PDA

View Full Version : Haha The National Enquirer sez Chimp Boy is drinking again...

Hardrock69
09-23-2005, 02:04 AM
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/celebrity/63426

He would not be the first alcoholic President we ever had.

Not only that, having to deal with something on such a monumental scale as Katrina is enough to drive any sane human to take slug of whiskey.

I cannot blame him for that.

Fucking media is making a mountain out of a molehill.
:rolleyes:

Nitro Express
09-23-2005, 02:19 AM
Bush should do Jim Beam ads. "My wife said it was her or Jim Beam. I chose the Jim Beam."

Nitro Express
09-23-2005, 02:23 AM
Taking a slug of whiskey when you don't have a drinking problem is no big deal but when you do, not a good idea. Bush has been president during some tough times, but his piss poor decision making has compounded and multiplied the piss. "Oh my God! They hate me! I've killed their sons and daughters. Katrina broke my balls. I got to go to my ranch for secret rehab. Fuck it! I need a drink!"

FORD
09-23-2005, 02:40 AM
That hypocritical self righteous fuck has been drinking (and probably snorting coke) the whole time.

Unless you believe he really choked on a pretzel.....

http://www.flyingserpent.net/betweenthelines/bushsalty.jpg

Nitro Express
09-23-2005, 02:46 AM
Bush is Mr. Salty.

Cathedral
09-23-2005, 02:50 AM
Damn, you jumped right on that as fact, Ford.
I think your bells are broken because the words "National Enguire" should have set them off.

C'mere man, you feeling ok?
Have a seat, drink a beer and check out some Coyote Road Runner toons.
Politics are makin ya crazy, man, lmmfao. ;)

FORD
09-23-2005, 03:13 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral
Damn, you jumped right on that as fact, Ford.
I think your bells are broken because the words "National Enguire" should have set them off.

C'mere man, you feeling ok?
Have a seat, drink a beer and check out some Coyote Road Runner toons.
Politics are makin ya crazy, man, lmmfao. ;)

I've heard that a more reputable newspaper will run a story on this subject soon.

Let's not forget though that a previous National Enquirer publisher was anthraxed a few weeks after running this picture of Jenna & Tonic ....

http://panzo.org/entryimg/jenna_bush.jpg

...so maybe the tabloids aren't running things unless they're sure now ;)

As I said, though, I suspected as much long before the tabloids mentioned it.

Cathedral
09-23-2005, 03:35 AM
Roadrunner, Coyote is after you
Roadrunner, If he catches you your through, lol.

See, I'm hard pressed to believe there is such a thing as a reputable media source anymore.
But i won't defend the guy, or can't defend the guy because i would be engaging in ignorant speculation because i have no clue if he is drinking or not.

I hear it, I read it, But I don't see it.

Damn, ya know, I find myself doubting everything anymore and it sucks not knowing who or what to believe.

Nitro Express
09-23-2005, 04:22 AM
Great point there Cathedral. Most of us are in the peanut gallery. The president is a celebrity and like all other celebrities, we love to read and hear the dirt. It's just human nature. As far as W. Bush's daughters go, God am I glad I wasn't in their shoes when I was growing up! I would have been scandal city man.

Nickdfresh
09-23-2005, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by FORD
That hypocritical self righteous fuck has been drinking (and probably snorting coke) the whole time.

Unless you believe he really choked on a pretzel.....

Somebody recently told me (a former BUSH supporter) that BUSH shows all the signs of doing coke: the fidgety public appearance, the eye twitching and the like. I'm quite sure he's on something, and it ain't smart pills for fuck sake!

Satan
09-25-2005, 02:52 PM
Seriously kids..... here's a picture of Half Assed Monkey Boy hiding from war protestors er, uh.. "monitoring hurricane Rita" yesterday........

http://i.today.reuters.com/pictures/galleries/newspictures/2005-09-24T142835Z_01_WHT305D_RTRIDSP_2_BUSH-HURRICANE-RITA.jpg

...Now tell me that Chimp ain't hungover ;)

Hardrock69
09-25-2005, 03:07 PM
Notice how his hair is almost ompletely grey now...it used to be dark coloured....

Being President is wearing him down (just as all Presidents have been affected likewise).

Cathedral
09-25-2005, 03:35 PM
Notice how he's grown bunny ears...

Nitro Express
09-25-2005, 05:08 PM
The same thing happened to Clinton. He went in the first term a young man with no grey hair, he came out an old man. Bush is really going to look like shit by the time his 2nd term is over. That's if some crazy motherfucker doesn't shoot him first. I haven't seen a president this hated since Nixon.

Satan
09-25-2005, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
The same thing happened to Clinton. He went in the first term a young man with no grey hair, he came out an old man. Bush is really going to look like shit by the time his 2nd term is over. That's if some crazy motherfucker doesn't shoot him first. I haven't seen a president this hated since Nixon.

Oh, he's far more hated than Nixon ever was. Even Nixon says so. We were talking about it just yesterday.

Cathedral
09-25-2005, 07:16 PM
Maybe i'm behind the times here but hatred isn't something i find to be a commendable act for our elected officials to be engaged in.

And if people walk into a voting booth with that mind set we are in deeper shit than i EVER would have thought.

Giving Bush a second term may have been a huge mistake, but if all the dissent is based on hate....God help us all in the future.

Satan
09-25-2005, 08:01 PM
Maybe i'm behind the times here but hatred isn't something i find to be a commendable act for our elected officials to be engaged in.

And if people walk into a voting booth with that mind set we are in deeper shit than i EVER would have thought.

Giving Bush a second term may have been a huge mistake, but if all the dissent is based on hate....God help us all in the future.

Is it not acceptable to hate what this bastard has done to your country??

I mean, I'm the father of sin and darkness here, so maybe I'm not the best one to gage motivations for hatred.

But it's been my observation over the millenia that those who willfully destroy their own country, whether out of incompetence or out of motives of personal gain, generally don't win many popularity constests with the people whom they have betrayed. And Georgie is both incompetent and greedy.

As I said, I was talking to Nixon about this the other day, and even though Dick knows partisanship, and he knows the BCE, he's truly surprised that Junior's been able to get away with all he has without being tarred and feathered in the streets.

Cathedral
09-25-2005, 08:45 PM
Hating someone's deeds and hating someone are two different things, oh eternal hot one, lol.

But hatred in general is contradictory to what YOUR father and mine hath said about that matter.

It's all about forgiveness because holding a grudge is of the, well, YOU...

Cathedral
09-25-2005, 09:00 PM
Besides, it isn't Bush's fault we elected him is it?
When he was asked prior to the election if he was up for the job he gave an open ended answer that suggested that he didn't exactly know.

The voters are responsible for who winds up leading this country so to hate Bush means we have to hate ourselves.

But hate will bring nothing good and the best thing to do is correct the mistake and move on.
Unfortunately Democrats will have a harder time doing that than Conservatives, the proof is in the media as we speak.

Hardrock69
09-26-2005, 09:29 AM
Apparentyly Bush has been drinking for quite some time, according to Chimp's wifey!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/video/lking--gw%20&%20laura.mov

Transcript:

LARRY KING: They're recommending me for the debates. I hope you-
BUSH: Great! I remember the famous one we did in South Carolina. That was fun!
LARRY KING: Jeez what a night that was.
BUSH: That was fun! (S******S)
LAURA: That was the wild night when everyone was drinking!
BUSH: (VERY QUICKLY TRYING TO CUT HER OFF) No no no! This was the one where we had-
LAURA: With John Kerry?
BUSH: No this was the primary.
LAURA: The primary.
LARRY KING: McCain and uh...
BUSH: Keyes.
LARRY KING: Keyes!
BUSH: (TO LAURA) That was one of the two South Carolina debates. This was the big debate. He wasn't at the big debate, this was live debate...
LARRY KING: In the round...
BUSH: No yeah it was awesome! Off camera we can talk about it, I remember McCain got after Keyes-
LARRY KING: Oh yeah.
BUSH: Whoo!

ashstralia
09-26-2005, 09:39 AM
if i was dubya, i'd be drinking, smoking, snorting and dropping
everything i could get my hands on.

Hardrock69
09-26-2005, 03:19 PM
He oughta at least be getting some head from Interns....

FORD
09-26-2005, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
He oughta at least be getting some head from Interns....

That's why "Jeff Gannon" was spending so much unauthorized time in the White House.

Angel
09-26-2005, 06:30 PM
He still hasn't done what the premier of my province did a few years back.

He showed up pissed out his tree at a homeless shelter one night, threw a bunch of cash on the floor and said "now go get a fucking job"...

As far as we know, he hasn't drank since....

:gulp:

ashstralia
09-26-2005, 08:13 PM
Originally posted by Angel

He showed up pissed out his tree at a homeless shelter one night, threw a bunch of cash on the floor and said "now go get a fucking job"...

hahahahaha!!! i like the guy!

FORD
09-26-2005, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by Angel

Well at least he gave them some money. Bush would have stumbled on to a golf course and handed it to a random millionaire.

Cathedral
09-26-2005, 08:26 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
Apparentyly Bush has been drinking for quite some time, according to Chimp's wifey!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/video/lking--gw%20&%20laura.mov

Transcript:

LARRY KING: They're recommending me for the debates. I hope you-
BUSH: Great! I remember the famous one we did in South Carolina. That was fun!
LARRY KING: Jeez what a night that was.
BUSH: That was fun! (S******S)
LAURA: That was the wild night when everyone was drinking!
BUSH: (VERY QUICKLY TRYING TO CUT HER OFF) No no no! This was the one where we had-
LAURA: With John Kerry?
BUSH: No this was the primary.
LAURA: The primary.
LARRY KING: McCain and uh...
BUSH: Keyes.
LARRY KING: Keyes!
BUSH: (TO LAURA) That was one of the two South Carolina debates. This was the big debate. He wasn't at the big debate, this was live debate...
LARRY KING: In the round...
BUSH: No yeah it was awesome! Off camera we can talk about it, I remember McCain got after Keyes-
LARRY KING: Oh yeah.
BUSH: Whoo!

Hmmmm, I failed to get the same conclusion you did from that, lol.
but that's no surprise, is it?

Keyes was drinking, that much is clear though.

Nitro Express
09-26-2005, 09:57 PM
I think Keyes and W. both got wasted and snorted coke off a Puerto Rican whore's ass.

LoungeMachine
09-26-2005, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
I think Keyes and W. both got wasted and snorted coke off a Puerto Rican whore's ass.

LMMFAO

Or as Chimpy calls it........Tuesday Nights

Take it from someone who knows all too well......

Dumbya was a solid USER, and still shows signs of "slipping" and ocassionally dipping into the Bolivian Marching Powder.:cool:

And FORD'S as usual, the pretzel story was total BULLSHIT

LoungeMachine
09-26-2005, 10:18 PM
I can't wait for this exchange at a press briefing to come...

David Gregory, NBC Scottie, when was the last time the president had a drink?

Scottie: Now David, you're just trying to play the drinking game, and we're just not going to do that.

BlimpyCHIMP™
09-26-2005, 10:51 PM
Giving Bush a second term may have been a huge mistake

LIKE THAT OSTRICH KERRY WAS SUPPOSED TO MAKE IT ALL ANY BETTER?

BC!!
I READ THE NEWS TODAY/ OBEY..

ODShowtime
09-27-2005, 07:52 AM
gw's a bum in the first place

Nickdfresh
09-27-2005, 08:36 AM
Originally posted by BlimpyCHIMP™
LIKE THAT OSTRICH KERRY WAS SUPPOSED TO MAKE IT ALL ANY BETTER?

BC!!
I READ THE NEWS TODAY/ OBEY..

He sure as hell couldn't be any worse...