PDA

View Full Version : Gal With Green Baby Says She Was Raped By A Leprechaun

Matt White
09-16-2005, 04:25 PM
He slipped her his shillelagh!!!

By JENNIFER HIGHTOWER

DOCTORS in Mallow, Ireland, are puzzled by the birth of a green baby. But single mom Bridget O'Leary, 26, says there's a very simple explanation -- she claims she was raped by a leprechaun.

"He had his way with me, he did," says the attractive barmaid. "He got me drunk and slipped me his little green shamrock."

By all accounts O'Leary has a sterling reputation as a hardworking, upstanding individual.

"Bridget is a fine lass, and no mistake," says Tom Shaughnessey, 44, the owner of the Brick and the Rose Pub where O'Leary works. "I've never known her to lie or make up stories.

"According to legend around these parts, leprechauns can be horny little buggers. And Bridget, with her shapely legs, perfectly rounded fanny, and large, firm bosoms. . . well, it's easy to see how she could be an overpowering temptation to any man, human or fairy. Don't repeat that to my wife."

O'Leary claims the leprechaun turned up late one night as she was closing the pub. "I was there alone," says the stunning redhead. "I was just about to lock the door when this wee little man with green skin who looked like the guy in the movie Leprechaun popped round the door, skittered in and hopped onto a barstool, quick as a blink. He challenged me to a drinking contest and that's the last thing I remember."

After an initial period of tests and observations, the green infant boy, whom O'Leary named Seamus, was given a clean bill of health and allowed to go home with his mother.

"We simply have no explanation for the baby's coloration," says physician Dr. Peter Conklin.

Matt White
09-16-2005, 07:42 PM
What a Woofter!!!