheelin
Yeah your right. The terrorist have to be harbored by someone.

We don't need to harbour them, the US has far more than we do. Don't forget, not ONE of the 9/11 hi-jackers entered the USA from Canada...

Nitro Express
09-19-2005, 07:14 PM
So what flew up your ass Angel? Just because the new US military helmuts look like German Nazi helmuts doesn't mean we are going to jack boot it up there to steal your cheap perscription drugs any time soon.

Big Train
09-20-2005, 03:21 AM
So, we're smart enough to negotiate agreements where we don't have to fork out $$.... Just makes us smarter than you. ;)

Yes, our military needs more $. That doesn't mean I believe you're paying for our defense. We have this really cool thing where we don't make enemies, thus we don't have much need to defend ourselves. ;)

What a fantastic example of Canadien intellectual dishonesty. The fantasia you live in is comical in one way, sad in another.

If you think it is some magical coincidence that you military is underfunded while ours is armed to the teeth and covering yours, you are really beyond hope of reason.

We don't make enemies...shut the fuck up. Wood isn't the thing that's soft up north....

Angel
09-20-2005, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
So what flew up your ass Angel? Just because the new US military helmuts look like German Nazi helmuts doesn't mean we are going to jack boot it up there to steal your cheap perscription drugs any time soon.

Honey, I have far more important things to worry about than prescription drugs. I happen to live in a province that has an oil patch larger than Saudi Arabia's. We also have to be concerned about water, electricity, etc.

Angel
09-20-2005, 03:04 PM
What a fantastic example of Canadien intellectual dishonesty. The fantasia you live in is comical in one way, sad in another.

If you think it is some magical coincidence that you military is underfunded while ours is armed to the teeth and covering yours, you are really beyond hope of reason.

We don't make enemies...shut the fuck up. Wood isn't the thing that's soft up north....

Holy sheepshit batman, who peed in your cornflakes? I made a fucking joke!

and by the way, Canadien is french. Canadian is english. Get it straight.

Since '49, Canada has been the 6th largest contributor to NATO's military & civil budgets. 6/26, not great, but not bad either. We are the THIRD largest contributor to the Airborne early warning system. 3/26 is pretty damn good.

NATO's top military position is held by a Canadian - General Ray Henault.

As for $$, each NATO member country pays an amount into the budgets based on an agreed cost-sharing formula. YOU DON'T FUND OUR FUCKING MILITARY!!!

Maybe you guys don't make enemies, but you're sure good at ostracizing your allies and friends...

Nitro Express
09-20-2005, 05:03 PM
Yeah, you are letting the Chinese buy your preciouse Alberta oil reserve just like we let the British buy our Alaskan northslope oil. Face it, both Canada and the United States are being sold out by our politicians and corporations for a quick buck. No, Canada doesn't need to worry about a US invasion. We could invade you no problem and take what we want at anytime. We have not done so and why would we want to since it's a free trade zone? I think the Chinese are going to give both north American countrys a headache in the near future.

Angel
09-20-2005, 06:29 PM
Nah, you don't invade us because you've tried before... and lost :D

I'm all for increasing our trade with China. The BSE crisis taught us that we have to increase trade with other nations - we rely on our US trade too much, and it hur a LOT of our ranchers because of it.

Canada has been being sold out for eons, however the sellout is USUALLY to the US.

Big Train
09-20-2005, 10:35 PM
Holy sheepshit batman, who peed in your cornflakes? I made a fucking joke!

Since '49, Canada has been the 6th largest contributor to NATO's military & civil budgets. 6/26, not great, but not bad either. We are the THIRD largest contributor to the Airborne early warning system. 3/26 is pretty damn good.

NATO's top military position is held by a Canadian - General Ray Henault.

As for $$, each NATO member country pays an amount into the budgets based on an agreed cost-sharing formula. YOU DON'T FUND OUR FUCKING MILITARY!!!

