PDA

View Full Version : Former President Carter says Bush actually LOST 2000 Election

Hardrock69
09-23-2005, 01:55 AM
http://rawstory.com/news/2005/Carter_says_Gore_won_2000_el_0922.html

Former U.S. president Jimmy Carter delivered a shocker at an American University panel in Washington Monday: RAW STORY has learned he told the crowd he was certain Al Gore won the 2000 presidential election.

There is "no doubt in my mind that Gore won the election," the erstwhile President declared, saying the 2000 election process "failed abysmally."

He also snubbed the Supreme Court for getting involved, saying it was "highly partisan."
Advertisement

RAW STORY reviewed a video clip of the event late Wednesday. The comment came in response to a question from a student who asked Carter how he felt the last two elections were handled.

In the question and answer session of his talk intended to discuss the Baker-Carter commission report on election reform, he also savaged President Bush's handling of FEMA in the wake of Hurricane Katrina.

Carter founded FEMA in 1979.

When I founded FEMA "we put it together with three specific commitments," Carter remarked. "One, that it would be led [by] highly trained professionals in dealing with disasters. Secondly, that it would be completely independent and not under another agency that would submerge it. And third, that it would be adequately funded."

The former president said the key reason for creating the agency was to respond to governors who asked for a consolidation of the 16 bureaucracies previously responsible for emergency relief efforts. Carter said he hoped that the changes he ordered would have remained permanent, allowing for a more effective response to a hurricane now claiming upwards of 1000 lives.

Carter agreed with Bush on one point: "I think that now is the best time not to look back on blaming about Katrina, but to try to correct the defects that have evolved in recent years and make sure it is not repeated."

AUDIO CLIP (http://rawstory2.com/aexternal/RawStoryCarter.mp3)

Nitro Express
09-23-2005, 02:06 AM
Gore is a fucking idiot but he wouldn't have invaded Iraq because he's not a Haliburton guy. He would be a stuffed suit for the Democratic party which would raise taxes and grow the govt. even more. But compared to Bush's damage, this would be cheaper. LOL!

Cathedral
09-23-2005, 02:08 AM
Current Roth Army Member Cathedral says to tell Jimmy Carter to shut his fucking pie hole before i put filling in it.

Nobody gives a shit what peanut head has to say about anything, unless he admits he ~SUCKED~ as President.

ELVIS
09-23-2005, 02:15 AM
http://www.historyplace.com/specials/calendar/docs-pix/jimmy-carter.jpg

:elvis:

FORD
09-23-2005, 02:17 AM
Jimmy Carter is a great man and an American hero. Not to mention the last TRUE Christian President this country had.

He got a bad rap as President for things that were way the fuck out of his control. Who the Hell could have done a better job at a time when the country was trying to recover from the double damage of Vietnam AND Watergate?

Nobody has to speculate on whether or not Jimmy Carter will help the poor in a crisis. He does so all the time, through Habitat for Humanity and other charitable organizations, obeying the commandments of Jesus Christ to "do unto the least of these as you have done unto Me".

Cathedral
09-23-2005, 02:22 AM
I didn't say he was a bad guy, not at all.
I happen to admire his moral values, he just needs to shut up and stop stirring the pot with shit he can't prove.

And if he can, i'm all ears... :)

FORD
09-23-2005, 02:25 AM
Jimmy Carter is an expert on elections. He's been sent to monitor foreign elections on behalf of the UN many times. He recognizes the patterns of election fraud when he sees it, and the many levels of fraud in Florida 2000 have been well documented.

ELVIS
09-23-2005, 02:26 AM
Originally posted by FORD
He got a bad rap as President for things that were way the fuck out of his control.

You are sooo fucking biased it's rediculous!

Shut the fuck up!

FORD
09-23-2005, 02:32 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS
You are sooo fucking biased it's rediculous!

Shut the fuck up!

Can you name any other time in history when this country was recovering from a long bloody war AND a major constitutional crisis at the same time?

Actually, if it weren't for the lies perpetuated by Cheney, Rumsfeld, and other BCE'ers during the Ford administration (exaggerating the Soviet threat and obscuring that nation's financial condition which was already terminal by the mid 70's), President Carter might have benefitted from an economic recovery in the late 70's.

