PDA

View Full Version : 6 Million Jews Died in WWII??? Where is the proof?

Hardrock69
09-21-2005, 05:32 PM
http://www.rense.com/general67/elusive.htm

Nitro Express
09-21-2005, 05:52 PM
The evidence went up the chimney in the consentration camp crematoriums and into mass graves. Does is matter how many people the Nazis killed? We know what they did and it was a huge number of people. Not just Jews were killed of course. It's like saying how many people Saddam Hussain, Pol Pot, or Stalin killed. Who knows but it was a large number.

bastardog
09-21-2005, 06:13 PM
I think that HardRock69 is just trying to show that the 6 million number is not the correct number.......He is not saying that it wasn't bad.
Allways that I heard the 6 million number I think "Were the hell you can bury 6 million bodies?".....even were the hell you can bury 1 million?
Can you imagine how much space will cover that?

Angel
09-21-2005, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by bastardog
I think that HardRock69 is just trying to show that the 6 million number is not the correct number.......He is not saying that it wasn't bad.
Allways that I heard the 6 million number I think "Were the hell you can bury 6 million bodies?".....even were the hell you can bury 1 million?
Can you imagine how much space will cover that?

Ashes don't take up very much space. :rolleyes:

blueturk
09-21-2005, 07:12 PM
Originally posted by Angel
Ashes don't take up very much space. :rolleyes:

Just what I was thinking...did Mel Gibson's dad join the Army?

DrMaddVibe
09-21-2005, 07:25 PM
I've been to several concentration camps and let me tell ya...it still has that sick burning hair smell about the place.

6 million might even be light!

FORD
09-21-2005, 07:38 PM
The total number of those killed because of Hitler (and his financial backers, the Bush Criminal Empire) is estimated at around 20 million.

6 million - Jews
6 million - gypsys, homosexuals, Catholics and other "inferiors to the Aryan race".
8 million - allied soldiers killed by Germany.

Hitler doesn't get a pass for any of these deaths. If someone dies of starvation in a concentration camp it is NOT "natural causes", because there is nothing natural about being imprisoned in a goddamned DEATH CAMP.

Cathedral
09-21-2005, 08:09 PM
I don't doubt the numbers myself, but it does please me to see people seeking proof of history.

Just like the Wild West and the myth's of the outlaw gunslingers who were riding all over the country having high noon shootouts all over the place.
Hollywood isn't the place to get educated on historical facts.

It wasn't even all that Wild, the citizens of the small towns were actually quite civilized, moreso than today in my opinion.

Wyatt Earp for instance, never had the fabled shootout at the Ok corral as depicted in movies about Tombstone.
In fact, only 5 people died in that town due to gunfights in it's entire history. Earp didn't even face all the people he arrested, he clubbed them in the backs of their heads with his Colt and drug them to jail.
He really wasn't the hero writers made him out to be and avoided confrontation whenever possible.
And even the battle between the Earps and the Clanton's wasn't a Good Guys vs. Bad Guys deal, it was a political battle between the Republican Business Tycoon Earp's and the Democratic Ranch Owning Clanton's...It was nothing more than a family fued that started over an election for Sherriff and a woman.

The Alamo, there's another exciting story that is nowhere near being factual, and John Wayne's "Alamo" movie set still gets more visitors than the actual place itself.
Did you know that the Alamo was actually ordered to be abandoned and blown up?

The Indians, they were shown how to scalp by the white man when people paid high dollar for for the scalps of their enemies.
Once there was a value put on them, the Indians capitalized on it by collecting them for other white folks, mostly the British since they were the dudes who actually introduced scalping into the Indian culture.

But if you want to learn about a real Holocaust, study how the white man went about stealing land from the Indian's and the Mexican's.
At least the Jews enemies didn't wear the mask of friendship before brutally attacking whole reservations with attack dogs and swords used to cut men, women and children from their throats to their privates.

I believe it was Ben Franklin's idea to cage the dogs for days before the attacks to increase their ferocity in said attacks.

American History is choke full of things that have been covered up and quite frankly, repulse the hell out of me.
Some facts were carried through history while the real dark stuff was manipulated and swept under the rug.

bueno bob
09-21-2005, 08:47 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
I don't doubt the numbers myself, but it does please me to see people seeking proof of history.

Just like the Wild West and the myth's of the outlaw gunslingers who were riding all over the country having high noon shootouts all over the place.
Hollywood isn't the place to get educated on historical facts.

It wasn't even all that Wild, the citizens of the small towns were actually quite civilized, moreso than today in my opinion.

Wyatt Earp for instance, never had the fabled shootout at the Ok corral as depicted in movies about Tombstone.
In fact, only 5 people died in that town due to gunfights in it's entire history. Earp didn't even face all the people he arrested, he clubbed them in the backs of their heads with his Colt and drug them to jail.
He really wasn't the hero writers made him out to be and avoided confrontation whenever possible.
And even the battle between the Earps and the Clanton's wasn't a Good Guys vs. Bad Guys deal, it was a political battle between the Republican Business Tycoon Earp's and the Democratic Ranch Owning Clanton's...It was nothing more than a family fued that started over an election for Sherriff and a woman.

