PDA

View Full Version : Shhhh...jesus Christ has something to say....

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 02:11 PM
Well, here ya go man. A thread all for you. Bring your bible? good....I brought my weed to make sure this is going to be entertaining....

Jesus Christ
03-24-2004, 02:18 PM
Ye are welcome for the weed, but ye do not understand the purpose for which I created it.

Verily it was not for killing brain cells, especially in one with obviously so few to spare.

ELVIS
03-24-2004, 02:24 PM
uhh hu hu hu hu hu hu hu

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 02:26 PM
no it's for enhancing my guitar methods...and the weed didn't come from you...it came from my neighbour

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 02:28 PM
Hey J.C...Can I call ya J.C? Ah, sure, what the Fuck eh? Hey, tell me something...In the bible there was this great flood that killed all the bad fuckers right? all the good ones were saved in a boat with animals? They ended up on some mountain side right? well, were any of them related? the reason i ask, is because God told them to reproduce and have kids and shit...well, isn't that a sin...? Screwing THY sister or brother? Just checking....

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 02:30 PM
And if Jesus never had a crib for a bed, what does that say about Joeseph? Wasn't he a carpenter?

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 02:30 PM
See, I think my weed and my brain cells are doing just fine.

Angel
03-24-2004, 02:34 PM
Okay, Big Trouble...

This Canuck is telling you that you ARE GOING WAY TOO FAR!

I'm as atheist as they come, but EVERYONE has a right to their own opinion, and I feel it is reprehensible to knock down a persons religious beliefs.

I thought at first I liked you, but I'm sorry, you are RUDE! I take it your from TO? More than likely Cabbage Town area???

Don't single-handedly ruin our reputation of being POLITE!! :(

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 02:36 PM
what r u talking about. and no im not from T.O

ELVIS
03-24-2004, 02:38 PM
Let him post his stoner rants...

Heve we ever had a member from Canada who didn't smoke pot ???

:rolleyes:

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 02:39 PM
In fact, even though its NOBODY's biz...I go to church on Sunday everyweek. Im a christian with good beliefs. I dont live like a monk. But I do have faith. And Im sure J.C has a sense of humour. I am not rude. I am me. Ok a little rude. but so far in this thread what was rude? Ive read the bible...most of it. Its pretty long you know. And I know of certain things that have been, well lets just say, misunderstood for a long time. so back up a wee bit. I'll let you know when Im being rude.

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Let him post his stoner rants...

Heve we ever had a member from Canada who didn't smoke pot ???

Thanks...so anyways....lol

Angel
03-24-2004, 02:40 PM
I'm surprised, you sound so much like most Torontonians, What am I talking about? Read the post, you sir are being rude and arrogant....

(And the Western Alienation thing has been in the forefront again, always is coming near election time!) ;)

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 02:41 PM
I mean really. Im rude because I have opinions. I offend ppl? Everybody is offending ppl here. I swear thats how this forum works. If I can make a friend or two along the way. cool. FullBug, Angel? Elvis? and hey, even J.C...

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 02:42 PM
Im a christian and I dont find it rude. what does that tell you. your a non believer. if anything your rude. or better yet ignorant.

ELVIS
03-24-2004, 02:44 PM
Look! I found a pic of Big T.

http://www.uglypeople.com/uploaded/5302/ugly2.jpg

:elvis:

Jesus Christ
03-24-2004, 02:45 PM
Of course I hath a sense of humo(u)r. I created you, didn't I?

As for the song lyrics of "Away In a Manger", ye must remember that I was born on the road, as my mom and stepdad were coming to Bethlehem to pay their taxes. It's a little tough to carry a crib on the back of a donkey. But verily, Joseph did indeed build one for Me once we arrived in our temporary home in Egypt - where we moved to escape Herod's attempts to murder Me :(

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 02:45 PM
Now that is one sexy beast! LMAO too bad it didn't show his ring finger...I wanted to see if he was taken....lol

ELVIS
03-24-2004, 02:48 PM
You're gay ??