Cathedral
09-23-2005, 02:56 AM
Jimmy Carter is an expert on elections. He's been sent to monitor foreign elections on behalf of the UN many times. He recognizes the patterns of election fraud when he sees it, and the many levels of fraud in Florida 2000 have been well documented.

Well, no argument here.
If he can produce proof that the election went to Gore then let's see the proof and give Gore his term.

I got no problem with that and if he can prove it i don't think the voters will mind it either.

Fair is Fair, so let's get it out in the open and send Bush back to Crawford ASAP.

Just think, the Iraq War could be over tomorrow, but we gotta have the proof to make a slam dunk case against the BCE crook, right?

DrMaddVibe
09-23-2005, 06:31 AM
Proof?

You want proof?

Get in line.

We've ALL been waiting for proof from this delusional democrat with a penchant for playing Jesus.

Warham
09-23-2005, 07:02 AM
Watergate wasn't a major constitutional crisis, unless you consider Monicagate a constitutional crisis as well. Then we can say that George W. Bush has had to steer the country after not only that constitutional crisis, but also 9/11, a difficult task.

And the Vietnam War was a settled matter after 1975. Troops had been pulled out by 1973. Carter was elected in 1976. I believe Gerald Ford took the hit for that more than Carter ever did.

Just admit that Carter was the one of the foulest presidents ever, and we can move on.

BigBadBrian
09-23-2005, 09:28 AM
Jimmy Carter was an embarassment as a President.

He must have forgotten that.

He still embarasses us as a Nation.

Shut up Peanut Boy.

Go back to hammering things into wood.

Use that hammer on your head if you get a chance.

:gulp:

Nickdfresh
09-23-2005, 09:33 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
Jimmy Carter was an embarassment as a President.

He must have forgotten that.

He still embarasses us as a Nation.

Shut up Peanut Boy.

Go back to hammering things into wood.

Use that hammer on your head if you get a chance.

:gulp:

This coming from a guy that voted for BUSH...:rolleyes:

Hardrock69
09-23-2005, 11:29 AM
It has also been well documented that the Reagan camp held negotiations with IRAN to delay the release of the American hostages until AFTER Reagan was inaugurated.

What a bunch of fucikng losers.

The Republican party line is:

"We don't give a fuck for the common man. We will only do what is necessary to earn us more kash and give us more power, while stomping the average citizen into the ground and fucking them in the ass".

:rolleyes:

FORD
09-23-2005, 02:05 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
It has also been well documented that the Reagan camp held negotiations with IRAN to delay the release of the American hostages until AFTER Reagan was inaugurated.

That wasn't merely the Reagan camp, it was a mission headed by George Poppy Bush himself.

Warham
09-23-2005, 04:13 PM
If you have failure on your resume somewhere, you'll get places in the Democratic party.

Cathedral
09-23-2005, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69

What a bunch of fucikng losers.

The Republican party line is:

"We don't give a fuck for the common man. We will only do what is necessary to earn us more kash and give us more power, while stomping the average citizen into the ground and fucking them in the ass".

:rolleyes:

And this is the problem with both FAT CAT parties and will continue to be the problem as long as only the rich are allowed to be President.

But i fear it goes far deeper than that anyway.
The way i see it we are all led by Corporations that control whoever is elected into office.
I think the two party system is a myth, they are all in bed together, just not necessarily the same bed depending on the issue at hand.

The only common factor i see anymore is that they all prosper while a large part of poor america suffers because of it.
It's been the status quo for far too long and no politician even acts as though they have to answer to anyone until campaign time.

The voters need to wake up and shake it up while there is still time to steer this country away from the cliff ahead.

FORD
09-23-2005, 04:48 PM
Originally posted by Warham
If you have failure on your resume somewhere, you'll get places in the Bush Jr. Fraudministration.

ELVIS
09-23-2005, 04:57 PM
Yawn

:sleepy:

Warham
09-23-2005, 05:11 PM
Liberal columnists all over the country were damning Judge John Roberts because he never failed at anything in his life.

Gee, I never knew that failure was a resume enhancer, but it is if you want to become the DNC chairman.

ELVIS
09-23-2005, 05:39 PM
uhh hu hu hu hu hu hu hu huhu hu

Good one...