Cuz I don't think it's funny and it highlights how your morally superior attitude is based on complete bullshit.

Ok, let's play your game. Let's pretend the US doesn't actually cover Canada with it's military budget, as absurd as that is. Equally absurd, let's assume the UN is the one who saves Canada. Who is the UN's leader and number one donor? Who sends out our military time after time on UN business? THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA. So we are covering you via our military and the remainder is subsidized by our (in conjunction with other countries..yes) contributions. Go figure...

weesfreewheelin
09-21-2005, 11:10 AM
We don't need to harbour them, the US has far more than we do. Don't forget, not ONE of the 9/11 hi-jackers entered the USA from Canada...

Does Ahmed Rassam ring a bell? The so called Millenium Bomber. This lovely individual was caught at Port Angeles with a carload of explosives trying to enter the US with a twisted plan to blow up Los Angeles. How about the Sikh? Sound familiar? Or the Tamil? Yep, I can sure sleep much better knowing that our allies to the north have everything under control.

Angel
09-21-2005, 02:23 PM
I'm not saying there aren't terrorists here, there are, no doubt about it. US has more though...

Sikh is not a terrorist organization like that of Al-Quaeda. Yes there are definitely Sikh's that have committed terrorist acts... they are against hindu's - not North Americans.

Tamil Tigers are terrorists - again I do not believe against North Americans - but am not absolutely sure. I believe they are guerillas in the Tamil region of Sri Lanka, and the "terrorism" is generally against Buddhists. I'm not stating this fact, I could be wrong.

Does Canada harbour more terrorists than the USA? NOPE... it's actually much easier for them to hide in your country... more people per square mile. ;)

nosuchluck
09-21-2005, 02:36 PM

Sikh is not a terrorist organization like that of Al-Quaeda. Yes there are definitely Sikh's that have committed terrorist acts... they are against hindu's - not North Americans.

Tamil Tigers are terrorists - again I do not believe against North Americans - but am not absolutely sure. I believe they are guerillas in the Tamil region of Sri Lanka, and the "terrorism" is generally against Buddhists. I'm not stating this fact, I could be wrong.

Sikhism is a religion. it is not against Hinduism in any way (or any other religion for that matter). it has nothing to do with terrorism.

Tamil Tigers are a terrorist group which operate in Northern Sri Lanka. again, they're not a religious group of any sort, nor are they against Buddhism (or any other religion for that matter). the ongoing issues between the Tamil Tigers and the rest of Sri Lanka are culture related issues, and not religious ones.

neither of these 'groups' have anything to do with America, in any way.

Nitro Express
09-21-2005, 03:53 PM
When in the hell did the United States ever try and invade Canada? Maybe when we were fighting the British in 1812 but that wasn't an invasion, the British were invading us!

Angel
09-21-2005, 07:01 PM
Yes, there were attempts made as part of the war of 1812. Americans consider it a war against Britian. Canadians consider it a war between our two countries.

On July 12, 1812, forces under General Hull crosses into Canada at Sandwich. The invasion is quickly stopped, and American forces are forced to withdraw. By August 16, Hull surrenders Detroit.

In the spring of 1813, the Americans attempted to invade Beaver Dams, but the British forces and their native allies surprised the Americans and won the day. Had the Americans won at Beaver Dams they might have been able to take the entire Niagara region.

There were also plans to invade in 1935:

http://www.glasnost.de/hist/usa/1935invasion.html

Angel
09-21-2005, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by nosuchluck
Sikhism is a religion. it is not against Hinduism in any way (or any other religion for that matter). it has nothing to do with terrorism.

Tamil Tigers are a terrorist group which operate in Northern Sri Lanka. again, they're not a religious group of any sort, nor are they against Buddhism (or any other religion for that matter). the ongoing issues between the Tamil Tigers and the rest of Sri Lanka are culture related issues, and not religious ones.

neither of these 'groups' have anything to do with America, in any way.

