PDA

View Full Version : America Is Dead

Phil theStalker
09-22-2005, 10:39 AM
America is dead.

I used t2o have a saying, "the good thing about America is NO FOREIGN ARMIES TO DEAL WITH."

That's no longer true.

And, it's only going to get WORSE.

There is a lesson to be learned from Kent State.

Loaded guns, troops, unarmed Americans.

Bush has introduced loaded guns, foreign troop operations among armed and unarmed Americans.

THIS is the perfect recipe for revolution and civil war when those foreign guns go off and there are dead Americans.

This time it won't be handled the way Kent State was handled.

This time Americans, a sleeping giant, will chase those troops out in urban warfare and then the army will grow and finish it with it's march on Washington, D.C., the seat of this corrupted power, and take back the country.

Millions will die.

Not from direct warfare, but from loss of goods, foods, water, service, hospitals, etc..

We're not that far away when the Governor Rhodes of the White House brings in foreign troops' operations inside the United States of America.

It's lost, folks.

I've done what I can, but I see the country is lost and what I have written here are the triggers that can start this all happening.

We're one hurricane or one CIA/terrorist attack away from more foreign troops (with LOADED guns) on U.S. soil while our military are conveniently overseas in more and more useless wars and places (the post WWII deployments to modern times Yugoslavia, Afganistan and Iraq).

Although Yugoslavia is sitting over Europe's largest uranium deposit and Iraq and Afganistan are strategic oil and pipe-line loctations, you people, the American people, still buy all that shit about these wars and our troops being needed over there is for DEMOCRACY and FREEDOM.

Nothing could be further from the truth.

America is lost, folks.

All I can tell you is that it would be a good idea to make some firearms purchases and learn how to use them to protect yourself.

Godspeed.

We're one foreign troop bullet away and one dead American away from a civil war or a revolution.

To be forwarned is to be foreARMED.

I'm typing as fast as I can, folks.

You don't have much time.

Phil theStalker
09-22-2005, 12:02 PM
I know what I'm talking about.

I already got on my knees and prayed, we won't get fooled again.

And we won't. (sic)

OHIO KENT STATE

Angel
09-22-2005, 12:22 PM
What, you think the Canucks are going to start shooting????

Phil theStalker
09-22-2005, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Angel
What, you think the Canucks are going to start shooting???? No, actually North American patriots will band together, Canucks and Yanks against power mad corruption forces.

Welcome aboard, Angel!:D

:spank:

Phil theStalker
09-22-2005, 01:24 PM
He's dead.

And if an American citizen on his own U.S. soil gets shot dead by a foreign troop then America is dead, and the war begins.

HE'S DEAD
Ohio National Guard - 12
Ohio Kent Students - 0

Angel
09-22-2005, 02:23 PM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker
No, actually North American patriots will band together, Canucks and Yanks against power mad corruption forces.

Welcome aboard, Angel!:D

We were discussing that at the bar after Katrina... SIGN ME UP!!! ;)

Cathedral
09-22-2005, 02:31 PM
I know that personally my resistance to actually join a couple of my friends in the militia they have been in for the last 10 years is wearing thin.

The ideas that all government is corrupt just didn't sit well with me for a long time.
But that has changed and i'm just plain pissed that our country has become what it has and i'm tired of the ultra rich playing the role of Dictator over all our lives.

The time for action is NOW!

Phil theStalker
09-22-2005, 02:49 PM
We were discussing that at the bar after Katrina... SIGN ME UP!!! ;)
Did any of you use my phrase, power mad corruption forces?

I should be copyrighTITed. :cool:

Dirty Duck
09-22-2005, 02:52 PM
I never talk politics but I will say this...Don't blame the country...blame the people who live in it...

Phil theStalker
09-22-2005, 04:22 PM
Originally posted by thome
Are we dead again damnitt i just bought a new boat.

Thats just as silly as the title thread .

When two or more gather together and discuss the over throw of the
government that conspiracy ( you know they, the them ,are watching)

I wouldnt cry over kent state .
PISS AFF!

There's no cuntspiracy in dis thread.

How do you dupes survive out in da werld? huh

Yoo're TOTally clueless.

Get a CLUE!

I said, Kent was the lesson of mixing troops with loaded guns and U.S. citizens.

I'm crying f4or the stupidiTITy of you f4or letting this so-called president and his mob t2o go ahead with "inviting" foreign MILITARY with guns ont2o U.S. soil performing military operations, should such disruptive American citizen interfere with these foreign troops on U.S. soil in their military operations.

Go back t2o eating yoor cheesey poofs, dude.

Yoo can survive on those f4or 2-3 days, I'm sure!

PHANTOM CHEESEY POOF BURLAR

ELVIS
09-22-2005, 04:27 PM
What's a burlar ??

Phil theStalker
09-22-2005, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Dirty Duck
I never talk politics but I will say this...Don't blame the country...blame the people who live in it...
Whenever I hear the people talking about taking back the government it doesn't sound like the people are blaming the country at all.

It does sound like the people talking are blaming SOME people who live in the country, and certainly not the country.