The Alamo, there's another exciting story that is nowhere near being factual, and John Wayne's "Alamo" movie set still gets more visitors than the actual place itself.
Did you know that the Alamo was actually ordered to be abandoned and blown up?

The Indians, they were shown how to scalp by the white man when people paid high dollar for for the scalps of their enemies.
Once there was a value put on them, the Indians capitalized on it by collecting them for other white folks, mostly the British since they were the dudes who actually introduced scalping into the Indian culture.

But if you want to learn about a real Holocaust, study how the white man went about stealing land from the Indian's and the Mexican's.
At least the Jews enemies didn't wear the mask of friendship before brutally attacking whole reservations with attack dogs and swords used to cut men, women and children from their throats to their privates.

I believe it was Ben Franklin's idea to cage the dogs for days before the attacks to increase their ferocity in said attacks.

American History is choke full of things that have been covered up and quite frankly, repulse the hell out of me.
Some facts were carried through history while the real dark stuff was manipulated and swept under the rug.

History is written by the survivors...and the survivors usually have their own ideas...

Word up, Cat.

Cathedral
09-21-2005, 09:51 PM
I heard that, hell, my family history is even a bit sketchy depending on which person's account you are getting at the time.

One of my great uncle's who died in WWII didn't get shipped home for an entire year for burial. and one of the brothers died almost a year to the day before the other yet they were returned home together.

There was one person who went to the home that had the bodies to verify that it was them, but after a year of being dead?....He never spoke to anyone of what he saw in those caskets, and he was asked many times about it before he died himself in 1992.
All he ever offered was, "It was them".

I have been doing research for a couple of years on both of them so i can write a book about their missions which are well documented, and the brutal truth of war will be present in what i include in it.
History should be told as it happened, not with any liberties taken for entertainment value.
I'll leave the skewing of the facts to Hollywood and other worshippers of the dollar.

Nickdfresh
09-21-2005, 09:53 PM
The German high command took very good care to cover their tracks, from the beginning!

Watch the HBO film "Conspiracy" for more info.

The proof is in the soil...

thome
09-21-2005, 09:58 PM
Yet you ALL still believe the Newspaper and the TV news Machine .

Pitifull, Pitifull.

DLR'sCock
09-21-2005, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by FORD
The total number of those killed because of Hitler (and his financial backers, the Bush Criminal Empire) is estimated at around 20 million.

6 million - Jews
6 million - gypsys, homosexuals, Catholics and other "inferiors to the Aryan race".

Hitler doesn't get a pass for any of these deaths. If someone dies of starvation in a concentration camp it is NOT "natural causes", because there is nothing natural about being imprisoned in a goddamned DEATH CAMP.

I remember reading that the totals were actually 13 million altogether, but maybe 20 million is right? I dunno.......

Nitro Express
09-21-2005, 11:34 PM
Everyones history has skeletons in the closet. Sure, the people we build up rarely meet the ledgeds we created about them. I say learn from history but live in the now and try and use what you learned from history to make things better. Again, we rarely learn anything from history and repeat the same shit. All I can say is the world is a mean crummy place. But think of this, if the world was great and wonderful all the time, nobody would be religiouse. LOL!

Hardrock69
09-22-2005, 12:56 AM
Bastardog hit the nail on the head.

My actual interest is that there is no real proof of the number "6,000,000".

I sincerely hope that all Nazi fucks are roasting in Hell while being fucked in the ass by chainsaws with rusty, red-hot chain-blades.

In many cases I post stuff here simply because it may represent a different point of view than that of the status-quo.

Sometimes it is stuff I think may be bullshit, but is still enough to make one go "Hmmmm...".
:cool:

In this case, it concerns some historical details nobody is ever exposed to.

All we ever hear is:
THEY KILLED 6,000,000 JEWS!!!!

We never hear how they arrived at that figure...I have seen documentation stating that the entire number of Jews in Germany during WWII was considerably less than 6 million.

But then, it is just going to go down as another of History's mysteries...

Nickdfresh
09-22-2005, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Bastardog hit the nail on the head.

My actual interest is that there is no real proof of the number "6,000,000".

Actually, the number is substantially higher, since the "Holocaust" only covers those that were murdered in "the Arbeit Macht Frei" camps by way of gas, starvation, and over-work...

The Germans (and their allies) also killed several hundred thousand JEWS as they roved from POLAND to RUSSIA before the official start to the Holocaust in early 1942 (after the GERMANS knew they would lose once the US was drawn into war).

I sincerely hope that all Nazi fucks are roasting in Hell while being fucked in the ass by chainsaws with rusty, red-hot chain-blades.

Ditto...

In many cases I post stuff here simply because it may represent a different point of view than that of the status-quo.