FORD
09-23-2005, 05:57 PM
What does Terry McUseless have to do with this thread? :confused:

DLR'sCock
09-23-2005, 07:05 PM
The thing that you self serving, lost, and wholly misdirected people don't get is that president Carter is/was a good man, who means well for humanity and all people. That's what you can't stand. Your inner fear, delusions and hatred of others blinds you so much more than you realize.

DrMaddVibe
09-23-2005, 07:40 PM
Let's all wear sweaters and turn the thermostats to some ridiculous temperature...let's all get some double digit inflation and soaring interest rates for giggles and polish up our WIN buttons.

Jimmy Carter is a fucking goofball. Its a shame he didn't dazzle us with his spectacular mind when he was in office...nowadays he swings a hammer building low income housing and sputtering about how smart he is.

Anyone that says much different is either a moron or too young to remember the affliction the Democrats wrought on the US economy!

ODShowtime
09-23-2005, 09:20 PM
If you have failure on your resume somewhere, you'll get places in the Democratic party.

that's laughable coming from someone who's literally dangling from gw's nutsack

what a god damned bum your president is! :rolleyes:

ODShowtime
09-23-2005, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by DLR'sCock
The thing that you self serving, lost, and wholly misdirected people don't get is that president Carter is/was a good man, who means well for humanity and all people.

and ghw fucked him and all those Americans in Iran over just to help Reagan get elected. It's a national disgrace.

thome
09-23-2005, 09:32 PM
Ford why did you delete my posts ?

FORD
09-23-2005, 09:40 PM
Because you're an illiterate fucking troll.

Any other stupid questions?

Now get the fuck out!

thome
09-23-2005, 09:47 PM
If you and i were face to face having this discusion would you be this tough.I doubt it .So you my friend can dream all night about my
inability to delete your silly foolish unbelievable ignorance.

Warham
09-23-2005, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by ODShowtime
that's laughable coming from someone who's literally dangling from gw's nutsack

what a god damned bum your president is! :rolleyes:

He's your president too. ;)

And supporting your president isn't considered 'dangling from a nutsack'.

FORD
09-23-2005, 10:16 PM
He's your president too. ;)

And supporting your president isn't considered 'dangling from a nutsack'.

Unless your name is Monica.

Or KKKarl. ;)

Cathedral
09-23-2005, 11:09 PM
Jimmy Carter is a great man, he just wasn't vile enough to be a good American President.

History dictates that we like vile bastards running the show.

blueturk
09-23-2005, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
Let's all wear sweaters and turn the thermostats to some ridiculous temperature...let's all get some double digit inflation and soaring interest rates for giggles and polish up our WIN buttons.

Jimmy Carter is a fucking goofball. Its a shame he didn't dazzle us with his spectacular mind when he was in office...nowadays he swings a hammer building low income housing and sputtering about how smart he is.

Anyone that says much different is either a moron or too young to remember the affliction the Democrats wrought on the US economy!

Let's start a war with no forseeable ending with multiple and interchangeable reasons for doing so and claim that we're fighting terrorism...Let's say that God is personally telling us to do so...let's take a federal budget with a surplus and convert it into a huge deficit...let's put our political cronies in charge of jobs for which they aren't even remotely qualified...

No need to worry about Dubya swinging a hammer for low-income housing. The people who will live in these homes don't have the money to get Bush's attention. Bush sputters a lot, but I don't think we have to worry about him ever claiming to be smart. But who knows? He just might be that fucking arrogant...

"I don't know whether I'm going to win or not. I think I am. I do know I'm ready for the job. And, if not, that's just the way it goes." —George W. Bush, Des Moines, Iowa, Aug. 21, 2000

FORD
09-23-2005, 11:11 PM
And now the vilest of all bastards has brought this country to the point of destruction. :(

Warham
09-23-2005, 11:14 PM
Yeah, when he leaves office in two and half years and the USA is still here, what's your cry going to be then?

blueturk
09-23-2005, 11:20 PM
Yeah, when he leaves office in two and half years and the USA is still here, what's your cry going to be then?

Thank God!!!!

Warham
09-23-2005, 11:28 PM
Thank God for the next Republican administration!

ELVIS
09-23-2005, 11:38 PM
And it will be another republican administration...

Warham
09-23-2005, 11:43 PM
Especially when you've got the likes of Al Gore thinking about running again...

'He BETRAYED us!!! He preyed on our FEARS!'

