PDA

View Full Version : Politician caught in tearful lie (says Fascist Nut Daily)

5:01 am
09-16-2005, 01:17 AM
http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=46344

Politician caught in tearful lie
Parish prez fabricates claim about feds leaving coworker's mom to die

Posted: September 15, 2005
2:06 p.m. Eastern

© 2005 WorldNetDaily.com

The president of a Louisiana parish tearfully told a national TV audience the heartbreaking story of a coworker whose mother was left to die in a flooded nursing home days after Hurricane Katrina immobilized New Orleans – but, as it turns out, the story isn't true.

The blog WuzzaDem.com uncovered the truth-stretching rhetoric of Jefferson Parish President Aaron Broussard's account he shared on "Meet the Press" Sept. 4 as he emotionally complained about lack of federal response to Katrina victims.

Here is Broussard's story broadcast on the NBC news show:

The guy who runs this building I'm in, emergency management, he's responsible for everything. His mother was trapped in a St. Bernard nursing home and every day she called him and said, "Are you coming, son? Is somebody coming?" And he said, "Yeah, Mama, somebody's coming to get you. Somebody's coming to get you on Tuesday. Somebody's coming to get you on Wednesday. Somebody's coming to get you on Thursday. Somebody's coming to get you on Friday." And she drowned Friday night. She drowned Friday night.

The Friday night Broussard is talking about was Sept. 2, but it turns out the woman actually died Aug. 29, the previous Monday, when Katrina hit the Gulf Coast.

MSNBC reported the man Broussard was talking about is Thomas Rodrigue, who told "Dateline" that his 92-year-old mother was one of 32 elderly people found dead at the St. Rita's nursing home. The New York Times reported the 32 residents, out of 60 total, died Aug. 29.

CNN reported Rodrigue, as he worked the hurricane watch Aug. 28, called the nursing home in St. Bernard to plead with the management to evacuate the residents. He also says he contacted St. Bernard Parish officials asking them to send sheriff's office personnel to the facility to evacuate his mother and the others – but to no avail. Over half the residents were killed Monday when Katrina came ashore.

Reported WuzzaDem.com: "Broussard claims Rodrigue was talking to his mother for four days after she died, promising here some nebulous 'cavalry' was on the way. His story doesn't jibe with the reporting of CNN, MSNBC, the New York Times, or even Thomas Rodrigue's own account.

"Why would he lie about such a thing?

"Aaron Broussard's crocodile tears came at the tail-end of a tirade against FEMA, in response to a question from [host] Tim Russert asking whether the mayor of New Orleans and the governor of Louisiana could have been 'more forceful, much more effective and much more organized in evacuating the area.'"

The site claims Broussard, a Democrat, was "trying to score political points" by blaming federal officials when Louisiana's emergency plan explicitly designates local officials as those responsible for pre-disaster evacuation and for responding directly after an event.

The website Lies.com also reported on Broussard's fabrication, saying, "Assuming the MSNBC story is accurate, Broussard’s story was at least significantly embellished. ... Broussard, for all the apparent sincerity in his emotional on-air breakdown, was willing to lie in order to make his story work better as political theater."

DrMaddVibe
09-16-2005, 07:04 AM
LIAR!

Boo-hoo-hoo!

FORD
09-16-2005, 10:21 AM
Another misleading "story" from Fascist Nut Daily.

MSNBC reported the man Broussard was talking about is Thomas Rodrigue, who told "Dateline" that his 92-year-old mother was one of 32 elderly people found dead at the St. Rita's nursing home. The New York Times reported the 32 residents, out of 60 total, died Aug. 29.

Fascist Nut Daily tries to spin this as a contradiction, but it is not. If the NY Times implies that all of the deaths occurred on the 29th (the day of the initial flood) they are not backing up in that statement, at least not in the passage quoted by fascist nut daily.

The irony of the game FND is playing here is that it's the exact same thing that atheists do when they take 2 different Bible verses (from different gospels) that slightly contradict each other in presentation of the facts, and then use that minor discrepancy to "prove" that there is no God.

And if FND wants to be taken seriously, they need to find something other than freeper blogs to use as "news sources" :rolleyes:

Phil theStalker
09-16-2005, 11:09 AM
You can spin any facts. It's probably more likely that Rodrigue told Broussard, "I thought someone was going to get her everyday." Until he found out she was deceased.