You and I can see that right now the American people are being silenced about everything from 9/11 to the need for Iraq (and the plans for the whole Middle East). And, they are being BRAINWASHED by a corporate controlled media and "free" press.

Can you say,
BRAINWASHED?

I'm sure you can.

Don't worry.

The foreign troops are on their way.

Phil theStalker
09-22-2005, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
What's a burlar ??
Every year tit's a great debate, ELVIS.

Is tit burlar or burglar?

Dat all depends on aff yer from places like N'orlens, y'know.

I don't know da answer t2o dat o1ne.:confused:

Phil theStalker
09-22-2005, 05:44 PM
Originally posted by thome
I got yur cheesy goo danglin pooftstalker.

You know damn good an well if gubment dint shoot up MF MF would
try take over the worl. You dig.

That be a coo and no good gubment gonna alaugh a coo, Nuff said.

Did you know in iraq it was illegal( under saddams rule).
To discuss the state of the nation between any amt of people .
Punishable by death .We got it good over here and don't even see it. 1) Look, this ain't a good gubment and that's why it's going t2o be overthrown!

2) Hey LOOKIE! We're discussing da NATION! And we're sayin', IT'S GONNA BE OVA'THROWN!

Damn.

Nickdfresh
09-22-2005, 06:20 PM
Ya' know, I was just looking for some kewl KENT STATE pic's, and all i had to do was come to a PHIL The Stalker thread...

http://www.cnn.com/SPECIALS/views/y/2000/04/tuchman.kentstate.may4/kent.images/national.guard.2.jpg

I liked the M17 Gas Masks in this one though.

http://www.thevietnam-database.co.uk/USarmy/M17mask.jpg

(I still have one actually).:)

Angel
09-22-2005, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker
Did any of you use my phrase, power mad corruption forces?

Nah, we just figure it's time for the poor of the US to rise up... This canuck will be right by their side.

BigBadBrian
09-22-2005, 08:40 PM
Nah, we just figure it's time for the poor of the US to rise up... This canuck will be right by their side.

And we'll be just as happy to shoot your fat, sloppy ass as well as the insurrectionists. :)

:gun:

:gulp:

Cathedral
09-22-2005, 08:50 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
And we'll be just as happy to shoot your fat, sloppy ass as well as the insurrectionists. :)

:gun:

:gulp:

Damn, them read like words of war, bro.

I knew it would come to this someday, for the bible tells me so.

BigBadBrian
09-22-2005, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
Damn, them read like words of war, bro.

I knew it would come to this someday, for the bible tells me so.

Hey, she's the one threatening to bring her Granny Clampitt gun-totin' ass down her to shoot us Americans. :D

Unchainme
09-22-2005, 08:56 PM
http://www.redmen.com/modules/NS-BoxScores/images/kentst-300.gif

Go Golden Flashes!!!!!, (Sorry I live kinda close to 'em.)

Unchainme
09-22-2005, 08:57 PM
Crosby Stills Nash Young - Four Dead In Ohio Lyrics
Tin soldiers and Nixon's comin'.
We're finally on our own.
This summer I hear the drummin'.
Four dead in Ohio.

Gotta get down to it.
Soldiers are gunning us down.
Should have been done long ago.
What if you knew her and
Found her dead on the ground?
How can you run when you know?

Na, na, na, na, na, na, na, na.

Gotta get down to it.
Soldiers are cutting us down.
Should have been done long ago.
What if you knew her and
Found her dead on the ground?
How can you run when you know?

Tin soldiers and Nixon's comin'.
We're finally on our own.
This summer I hear the drummin'.
Four dead in Ohio.
Four dead in Ohio.
Four dead in Ohio.
Four dead in Ohio.
Four dead in Ohio.
Four dead in Ohio.
Four dead in Ohio.
Four dead in Ohio.
Four dead in Ohio.

Unchainme
09-22-2005, 08:59 PM
I went back to ohio
But my city was gone
There was no train station
There was no downtown
South howard had disappeared
All my favorite places
My city had been pulled down
Reduced to parking spaces
A, o, way to go ohio

Well I went back to ohio
But my family was gone
I stood on the back porch
There was nobody home
I was stunned and amazed
My childhood memories
Slowly swirled past
Like the wind through the trees
A, o, oh way to go ohio

I went back to ohio
But my pretty countryside
Had been paved down the middle
By a government that had no pride
The farms of ohio
Had been replaced by shopping malls
And muzak filled the air
From seneca to cuyahoga falls
Said, a, o, oh way to go ohio.

I Think this is one of the Best Soings about the Area I live in.

Cathedral
09-22-2005, 09:33 PM
Hey, she's the one threatening to bring her Granny Clampitt gun-totin' ass down her to shoot us Americans. :D

Naaaaa, just the bad one's nobody will miss, lol.
Remember, the only thing keeping the two countries from being one is a little water.

We're not that different really, we both just have ego's the size of a Dictators balls.

bobgnote
09-22-2005, 09:43 PM
So Brian, you're a big, bad, CUNT.

