PDA

View Full Version : Good Lord!!!

MAX
09-20-2005, 02:34 AM
First off,

Brother Elvis,

We haven't spoken in ages but I'm glad you're doing well. I prayed for you man, seriously. :)

Secondly, I don't post in this forum much but I read he fuck out of it everyday. I love reading both sides, no matter how fucked up I think they might be. ;)

Anyhoo, hasn't this shit run it's course yet? Fuck, if a fuckin' meteorite came out of nowhere and wiped out half of the globe some of you would find a way to blame the current administration for it.

Now we have Louis Farrakhan saying that this natural disaster was a plot against the "black" part of N.O. and that the levees were "bombed" intentionally? :rolleyes:

Also, fuckin' Clinton and Kerry spoutin' off at the mouth with this? Give us all a break!!!

I'm NOT sorry but half of the people whining are still the same sack of poor sports who still have Kerry/Edwards bumper stickers attached to their cars. Get the fuck over it.

"Cryin' won't help ya... Cryin' won't do ya no good..."

Late

thome
09-20-2005, 02:39 AM
When the levee breaks have no place to stay

FORD
09-20-2005, 03:04 AM
Originally posted by MAX

Anyhoo, hasn't this shit run it's course yet? Fuck, if a fuckin' meteorite came out of nowhere and wiped out half of the globe some of you would find a way to blame the current administration for it.

Only if they had years of advanced knowledge of the likelihood of a meteorite striking the earth and cut the meteorite elimination project funds from the budget to divert the funds to an illegal and unneccessary war.

Now we have Louis Farrakhan saying that this natural disaster was a plot against the "black" part of N.O. and that the levees were "bombed" intentionally? :rolleyes:

Those stories are out there. No corroboration so far though. If such theories become more credible, they'll probably show up here eventually....

Also, fuckin' Clinton and Kerry spoutin' off at the mouth with this? Give us all a break!!!

I'm NOT sorry but half of the people whining are still the same sack of poor sports who still have Kerry/Edwards bumper stickers attached to their cars. Get the fuck over it.

Don't kid yourself there. The Chimp has pissed off a lot of people over the last 10 months. I think if the 2004 election was replayed today, Diebold and the Ohio Secretary of State's office would have to work a little harder to steal it.

MAX
09-20-2005, 03:19 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Don't kid yourself there. The Chimp has pissed off a lot of people over the last 10 months. I think if the 2004 election was replayed today, Diebold and the Ohio Secretary of State's office would have to work a little harder to steal it.

Ford,

Bro, that's what everyone said a year ago at this time. Kerry was "going to win" and by a "landslide" if you remember? ;) However, the "silent" MAJORITY OF AMERICA spoke and shocked the living fuck out of a lot of y'all. ;) :sssh:

Seriously, I beyond applaud your devotion to your beliefs my friend (and I mean that sincerely) but the "chimp" ain't the cause for EVERYTHING!!! The blame game tis' an easy path and can only go so far, you know? :cool:

I just find it beyond disgusting as I watch an MNF Footy game and there's some joint Bush SR/Clinton fundraiser with all of these celebrities/ex NFL legends answering phones for said cause and then on the next channel fuckin' Slick Willy tis' dissin' what Junior tis' doin'?

A wee bit hypocrisy, no?

FORD
09-20-2005, 03:33 AM
Not really. I get the feeling that Poppy isn't crazy about what Junior is doing either, but Babs probably threatened to kick his ass if he embarrased her son on live TV.

MAX
09-20-2005, 03:35 AM
LOL a little. ;)

Nitro Express
09-20-2005, 03:59 AM
You're missing the whole point. The Democrats always hated Bush. What's going on now is Republicans hate him just as much if not more. Bush and the Republican politicians and appointed judges have tottaly turned on the conservative ideals of small govt. and individual freedom. Bush and his cronies have sold out to big business and have made the govt. bigger and more expensive than any Democrat has ever done. Bush is like a crack head with our tax dollars spending like crazy. Of course companies like Haliburton get the juicy contracts.