When you've just been through a disaster you are emotionally confused and in shock. That's why he wrote out the rest of his statements to Russert.

We're human beings and we're fallible. There's a large difference between lies and emotionally distressed off the cuff comments.

:spank:

ELVIS
09-16-2005, 12:32 PM
Hmmm...

09-16-2005, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Another misleading "story" from Fascist Nut Daily.

Fascist Nut Daily tries to spin this as a contradiction, but it is not. If the NY Times implies that all of the deaths occurred on the 29th (the day of the initial flood) they are not backing up in that statement, at least not in the passage quoted by fascist nut daily.

The irony of the game FND is playing here is that it's the exact same thing that atheists do when they take 2 different Bible verses (from different gospels) that slightly contradict each other in presentation of the facts, and then use that minor discrepancy to "prove" that there is no God.

And if FND wants to be taken seriously, they need to find something other than freeper blogs to use as "news sources" :rolleyes:

you should learn english or at least read the whole article before you comment on things:

MSNBC reported the man Broussard was talking about is Thomas Rodrigue, who told "Dateline" that his 92-year-old mother was one of 32 elderly people found dead at the St. Rita's nursing home.

Reported WuzzaDem.com: "Broussard claims Rodrigue was talking to his mother for four days after she died, promising here some nebulous 'cavalry' was on the way. His story doesn't jibe with the reporting of CNN, MSNBC, the New York Times, or even Thomas Rodrigue's own account.

now if the guy,Thomas Rodrigue is saying his mother was one who died on aug 29 how could Aaron Broussard claim Thomas Rodrigue was talking to her? can he talk to the dead?

Phil theStalker
09-16-2005, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker
You can spin any facts. It's probably more likely that Rodrigue told Broussard, "I thought someone was going to get her everyday." Until he found out she was deceased.

When you've just been through a disaster you are emotionally confused and in shock. That's why he wrote out the rest of his statements to Russert.

We're human beings and we're fallible. There's a large difference between lies and emotionally distressed off the cuff comments.

:spank: 5:01am,

I don't think you have taken my account of the moment when these statements where made and I do not think it helps dancing around the definition of the word 'is,' or likewise, at this time.

FORD
09-16-2005, 01:51 PM
Rodigue NEVER said his mother died on August 29.

And what's up with the alias?

Phil theStalker
09-16-2005, 01:58 PM

RATT OUT DIS PERSON, FORD!

WHO IS DIS DESPICABLE MEMBER?

TELL US NOW BEF4ORE WEE GO NUTS!!

FORD
09-16-2005, 02:05 PM
The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind......

Phil theStalker
09-16-2005, 02:17 PM
The answer, my friend, is blowing in the wind......
Jesterstar is da despicaBULL memba?!

Well, who'd o'thunk?

Jester, don't bogart dat joint mmy friend..

passs tit ova heer..

THAT'S REV. JIM JONES MIND CONTROL

FORD
09-16-2005, 02:20 PM
What does that flaming cock gobbler have to do with it? :confused:

Phil theStalker
09-16-2005, 02:30 PM
What does that flaming cock gobbler have to do with it? :confused:
Well, you said the answer is blowing in da wind.

I just ASSumed yoo were talking aboot Jester.:rolleyes:

We're LIVING in the weirdness, FORD.

WHO is dis 'blowing wind' person? huh

It's just total insanTITy..

I'mm tellin' yoo, mmman.

Tit's just HELL ON EARTH.

KATRINA HELL DISPLACED PERSON

Phil theStalker
09-16-2005, 02:39 PM
Neva mmmind..

dat's stanhope..

stanhope
Mother's Pride And Joy
AND THEY SAY IT'S A VICTIMLESS CRIME

FORD
09-16-2005, 02:46 PM
So Stanhope was in the spider hole with Saddam Hussein?

Maybe Saddam should have been the host of "The Man Show"? Couldn't have fucked it up any worse than Rogan & Stanhope did.

Phil theStalker
09-16-2005, 02:54 PM
So Stanhope was in the spider hole with Saddam Hussein?

Maybe Saddam should have been the host of "The Man Show"? Couldn't have fucked it up any worse than Rogan & Stanhope did. *ouch*

cun't wee blame da PRODUCERS? huh

brother joe and doug are just crapping out a living..