Yeaaaarrrrrhhhhhhhhhhh!

Ooops, sorry. I got years and candidates mixed up.

ELVIS
09-23-2005, 11:54 PM
Al who ??

blueturk
09-24-2005, 12:10 AM

"Justice was being delivered to a man who defied that gift from the Almighty to the people of Iraq." —George W. Bush, Washington, D.C., Dec. 15, 2003

Jesus Christ
09-24-2005, 12:42 AM

My Father does not make fraudulent voting machines, My son.

Cathedral
09-24-2005, 02:02 AM
The funny thing about Christians and their belief that God chose W is that they forget how God works.

If, and that's a big IF, If God put him in there to pick the next Supreme Court Justices as i have heard preached a thousand times since he became President. they need to realize that not everything he does beyond that is sancitified.

Christians ignore the less than holy things he does like calling people names on a mic he doesn't know is on, flipping the bird to the media, and changing the story of why we are in Iraq weekly.

That's not right and that troubles me.

The Lord works in mysterious ways...but you can judge people by their works and know just how dedicated to God they are.
I'm sorry but George W. Bush does not practice what he preaches.

Trust me, I learned first hand how to spot a phony, and he is indeed a phony when he talks about his faith.
His actions do not support his words.

But sadly, I do think the Republicans will keep the White House and not due to any voter fraud but because the Democrat's have painted themselves as unstable, vindictive and just plain full of hate.

I'd be happy to see some maturity returned to our elected officials so they all stop the ankle biting and focus on the important issues that have been ignored since Bush moved in.

Jesus Christ
09-24-2005, 02:13 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral
The funny thing about Christians and their belief that God chose W is that they forget how God works.

If, and that's a big IF, If God put him in there to pick the next Supreme Court Justices as i have heard preached a thousand times since he became President. they need to realize that not everything he does beyond that is sancitified.

Christians ignore the less than holy things he does like calling people names on a mic he doesn't know is on, flipping the bird to the media, and changing the story of why we are in Iraq weekly.

That's not right and that troubles me.

It troubles Me as well. And that was the understatement of the century, My son.

The Lord works in mysterious ways...but you can judge people by their works and know just how dedicated to God they are.
I'm sorry but George W. Bush does not practice what he preaches.

Trust me, I learned first hand how to spot a phony, and he is indeed a phony when he talks about his faith.
His actions do not support his words.

Verily, it is exactly as ye hath said. The Son of Bush is a liar and a hypocrite and he does not live by My teachings :(

Cathedral
09-24-2005, 02:24 AM
Although you posting as Jesus freaks me out a bit, I call them like i see them.

Nickdfresh
09-24-2005, 08:08 AM

Gee...Try viewing Duyba-ball-licker under that prism of hyper-critical focus of singular blame. If the shitty, post-war late 70's economy of "readjustment from manufacturing to burger-flipping..." "was all Carter's fault," then who bares the blame for today's: Massive deficit spending, out-sourcing of US jobs to overseas, sluggish economy, mindless tax-breaks that do nothing for the economy while we're fighting two wars and cleaning up after two unprecedented natural disasters? I guess Republicans get a free incompetence pass...

Ahhh, the good old days of CLINTON, and the Republofuckwits that salivated when they heard about a blowjob...I guess you must of loved CLINTON since he was great with the economy, eh?

DrMaddVibe
09-24-2005, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by Jesus Christ
My Father does not make fraudulent voting machines, My son.

Tell that to ford!:D

DrMaddVibe
09-24-2005, 08:16 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Gee...Try viewing Duyba-ball-licker under that prism of hyper-critical focus of singular blame. If the shitty, post-war late 70's economy of "readjustment from manufacturing to burger-flipping..." "was all Carter's fault," then who bares the blame for today's: Massive deficit spending, out-sourcing of US jobs to overseas, sluggish economy, mindless tax-breaks that do nothing for the economy while we're fighting two wars and cleaning up after two unprecedented natural disasters? I guess Republicans get a free incompetence pass...

Ahhh, the good old days of CLINTON, and the Republofuckwits that salivated when they heard about a blowjob...I guess you must of loved CLINTON since he was great with the economy, eh?

Hi nickeroo...fuck you.

Nickdfresh
09-24-2005, 08:18 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral
Jimmy Carter is a great man, he just wasn't vile enough to be a good American President.