Bush is the only president in history that has borrowed money from foriegners to finance a war. He's a fucking moron. I come from a Republican family and all my relatives are shocked at how stupid Bush is. The dude thinks the country is a bottomless pit of wealth and he doesn't have to balance shit. Just as long as Haliburton makes money, it's all he cares about.

Even Pat Buchanan is flaming Bush these days.

Warham
09-20-2005, 07:48 AM
Yeah, I'm a Republican and I hate Bush.

:rolleyes:

jacksmar
09-20-2005, 08:59 AM
"Only if they had years of advanced knowledge of the likelihood of a meteorite striking the earth and cut the meteorite elimination project funds from the budget to divert the funds to an illegal and unneccessary war."

I’ve read some thoroughly disjointed shit here but this just fucking makes me laugh.

Keep pouring on Ford. You give people a reason to laugh and that’s good.
:baaa:

FORD
09-20-2005, 11:03 AM
Originally posted by jacksmar
"Only if they had years of advanced knowledge of the likelihood of a meteorite striking the earth and cut the meteorite elimination project funds from the budget to divert the funds to an illegal and unneccessary war."

I’ve read some thoroughly disjointed shit here but this just fucking makes me laugh.

Keep pouring on Ford. You give people a reason to laugh and that’s good.
:baaa:

Obviously you missed the reference. One would assume that if a meteor was on a collision trajectory with earth, that we would know about it. And in fact this is the case. They have such collisions mapped out. Thankfully, most of them are in the very distant future, although there's always the possibility that one could go off it's regular course.

Similar projections were also made about the levees in New Orleans, only NOT for the distant future. in fact, this very type of disaster was listed on FEMA's own likely disaster list, right after "a terrorist attack in New York City"

Now what odds would Vegas have given if you had bet on either or both of those events happening before Bush was appointed pResident?

Yet despite the warnings, the BCE cut the budget to the Army Corps of Engineers project to rebuild the levees, and the money was diverted to the illegal and useless invasion & occupation of Iraq.

So would Bush do the same thing with the meteor coming? Probably would unless he knew it was directly headed for Crawford. Or Kennebunkport, depending on whether he and Poppy are getting along that week.

Keeyth
09-20-2005, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Ford,

Bro, that's what everyone said a year ago at this time. Kerry was "going to win" and by a "landslide" if you remember? ;) However, the "silent" MAJORITY OF AMERICA spoke and shocked the living fuck out of a lot of y'all. ;) :sssh:

Kerry got more votes than any other presidential candidate in history ever has, except for G.W.

All the exit polls showed that people had voted for Kerry and that he was going to win. (unless all those people were lying, then something had to be fixed somehow.)

By 'silent majority' I suppose you mean the quietly-tampered-with electronic voting machines which left no paper trail for us to be able to prove how people voted?

and no, it didn't 'shock the living fuck' out of any of us... ...we knew he was going to cheat to win, (again) and once we found out he was going to use voting machines with no paper trail, we knew how.

I'm surprised at how gullible some people can be about that whole scenario, and how they just overlook the facts...

Nitro Express
09-20-2005, 01:21 PM
Oh hell, we are all going to die sometime and the human race will not last forever. The dinosaurs didn't. Aren't these the things that make us religiouse? Yeah, we know life is unfair and we are going to die and we want to go on right? So we get religiouse and kill each other over the religion. Go figure. LOL!

jacksmar
09-20-2005, 01:33 PM
Sorry, Ford I didn’t know you wanted to be taken seriously. But I’m still laughing at you for Katrina and now Rita. Living in Florida, I didn’t see too much in print about the 8 that died here. According to you and your ilk, one is too many.

Every time you post, I read Mike Dukakis and it totally begs the question: Again?
Michael Dukakis, 1988 Nomination Acceptance Speech

We’re going to have an Environmental Protection Agency that’s more interested in stopping pollution than in protecting the polluters.

We’re going to have a Justice Department that isn’t he laughing stock of the nation we're going to have a Justice Department that understands what the word "justice" means.