Failure is an inside JOB!

stanhope TOUR 2005

09-17-2005, 12:33 AM

i am no alias

09-17-2005, 01:08 AM
will their be evidence to show i'm an alias or is this some attempt to discredit me and my all my 49 posts or 0.12 post per day average over the coarse of 398 days

FORD
09-17-2005, 01:53 AM
IP's don't lie, Agent Z.

09-17-2005, 02:02 AM
post them both and post an ip trace map then why don't you becuase i know what they'll say. i was contacted by a mod or someone who said they were a friend of a mod about being lucky wilbury a few weeks back that said the ip were the same and we were one and the same only problem is it said we both were in new hampshire and i know i'm not in new hampshire and i checked posts then and checked them again a little while ago where lucky wilbury said:

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=13414&highlight=boston

guess where i live? taxachussetts! just outside of boston to boot. the central artery was falling down literally but the project was so miss managed it's not funny. millions of dollars went everywhere but the project. millions to the museum of science,political campiagns etc etc etc. after the first few year it became everyone slush fund. as far as anyone going to jail or losing their job don't count on it. rommney already asked people to resign and they said no so their still on the job. for more info check http://www.bigdig.com/

------------------------

now i thought he said lexingotn once but i didn't find that but you can't be outside of boston and be in new hampshire. like i told the other person i think your ip addys lead to an internet hub. when the matter was cleared up then i was also told that you thought lucky wilbury was also someone else but that was untrue as well wasen't it? i was also told you have a nasty habit of accusing everyone of being someone else.

09-17-2005, 02:24 AM
other eviedence i also used to clear my name when i was first approched with these false charges was the fact that i "just started to post recently" in the forums only problem with that is my posts go back to april of this year:

http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19550

posted: 04-07-2005 at 05:33 PM
So How Do You Get Into The Rock Hall of Fame

----------------

maybe recently in the front line but no so recently on the board. its just i have little more free time and there is a lot going on in the world. like everything i expect my post count to ebb and flow with the times. i wen from aug to april without posting then sporatically for a few months more so recently and will most likely slow down again.

FORD
09-17-2005, 02:48 AM
You just confirmed it yourself, Agent Z.

Now "wasen't" that a shock? ;)

09-17-2005, 02:58 AM
i don't get what your saying here? people do mis spell words all the time. but still where do the ips say we are?

09-17-2005, 03:03 AM
actually ford just to prove you wrong i searched "wasen't" in the search of the forums and it shows up a lot even as recently as in main in the tin cup thread now are you saying that all the people who misspell "wasen't" are all the same? go ahead try it yourself

09-17-2005, 03:05 AM
http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=202643&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending

are all us misspellers the same?

09-17-2005, 03:11 AM
as for my misspellings i make typos like everyone else and miss some while checking my posts and my current security settings blocks me from using the spell check function since it is a pop up. so if a typo is you best evidience i sure hope your not a DA other wise everyone will walk like oj!

FORD
09-17-2005, 03:54 AM
I caught you red handed, CIA man. Just admit it, for fucks sake.

You're more defensive than KKKarl Rove at a Log Cabin Republicans convention.

09-17-2005, 10:57 AM
right ford :rolleyes: you just keep believe whatever you want even though the truth is different. still you didn't answer my questions though since your using misspellings as proof are we all the same? you still haven't posted an map or even the ip addresses to to show we are they same. you admit YOUR wrong. i've seen all the false alligations you've made since i've got on the board everyone is an alias yet you always offer no proof. judging by your posts your standard of proof for things you don't like is fairly low

09-17-2005, 02:00 PM
believe what you want i can't be bothered. its beginning to look like i'm padding my monsterous post count all 59 posts in 13 months

BigBadBrian
09-17-2005, 05:53 PM
FORD, did you change the title of this thread?

FORD
09-17-2005, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
FORD, did you change the title of this thread?

Yeah, it just seemed to fit better after what Agent Z turned it into.

Especially since that case was proven far better than the one posted in Fascist Nut Daily.

I can change it back if you want to start crying too. :cry:

BigBadBrian
09-17-2005, 07:17 PM

Especially since that case was proven far better than the one posted in Fascist Nut Daily.

