PDA

View Full Version : I Would Like to Fight Bueno Bob

bueno bob
09-21-2005, 08:26 PM
I have a good feeling I could kick his ass. From what I've seen, Bueno Bob is a loudmouthed, argumentative prick and all he does around here is bother the kind, congenial, easy-going Roth Army Posters with his bullshit. All he does is rant on and on about his stupid Larg bullshit and nobody cares. He's an egomaniacal, self centered asshole and needs to be brought down to size.

I have a background in college level boxing and captured golden gloves, plus an extensive background in greco-roman wrestling and I have fought three undercard matches for UFC and went 3-0. I don't think Bueno Bob has ANY chance whatsoever against me, and it's time that somebody shuts his fat mouth up.

So, Bueno Bob, quit hiding behind the keyboard and step up to the plate, you worthless piece of chicken shit mama's boy don't know boo shit about actual fighting loser, and let's see who's the better man between us.

Matt White
09-21-2005, 09:16 PM
My moneys on Bob...He'll kick your ass, you Pussy!!!:mad:

rustoffa
09-21-2005, 09:33 PM
Fuck the fighting, we need that thread!

thome
09-21-2005, 09:34 PM
I will schedual this match at my place there is plenty of seating.

I would like exlusive book on the Bob & Bob slap fight at my place of

buisness :----The Skwatt And Gobble Bath House
6996 Fanny Parkway
Sanfrancisco, Calif.
0u812

RSVPP

DrMaddVibe
09-21-2005, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
My moneys on Bob...He'll kick your ass, you Pussy!!!:mad:

I dunno...Bob can throw down...he's also got a height and reach advantage over Bob too!

Dr. Love
09-21-2005, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
I have a good feeling I could kick his ass. From what I've seen, Bueno Bob is a loudmouthed, argumentative prick and all he does around here is bother the kind, congenial, easy-going Roth Army Posters with his bullshit. All he does is rant on and on about his stupid Larg bullshit and nobody cares. He's an egomaniacal, self centered asshole and needs to be brought down to size.

I'm inclined to agree. ;)

Hardrock69
09-22-2005, 12:33 AM
Hmmmm..

Larg is all-knowing...all-powerful

Bob has much Larg....much more powerful than this puny "Force" business....

Soul Reaper
09-22-2005, 10:45 AM
I bet on Bueno Bob.....

EbDawson
09-22-2005, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by thome
I will schedual this match at my place there is plenty of seating.

Or they could have it here, plenty of chicken wire.

Vinnie Velvet
09-22-2005, 11:05 AM

I have a background in college level boxing and captured golden gloves, plus an extensive background in greco-roman wrestling and I have fought three undercard matches for UFC and went 3-0. I don't think Bueno Bob has ANY chance whatsoever against me, and it's time that somebody shuts his fat mouth up.

So, Bueno Bob, quit hiding behind the keyboard and step up to the plate, you worthless piece of chicken shit mama's boy don't know boo shit about actual fighting loser, and let's see who's the better man between us.

You don't know what's coming to ya.

Beuno Bob will waste your pansy ass!

bueno bob
09-22-2005, 11:49 AM
I just noticed this thread.

I am going to beat this fucker into the ground.

I think...

Soul Reaper
09-22-2005, 11:53 AM
BOB, BOB, BOB, BOB!!!!

bueno bob
09-22-2005, 11:59 AM
I just noticed this thread.

I am going to beat this fucker into the ground.

I think...

Fuck you, you cunt! I'm going to fucking destroy your ass! By the time I'm done with you, you won't be nothing more than a red, wet spot on the cement, pussy! :mad:

ALinChainz
09-22-2005, 12:21 PM
This sounds eerily familiar ...

Maybe the winner could battle Joe Thudner.

:)

bueno bob
09-22-2005, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
This sounds eerily familiar ...

Maybe the winner could battle Joe Thudner.

:)

It's certainly possible :D

Although I'm kinda thinking the winner might need a week or two to kinda recover...