I want a new Attorney General to work with me and with law enforcement officials all over America to reclaim our streets and neighborhoods from those who commit violent crime.

I want our young scientists to dedicate their great gifts not to the destruction of life, but to its preservation; to wage war on hunger and pollution and infant mortality; and to win the war against AIDS, the greatest public health emergency of our lifetime, and a disease that must be conquered.

My friends, the dream that began in Plymouth 360 years ago: the spirit that survived that terrible winter at Valley Forge and triumphed on the beach at Normandy, the courage that looked Khrushchev in the eye during the Cuban Missile Crisis�is as strong and as vibrant today as it has ever been.

You guys are a fucking laugh riot!!!!!!

ELVIS
09-20-2005, 01:59 PM
So, I'm to be led to believe that the levees were damaged in much the same was as say, the Pentagon ??

:elvis:

FORD
09-20-2005, 02:48 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
So, I'm to be led to believe that the levees were damaged in much the same was as say, the Pentagon ??

Being a local, I'm surprised you haven't heard the rumors. There have been people saying that explosives were found near the point where the 17th street levee broke.

I've also heard that some Natl Guard troops who were attempting to drop sandbags at or near the breach were forced out of the area, supposedly because they might have "found something".

Again, these stories haven't been corroborated yet, which is why I haven't brought up the subject.

The Pentagon, on the other hand, is very well documented. And I don't mean the ridiculous "official" explanation.

Warham
09-20-2005, 02:49 PM
So what happened to those people on the plane if they didn't die crashing into the Pentagon? Have they been relocated to Area 51?

FORD
09-20-2005, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by Warham
So what happened to those people on the plane if they didn't die crashing into the Pentagon? Have they been relocated to Area 51?

Probably Mount Weather VA (shadow govt headquarters) more likely. If you look at the passenger list from that alleged plane, you not only had professional BCE propagandist Barbara Olson, but also many employees of the Defense Department, and also employees of the Raytheon corporation, a major defense contractor which makes, among other things, the "Global Hawk" remote control technology which allows airplanes to be intercepted and flown from the ground. And could very well have been used in the 9-11-01 operation itself.

But not at the Pentagon.

Keeyth
09-20-2005, 03:03 PM
Being a local, I'm surprised you haven't heard the rumors. There have been people saying that explosives were found near the point where the 17th street levee broke.

I've also heard that some Natl Guard troops who were attempting to drop sandbags at or near the breach were forced out of the area, supposedly because they might have "found something".

Again, these stories haven't been corroborated yet, which is why I haven't brought up the subject.

The Pentagon, on the other hand, is very well documented. And I don't mean the ridiculous "official" explanation.

I hadn't heard about that, but it would seem to me that it really wouldn't be necessary to use explosives when you have a catagory 5 hurricane coming thru town doing enough damage...

...although at this point I wouldn't put anything past Bush, 'cuz you know he really REALLY didn't want to have to talk to Cindy Sheehan! ;)

ELVIS
09-20-2005, 03:04 PM

No man...

I've been listening to local AM radio and TV broadcasts 24/7 since the hurricane hit...

I have heard many false reports and local polititians loosing their cool on live broadcasts, interesting stuff to say the least...

But, I have never heard anything remotely close to anything like a conspiracy to destroythe levees or anything else...

The recovery and clean up efforts are going suprisingly well...

The Mayor said on monday that New Orleans is now the safest major City in the United States, possibly in the world...

Hahaha...

Strange days indeed...;)

Keeyth
09-20-2005, 03:05 PM
Yeah, Martial Law will do that to a city. Make it safe... :D

Angel
09-20-2005, 03:07 PM
I haven't heard anything either...

By the way Elvis, are you familiar with Kermit Ruffins or the Rebirth Brass Band?

ELVIS
09-20-2005, 03:20 PM
No and no...;)

Nitro Express
09-20-2005, 04:40 PM
Katrina just put local, state, and federal govt. incompetance on the world stage. Great shit to watch. Mayor Nagin never ceases to amaze me. He's calling Bush out, then he's worried the CIA is going to assasinate him, then he rides in the presidential helecopter, then he's cocky as hell telling people the city is safe and move right in, forgetting the city is still water, toxic sludge, and nothing works.