Thank you for your clarification! I know that Sikhism is a religion, however in Vancouver there have been a lot of problems between the Sikh's and the Hindu's, and indeed there have been terrorist acts committed. (Air India bombing). Please note I did not say that Sikhism is terrorism, I said that there have been Sikh's who have committed terrorist acts.

nosuchluck
09-22-2005, 09:39 AM
Please note I did not say that Sikhism is terrorism, I said that there have been Sikh's who have committed terrorist acts.

sure - just as there have been people from pretty much every other religion who have committed terrorist acts too...

Angel
09-22-2005, 06:57 PM
Check your pm's.

Cathedral
09-22-2005, 07:37 PM
Nah, you don't invade us because you've tried before... and lost :D

I really tried to read this thread without getting involved, but this statement makes me laugh, lol.

Times are much different today and so are our respective armed forces.
We are much stronger now and i don't think the US would lose should the "invasion" scenario ever play out again, which it won't.

You earned the bragging right's though, Canada did hand the US it's ass in that battle.
But technology would ensure that the end result would not be repeated, not in Canada's favor anyway.

But all this back biting is senseless and we have more in common now than in any other period in history.
I respect Canada, because both countries actually work together like a well oiled machine and regardless of what pride would say, We need each other economically.

I think we should leave the dick sizing contest where it belongs, on the Ice...Hockey anyone?

Nickdfresh
09-23-2005, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral
I really tried to read this thread without getting involved, but this statement makes me laugh, lol.

We are much stronger now and i don't think the US would lose should the "invasion" scenario ever play out again, which it won't.

You earned the bragging right's though, Canada did hand the US it's ass in that battle.
But technology would ensure that the end result would not be repeated, not in Canada's favor anyway.

But all this back biting is senseless and we have more in common now than in any other period in history.
I respect Canada, because both countries actually work together like a well oiled machine and regardless of what pride would say, We need each other economically.

I think we should leave the dick sizing contest where it belongs, on the Ice...Hockey anyone?

Well, the CANADIANS could always just bog us down into a neverending guerilla war...

In anycase, I'm sick of these "my country can beat up your country" threads...

Cathedral
09-23-2005, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Well, the CANADIANS could always just bog us down into a neverending guerilla war...

In anycase, I'm sick of these "my country can beat up your country" threads...

That's the truth too.
I can't find it right now, but someone said you should never underestimate a citizen with a gun and resolve, or something like that.

I wish i could give proper credit to whoever posted that, but it's true just the same.

I know the street i live on is well fortified and we're kind of unified should all hell break loose in our streets.

Some think it's paranoia, I think it is a very real possibility.
And it won't be Canada we're fighting.
Maybe U.N. Troops? Maybe our own?

The uglyness is only beginning and the road will be a long one for some, very very short for others.

It's the side effect of a divided country.

Angel
09-23-2005, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral

That statement was SUPPOSED to make you laugh!

No, the US wouldn't "lose" the invasion... but they would lose every ally they have, and in fact would have almost every nation in the world against them, if not all. Do you really think OUR queen would allow the British Parliament to side with you? Yours is a consumer nation. Do you realize how many countries would place sanctions, and stop sending you goods. My lord, if you ever did attack Canada, the results would be incomprehensible!

As for our relations being a well-oiled machine, that is no longer true - there are numerous trade and cross-border issues going on. Our govt states they are going to start taking a tougher stance on those issues and we are building up our trade with developing nations such as China and India as a result. Our relations with you have slipped drastically since Bush became president. I imagine that's probably the same with many nations....

Have a great weekend all! :D

Big Train
09-24-2005, 02:43 AM
I'm not about "My country can kick your countries ass"...my only original point was to show Angel that we in fact supply Canada with many forms of indirect aid and protection, which allow her the flights of fancy she thinks is "reality"..