History dictates that we like vile bastards running the show.

I was having this conversation the other day day with a high-level federal worker that said he thought CARTER may have been one of our greatest presidents if people had actually listened to him. The Democrats had control of everything then, but they obstructed any meaningful legislation CARTER wanted to pursue because it essentially meant sacrifice and giving up the relentless pork flowing into the pols' districts, Republican or Democrat...That's why he was slam ducked!

For instance:

CARTER wanted to make synthetic fuel from CANADIAN tar-shale as the price of dino-oil skyrocketed...

The OPEC(unts) were smart enough to bring down prices to (the true) market level in the late 70's and make it not as economically viable in the short term....But imagine only if we had started to produce all of our fuel and basically could just ignore the Middle East crap...

Nickdfresh
09-24-2005, 08:20 AM
Hi nickeroo...fuck you.

Showing your third grade level intelligence yet, eh DickVibbe?

I enjoy showing everybody how easy it is for me to won a mindless dolt like you. Thanks for the kudos!;)

DrMaddVibe
09-24-2005, 08:21 AM
I was having this conversation the other day day with a high-level federal worker that said he thought CARTER may have been one of our greatest presidents if people had actually listened to him.

Stop talking to your social worker and get a fucking job nickeroo!

PS...everyone knows he's a fucking loon except the extreme liberals!

DrMaddVibe
09-24-2005, 08:22 AM
Showing your third grade level intelligence yet, eh DickVibbe?

I enjoy showing everybody how easy it is for me to won a mindless dolt like you. Thanks for the kudos!;)

No, nickeroo...I meant it.

Fuck you.

You bring NOTHING to the table.

Nickdfresh
09-24-2005, 09:08 AM
No, nickeroo...I meant it.

Fuck you.

You bring NOTHING to the table.

Uhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh! I piss you off. That's enough for me.:) Don't you have a poster of Fearless (Cheer)Leader to jack off too?
http://cas.bellarmine.edu/snee/images/Bush.Cheerleader.jpg

DrMaddVibe
09-24-2005, 10:04 AM
Go "won" somebody.

You don't "piss me off"...You entertain me...I laugh AT you!

ODShowtime
09-24-2005, 07:06 PM

For all the terrible damage he has wrought while he was here!

You can't even imagine the amount of money he's had our gov't borrow and then given to his cronies! It's unimaginable the scale of the corruption! We'll be paying it off for years!

And the great middle east war that's coming is gonna be costly too, although the real blame for that goes back much farther.

DrMaddVibe
09-25-2005, 08:57 AM
Drop the habit nickeroo...bring all your "friends" too!

Warham
09-25-2005, 10:12 AM
hehe. That's a good one.

ELVIS
09-25-2005, 10:35 AM
I like the Sacred Cow Burgers logo...:D

Nickdfresh
09-25-2005, 11:14 AM
Go "won" somebody.

You don't "piss me off"...You entertain me...I laugh AT you!

Is that why you say "fuck you" to me? I thought it was because you are pissed CLAY AIKEN didn't invite you backstage at closet REPUBLICAN-Homofest 05'.

http://online.logcabin.org/news_views/news_release_040505.html

;)

I find you "funny" too...but not "Ha Ha funny.":)
http://img.getactivehub.com/dawn/custom_images/logcabin/header02.gif

Satan
09-25-2005, 12:41 PM
Log Cabin Republicans makes about as much sense as "Jews for Hitler" or "African Americans for the KKK"

4moreyears
09-25-2005, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by thome
Ford why did you delete my posts ?

He does that to anyone who disagrees with him.

thome
09-25-2005, 07:02 PM
Because you're an illiterate fucking troll.

Any other stupid questions?

Now get the fuck out!

Complaints: If you are going to complain to the staff about something that you find offensive on this website, don't waste your breath. Chances are.. we don't give a FUCK! We champion free speech on this website, and your complaint won't be the first. If you feel like you still must complain about something click here.
Feedback: We love to get positive feedback on this website, so use the links below to contact our staff.

Except here in the Anti America forum. Not the War on terr .just Fords
war on America .
See how long this stays up

Satan
09-25-2005, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by 4moreyears
He does that to anyone who disagrees with him.

He hasn't deleted any of your stupid shit, has he?