I'm guessing both bueno bob and bueno bob know how to beat some serious, serious ass when called upon, and I don't think the fight's going to turn out looking good on either of them...

bueno bob
09-22-2005, 12:24 PM
It's certainly possible :D

Although I'm kinda thinking the winner might need a week or two to kinda recover...

I'm guessing both bueno bob and bueno bob know how to beat some serious, serious ass when called upon, and I don't think the fight's going to turn out looking good on either of them...

Fuck you, prick! Who asked for your fuckin opinion??

After I kick the fucking shit out of this fucker who called me out, I'm gonna kick the fucking shit out of YOU! :mad:

Oh I'm so FUCKING INCENSED RIGHT NOW!!!

ALinChainz
09-22-2005, 12:25 PM
Oh my money would be on bueno bob vs Thudner ...

We'll make sure the towels are ready to be thrown in a Thudner hits tha canvas yet again.

This would be a walk for bueno bob.

bueno bob
09-22-2005, 12:29 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
Oh my money would be on bueno bob vs Thudner ...

We'll make sure the towels are ready to be thrown in a Thudner hits tha canvas yet again.

This would be a walk for bueno bob.

I'm making an assumption (which is probably a mistake on my part) that Thudner doesn't really have much of a boxing background...the only downside is that I'm still kinda out of shape, but I've been actually hitting the exercise regiment pretty strongly, and I'm starting to notice an increase in my endurance and constitution again. I'm still not at half of what I used to be, but I can see myself getting back there within maybe another 3-4 months of strict, hard-core work.

As far as my boxing is concerned, I'm rusty...but I haven't forgotten everything... :)

Soul Reaper
09-22-2005, 12:34 PM
Fuck you, you cunt! I'm going to fucking destroy your ass! By the time I'm done with you, you won't be nothing more than a red, wet spot on the cement, pussy! :mad:

Stop hitting yourself, BOB!!

bueno bob
09-22-2005, 12:42 PM
Originally posted by Soul Reaper
Stop hitting yourself, BOB!!

:eek:

I'm so cuntfused.

Hardrock69
09-22-2005, 12:44 PM
Hey Bob, was your mom named Sybil by any chance? I mean, I know she was once a slave and all, and you grew up fixing robots and crap, but I just though I would ask....

Soul Reaper
09-22-2005, 12:45 PM
THERE IS NO LARG IN THIS MAN!!!

bueno bob
09-22-2005, 12:47 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Hey Bob, was your mom named Sybil by any chance? I mean, I know she was once a slave and all, and you grew up fixing robots and crap, but I just though I would ask....

Um...yeah...Shmi Sybil Skywalker...they used to call her Triple S during her brief ring career...how'd ya guess? :confused:

zeronumber
09-28-2005, 01:46 PM
Well, Bob knows all of Bob's moves, strengths and weaknesses, therefore, Bob holds the clear advantage in this fight.

On the other hand...

Bob know how to use his cheap ass Kenner light saber, and is willing to bore Bob to death with his lectures on what qualifies a "Talented" guitarist...

It really could go either way.

bueno bob
05-07-2009, 01:40 PM
I won!

...I think.

ZahZoo
05-07-2009, 02:01 PM
The person who will cause you the most trouble in life is always the same one starring back at you in the mirror every morning...

Dan
05-07-2009, 02:52 PM
Still Working On The Death Star,Bob?

binnie
05-07-2009, 03:07 PM
Ha!

A blast from the past.

bueno bob
05-08-2009, 01:59 AM
Still Working On The Death Star,Bob?

What, so it can get blown up again?

I'm all for tenacity, but there comes a point where you gotta stop and think for a second...

Dan
05-08-2009, 08:42 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iYjp51nmdow

kwame k
05-08-2009, 11:06 PM
Alright, I've stayed out of this because Bob seems like a decent dude but.........that fucking Bob is an ass-wipe, seriously, that fucking cum stain needs to be brought down. Like a $20.00 whore in the back lot at Denny's, this bitch needs to go down.

In summation, Bob you're a fucking piece of shit and I hope Bob kicks you're worthless ass.

That is all.