Jesus Christ
03-24-2004, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
Hey J.C...Can I call ya J.C? Ah, sure, what the Fuck eh? Hey, tell me something...In the bible there was this great flood that killed all the bad fuckers right? all the good ones were saved in a boat with animals? They ended up on some mountain side right? well, were any of them related? the reason i ask, is because God told them to reproduce and have kids and shit...well, isn't that a sin...? Screwing THY sister or brother? Just checking....

Noah's sons had wives before they boarded the Ark.

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by Jesus Christ
Of course I hath a sense of humo(u)r. I created you, didn't I?

As for the song lyrics of "Away In a Manger", ye must remember that I was born on the road, as my mom and stepdad were coming to Bethlehem to pay their taxes. It's a little tough to carry a crib on the back of a donkey. But verily, Joseph did indeed build one for Me once we arrived in our temporary home in Egypt - where we moved to escape Herod's attempts to murder Me :(

Ok, now your bringing my buzz to a screeching halt. lol what a drag, being born on a road and all. were you teased? Good thing you escaped those attempts of murder. Phew...So how did that all work out for ya anyways? : )

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 02:51 PM
You're gay ??

No Im not gay. Married with 2 kids. Besides, Id have to be a touch more than just gay to like that...man oh man...

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 02:53 PM
Originally posted by Jesus Christ
Noah's sons had wives before they boarded the Ark.

and the whole Adam and Eve thing...That doesn't creep you out a bit? the only two people on earth. living in a garden of great pleasures. The sky opens up occasionaly to speak to them, and they actualy have an urge to screw? Id be more concerned with the snake that talks and the apples that the thin air told me not to eat, than screwing...I dunno...

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 02:56 PM
BTW, have you smited me yet? Just curious cause Im sitting here making money while my employees are working for me, smoking pot, talking to God on a DLR site, and my wife came in with great news that she got a job at TeleTech. Im guessing this wasn't the smite?

Jesus Christ
03-24-2004, 02:57 PM
Ok, now your bringing my buzz to a screeching halt. lol what a drag, being born on a road and all. were you teased? Good thing you escaped those attempts of murder. Phew...So how did that all work out for ya anyways? : )

Worked out reasonably well, at least for the next 30 years. We all know the murder plot after that was more successful :(

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 03:01 PM
Ok...heres the test. which road will you take?

copyrightCathedral

John Ashcroft
03-24-2004, 03:33 PM
Did I nail this guy way back when or what? Here it go:

Originally posted by yours truly whilst preparing to punk this idiot...
Right then. Please do us all a favor and remember to take your ridalin every day. No more skipping, mkay?

You're a Spammy fan, no?

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by John Ashcroft
Did I nail this guy way back when or what? Here it go:

You're a Spammy fan, no?

No, not a spermmy fan. and why oh why are you following me from thread to thread? get a life asshead. better yet lease one, and that way when your board you'll have the option to renew mo-fucker...

Angel
03-24-2004, 03:58 PM
AssScratch, you're going to have fun with this one aren't you?

But for heaven's sake, spell Ritalin right!

:D

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 04:01 PM
Yeah its tiresome watching him mispell all of his posts. I may have to make him my new pet bitch afterall.

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 04:02 PM
I think he just likes to hang around somebody who will reply to his dumb ass rants. Its like the little retarded boy that none wants to play with in elementary school.

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 04:03 PM
and Angel babe, Im trying my best to be polite. But Im getting tired of this guys bullshit and I have NOT even come close to unleashing on this piss ant fucker.

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 04:05 PM
time to play with asshead.

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 04:07 PM
the truth hurts...

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 04:09 PM
Im not done...silly...

John Ashcroft
03-24-2004, 04:10 PM
Interesting, did a search for Ridalin, and got plenty on the drug of Big Trouble's choice... But you are correct, Ritalin it is.

Oh, and fuck nut, you own no thread here. When there's action, I check it out. It's kinda the point of this message board. And you are so thoroughly the forum bitch right now it's amazing that even you don't realize it...

ELVIS
03-24-2004, 04:11 PM
Dude.. He's not the real John Ashcroft...

