PDA

View Full Version : HOLY SHIT!! Babs Olson arrested in Europe!!!

FORD
09-24-2005, 12:06 AM
9-11 crash victim Barbara Olson arrested in Europe
Date: Thursday, September 22
Topic: 9-11 Investigations

9-11 crash victim Barbara Olson arrested in Europe

by Tom Flocco

Germany--September 22, 2005--TomFlocco.com--French and American intelligence agents have arrested Barbara Olson, the wife of a former Bush administration official, a few days ago on the Polish-German border, according to agents close to and with knowledge of the incident.

The alleged 9.11 Pentagon crash victim was found to be in possession of millions in fake interbank Italian lyra currency, according to the agents.

Olson was also reportedly in possession of a fraudulent Vatican passport and was held on charges of counterfeiting.

The former Fox News TV commentator and Independent Women's Forum activist was said to have called her husband Theodore Olson from her plane to seek help in countering hijackers who had allegedly taken over American flight 77 which the Bush administration said was crashed into the Pentagon- although the impact only left an opening approximately 16 feet across.

Ted Olson is the former Bush 43 Solicitor General who had previously argued the President's legal interests in the controversial Bush-Gore 2000 election recount case before the U.S. Supreme Court.

Mrs. Olson's alleged cell phone call to her husband was employed by the administration and the 9.11 Commission as partial proof that American 77 crashed into the Pentagon, despite physical evidence to the contrary.

The Pentagon crash evidence was ignored and obstructed by both the Commission and previously by the Joint Congressional Intelligence Committee in its own separate probe.

Due to the ongoing sensitive nature of the arrest, investigation and questioning, one source who declined to be named for this story, told TomFlocco.com that Olson's call to her husband was a fraud and that another projectile impacted the Pentagon other than Olson's plane.

The agents were said to have closed in to arrest the former television pundit because the evidence of counterfeiting and passport violations was obvious and that the timing was right.

According to the agents, Barbara Olson is reportedly considered to be a conspirator to the obstruction of justice in the mass murders of 3,000 individuals on September 11, 2001 in the attacks on the World Trade Center, the Pentagon and the alleged crash in southwestern Pennsylvania.

Olson's arrest and potential appearance at trial in the United States would undoubtedly have a profound impact upon current "Able Danger" hearings in the Senate and past probes by both the Joint Congressional Intelligence Committee and the 9.11 Commission.

link (http://www.tomflocco.com/fs/OlsenArrested.htm)

Cathedral
09-24-2005, 02:22 AM
Um, and you believe this shit, right?

Big Train
09-24-2005, 02:41 AM
Well, if tomflocco.com says it's true, then damnit, it must be true.

I keep getting my news from dalegribble.com, which is I guess why I'm always wrong. Too much focus on aliens...

Cathedral
09-24-2005, 03:45 AM
Just out of curiosity i just reviewed the video of that crash, and it is indeed suspect i have to admit.

The lack of debris and the fact that you see impact at the ground level of the Pentagon and then something plow into the building is strange.
These terrorists that supposedly flew into the building were not that skilled at flying and being the flight sim guy i am i can tell you that for a plane to hit like that it would have been dragging the ground, yet there is absolutely NO evidence of that in the grass.
There is even a vapor trail following this plane into the building, a white vapor trail, and it is at almost ground level. again, at 400 miles per hour, flying that low is impossible for a 757.
The flaps need to be up and the plane flying very slow to do this
I'm going to test this theory on my simulator in the 757 to determine the top speed this manuever is possible to perform.
The only problem is that i don't know what altitude, or how far from the ground that vapor trail was, so it will only be an estimate.
but i guarentee you that it would have to be slow enough that the camera that filmed the crash would have captured a clear shot of the plane.

Now one of my brothers is a certified liscened pilot and when this shit happened he pointed this shit out to me, but i blew it off because he was a Gore supporter in that election, lol.