Nickdfresh
09-24-2005, 07:52 AM
I'm not about "My country can kick your countries ass"...my only original point was to show Angel that we in fact supply Canada with many forms of indirect aid and protection, which allow her the flights of fancy she thinks is "reality"..

I'm just trying to be intellectually honest here. The CANADIAN Armed Forces are underfunded for sure. Most Canadians would admit that outright.

But they do maintain a sizable fleet of CF-18's for NORAD air defence, and I believe Canadian fighters were scrambled during 9-11 to protect US airspace...
http://www.sci.fi/~fta/cf-18-1.jpg

I know this because it was the main argument used to strip the NIAGARA FALLS Air Reserve Station of their ANG wing of F-16's in the early 90's. (Canadian fighters were near by).

DrMaddVibe
09-24-2005, 08:19 AM
Don't worry nickeroo.

Big Train
09-24-2005, 03:18 PM
I'm just trying to be intellectually honest here. The CANADIAN Armed Forces are underfunded for sure. Most Canadians would admit that outright.

And that's all I was trying to get Angel to be..

ELVIS
09-24-2005, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by kentuckyklira

Plus, what would you buy at WalMart if the Chinese suddenly stopped sending you stuff??

I think this is the stupidest thing I have ever seen on this board...

:elvis:

Nickdfresh
09-24-2005, 06:11 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
I think this is the stupidest thing I have ever seen on this board...

:elvis:

Check AssVibe's recent posts...

DrMaddVibe
09-24-2005, 07:55 PM
Aw...nickeroo...I've been "won"!

BigBadBrian
09-24-2005, 08:49 PM

But they do maintain a sizable fleet of CF-18's for NORAD air defence, and I believe Canadian fighters were scrambled during 9-11 to protect US airspace...

Any Canuck who would take a bullet for us is OK in my book.

Actually, isn't that what the entire nation is for? ;)

:gulp:

Seshmeister
09-26-2005, 09:54 AM

Switzerland is full of goats, yodelers and people who still wear wooden shoes. Most don't have cable tv or internet.

They are richer than you and have the same access to the internet, Fatty!

Seshmeister
09-26-2005, 09:57 AM
A lot of Americans now wear Canadian flags on their clothes and backpacks when they travel abroad...

kentuckyklira
09-26-2005, 10:11 AM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
A lot of Americans now wear Canadian flags on their clothes and backpacks when they travel abroad... I was surprised how many Canadians showed up for the fucking Catholic "World Youth Day" in my home town last month.

;) ;)

Angel
09-26-2005, 06:34 PM
They probably were actually Canadians. The catholics have a huge youth following in this country. I think a lot of it due to Toronto hosting the previous youth days.

Angel
09-26-2005, 06:36 PM
A lot of Americans now wear Canadian flags on their clothes and backpacks when they travel abroad...

Works from a distance, but as soon as they open their mouths they pretty much get figured out, eh?

I'm sorry, but it's true. ;)

thome
09-26-2005, 06:41 PM
Yes yes it does

kentuckyklira
09-26-2005, 07:02 PM
Works from a distance, but as soon as they open their mouths they pretty much get figured out, eh?

I'm sorry, but it's true. ;) Well, in non-English speaking countries they can always keep their mouths shut and simply shrug!

Seshmeister
09-26-2005, 07:29 PM
The volume tends to give it away...:)

Serling
09-26-2005, 08:10 PM
"Does it make me a bad person?"

No

Pride in the accomplishments of our forefathers isn't something to be ashamed of.

There are a great many people, throughout the world, who would be leading completely different lives without the aid and sacrifices of the United States of America.

scamper
09-27-2005, 07:14 AM

Thats quite a generalization.

Seshmeister
09-27-2005, 07:25 AM
Originally posted by Serling

There are a great many people, throughout the world, who would be leading completely different lives without the aid and sacrifices of the United States of America.

Absolutely!

Think of all those successful funeral directors for a start...

Nickdfresh
09-27-2005, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
Aw...nickeroo...I've been "won"!