5000 years of western 'civ' influence made the SAHARA what they are, today. Sahara means DESERTS. Those 'canes from Africa will keep coming, worse and worse, and right now, no jet stream is stopping them.

100 years af anal-retard US-brand apostate British Imperialism via Bush et al, so that the US is into drug wars and Isreal, and lookie what jingo-jango little Zionist-fascist republic gets to go fish for aid with the UN, when all you conservatives manage to finish the economy with your shove and frauds.

Al Queda saw the illegal, inflationary power deals go in, and stepped up their attacks, so THEY are actually more preferable as a terror cell than big, fat SUCKS or the UGLY CELL, whatever you call yourselves.

YOUR UGLY CELL is the column five max, so shoot at Canadians who run a game, or EH? You get some cross-fire from another faction, big fat, dickhead. Nix yourself for the good of the USA, which may get renamed and reconstituted without your big, fat no-foundation butt.

Cathedral
09-22-2005, 10:09 PM
What fucking country are you from, bobgnote?
You make as much sense as a bitch at THAT time of the month.

Take an aspirin and then a nap, damn.

Warham
09-22-2005, 10:22 PM
I knew this thread was nonsense when I read the title.

I wish I wasn't so damn curious.

Nitro Express
09-22-2005, 10:40 PM
What we need is the old Civil Deffense organization again. My dad was a rifle instructor and in his day, the Civil Deffense provided .45 auto handguns, Springfield and Garand rifles and was organized throught the local gun club. He said he's still kicking himself because he could have bought US issue .45's for $10 and a Sprinfield Armory made Garand for like $50.

Hey. I lived in Israel. There are firearms all over the place there but the govt. trains the citizens on proper use and safety. The firearm accident rate is very low.

The world is changing and how people behaved in New Orleans during an emergency proves the police aren't always going to be there for you. It ain't Mayberry anymore Gomer. Really. The days of people carrying an Uzi or Kaloshnikov for self or community protection in the US may not be far off.

It may not be govt. troops that are the threat. It may be armed gangs or terrorist groups.

Nitro Express
09-22-2005, 10:47 PM
Never underestimate the power of an organized and committed community. Even with inferior weapons and numbers, true fighting men can run a large, well supplied army out. The North Vietmese did it to us in Vietnam. The Mujuhadeen did it to the Soviets in Afganistahn.

I'll never forget reading about Afganistahn and coming across some personal accounts of Mujuhadeen fighters. One said his only weapon was a black powder single shot rifle. Nobody had the same rifle or ammunition, but he said all were excellent shots. Well, they took that one shot and killed Soviet soldiers. Now they had RPK machine guns, AKM assault rifles, and rocket propelled grenades.

Marksmanship is the key. Most modern armies are full of lousey shots. They are in deep shit going against a community of snipers.

When you can throw mass ammunition and people at the problem, making every shot count is the game. So go to the range and practice, practice, and practice!

FORD
09-23-2005, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Never underestimate the power of an organized and committed community. Even with inferior weapons and numbers, true fighting men can run a large, well supplied army out. The North Vietmese did it to us in Vietnam. The Mujuhadeen did it to the Soviets in Afganistahn.

I'll never forget reading about Afganistahn and coming across some personal accounts of Mujuhadeen fighters. One said his only weapon was a black powder single shot rifle. Nobody had the same rifle or ammunition, but he said all were excellent shots. Well, they took that one shot and killed Soviet soldiers. Now they had RPK machine guns, AKM assault rifles, and rocket propelled grenades.

Yeah, that was before they learned how to fly airplanes.

Nitro Express
09-23-2005, 02:02 AM
You still don't take real estate with airplanes. You can fly them into things, you can bomb things with them, but you never take real estate with them or control that real estate. Look, we bombed the living shit out of Iraq, we still had to send guys in there with rifles, and even with that we don't control Iraq because insurgients with rifles with less resources keep raising shit. They will eventually run us out of there like the North Vietmese did. The Somolians ran us out too and they didn't have anything that flew other than a bunch of gunmen high on drugs.

Naw, never underestimate armed citizens with a resolve to win.

Nickdfresh
09-23-2005, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral
What fucking country are you from, bobgnote?
You make as much sense as a bitch at THAT time of the month.

Take an aspirin and then a nap, damn.

BOBGayNOTE is from SAN JOSE Troll Land...:)

Cathedral
09-23-2005, 09:08 AM
Ahhhhh, so the mental image of him having beady eyes and crazy hair isn't far off.

What happens if you rub his belly-WAIT....We don't need to know that answer.

Maybe if we play dead it will go away.

Phil theStalker
09-26-2005, 10:11 AM
ELVIS deleted the post I left here and LOOK, he KILLED the thread!

ELVIS, wot doo yoo have t2o say f4or yerself, son?

THE BRITISH WELCOMED
BY TOWNS PEOPLE THIS MONTH

Angel
09-26-2005, 02:29 PM

Depends on how you read it. I didn't say I'd come shoot Americans, I said I would stand by Americans' side. It all depends on which side your own. :D