Now i never put it to the test until now, and though i'm very skeptical about all this conspiracy shit, something doesn't seem right here.

Now there is another theory of course, a military jet could fly that low and that fast, and they leave white vapor trails when the throttle is pulled all the way back.
Cruise Missiles also leave white vapor trails, food for thought?

I also noticed the angle of impact and to the left of the building there should be wing damage to the building. there isn't any, and no wing debris from the laft of the plane is outside the building, and it would have been throw backwards away from the building on impact, but no debris there either.

What sucks is that now I have questions that there should be answers to.

I'll get back with ya on my experiment.

And i want to see a picture of this Bab's Olsen that was arrested.
I've wanked to her and i never forget a wanking face.

It's all about the eye's, baby!

DLR'sCock
09-24-2005, 02:01 PM
All you have to do is look at the picture in my signature, and you clearly see that there is no plane and a fully intact wall, just before it collapses.

If this is true that she was arrested, it well never make mainstream news unless the press in the rest of the world really pushes this story. The ramifications of such a possible truth would be quite interesting to watch play out. It definitely deserves some investigation though.

ELVIS
09-24-2005, 02:09 PM
Gee...

Maybe it collapsed because A FUCKING PLANE HIT IT !!!

Idiot...:rolleyes:

DLR'sCock
09-24-2005, 02:11 PM
Where's the plane? Oh yeah, it's up your ass.

ELVIS
09-24-2005, 02:16 PM
It disintegrated in the impact...

Commercial passenger aircraft are flimsy aluminum tubes...

It disintegrated...

The engines were found, I've seen the photos of the engines, so have you, I imagine...'

Get over it...

:elvis:

ELVIS
09-24-2005, 02:19 PM
What's this ??

A piece of a FUCKING PLANE ?!?

http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Odd%20Pics%202/Images/Pentagon.jpg

ELVIS
09-24-2005, 02:22 PM
Photo of main landing gear wheel rim wreckage at Pentagon!

Idiot...

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/PENTPLANE/aedrive6.jpg

Mezro
09-24-2005, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
What's this ??

A piece of a FUCKING PLANE ?!?

http://www.anomalies-unlimited.com/Odd%20Pics%202/Images/Pentagon.jpg

I told those damn kids to throw their fucking empties in the bin.

Mezro...and what is with all that smoke? What the hell do they have on the grill?...chicken?...do I smell chicken?...

ELVIS
09-24-2005, 02:23 PM
I mean IDIOTS!

ELVIS
09-24-2005, 02:25 PM
More FUCKING AIRCRAFT WRECKAGE from the Pentagon...

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/PENTPLANE/Damage9.jpg

ELVIS
09-24-2005, 02:26 PM
More evidence of a FUCKING AIRPLANE hitting the Pentagon...

Landing gear...

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/PENTPLANE/landinggear002.jpg

ELVIS
09-24-2005, 02:29 PM
The green on this twisted metal is the anticorrosion coating of an AIRPLANE...

Idiots...

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/PENTPLANE/fuselagefragment_MVC-027S.jpg

ELVIS
09-24-2005, 02:34 PM
What's this ??

It's a photo of twisted aluminum and LUGGAGE!!

You fucking retards...

http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/insert.jpg

ELVIS
09-24-2005, 03:02 PM
Why wasn't the hole as wide as a 757's 124-ft.-10-in. wingspan? A crashing jet doesn't punch a cartoon-like outline of itself into a reinforced concrete building, says ASCE team member Mete Sozen, a professor of structural engineering at Purdue University. In this case, one wing hit the ground; the other was sheared off by the force of the impact with the Pentagon's load-bearing columns, explains Sozen, who specializes in the behavior of concrete buildings. What was left of the plane flowed into the structure in a state closer to a liquid than a solid mass. "If you expected the entire wing to cut into the building," Sozen tells PM, "it didn't happen."