The cleanup should be going well, ten times what Iraq is costing us is being thrown at it.

FORD
09-20-2005, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express

The cleanup should be going well, ten times what Iraq is costing us is being thrown at it.

Courtesy of the very same thieves at Halliburton Inc.

Keeyth
09-20-2005, 04:44 PM
Yeah, um... ...WHY are we in Iraq again?
Doesn't anybody else think we should quit wasting our time and our (borrowed) money over there yet??

jacksmar
09-20-2005, 04:46 PM
Keep going Ford.:baaa:

The Mount Weather Emergency Assistance Center has transitioned from a single mission to one that supports the all-hazards mission of FEMA and, simultaneously, it became a self-supporting cost center that derives its income from the Working Capital Fund authorized by Congress. The Fiscal Year 1997 Appropriation Act authorized FEMA to establish a working capital fund for providing administrative services. A fund was established to support the centralized services provided by the Mount Weather Emergency Assistance Center (MWEAC). The facility, over a two year period in 1997 and 1998, transitioned to a fully operational mode for the Working Capital Fund. It provides office, conference, training, and billeting accommodations at Mount Weather for use by FEMA organizations and other Federal agencies. While operations are being funded based on current appropriations, collections, and usage, FEMA is aggressively marketing the facility to attract new users. All organizations at Mount Weather, including FEMA components, were subject to the provisions of the Working Capital Fund beginning in FY 1998.

Angel
09-20-2005, 06:34 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
No and no...;)

They're my "buds" down there... (NOLA)

I didn't think you'd know them, them being black and growing up in Treme....;)

thome
09-20-2005, 07:28 PM
I believe we are in iraq to kill the spread of human rite abusing goddam muther fking piece of sh@t murdering sick rat bastard EVIL
Despotic human beings who we should have stoped 30 years ago
when Iran took our people hostage and thus won the worlds attention
to that that kind of behavior is acceptable DIG IT MAN .

You guys really take the cake but have no idea how to make one,
or how it got on your table.

Yes If we would have blow Irans ass off none of this stuff would be happening.

Yes diplomatic strategy does not warrant murder, kidnaping and torchure blowing up embassys does and we should have dealt with Arfat in
1963 instead of your love kennedy sticking his dik Nam or his lutfully infatuated clone Clinton sticking it in everyone else.

Lets get this Mid East has a rite to fuk up and get away with it for 2000 year mightmare over with in OUR TIME.

Or are you happy with their Way of LIfe if so a train leaves in one hour
they will give you a gun and you can start killing you neighbors to justify the Mid East as a correct aproach to how you conduct your
respect of your fellow man

Keeyth
09-20-2005, 07:43 PM
Yeah? and how is that our problem? Let 'em all kill themselves. It's a lot cheaper. Who gives a flying fuck what the towel heads do to each other anymore?

thome
09-20-2005, 07:56 PM
I get so upset i dont mind people pointing out Americas short comings but this is the finest way of a govt to rule yet give rites to the people in its protection or soverienty .

This is the future and cro-magnon despotic /dictatorships are GONE GONE GONE.

Do you people know on 911 we" America" in response to the attacks SET DOWN 5000 over the US in the air airplanes 2000 that were off shore 7000 planes approaching the US in.. 3.. THREE hours without a single incident.

That is better than any country in this world could ever think of doing
YEA us the Big fuk-ups .

We had helicopters in the air rescuing people from New Orleans within 6 hours of the hurricanes striking land.So your bastards need to s.t.f.u.
Keep bashing MY country the greatest experiment in freedom in the history of mankind i know we are not perfect but the alternative is
A step in the wrong direction.

Once i would like one of you so called liberals to say you would prefer to live in a country ruled by a dictator like Saddam.Say it ..