I think you had better.

It's a flagrant abuse of your mod powers.

I was ready to open a new thread in the webmasters forum and raise hell, but I'm diplomatic tonight.

:gulp:

FORD
09-17-2005, 07:20 PM
Abuse?? It was a fucking joke.

Just like the Bush Jr. pResidency (except that isn't funny :( )

09-17-2005, 09:18 PM

like i said before i am no alias. the only alias i could even be considered is that of Radio K.A.O.S from vhlinks and thats about it. if you'll notice both my name here 5:01 am and Radio K.A.O.S both have something in common. can you put together what it is ford?

09-17-2005, 09:22 PM
and before you say i'm new there i've been a member there since 07.25.02 and i have 4 posts what a whopping post total almost as many as i had here for almost 12 months .i was also a member here at the army before it went down as well

FORD
09-17-2005, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by 5:01 am
like i said before i am no alias. the only alias i could even be considered is that of Radio K.A.O.S from vhlinks and thats about it. if you'll notice both my name here 5:01 am and Radio K.A.O.S both have something in common. can you put together what it is ford?

http://karstenfilsoe.dk/images/Musik/Waters_portraita.jpg

Roger says "Duh, Agent Z!"

09-17-2005, 09:37 PM
you know your roger waters very good then you should also know the aspects of paranoia and false allegations about others

09-17-2005, 09:39 PM
how long will i have to what for proof to show i'm an alias? i've already asked for ip address maybe a map better yet tell me where i'm at according to those my ip address

FORD
09-17-2005, 09:42 PM
IP's don't lie, Agent Z.

And no I'm not going to post them, because then Brian will whine about my "flagrant abuse of your mod powers."

Dude, I could care less that you're using an alias, since you aren't doing anything especially fucked up with it like most aliases are. I just don't see the purpose of it. Much less the desperation in trying to cover it up.

09-17-2005, 09:42 PM
here i'll tell you where i am any you tell where my ip address says i am: i'm in maine. pittsfield maine to be exact. right near MCI. would you like my street? i'm not giving my address

09-17-2005, 09:46 PM
exactly what would i be covering up? nothing. you should know ip addresses are just numbers. i could make my ip address read 198.45.150 if i want to. i could put your exact ip address on my computer and it would show me in the north east and you whereever you are.

lucky wilbury
09-17-2005, 10:24 PM
i'm amazed i get my emails and i'll have have were pm waiting at the army or hey dude check this therad at the army... then i sign on for this first time and immeditaly i get get to the windows update page then up pops the ole familiar aim box with someone telling me to check this thread. not having all that much time i checked in without logging in and this is the shit i find. i'm all of a sudden an alias. not one but allgedly two alias i've yet to figure out who the other one is. who is it? as i read this therad allegations of having the same ip address pop up and i want that proved right now. maybe the last few digits perhaps? maybe a location would help. you know where i am ford. like i said before find boston look north west for hanscom field and you'll have my gerneral local. now where is this other person located?

lucky wilbury
09-17-2005, 10:25 PM
you better have some solid info because i'm not in the mood for this.

lucky wilbury
09-17-2005, 11:01 PM
here i'll even make it real simple i know you mods can see what operating system we use and i'm using windows 98 and i'm pretty sure i'm the only one still using windows 98 in the entire world. what is this other person using. i also use firefox but right now i'm on ie to update my windows but i can just switch over to firefox to show i use it most of the time

lucky wilbury
09-17-2005, 11:13 PM
having read this thread again i'll even repeat something i've said before on many i'm not even registered at the links and this person says they are. you know my alternate screen names at other sites ford you even pm me with a joke about "lefty" wilbury from the usmessageboard.com i even use "lefty wilbury" at other sites. don't believe me check ginblossoms.net/forums and you'll find me "lefty wilbury" there as well

lucky wilbury
09-17-2005, 11:18 PM
and in case you can't tell i'm getting real impaintent having to clear my own name so here i'll even let you in on a little secret ford. i DID have an alias byt the name of Dale Gribble both at the old army and at the ddlr but when the new army came up and i tried to register gribble after i did LW it said i couldn't because you could only have one screen name per email and since i only have one email i didn't register it. why do you think i always had DAle gribble quotes in my sig ford?