"nickeroo" is a proper noun requiring capitalization. You make simple grammatical errors in every post my little spell check whore...I'll be sure to "WON" you on that as well.;) Funny how the most copious spellers are uncreative bores whom still misspell simple, monosyllabic words in their simpleton one-line sentences utilizing a sixth-grade vocabulary.

I guess the Southern Cali. educational system is a bit lacking for a semi-literate, linear-thinking product that is devoid of all higher-reasoning skills that sees the world in such stark black-and-white terms, such as yourself. BTW, I stilled spelled "won" correctly.:)

aW. indeed...

BigBadBrian
09-27-2005, 09:05 AM
"nickeroo" is a proper noun requiring capitalization.

Lack of capitalization shows intended disrespect.

He doesn't respect you.

Just like with Al Gore we spell it "algore."

Just for your information. :)

Nickdfresh
09-27-2005, 09:23 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian

He doesn't respect you.

Just for your information. :)

What about the part of him being a monosyllabic fucktard? Any thoughts on this BigBaglickerBrian? Actually, lack of capitalization just shows immaturity and stupidity...

Sort of like when you get you WWII facts wrong despite being a war buff...:)

BigBadBrian
09-27-2005, 09:32 AM

Sort of like when you get you WWII facts wrong despite being a war buff...:)

You are busting someone's chops and can't even proof your own posts? :rolleyes: You obiously meant "your" in the above post.

Also, if I've gotten my facts wrong (and that is seriously in doubt), it has been at a much less rate than you. :)

Nickdfresh
09-27-2005, 10:04 AM
You are busting someone's chops and can't even proof your own posts? :rolleyes: You obiously meant "your" in the above post.

Also, if I've gotten my facts wrong (and that is seriously in doubt), it has been at a much less rate than you. :)

Really? Then why did you send me a PM about it after I called you out on screwing up in your fictional, revisionist WWII rantings in one of your stupid "my country can beat up your country," anti-Canadian rants.? I could care less about "proofing" my posts here. And actually, I DON'T proof others posts. Never have, even when I see hypo'wits making little errors after chiming others' spelling. I know you tools love to jump all over that stuff as if it means something. In fact, I think running around looking for minor spelling errors, grammar missteps, and typos is really, totally gay. It just shows how you BuSHEEP peeps are devoid of any real arguments. Why don't you guys show me one of your college papers, if you've ever written any, and then I'll rip your faulty logical, unsupportable arguments to shit...

Nickdfresh
09-27-2005, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by Serling
"Does it make me a bad person?"

No

Pride in the accomplishments of our forefathers isn't something to be ashamed of.

Now to the actual topic...

I'm very proud to be an AMERICAN. So proud that I don't need to listen to phoney-ass, hit trolling songs on the subject, or try to rationalize every stupid misstep my government makes with lousy propaganda. Right now "Team America" has a shitty coach named Dumbya that I didn't vote for...

But people in other countries can probably name a few lousy leaders they've had and count them up on their right hand at least. Imperial misadventures is all part of being on top, and AMERICA has certainly acted no worse than any other country that has had the reigns of world power. Stupidly--yes! Self-destructively--YES!! But certainly no more immoral then say CHINA or many members of the EU.

What does make me ashamed are the uber-nationalist idiots, like the ones that invented freedom fries and the like. Well, I think the guy that came up with that concept now states that we should unilaterally withdraw from IRAQ, immediately! Too bad a few more of his fellow Neocon shit stains can't eat crow and realize the FRENCH and GERMANS were right about IRAQ.

Angel
09-27-2005, 03:17 PM
Originally posted by kentuckyklira
Well, in non-English speaking countries they can always keep their mouths shut and simply shrug!

That wouldn't work. Canadians would still attempt to speak the language. ;)

Angel
09-27-2005, 03:18 PM
Thats quite a generalization.

That's because, generally, Americans use a much louder tone of voice than Canucks.

scamper
09-27-2005, 03:56 PM
That's because, generally, Americans use a much louder tone of voice than Canucks.

seriously?

BigBadBrian
09-27-2005, 04:01 PM
Really? Then why did you send me a PM about it after I called you out on screwing up in your fictional, revisionist WWII rantings in one of your stupid "my country can beat up your country," anti-Canadian rants.? I could care less about "proofing" my posts here. And actually, I DON'T proof others posts. Never have, even when I see hypo'wits making little errors after chiming others' spelling. I know you tools love to jump all over that stuff as if it means something. In fact, I think running around looking for minor spelling errors, grammar missteps, and typos is really, totally gay. It just shows how you BuSHEEP peeps are devoid of any real arguments. Why don't you guys show me one of your college papers, if you've ever written any, and then I'll rip your faulty logical, unsupportable arguments to shit...

Damn.

It looks like Nick is having a bad day. :D

Angel
09-27-2005, 06:43 PM
seriously?

Yes seriously. In fact, you guys do a much better job of "getting your own way" because of it. We're too mousy and don't stand up for ourselves enough. For example, if we're not pleased with service, we won't just stand up and say it. We would do it this way:

Ummm.... excuse me. (so low they can't hear - then a bit louder) excuse me please. Hi. I'm sorry to be a bother, and I don't like to complain, but...

You guys would just plain out say what was wrong with the service and get the problem solved...

ODShowtime
09-27-2005, 09:12 PM

He doesn't respect you.

and old gw

ODShowtime
09-27-2005, 09:13 PM

shut up

ODShowtime
09-27-2005, 09:15 PM
Yes seriously. In fact, you guys do a much better job of "getting your own way" because of it. We're too mousy and don't stand up for ourselves enough. For example, if we're not pleased with service, we won't just stand up and say it. We would do it this way:

Ummm.... excuse me. (so low they can't hear - then a bit louder) excuse me please. Hi. I'm sorry to be a bother, and I don't like to complain, but...

You guys would just plain out say what was wrong with the service and get the problem solved...

Might have something to do with Canadians not knowing they're supposed to tip. At least Vancouverites or whatever you call them.

Big Train
09-28-2005, 01:46 AM

What is wrong exactly with getting to the bottom of a problem and solving it? It's an American value for sure, one which allows to move forward in the world. If asking the right questions and taking action is wrong, so be it. I'm perfectly fine with it..

You just made so much sense as to why Canada and other passivist countries NEVER get around to doing anything..

Umm, excuse me, mr. dicator, mr. genocide, could you umm, maybe, ummm, maybe not....do that...so much..please?

vanhalen16095
09-28-2005, 06:57 AM
You fucking stupid twisted fucking loser CUNT!

We just supplied YOUR FELLOW CITIZENS with goods from our very own emergency stock, and this is your way of saying thanks?

You have now brought on the wrath of the Roth Canuck Cunt, and my goal in life is now to wipe your sorry ass off the face of these fucking boards. By the time I'm done with you, you're going to wish you had never married someone named Roth, because you never would have crossed my path.

LOOK OUT CUNT!!! :(

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAH ive been here 5 minutes and already i see this.. im going to like it here... ialso enjoyed that waiting for vanhalen to do something thread......

Pastor Bruce S.
09-28-2005, 12:16 PM
You are not a bad person because the USA is the greatest civilization ever in the history of mankind. No other nation or empire of the past has ever stood head and shoulders far above the rest of the world like the Red, White, and Blue.

We dictate trends and happenings that the rest of the world follows. Of course ther are countries that are sour grapes and try to mock our country and our lifestyles. They do this out of bitterness and resentment because they know we are the most powerful and we have the highest quality of life.

Be proud to be an American and never be ashamed. There are lots of bad guys in this world and it is our duty to keep peace for the world. We make it our objective to free nations held down by tyrannical rulers. The USA will remove such tyrants and install a system of democracy for all nations.

Just remember, when you're #1, everybody will try to knock you off the perch. You could have cowards like Lyin Bin Laden or Saddham Hussein claim that they hate the ways of the western world. Don't believe them. They are just jealous that the USA has running hot water. FDA approved food. Hundreds of channels on TV. The USA is also #1 when it comes to hygeine. Would you rather be clean or feel all sticky and sweaty from not showering because you don't have access to clean water? Sticky and slimy with the worst case of b.o. is what Trash Bin Laden suffers from because he doesn't bathe nor does he cut his hair. Hey the USA may have some homeless but even they smell better than the reek of Bin-Too-Long-Since-I've-Taken-A-Shower-Laden.

Pee yew! That-swami-sword-swallowing-maharishi-worshipping-ton-of-scum-Garbage-Bin-Laden sure does smell. You know what Dubya or our next President, Condee should do when that wimp Chicken Bin Laden comes out of hiding? We should tie on to the top of a car, cut his lice-infested hair, and then run him through a car wash with industrial strength soap. But no matter how many times we run that piece of doo-doo through the wash, the stench of scum will never be removed.

Oh well, at least a shower for that chicken-bleep laden will reduce the roach problem that has been living in that loser's beard all these years.

The USA! Love it or Leave it!

Angel
09-28-2005, 12:37 PM
What is wrong exactly with getting to the bottom of a problem and solving it? It's an American value for sure, one which allows to move forward in the world. If asking the right questions and taking action is wrong, so be it. I'm perfectly fine with it..

You just made so much sense as to why Canada and other passivist countries NEVER get around to doing anything..

Umm, excuse me, mr. dicator, mr. genocide, could you umm, maybe, ummm, maybe not....do that...so much..please?

BIG TRAIN - you just proved that you don't read my fucking posts, you just glance and say it's Angel, what can I say to bitch about her and her country. You can't even open your fucking eyes and see that I myself was putting us down for being too passive!

I SAID: YOU GUYS DO A BETTER JOB OF STANDING UP FOR YOURSELVES!!!!

Personally, I'd like to find a happy medium. Stand up for yourself without being rude...

Now do me a favour, sell whatever land you happen to own here, pay the numerous taxes, and STAY THE FUCK OUT! - if you hate this place so much, you should do everything in your power to boycott us!

vanhalen16095
09-28-2005, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Pastor Bruce S.
You are not a bad person because the USA is the greatest civilization ever in the history of mankind. No other nation or empire of the past has ever stood head and shoulders far above the rest of the world like the Red, White, and Blue.

We dictate trends and happenings that the rest of the world follows. Of course ther are countries that are sour grapes and try to mock our country and our lifestyles. They do this out of bitterness and resentment because they know we are the most powerful and we have the highest quality of life.

Be proud to be an American and never be ashamed. There are lots of bad guys in this world and it is our duty to keep peace for the world. We make it our objective to free nations held down by tyrannical rulers. The USA will remove such tyrants and install a system of democracy for all nations.

Just remember, when you're #1, everybody will try to knock you off the perch. You could have cowards like Lyin Bin Laden or Saddham Hussein claim that they hate the ways of the western world. Don't believe them. They are just jealous that the USA has running hot water. FDA approved food. Hundreds of channels on TV. The USA is also #1 when it comes to hygeine. Would you rather be clean or feel all sticky and sweaty from not showering because you don't have access to clean water? Sticky and slimy with the worst case of b.o. is what Trash Bin Laden suffers from because he doesn't bathe nor does he cut his hair. Hey the USA may have some homeless but even they smell better than the reek of Bin-Too-Long-Since-I've-Taken-A-Shower-Laden.

Pee yew! That-swami-sword-swallowing-maharishi-worshipping-ton-of-scum-Garbage-Bin-Laden sure does smell. You know what Dubya or our next President, Condee should do when that wimp Chicken Bin Laden comes out of hiding? We should tie on to the top of a car, cut his lice-infested hair, and then run him through a car wash with industrial strength soap. But no matter how many times we run that piece of doo-doo through the wash, the stench of scum will never be removed.