Sometimes it is stuff I think may be bullshit, but is still enough to make one go "Hmmmm...".
:cool:

In this case, it concerns some historical details nobody is ever exposed to.

All we ever hear is:
THEY KILLED 6,000,000 JEWS!!!!

Yes but this is a touchy subject. One can be referred to as a "Holocaust Denier," (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holocaust_denial) this is a subject to be tread delicately...

We never hear how they arrived at that figure...I have seen documentation stating that the entire number of Jews in Germany during WWII was considerably less than 6 million.

But then, it is just going to go down as another of History's mysteries... [/B]

Well, the JEWS were from across EUROPE, not just GERMANY. the NAZI's themselves used euphemistic terminology to describe the events of the Holocaust as to cover up their actions, win or lose WWII.

BigBadBrian
09-22-2005, 08:35 PM

Uh huh.

:rolleyes:

Hardrock69
09-23-2005, 02:00 AM
Fortunately I am intelligent enough to be able to see and understand several different points of view on any given subject, while not necessarily agreeing with some of them.

It is obvious you cannot.

jcook11
09-23-2005, 06:03 PM

6 million - Jews

FORD except fot the BCE part Iagree with you 100%! (Finally!)

FORD
09-23-2005, 09:10 PM
Originally posted by jcook11
FORD except fot the BCE part Iagree with you 100%! (Finally!)

The BCE part is as factual as the rest of the statement. Hitler would have never come to power in the first place without the assistance of Prescott Bush and his fellow Wall Street treasonous fascists.

Warham
09-23-2005, 10:49 PM
I don't know about the BCE, but I know Henry Ford liked 'em.

FORD
09-23-2005, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Warham
I don't know about the BCE, but I know Henry Ford liked 'em.

Henry Ford just wanted to see his cars driving the Autobahn.

Warham
09-23-2005, 11:16 PM
Mmm Hmm.

Henry Ford's reward from Hitler finally came in July 1938, when on his seventy-fifth birthday he was awarded the Grand Cross of the Supreme Order of the German Eagle. Ford was the first American and the fourth person in the world to receive this medal, which was the highest decoration that could be given to any non-German citizen. Benito Mussolini, another of Hitler's financiers, had been decorated with the same honor earlier that year.[128]

http://www.thememoryhole.org/fordnazi.htm

DrMaddVibe
09-24-2005, 12:58 PM
Ford is a Nazi!

bobgnote
09-24-2005, 05:48 PM
The Displaced Citizens factor sez that when you slap all of them around and they get accounted for or not, some of the gits are scamming working their way back underneath media scrutiny, in denial of the current power deal fraud and its relevance to Al Queda and their redetermination of 9/11/01 timing. The piss-poor among you have trouble envisioning that the bad power deals are a badge of fraud, indicating the presence of a SEDITIOUS CONSPIRACY, rooted in US and inferiors, with all assholes and dickhead tortfeasors in collusion, gobbling off bs like Gwen.

Nickdfresh
09-24-2005, 06:10 PM
Henry Ford just wanted to see his cars driving the Autobahn.

Henry FORD didn't like JEWS much, making several anti-Semitic statements and adhering to the "Protocols of the Elders of ZION" fakes...

But I think he was more in it for a buck, but who knows? the NAZI's used IBM punch-card machines to keep track of JEWISH victims...

DrMaddVibe
09-24-2005, 07:56 PM
Nazis used digital watches too!

BigBadBrian
09-24-2005, 08:53 PM
Fortunately I am intelligent enough to be able to see and understand several different points of view on any given subject, while not necessarily agreeing with some of them.

It is obvious you cannot.

Uh huh. :rolleyes:

Dr. Love
09-24-2005, 11:27 PM
Damn, DLR's Cock, your signature is getting huge.

ELVIS
09-24-2005, 11:33 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
the NAZI's used IBM punch-card machines to keep track of JEWISH victims...

As if we didn't know...

You're a wealth of information...

:elvis:

ELVIS
09-24-2005, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by Dr. Love
Damn, DLR's Cock, your signature is getting huge.

It's fucking stupid too...

Nickdfresh
09-25-2005, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS
As if we didn't know...

You're a wealth of information...

Thanks...just trying to help.:) I've done a lot of reserch on this topic, and I'm a war buff believe it or not, so I do know a little about it.

Seriously, all shit aside...HARDROCK69, see "Conspiracy," (http://www.hbo.com/films/conspiracy/) this film is a good one, and it goes a long way of explaining how the NAZIs used euphemistic terms to hide mass killings. For instance, they never said they were going to "kill" every JEW in one city, they used terms like "evacuation" (to concentration camps) because as one of the main Holocaust architects, a fucking prick named Gen. Reinhard Heydrich (who later died a nice painful death after he was assassinated by the British/Czechs), noted that "history will judge us (by our written language in the account of it)." He was correct, just not the way he thought...

jero
09-25-2005, 11:52 AM
And if we let the islam go their way, 6 million is just the beginning