Little Texan
09-17-2005, 11:28 PM
Originally posted by lucky wilbury
i'm using windows 98 and i'm pretty sure i'm the only one still using windows 98 in the entire world.

Nope...I use 98 as well. Can't stand XP.

lucky wilbury
09-17-2005, 11:33 PM
your using it out of choice to cruise the net i'm not. the computer i use for the internet has only a 133hz proccesor and 72 mb of ram and was bought back in 95.it can't run anything else. every other newer computer i have i don't put on the the net because i have files on them that have to stay secure so off the net they stay

FORD
09-17-2005, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by lucky wilbury
your using it out of choice to cruise the net i'm not. the computer i use for the internet has only a 133hz proccesor and 72 mb of ram and was bought back in 95.it can't run anything else. every other newer computer i have i don't put on the the net because i have files on them that have to stay secure so off the net they stay

You would think the CIA could afford a better firewall.

lucky wilbury
09-18-2005, 12:04 AM
i don't work for the cia

FORD
09-18-2005, 12:09 AM
It's OK. Valerie Plame told me. You can admit it.

lucky wilbury
09-18-2005, 12:16 AM
she's just some overblown desk jockey who should be at home with her twins not guming up the works or having her dumb husband out there telling the public one thing and the senate intel committe another

Phil theStalker
09-18-2005, 01:36 AM
Hey now,

Why don't we all kick back while I smoke some aff mmy favoRITE wakky tobbaky CIA mixture directly Out Of Arkansas..

You see some weird anomalous things in the sky that aren't normally there..

Hey now,

I wouldn't lie t2o yoo..

RUDDLES COUNTY
ARKANSAS

lucky wilbury
09-18-2005, 01:59 AM
my final word on this is going to be this i don't care. you and this %:01 person can have at each other all you want. i know i have no aliases and i know you've had trouble with ip checks in the past ford (remember how the cia/hacking/computer thread got started?) if i wanted an alias i could change my ip to show i was in lebanon, iraq,pakistan or even canada i do know how to do that shit and i can smoke out rats and people with ip changing programs with the best of them in fact ford if you remember some months back i id someone doing that when they were spamming the board (i pm'd you about it) but believe what you want i now have to spend the rest of the night cleaning out my hard drive before i put my comp back into storage. so now i must erase my hard drive and change the registry so the other two drives "disappear" in case someone pulls this comp out while i'm away on buisness. enjoy everyone. see ya around Christmas time!

DrMaddVibe
09-19-2005, 05:02 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9368952

An emotional moment and a misunderstanding
Story of a mother’s desperate calls from nursing home skewed

FREE VIDEO
Launch
• ‘She drowned Friday night’
Sept. 4: Aaron Broussard, president of Jefferson Parish, La., breaks down while telling NBC's Tim Russert the story of the death of the mother of one of the parish’s employees.

WASHINGTON - The Jefferson Parish president's emotional retelling of a mother's desperate calls from a New Orleans nursing home included details that conflict with the timeline of the tragedy.

The story, of a colleague's mother begging her son for rescue as flood waters rose after Hurricane Katrina, came to prominence on Sunday, Sept. 4, when Aaron Broussard, president of Jefferson Parish in New Orleans, was interviewed by Tim Russert on NBC's Meet the Press. (MSNBC is a Microsoft-NBC joint venture.)

New details and interviews with the son whose mother died in the flood show that the tragedy unfolded from Saturday through Monday, Aug. 29 — not Monday through Friday, Sept. 2 as recounted by Broussard. The owners of the nursing home were indicted Tuesday for the deaths of more than 30 residents, which officials say occurred on Aug. 29.

In the course of the interview, in which Broussard was expressing frustration with the slow-footed response by the federal government to the hurricane, he related the personal story of a man whose mother had died in the flooding caused by Katrina. Broussard, who did not identify the man by name at the time, broke down in tears as he related the story. As the Meet the Press transcript shows, Russert paused the interview to allow Broussard to compose himself.

BROUSSARD: ... The guy who runs this building I'm in, emergency management, he's responsible for everything. His mother was trapped in St. Bernard nursing home and every day she called him and said, "Are you coming, son? Is somebody coming?" And he said, "Yeah, Mama, somebody's coming to get you. Somebody's coming to get you on Tuesday. Somebody's coming to get you on Wednesday. Somebody's coming to get you on Thursday. Somebody's coming to get you on Friday." And she drowned Friday night. She drowned Friday night.