I apologize if im out of line im not here to hurt anyones feeling .
I am in the view that all that came before is worth working with. MOp

FORD
09-20-2005, 07:57 PM
Don't feed the trolls, Keeyth...

thome
09-20-2005, 08:09 PM
Answer me FORD in all due respect W/OUT paste up from CNN or any other opinion generator.

In FORDs words ...What is the Brother hood of Man ?

Am i my brothers keeper ?

MAX
09-20-2005, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by Keeyth
Kerry got more votes than any other presidential candidate in history ever has, except for G.W.

All the exit polls showed that people had voted for Kerry and that he was going to win. (unless all those people were lying, then something had to be fixed somehow.)

By 'silent majority' I suppose you mean the quietly-tampered-with electronic voting machines which left no paper trail for us to be able to prove how people voted?

and no, it didn't 'shock the living fuck' out of any of us... ...we knew he was going to cheat to win, (again) and once we found out he was going to use voting machines with no paper trail, we knew how.

I'm surprised at how gullible some people can be about that whole scenario, and how they just overlook the facts...

Dude, what "facts?" I'm surprised how some people just cannot get over the fact that Bush fucking won and it WASN'T tampered with.

Also, don't give me the "it didn't shock the living fuck out of a lot of people" either. My boss was so sure of a Kerry victory that he bet me a hundred bones the night prior to the election. I cannot begin to tell you how many people were in shit-shock, including the media. lmao.

That fact tis' still evident by the amount of crybabies who refuse to remove their Kerry/Edwards bumper stickers off their Subaru or Volvo wagons.

All I was trying to say is you cannot blame every single thing that's wrong on Bush, no matter how mush you like to do so. ;)

Keeyth
09-20-2005, 08:11 PM
Don't feed the trolls, Keeyth...

Sorry. You're right... ...I don't know why I bothered to respond to that. :cool:

thome
09-20-2005, 08:28 PM
Yeah? and how is that our problem? Let 'em all kill themselves. It's a lot cheaper. Who gives a flying fuck what the towel heads do to each other anymore?

Keeyth I say the same thing about the blacks( to be pc) blowin themselves away everday in the Hood over Turf they dont even own .

They are ignorant and are perpetuating the wrong way should they not be dealt with or should we let them come into other neighborhoods
and fight over nothin .

Oh no hes not guilty lets burn down our OWN neighborhood in LA.

And steal this VCR that makes everthing better.

Thats how i feel about terrorist and the Mid East .

Inability to accept yourself as the one with the problem.

BigBadBrian
09-20-2005, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by Angel
They're my "buds" down there... (NOLA)

I didn't think you'd know them, them being black and growing up in Treme....;)

Are they your token "Negro" friends you hold out for everyone to look at like a shiny gold tooth?

thome
09-20-2005, 09:02 PM
Sorry. You're right... ...I don't know why I bothered to respond to that. :cool:

I am asuming you are speaking to me if not I guess i just feel like you
are .

Keeyth are you 38 or 8 yrs old cause i have tried to have talk with you
a couple of times.
Each time you seem to be so far up Fords ass if hes stopped your nose would break .Is he your older brother ,are you your own man,
what kind of hold does he have on you that you drop dead when he
says so .

What is a troll is that someone you are afraid to confront face to face so you call him some descriptively ugly name ?

Am i a total jack off ?

Are my words too strong? am i to forward in my aproach?

My op is not worthy of the Front Line ?Or are you a team of players
that run and hide when confronted with opinions you cannot push?

Cathedral
09-20-2005, 10:55 PM
Obviously you missed the reference. One would assume that if a meteor was on a collision trajectory with earth, that we would know about it. And in fact this is the case. They have such collisions mapped out. Thankfully, most of them are in the very distant future, although there's always the possibility that one could go off it's regular course.

Similar projections were also made about the levees in New Orleans, only NOT for the distant future. in fact, this very type of disaster was listed on FEMA's own likely disaster list, right after "a terrorist attack in New York City"

Now what odds would Vegas have given if you had bet on either or both of those events happening before Bush was appointed pResident?