LINK (http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://media.popularmechanics.com/images/0305911-pentagon-lg.jpg&imgrefurl=http://www.popularmechanics.com/science/defense/1227842.html%3Fpage%3D6%26c%3Dy&h=500&w=324&sz=172&tbnid=fDBSNc5KilwJ:&tbnh=127&tbnw=82&hl=en&start=62&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dpentagon%26start%3D60%26svnum%3D10%26 hl%3Den%26lr%3D%26sa%3DN)

DrMaddVibe
09-24-2005, 03:10 PM
WTG Elvis...debunking the bullshit wannabe conspiracy.

ELVIS
09-24-2005, 03:17 PM
That's right...

Thankyaverymuch!

Cathedral
09-24-2005, 03:46 PM
Conspiracy serves only to occupy a brain with too little to do.

But i had fun putting it to my own test, and i even have my brother re-sparked on this, but he laughed at me.

I can get the 757 to fly as low as 9 feet at a maximum speed of 236.1 miles per hour for about 780 feet before crashing in the simulator.
The scary part is that my brother, who as i said IS a certified and liscensed pilot has yet to get his that low without crashing.

WHO'S LAUGHING NOW, BITCH!
Incidentally, I'll never fly with him anywhere,lol.

I can even explain the vapor trail.
The plane was taking out light poles before it hit and i'd say that an engine was damaged resulting in what could be mistaken for a vapor trail.
Besides, the trail of smoke, let's call it smoke, is not thick enough to be a vapor trail in the video or in my un-professional opinion.

Here's what i think happened.
The plane came in at a slight downward angle because it was descending, naturally.
The plane was leveling off and the pilot felt what i experienced as being pulled to the ground like a magnet, so he put up the flaps to raise the nose to avoid crashing short of the building.
and this resulted in such a pitch that it must have seemed he was going to over shoot the building and miss it completly and as a reflex reaction thrust the stick forward driving the nose downward which in turn caused the nose to hit and enter the building at the same time the engines slammed the ground giving off the illusion that something hit the ground prior to hitting the building.

The shape of the nose caused it to enter the building so clean, like an arrow, and so fast that the hole was merely no bigger than the fuselage initially.

What i can't explain is the lack of wing damage to the building, but it being the Pentagon, it's basically a bunker and built like one so this really isn't the big deal people make it out to be.

As we all already pretty much agreed, the majority of the plane just disintegrated on impact. there is enough evidence in the grass to support this.

I'm not going to get into all of this speculation about it being something else painted to look like an American 757 because that evidence is based on differences in color schemes of the paint job and that is explained by understanding that computer monitors or even printers for that matter differ in exposure capabilities from one to another.

Look, i'm not a pilot and i got close enough to the ground to prove that the terrorist pilots could have pulled this manuever off with more success than i could.

So, I call BULLSHIT on the conspiracy theory, personally speaking of course.

Thessalonians 5:21 - Prove all things and hold fast that which is good.

Now, let's see some pictures of this Babs Olsen who was arrested in Russia...and if it doesn't look like her it will only be claimed that she had plastic surgery, lol.

Honestly people, we have got to stop jumping at every convenient agenda supporting bullshit story.

Cathedral
09-24-2005, 03:55 PM
Post #15 is interesting in that i have seen that picture before and the hole was claimed to have been created by a back ho.

But that equipment wouldn't leave a huge burn mark on the building above the hole, lmmfao.

Some of these theories are just so outlandish it makes me ashamed to share air with some people.

ELVIS
09-24-2005, 04:05 PM
http://www.allhatnocattle.net/Copy_of_GOPcheerleaders2.jpg

Cathedral
09-24-2005, 04:51 PM
LMMFAO, go get 'em tiger!

ELVIS
09-24-2005, 11:03 PM
Glad t2o see I shut you conspiracy fuckheads up!

Good!

Warham
09-24-2005, 11:17 PM
Absolutely retarded to believe in that crap.

ELVIS
09-24-2005, 11:26 PM
Line that up with some of these other idiots thinking...