RUSSERT: Mr. President...

BROUSSARD: Nobody's coming to get us. Nobody's coming to get us. The secretary has promised. Everybody's promised. They've had press conferences. I'm sick of the press conferences. For God sakes, shut up and send us somebody.

RUSSERT: Just take a pause, Mr. President. While you gather yourself in your very emotional times, I understand, let me go to Governor Haley Barbour of Mississippi.

Since the broadcast of the interview, which elevated Broussard to national prominence, a number of bloggers have questioned the validity of Broussard’s story.

Subsequent reporting identified the man whom Broussard was referring to in the Meet the Press interview as Thomas Rodrigue, the Jefferson Parish emergency services director. Contacted on Friday by MSNBC.com, Rodrigue acknowledged that his 92-year-old mother and more than 30 other people died in the St. Rita nursing home. They had not been evacuated and the flood waters overtook the residence.

The chronology of the phone calls described by Broussard came under particular scrutiny by bloggers.

Rodrigue said he didn’t see or hear Broussard’s comments on Meet the Press. When told of the sequence of phone calls that Broussard described on Meet the Press, Rodrigue said “No, no, that’s not true.”

“I can’t tell you what he said that day, why he was confused, I’m assuming he was under a tremendous amount of pressure,” Rodrigue told MSNBC.

“I contacted the nursing home two days before the storm [on Aug. 27th] and again on the 28th of August,” Rodrigue said. “At the same time I talked to the nursing home I also talked to the emergency manager for St. Bernard Parish,” Rodrigue said, “to encourage that nursing home to evacuate like they were supposed to and they didn’t until it was too late.”

Broussard must have been confused “because I was calling, not my mother calling me, I was calling her,” Rodrigue said. Further, Rodrigue says he never made any calls after Monday, the day he figures his mother died, based on conversations he’s had with another person who had a family member perish inside St. Rita’s. Officials believe that the residents of St. Rita’s died on Monday, Aug. 29, not on Friday, Sept. 2, as Broussard had suggested.

Broussard could not be reached for comment Friday, but Jackie Bauer, a spokeswoman for Broussard who was present during the Meet the Press interview, said "it was a misunderstanding."

Late on Friday, Bauer told MSNBC.com: "I was there when he (Broussard) was doing that, when he was saying that, I think he was meaning that he was calling, he was calling and trying to talk to Tommy and telling him ‘don’t worry,' trying to console Tommy, 'don’t worry, we’ll get her out, don’t worry we’ll get her out.'"

When asked how Broussard could have gotten the details of his mother’s story so wrong, Rodrigue said, Broussard “was emotional, absolutely and he was from the time that he found out that, you know, that my mother had died and I was here doing what I’m required to do for the citizens for Jefferson Parish.”

Rodrigue said he hasn’t spoken with Broussard since the Meet the Press broadcast. “He’s been busy, I’ve been busy,” Rodrigue said. “I haven’t really had a chance to sit down and talk to him.”

The husband and wife owners of St. Rita’s nursing home in the New Orleans suburb of Chalmette have been charged with homicide in the case.

“The pathetic thing in this case was that they were asked if they wanted to move them and they did not,” Louisiana Attorney General Charles Foti said Tuesday. “They were warned repeatedly that this storm was coming. In effect, their inaction resulted in the deaths of these people.”

“They had a duty and a standard of care to people who could not care for themselves,” Foti said of the owners. “If you or I decided we are going to stay, we do it of our own free will. ... The people at the nursing home don’t have that choice.”

“Thirty-four people drowned in a nursing home when it should have been evacuated. I cannot say it any plainer than that,” Foti said, his voice rising with anger.
© 2005 MSNBC Interactive

Go to the link and watch an over-emotional fag sob about something that didn't happen!!!!

This shit is better than a Seinfeld episode!

Sarge's Little Helper
09-19-2005, 05:02 PM
Corporate media lies.

DrMaddVibe
09-19-2005, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Sarge's Little Helper
Oops. I wasn't paying attention. Tell me again what is going on.

Expend a little brain power or increase the virtual memory.