Yet despite the warnings, the BCE cut the budget to the Army Corps of Engineers project to rebuild the levees, and the money was diverted to the illegal and useless invasion & occupation of Iraq.

So would Bush do the same thing with the meteor coming? Probably would unless he knew it was directly headed for Crawford. Or Kennebunkport, depending on whether he and Poppy are getting along that week.

Dude, if Nawlen's were only 5 years old then your point of view may be valid.
But Ford, the levee's have been an issue for 30 years and nobody in that period of time ever stood up and seriously addressed the issue that they were inadequate and that Nawlen's had only been lucky, until now.
There is nothing you can lay on the table that can in any way shape or form put any blame of what happened on any one man or Presidential Administration...Not one damn thing will ever make that valid or even true.
But if you have to have political figures to blame then start where the blame is warrented, on the "local AND state" governments from 30 years ago to today for NOT protecting it's citizens.
State and Local govrnments are the "First Responders" and their failure over 3 decades to respond to a very real and serious problem is what led to this.
So, after 30 years of doing nothing the funding gets cut and up go the arms?
The fact that Mother Nature showed everyone from the Oval Office to Mayor Nagin's current sea lab that we as humans aren't shit seems to have escaped your brain pans.

People have done nothing but talk for 30 years about making those levee's larger and stronger, but nobody did it.
Bush fucked up because he was as ill prepared to react as everyone else, but to even suggest that it is all the fault of G.W. Bush is insane dribble, man.

Meteor's?
When was the last time a Hurricane was called a "Global Killer"?
You can't even compare a Hurricane to a Meteor in any way.

Katrina was a Gulf Coast Disaster and was OUR problem to deal with but a Meteor is pretty much a problem every living person will have to deal with, together, not just here in the states.

The most important thing about all that is being said since this tragedy struck is that we are all seeing who the idiots are in power and how little they have done for those they are supposed to work for.

At every level it has been the one's at the very top that failed.

1) Senator Landrieu (I didn't see shit from this lady until days after the storm, she needs to punch herself out.)

2) Gov. Blanco (POWER TRIPPER, period)

3) Mayor Nagin (Unprofessional knee-jerk reactionist who put more effort in finding a scapegoat than saving people)

4) G.W. Bush (Ah hell, let's just throw money at people and repeat well written speeches...would you like some cake?)

None of these people are fit to serve coffee to the homeless.

Oh, and i love the shit about blowing up the levee's......anyone who even thought about taking that shit serious should do Kool-Aide commercials.
I can't even keep a straight face on that one long enough to debate it.

Everything we see hear and do anymore is designed to divide the people. all over the news, in the newspapers and in our childrens schools, that is all that is happening anymore.
There is no unity, there isn't even any persuit of unity these days and it's going to be the death of us all.

Ford, your meteorite theory only proves one thing.
It proves that since the beginning of time, Man has been arrogant in dealing with nature.
And Man will continue to be arrogant until his last breath is drawn.
Katrina became too policized way too fast for anyone to have learned any valuable lessons from it, it's sad but true.
I say that with 200% confidence too, because nobody ever learns a thing from that which has been manipulated beyond recognition.

MAX
09-20-2005, 11:01 PM
Stellar post Cat as always. :)

It's also (as always) stellar to see you.

I just vented a little bit last night and I know I should stay out of these discussions cos I'm too mellow for this. Plus, I broke my no politics/religion rule. lol.

Eastbound and Down. ;)

Cathedral
09-20-2005, 11:15 PM
Well, it was a good thought provoking post...you should get more involved if you are moved to do so.

Just know when to back down, that's people's biggest problem in this forum.
They get locked into step and the beat takes over wheather it be a good beat or a bad rap one.

Keeyth
09-21-2005, 11:25 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Dude, what "facts?" I'm surprised how some people just cannot get over the fact that Bush fucking won and it WASN'T tampered with.

Also, don't give me the "it didn't shock the living fuck out of a lot of people" either. My boss was so sure of a Kerry victory that he bet me a hundred bones the night prior to the election. I cannot begin to tell you how many people were in shit-shock, including the media. lmao.