Oh well, at least a shower for that chicken-bleep laden will reduce the roach problem that has been living in that loser's beard all these years.

good points and all..... but i think that america should at least make the impression of humbleness or someone will kick our ass sometime or other

Seshmeister
09-28-2005, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by Pastor Bruce S.

Earth calling planet nutcase.

Just a couple of points.

1) The US made Bin Laden who he is today by training and funding him in Afghanistan when your government had you running scared and obsessed with Russia. Now it's Bin Laden. Funny how they always want you fear someone.

2) The US government has propped up dictatorships all over the world since WWII helping to stop freedom in those countries including Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Chile, Argentina etc etc

3) Foreign people smell as you, though not christ would say, largely due to the fact they are poor because they are not allowed to trade fairly with the rich Western countries because we place trade levies on their goods forcing them to remain in poverty.

It also doesn't help that man for man the US government gives far less in Aid than most other Western countries.

4) The plethora of complete racist idiot hate filled 'spiritual' leaders in Arab countries is only matched by the number in the US e.g. you.

Cheers!

Angel
09-28-2005, 07:17 PM
Sesh, my commonwealth cousin!

I love you more and more each day! Glad to see the Scots still know the truth when they see it! ;)

Nitro Express
09-28-2005, 07:26 PM
Now I just want to get shitfaced on some Canadian whiskey and Scotch, say fuck the world up the freaking asshole!

BigBadBrian
09-28-2005, 07:28 PM
Earth calling planet nutcase.

Just a couple of points.

1) The US made Bin Laden who he is today by training and funding him in Afghanistan when your government had you running scared and obsessed with Russia. Now it's Bin Laden. Funny how they always want you fear someone.

2) The US government has propped up dictatorships all over the world since WWII helping to stop freedom in those countries including Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Chile, Argentina etc etc

3) Foreign people smell as you, though not christ would say, largely due to the fact they are poor because they are not allowed to trade fairly with the rich Western countries because we place trade levies on their goods forcing them to remain in poverty.

It also doesn't help that man for man the US government gives far less in Aid than most other Western countries.

4) The plethora of complete racist idiot hate filled 'spiritual' leaders in Arab countries is only matched by the number in the US e.g. you.

Cheers!

Sesh, you crack me up. :D

You need to learn when people are deliberately trying to piss you off.

Seshmeister
09-28-2005, 07:43 PM
You think he might be a troll then....?:)

scamper
09-29-2005, 07:54 AM

We've got our own shit to pay for, anyway its not the governments money its mine.

Big Train
09-30-2005, 12:21 AM
BIG TRAIN - you just proved that you don't read my fucking posts, you just glance and say it's Angel, what can I say to bitch about her and her country. You can't even open your fucking eyes and see that I myself was putting us down for being too passive!

I SAID: YOU GUYS DO A BETTER JOB OF STANDING UP FOR YOURSELVES!!!!

Personally, I'd like to find a happy medium. Stand up for yourself without being rude...

Now do me a favour, sell whatever land you happen to own here, pay the numerous taxes, and STAY THE FUCK OUT! - if you hate this place so much, you should do everything in your power to boycott us!

YES ANGEl, I jumped down your throat prematurely (and I just threw up at that notion).

As for selling the land, go fuck yourself. I'm an american and I do whatever the fuck I want, anytime I want. Surely no fucking Canadian is going to tell me shit..least of all you....:)

Nickdfresh
09-30-2005, 06:18 AM
We've got our own shit to pay for, anyway its not the governments money its mine.

I know, let's give it all to IRAQ.:)

kentuckyklira
09-30-2005, 06:54 AM
Sesh, you crack me up. :D

You need to learn when people are deliberately trying to piss you off.

:gulp: This from you,

what a fucking joke!