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 04:12 PM
I nveer claimed tyo own anything. I merely pointed out that u are following me. The action as you call it, from thread to thread. never claimed ownership. and please tell me. what is a fuck nut? translate...if you can. I know what fuck is. I know nut is. but together....? nope....nothing....

Ally_Kat
03-24-2004, 04:13 PM
he's not following you hun. John tackles the Front Line. You'll find him mostly in here at times.

I mean really. Im rude because I have opinions. I offend ppl? Everybody is offending ppl here. I swear thats how this forum works. If I can make a friend or two along the way. cool. FullBug, Angel? Elvis? and hey, even J.C...

It's not that you have opinions. Opinions are like assholes, etc, etc. It's that you push your opinions pretty outforward. Like, why do we have a thread about Religion now? Is it to debate about some stand on religion or is it just for you to mock it, even if you do claim to be a Christian. ;)

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 04:13 PM
Dude.. He's not the real John Ashcroft...

Obviously...lol and I thought you were elvis....LOL

but guess what? I am Big Troubles.... : )

Angel
03-24-2004, 04:14 PM
and that wasn't really ELVIS that said that. ;)

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 04:16 PM
I question religion. thats why I am here. Now maybe everyone else can tell me why they are in here? My opinions are pushed to drill them into the tiny minds of ashcrof and the like.
and I'll find him in the front line? great. thats where you'll find me then too, since we are aloowed to go "whereever the action is" right?

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 04:19 PM
since I am authority on my own religion, if mocking it is what i choose, then so be it. If I was black, would it be ok to mock that culture? damn spanky it would be. so dont question my religion or my motives surrounding it.

Jerry Falwell
03-24-2004, 04:20 PM
I nveer claimed tyo own anything.

"tyo" nice spelling yourself there einstein.:baaa:

Jesus Christ
03-24-2004, 04:21 PM
I am here to do the will of My Father who hath sent Me.

John Ashcroft
03-24-2004, 04:21 PM
My opinions are pushed to drill them into the tiny minds of ashcrof and the like.

And you're doing a wonderful job of it, pivot-boy. :rolleyes:

Has this dude finished a complete thought yet?

ELVIS
03-24-2004, 04:23 PM
Originally posted by Angel
and that wasn't really ELVIS that said that. ;)

We cleared that up yesterday hippie...

ELVIS
03-24-2004, 04:27 PM
Big Troubles..

You don't seem to understand what this forum is about...

We're entertaining your drivel out of boredom...

You'll be taken seriously when you actually contribute a thought...

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 04:30 PM
Originally posted by Jerry Falwell
"tyo" nice spelling yourself there einstein.:baaa:

Who in the tiny ass hairs of Sam Hagars crack are you to call me out on anything? let alone a spelling error.
I rush my posts. I type fast, so I spell incorrectly from time to time. Know what else I do from time to time? Turn wanna be's into never were's and down the road into whatever happen to's...so flake away...Before I take a big internet piss on your face.

There hows that for rude Angel? Am I getting better? LOL

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 04:32 PM
Ahhhhhhhhhhh....Thats better....now do as your told mo fucker.

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 04:37 PM
Big Troubles..

You don't seem to understand what this forum is about...

We're entertaining your drivel out of boredom...

You'll be taken seriously when you actually contribute a thought...

That wasn't very nice. And I thought we were being civil. apparently not. You want a complete thought contributed from me? Regarding what? Ask away. And in the meantime, let me point out you havn't contributed a thing in this thread besides telling me "dude he's not really ashcroft" and "im not really elvis".

Ally_Kat
03-24-2004, 04:37 PM
Now maybe everyone else can tell me why they are in here?

I'm on this part of the board because politics interest me and I like to talk about it.

My opinions are pushed to drill them into the tiny minds of ashcrof and the like.
and I'll find him in the front line? great. thats where you'll find me then too, since we are aloowed to go "whereever the action is" right?

so basically, you're here to troll JA?

ELVIS
03-24-2004, 04:39 PM
That wasn't civil ??

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 04:39 PM
and drivel? I make complete sense. full sentences and all. lol but that comment hurt my feelings. drivel entertaining for your boredom.
Now I dont think we can be friends. Friends dont let friends be entertained out of boredom from one selfs drivel.

ELVIS
03-24-2004, 04:47 PM
Your subject matter is complete drivel...

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 04:49 PM
Ok. fine. Im sorry I bore you. Does this help...?

Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846.

John F. Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.

Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860.

John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.

Both were particularly concerned with civil rights.

Both wives lost their children while living in the White House.

Both Presidents were shot on a Friday.

Both Presidents were shot in the head.

Now it gets really weird.

Lincoln's secretary was named Kennedy.

Kennedy's Secretary was named Lincoln.

Both were assassinated by Southerners.

Both were succeeded by Southerners named Johnson.

Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808.

Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.

John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln, was born in 1839.

Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939.

Both assassins were known by their three names.

Both names are composed of fifteen letters.

Now hang on to your seat.

Lincoln was shot at the theatre named 'Ford.'

Kennedy was shot in a car called 'Lincoln' made by 'Ford.'

Lincoln was shot in a theatre and his assassin ran and hid in a

warehouse.

Kennedy was shot from a warehouse and his assassin ran and hid in
a

theatre.

Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials.

And here's the kicker...

A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe, Maryland

A week before Kennedy was shot, he was with Marilyn Monroe.

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 04:53 PM
entertain you yet?

if not Im not sure what will...? shall i wiz on that other guy again? cause I can do it....LOL

Ally_Kat
03-24-2004, 04:54 PM
Biggie, I think the point was that this isn't Front Line material. This part of the board is more for stuff going on in the news about politics and the such.

ELVIS
03-24-2004, 04:57 PM
Duh!

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 06:03 PM
ok. I got the hint. bye.

John Ashcroft
03-24-2004, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by Ally_Kat
...so basically, you're here to troll JA?

You mean I've got a groupie???:eek:

I don't mind, this clown hasn't got the brainpower to even realize he's out of his league. I'd just like him to settle down and complete one issue before moving on to the next. Oh yeah, that's right, he got his ass handed to him on every try so I guess he was finished.

Don't run though, there's plenty of time to educate you.

About why I'm here... Interesting (to me I suppose)... It all started with the Roth/VH possible reunion. I was completely stoked, and started searching the internet for info. Found the links first, wasn't all that satisfied but caught a link to this place. Found the Dome as well. And found a crazy liberal named Ford getting banned all over the place. I thought he was funny as hell (and still do), so decided to fuck with him a little (hence the name John Ashcroft). The rest is history. I'm John Ashcroft all over the place because I find it invokes the desired reaction. I love it! I mean, I literally got banned after just two posts at the D.U. just because of the name! I don't spend much time posting to main because frankly I'm disgusted with the VH situation (Spammy returning), and I love Roth but wish he'd get Sheehan and Vai back. That was an exciting period in music. One that's sorely missing in today's music. Anyway, I push buttons for sure. I'm 90% provoking antagonist with the occasional seriousness thrown in for good measure. I'm serious about politics though, and debate using my actual positions and experiences. I stay around because I've grown to like everyone here quite a bit. Even my rivals are friendly rivals. I'm amazed by the different perspectives brought to any given news story of the day, and this place always makes me think. You guys and gals all rock in my opinion, and I consider you all great people (except you Biggie, you're a knob.;) )

Angel
03-24-2004, 07:33 PM
a BIG knob? :eek:
Angel, get your mind out of the gutter! ;)

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 07:35 PM
feel better now that you think we'd care enough to know you a little bit better? LOL Yes, thats right. I said good bye. But I said that alot. When I say good bye. it usually just means for now. see my little friend, your the punk. your my pet bitch at this point in time. I like alot of what you just posted, but in the same sense you have the condencending attitude that just rivals that of someone important-which you are not. BTW Im Big Troubles. Not Biggie asshead. Like when I first read your post, I thought immediatly, "hey, Im gonna respond with some sort of a truce", and then you cop your little 4th grade attitude. you think you play other people here? the only people you play are yourself or your few little bum buddies who frequent.
We agree on some politics. Thats cool. We agree 100% on Dave over Spermmy. Thats cool too. But everything else tells me that your no smarter than the back of a cereal box. Your not special. Your no mystery. And certainly very un-entertaining. I let some of my friends read over your posts, and they come to the conclusion that you either a) have terrets syndrome or b) semi-retardation...personally I think its just a case of a man trying to live his fantasy life through the only means he knows how. The internet. Pitiful really. So if you want to keep trading insults and playing the "dick measuring game", well Im all for it. I get bored in between posts on other threads. So have at it.
Post a reply, and say something like..."Biggie, your a knob, Im smart and your not, your boring me...." So far the biggest word you've used is well.....Biggie...LOL So fire away Mo-Fucker. Im more ready and able than your last lay. And trust me. She must be ready and able after you!

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 07:41 PM
Angel I got to tell you, your friend here JA is more frustrating than a knot in my ass. Im not sure how this guy keeps head above the perverbial waterline. He's pissed me off, then made me laugh. My buddies read over his posts and pegged him as someone I pegged him as along time ago. A class clown. But its starting to grow sad for John. See the whole class used to look and laugh, but now only a few people will look and chuckle. Well, Im the class hero, and Im gonna danggle this fucker out the classroom window and shit pours from his ears and begs for nothing but complete cease fire. yeah your right. I am rude now. Its not about Canada or America. Its simply about there being too many assholes stinking up the Army.

ELVIS
03-24-2004, 07:49 PM

Big Troubles
03-24-2004, 07:51 PM

so quiet? just eye rolling?

John Ashcroft
03-25-2004, 08:24 AM
How will I live with the thought that Biggie feels this way about me??? My goodness he's smart! Wouldn't the world be better off if we were all had just a fraction of his brain power?

My admission as to why I'm here was for the fine people I talk with here on a daily basis. They pretty much already know most of what I said, but Ally and Elvis shared their story so I figured I'd share mine.

Now, talk about condesceding attitutes... Dude you tried your best to be condescending, you just don't have the wit to pull it off. And then you talk about "getting a life" and what not, indicating that this message board is all we've got... Then you proceed to gather a circle of friends to analyze what was said here??? (OK, circle of "friends" may be an overstatement... You probably got your mom and sister to take a looksy) but I digress. I've never felt it necessary to have one of my friends validate my positions or actions. Anyway, We all enjoy eachother's conversation around here, so this place is most definitely part of our lives. I don't have a problem at all with that. And you coming in here, looking down your nose at us doesn't mean a hill of beans. Earth to Biggie, the world's not out to impress you, mkay? Talk about inflated sense of self importance...

Truth is, yours is an ideology based soley on feelings and emotion. As soon as someone asks you to validate your positions with some kind of evidence, you whine and cry like the dumb little bitch you are... then jump subjects. You think we haven't seen this a thousand times from your type? Hell, you didn't even post a moderate challenge. You still haven't given an ounce of evidence to prove your original statement that President Bush "is terrorism". I know your tiny group of friends probably all jump on the bandwagon when you float an idiotic statement like that, but you ain't gonna get that here. If you're gonna talk the talk, be prepared to back yourself up with sources other than "Bowling for Columbine".

Now pivot-boy, you gonna step up and complete any of your "thoughts" stated in the various threads? Lucky's calling you out in the other one. Go on over. You can do it little fella. Come on...

Jerry Falwell
03-25-2004, 08:56 AM
JA... I don't think you're Ford's Daddy anymore. You've got a new stepchild. LOL

Angel
03-25-2004, 11:00 AM
I have to agree with you JA... At least when you and I were doing this circle thing, I would find evidence to support my statements. (Oh my Gawd, hell just froze over, Angel agreeing with JA, STOP THE PRESSES) You have to understand though, he's from Ontario.... Oh Shit, Bug and Pardo are going to have my ass in a sling now - you two have shown me already that you don't have the arrogance found in so many from that province - C'mon Bug, Alberta's blue skies are calling!

BT, I have debated numerous times with JA - we throw things at each other, yet we still maintain a mutual respect. I LIKE that he is strong in his views, and he probably appreciates the same about me. He is an intelligent person whom I thoroughly enjoy debating with, and I even consider him an on-line friend.

Let's get this thread back to where it started.... Bush winning the war on terrorism... of course, the battle will be half over once you get that terrorist out of office! ;)

Dr. Love
03-25-2004, 11:04 AM
All my problems were solved with pics of Angel. :cool:

Jesus Christ
03-25-2004, 11:23 AM
Hey.... this thread is supposed to be about Me. Not thy broken hips. :mad:

Dr. Love
03-25-2004, 11:25 AM
LOL, nice.

Big Troubles
03-25-2004, 01:02 PM
How will I live with the thought that Biggie feels this way about me??? My goodness he's smart! Wouldn't the world be better off if we were all had just a fraction of his brain power?

My admission as to why I'm here was for the fine people I talk with here on a daily basis. They pretty much already know most of what I said, but Ally and Elvis shared their story so I figured I'd share mine.

Now, talk about condesceding attitutes... Dude you tried your best to be condescending, you just don't have the wit to pull it off. And then you talk about "getting a life" and what not, indicating that this message board is all we've got... Then you proceed to gather a circle of friends to analyze what was said here??? (OK, circle of "friends" may be an overstatement... You probably got your mom and sister to take a looksy) but I digress. I've never felt it necessary to have one of my friends validate my positions or actions. Anyway, We all enjoy eachother's conversation around here, so this place is most definitely part of our lives. I don't have a problem at all with that. And you coming in here, looking down your nose at us doesn't mean a hill of beans. Earth to Biggie, the world's not out to impress you, mkay? Talk about inflated sense of self importance...

Truth is, yours is an ideology based soley on feelings and emotion. As soon as someone asks you to validate your positions with some kind of evidence, you whine and cry like the dumb little bitch you are... then jump subjects. You think we haven't seen this a thousand times from your type? Hell, you didn't even post a moderate challenge. You still haven't given an ounce of evidence to prove your original statement that President Bush "is terrorism". I know your tiny group of friends probably all jump on the bandwagon when you float an idiotic statement like that, but you ain't gonna get that here. If you're gonna talk the talk, be prepared to back yourself up with sources other than "Bowling for Columbine".

Now pivot-boy, you gonna step up and complete any of your "thoughts" stated in the various threads? Lucky's calling you out in the other one. Go on over. You can do it little fella. Come on...

Ok, so where do I start? Ok, I will start with the fact that when I call someone my bitch, or an asshead, or fuck face, its all name calling. And Im the rude one from Ontario? Is that right Angel? That was nice, and totally uncalled for too by the way...(I said and done nothing to you.) But when Wilbury, Love, or Elvis, or Jerry or Ashcroft call me a whiny bitch, stepchild, ignorant, or condensending words like little fella, or saying my friends circle around me are prob my sister and mom...Those aren't insults and being rude?
What I say, is EXACTLY what you morons are saying to me, but you sit there and tell me Im unintellegent or rude??? Im sorry I dont fit into your thread very well. Im sorry you felt my opinions didn't hold water with you. I apologize for trying to debate any logical thought between the war on terrorism and the cultural differences between two Nations.
Im sorry I brought up WW2. Im sorry I mentioned our superior Health care system. Im sorry I showed up. Im sorry I said hello. Im sorry I figured someone other than Bug, Sarge, Viking, BrownSound1, Panamark and Little Texan wanted to say hello and have some conversation and debate. Instead I get brick walled and blackballed.
You guys want me to now finish any remarks I made with regards to "Bush winning the war on Terrorism?" Gimme a fucking break. The moment I say anything, you guys will flex your little muscles, bloat out your chest and act like you know all. So whats the point?
Now heres the tricky part. Count how many times I said Sorry. Done?
Good, so now Im not gonna read another reply thats negative towards I hope? I mean, How many times does it take to say "hey, Im sorry, i wanted to fit into this but its not gonna work out-chow", before the comments stop? I satnd by what I wrote. Sure I was rude. But I also think I was retaliating for the most part, and I also think Im the bigger guy to say...You win. Hurray. You didn't make a friend today, congrats! I'll be over talking about Van Halen, guitars and gear. Might find me in Pic area or shooting the shit about Bootlegs, if you wanna chat. If not. 'Tis cool.

John Ashcroft
03-25-2004, 02:03 PM
Dude listen, we all throw jabs back and forth. You can call me "Assface", "Asscrotch", "Asswhatever", anything you want. I can handle it, as can everyone here. The difference is, if you're gonna throw down, back it up. That's all. We've set a little trap for ya here, one I tried to set for steve but he didn't fall in it ;) . The problem is, the answer for your positions was mainly "fuck you", and not "you're wrong because of X, Y, and Z... and fuck you!". We prefer this approach. Feel free to slam away, it's all in good fun.

Dr. Love
03-25-2004, 02:07 PM
Okay, Assfuck. ;)

John Ashcroft
03-25-2004, 02:08 PM
Oh, and

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/fagcard.jpg

ELVIS
03-25-2004, 05:30 PM
You're wrong because of X, Y and Z... And by the way.. I'm sorry...

Wait.. no I'm not! Fuck you !!

FORD is P A R A N O I D

Angel
03-25-2004, 05:34 PM
and by ELVIS, you mean Stojko, not Presley, right? I KNEW I'd figure it out eventually ;)

ELVIS
03-25-2004, 05:38 PM
http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Park/6630/elv_drag.jpg

HOMO !!

FORD
03-25-2004, 05:44 PM
As an old friend of mine once said... "Just because you're paranoid don't mean they're not after you...."

FORD
03-25-2004, 05:45 PM
http://www.geocities.com/Colosseum/Park/6630/elv_drag.jpg

HOMO !!

I knew you would come out eventually. Closets are for clothes!

ELVIS
03-25-2004, 05:45 PM
:D

ELVIS
03-25-2004, 05:46 PM
Figure skating is gay!!!

Angel
03-25-2004, 07:09 PM
No, the majority of male figure skaters are.

But the females have the greatest gams! :D

It did make you search to find out who the hell he is though, didn't it? You know what they say about homophobes.....

They are mainly afraid of their own latent homosexual tendencies!;)

Big Troubles
03-25-2004, 07:12 PM
I'd have an opinion on figure skating but I figure someone will just chew my head off and leave me for dead. so I will just agree with EVERYONE! How's that? LOL

Angel
03-25-2004, 07:13 PM
Read your PM's! I already apologized for PMSing all over you this week! :D

Big Troubles
03-25-2004, 07:18 PM
yes I read it. Thanks. I feel great now knowing that I was being toyed with for a few days, then PMS'd on. Its cool. I dont really care that much. I really just wanted to make a few friends on here, but I can tell it's a very tough crowd, and well it prob looks like I wont. But in the meantime, I will try my best to do the fucking around here instead of being fucked.

John Ashcroft
03-25-2004, 07:34 PM
Dude, you're welcome here as is everyone. You wouldn't believe Ford and I's initial encounters! He edited the shit out of my posts and threatened to ban me.

And don't deny it buddy, you know it's true. :D

But Ford's grown to understand that once he realized I was right, everything would be OK.;)

Nah, seriously, once we got to know eachother's online persona's, we've had a bunch of great debates. Complete with punches and jabs. Oh, that reminds me, watching Howard Dean endorse Kerry now. Tell us how that makes you feel Ford. :D

Big Troubles
03-25-2004, 07:43 PM
You know, its at a point where I cant even remember why I started this thread with that title? LOL Seriously....I think I started debating about religion with JC. Where's that fucker at? : )

pete
03-25-2004, 07:47 PM
You're gay ??

That's very Christ-like of you.

pete
03-25-2004, 07:54 PM
entertain you yet?

if not Im not sure what will...? shall i wiz on that other guy again? cause I can do it....LOL

Don't feel bad dude. You got 5 stars from me. And nobody replies to my posts.

pete
03-25-2004, 07:57 PM

I don't mind, this clown hasn't got the brainpower to even realize he's out of his league.

Oh yeah, that's right, he got his ass handed to him on every try so I guess he was finished.

Don't run though, there's plenty of time to educate you.

You're pretty brilliant, are you?

John Ashcroft
03-25-2004, 08:21 PM
Uh oh... Round two?

Nah, I'm not brilliant. I'm just debating with guys like you. It's kinda like competing in the Special Olympics...

pete
03-25-2004, 08:28 PM
Uh oh... Round two?

Nah, I'm not brilliant. I'm just debating with guys like you. It's kinda like competing in the Special Olympics...

WOW

you're replies are breath-taking.

How can I compete?

you win.

EINSTEIN

Big Troubles
03-25-2004, 08:32 PM
Uh oh...I dont wanna do this...Hey Pete? Let's just retreat...LOL

pete
03-25-2004, 08:36 PM
Uh oh...I dont wanna do this...Hey Pete? Let's just retreat...LOL

he says He servred you your ass. I didn't see it. Now he's talking about round 2?!?!? LOL

He didn't make any points like " X Y AND Z"

He's a fucking legend in his own mind.

John Ashcroft
03-25-2004, 08:36 PM
Originally posted by pete
WOW

you're replies are breath-taking.

How can I compete?

you win.

EINSTEIN

That was a comeback??? :confused:

Big Troubles
03-25-2004, 08:37 PM
Theres just too many of them! ; )

pete
03-25-2004, 08:37 PM
That was a comeback??? :confused:

You are your own comeback. check out your own words in the post I quoted you. You're laughable and wouldn't get my comeback if you tried.

You made no points, so farewell.

pete
03-25-2004, 08:41 PM
You're name's a comeback. Only un-learn-ed youth would use someone else's name. Get an identity. You're balls have barely dropped. And not a speck of brilliance has shown yet. Accept to some of our younger bretheren. I am not easily amused, but I am laughing now. So thanks.

Your politics speak from someone who is not self sufficient, and does not have to survive in the world.

I could go on and on. But you'd never understand until you get laid, and a job.

John Ashcroft
03-25-2004, 08:41 PM
OK then... Buh bye.

Big Troubles
03-25-2004, 08:44 PM
What did I miss?

:lol:

pete
03-25-2004, 08:46 PM
he wants to dazzle me with his brilliance. hand me my ass. like he did to you.

(although i missed it somehow)

Big Troubles
03-25-2004, 08:50 PM
:pow:

John Ashcroft
03-25-2004, 08:55 PM
I missed it too.

I got your comeback, it was just weak.

Although I must admit I'm missing the concurrent "points"...

pete
03-25-2004, 08:59 PM
I missed it too.

I got your comeback, it was just weak.

Although I must admit I'm missing the concurrent "points"...

Maybe you should ask your boyfriend to clue you in.

He's clearly the butch in this relationship. And the breadwinner.

The Weekly World News has not prepared you for this.

Big Troubles
03-25-2004, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by pete
Maybe you should ask your boyfriend to clue you in.

He's clearly the butch in this relationship. And the breadwinner.

The Weekly World News has not prepared you for this.

wait a minute? am i the butch in this relationship? whats going on?

:blow:

pete
03-25-2004, 09:03 PM
wait a minute? am i the butch in this relationship? whats going on?

:blow:

Bro, we're getting nowhere here.

He doesn't speak "guy"

He's all politics - no beer and pussy.

AND YOU ARE - in reality - THE MAN

after getting bitch-slapped around a few places where males frequent.

he'll explore his masculine side.

his rheotoric doesn't fly in the real world.

Big Troubles
03-25-2004, 09:09 PM
Did you catch that freak Richard Simmons slapping incident? They showed some on the news here. Funny shit!

pete
03-25-2004, 09:10 PM
Did you catch that freak Richard Simmons slapping incident? They showed some on the news here. Funny shit!

no i missed it, must be on the web somewhere.