That fact tis' still evident by the amount of crybabies who refuse to remove their Kerry/Edwards bumper stickers off their Subaru or Volvo wagons.

All I was trying to say is you cannot blame every single thing that's wrong on Bush, no matter how mush you like to do so. ;)

It's like you didn't hear a word I said...:rolleyes:

Keeyth
09-21-2005, 11:26 AM
Originally posted by thome
I am asuming you are speaking to me if not I guess i just feel like you
are .

Keeyth are you 38 or 8 yrs old cause i have tried to have talk with you
a couple of times.
Each time you seem to be so far up Fords ass if hes stopped your nose would break .Is he your older brother ,are you your own man,
what kind of hold does he have on you that you drop dead when he
says so .

What is a troll is that someone you are afraid to confront face to face so you call him some descriptively ugly name ?

Am i a total jack off ?

Are my words too strong? am i to forward in my aproach?

My op is not worthy of the Front Line ?Or are you a team of players
that run and hide when confronted with opinions you cannot push?

It's that you speak in gibberish if you want the truth...

MAX
09-21-2005, 08:30 PM
It's like you didn't hear a word I said...:rolleyes:

It obviously wasn't worth hearing. :rolleyes:

bueno bob
09-21-2005, 08:37 PM
Well, come 2008, we'll all have to be satisified with no more GWB.

Unless something changes between now and then... ;)

Keeyth
09-22-2005, 10:54 AM
Originally posted by MAX
It obviously wasn't worth hearing. :rolleyes:

Well then the same can be said for you, although I usually at least try to respect the blind, dumb, AND deaf...:rolleyes:

You support a man I guarantee you will go down as the worst president in the history of this country when all the dust settles, and he's an undeniable moron to boot. I just don't get it. Sorry.

Keeyth
09-22-2005, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Well, come 2008, we'll all have to be satisified with no more GWB.

Unless something changes between now and then... ;)

I hear that! :p

Angel
09-22-2005, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian

Are they your token "Negro" friends you hold out for everyone to look at like a shiny gold tooth?

Not even fucking close. A) that's not a word I allow. B) I have friends of numerous backgrounds/colours. C) If I want to hold out "tokens", I'll introduce people to my relatives.

I have always held a profound interest in African-Americans and their culture - my dad was a jazz musician, and I used to work for a jazz society. The folks I mentioned to Elvis I do so because they are the nicest people I have ever met in my life, and they were a very big part of my son's childhood.

I was curious because I know how well known those folks are on the jazz circuit, but not sure how well known they are in their own home town.

The other was a friendly jab at Elvis - I'm sure he noticed the ;).

Your "negro" & "gold tooth" references just display ignorance....

MAX
09-23-2005, 12:28 AM
Well then the same can be said for you, although I usually at least try to respect the blind, dumb, AND deaf...:rolleyes:

Hey Pal,

I stated my opinion, you didn't like it and that's fine. :)

Doesn't bother my ass none. :cool:

However, it wasn't me who started in with the fuckin' name calling. :rolleyes:

Keeyth
09-23-2005, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Hey Pal,

I stated my opinion, you didn't like it and that's fine. :)

Doesn't bother my ass none. :cool:

However, it wasn't me who started in with the fuckin' name calling. :rolleyes:

What name calling? You started in with the insults!

I stated my opinion, and just because you don't like it you tell me it's not worth hearing?

Whatever dude. Doesn't bother me either.

I got nothing against you MAX, but you made the first attack. :cool:

MAX
09-23-2005, 04:19 PM
What name calling? You started in with the insults!

I stated my opinion, and just because you don't like it you tell me it's not worth hearing?

Whatever dude. Doesn't bother me either.

I got nothing against you MAX, but you made the first attack. :cool:

Eh, tis' not a big dealio. :cool: I never meant to single you out or anything so let's just forget it.

Keeyth
09-23-2005, 05:21 PM
Originally posted by MAX
Eh, tis' not a big dealio. :cool: I never meant to single you out or anything so let's just forget it.

Forget what? :D :cool: