PDA

View Full Version : Ford

thome
09-23-2005, 10:18 PM
Am i the only one that ford makes such a effort to delete all of my
posts in the front line.He watches me post on subjects for days then gets all in a huff and deletes all my stuff it doesn't piss me off its
just disappointing and when i ask why he writes:

Because you're an illiterate fucking troll.

Any other stupid questions?

Now get the fuck out!

Thats not very adult or internet free speech of him.So because of MY
Love for the American way of life and my personal views on American
politics and other conflics in this forum .im Lost ?

I do not believe i have ever addressed him personally or in anger .

Any comments welcome i got big shoulders :

thome
09-23-2005, 10:40 PM
Complaints: If you are going to complain to the staff about something that you find offensive on this website, don't waste your breath. Chances are.. we don't give a FUCK! We champion free speech on this website, and your complaint won't be the first. If you feel like you still must complain about something click here.
Feedback: We love to get positive feedback on this website, so use the links below to contact our staff.

Dan
09-24-2005, 01:35 AM
WTF?

diamondsgirl
09-24-2005, 04:17 AM
Originally posted by thome
We champion free speech on this website

by deleting posts?? :confused:

Satan
09-25-2005, 10:48 PM
Another future deck ornament for my beachfront condo on the Lake of Fire.

We just drop em on the spikes of the wrought iron fence and stack em up

thome
09-25-2005, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by Satan
Another future deck ornament for my beachfront condo on the Lake of Fire.

We just drop em on the spikes of the wrought iron fence and stack em up

Go read post # 28 & 29 in Front Line -America Running Out of Time-

Then you will understand why your anti Bush anti American propaganda and every fake BCE thread in the
history of the Font Line is narrow minded BS your all abunch of grade schoolers .

Blame it up Blammie your all missinformed narrow minded CNN whores.

Hurry Ford will delete it because like my posts it shows he and his F.C.E. are Grade
School Cry Babys. :mad:

Satan
09-25-2005, 11:51 PM
What's the FCE?? :confused:

FORD is a class act and he runs one HELL of a great forum at the Front Line. As far as this Devil knows, he's never removed a post without valid reason.

If you came to Hell spouting that illiterate rubbish, you would be dragon food inside of 5 minutes.

thome
09-26-2005, 01:06 AM

FORD is a class act and he runs one HELL of a great forum at the Front Line. As far as this Devil knows, he's never removed a post without valid reason.

If you came to Hell spouting that illiterate rubbish, you would be dragon food inside of 5 minutes.

More like Lord of it, able to be corrupted absolutely with Mod Power.
Hes sik wid it.

If you don't see that you not the Satan you used to be.:D

Pastor Bruce S.
09-26-2005, 10:25 AM
Preach it Brother Thome! I am in agreement with everything you say about F.O.R.D. It only makes sense that satan would be an advocate for FORD. That just goes to show you that whatever your message was, was the right one. That's why LuciFord deleted your posts. FORD IS A COMMIE!

FORD
09-26-2005, 01:38 PM
Fuck off troll.

You're a "pastor" like Sam Hagar is a poet.

Hardrock69
09-26-2005, 02:13 PM
He is a cock-gobbler as well!

Satan is waiting for him...he has a special red-hot molten steel didlo just waiting for his puny white ass....

Steve Savicki
09-26-2005, 02:52 PM
I forgot the pastor existed.

bueno bob
09-26-2005, 05:13 PM
I wonder what Pastor Bruce thinks about Sith Lords...

thome
09-26-2005, 07:10 PM
Originally posted by Pastor Bruce S.
Preach it Brother Thome! I am in agreement with everything you say about F.O.R.D. It only makes sense that satan would be an advocate for FORD. That just goes to show you that whatever your message was, was the right one. That's why LuciFord deleted your posts. FORD IS A COMMIE!
You MF..... i almost sh@t myself laffing ...

BlimpyCHIMP™
09-26-2005, 10:47 PM

FORD is a class act and he runs one HELL of a great forum at the Front Line.

YOURE A LITTLE PALE LOOKIN' FOR A MULLAH

BC!!
GO BACK TO IRAN, JETBACK

Pastor Bruce S.
09-27-2005, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by FORD
Fuck off troll.

You're a "pastor" like Sam Hagar is a poet.
I find it very funny that you so-called "open" minded Liberal Lunatics consider yourselves as open thinkers. But your written attacks and deleting of non-offensive posts shows that you modern thinking tree huggers are in acuality the most narrow-minded.

Because a brother like Thome and myself want to voice the message of pride and patriotism of the American Way, we get labled as trolls. Why? Because your narrow minds cannot even comprehend that NOT all people are bleeding heart whiney hiney crybabies! Some of us stand on the right side. The Right Side of the Moral Majority, baby!

The fact that you call OUR PRESIDENT a chimp is an insult to not only the entire free world but to yourself as well. If our president is a chimp, that makes the previous president a baboon?

I may not agree with the agenda of all of our presidents but I will support them in any way when it comes to fending off the enemies of the United States. When a terrorist faction beheads a citizen of the free world, those extremist radicals all rejoice in unison at such acts of atrocity. While those ali-baba-I-want-my-mama slurpee sipping slime celebrate in solidarity. YOU LEFT-WING WIMPS vent your anger not at the the perpetrators of the heinous act but in the direction of our President! Your rage buddy is being directed at the wrong man.

What our President needs is your support but because it's easier to lash out at the President because like a spoiled-child you know that he cares for you while the oil-oogling-drilling-our-oil-dry insane Hussain gets your support because he is a murdering tyrant.

We got Noriega. We got Saddham. Has-Bin-Laden-a-rodent is next. Call me a Bible thumper because I'm gonna thump Saddhams and Ladens who are bhagavad gita-humpin-magic carpet ridin- yoga yoodling-rhavi shankar-runnin & hidin'-yo-yo's. Their days are numbered.

USA! ALL THE WAY!

Pastor Bruce S. http://www.rotharmy.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

thome
09-27-2005, 09:32 AM
Right On The Money ,your first post cracked me up, Ford a Commie.

I got a diff name, Dictator of the Front Line.Commie is a bit dated.

Roth on Pastor Bruce S.This country is worth defending and so is Bush.

Nickdfresh
09-27-2005, 11:14 AM
Freedom of Speech and Freedom of SPAM are two different concepts entirely...otherwise DIAMOND DEN would still be here.

thome
09-27-2005, 11:27 AM
Rewrite the Costitution of the USA is in your agenda to perhaps.?hmm.

This is a old argument Change the rules to suit your Agenda.

Spam is the least of my sins everyone here does it non-stop in
every forum all day long, You too .

So bad call,week .

Freedommmmmmmm!!!!!

Nickdfresh
09-27-2005, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by thome
Rewrite the Costitution of the USA is in your agenda to perhaps.?hmm.

This is a old argument Change the rules to suit your Agenda.

Spam is the least of my sins everyone here does it non-stop in
every forum all day long, You too .

So bad call,week .

Freedommmmmmmm!!!!!

I don't really have an anti-THOME "agenda." Your posts don't bother me and I could really care less...

But generally FORD only deletes what he sees as blatant trolling, not real political opinion.

thome
09-27-2005, 01:35 PM
I am brutal in my stance on America out of control in my humor.

I will not bend to keep a friendly internet discussion going.

I see that all the time, kiss a little ass.I do not want to alienate.

Its just words to me OP are like assholes everybody- is -one at one time or another.

Why get all bent over my op .