PDA

View Full Version : Help! Screwed up a friendship.

boo610
09-24-2005, 12:57 PM
I've never posted on the forums but read them from time to time. It seems like a great bunch of people with varying opinions and insights. So now I could use some of those opinions. : )

Help! I screwed up big time - my dearest friend (opposite sex) is one of those once in a lifetime type of friends. The kind that is sweet and kind and funny and intelligent. Someone who challenges you. Tells it like it is whether it's easy to hear or not. Someone who you can talk to about absolutely anything. He's a hard worker, diligent, passionate about something he believes in (not afraid to take a stand). He's a devoted dad and his kids are his world. He's the type of person that if he weren't in your life anymore, the void would be overwhelming. And, he's a devoted DLR fan. : )

On the other hand I have trust issues and he's the first person in my life that I've really been able to trust the most. With the help of my family and past circumstances, I tend to be a bit insecure. It's a work in progress.

We have an associate who I can't stand. Being a decent guy, he's nice to everyone. Although jealousy is a very unattractive quality, I tend to have a bit of a streak when it comes to her. Don't know what it is about her. Well, the problem lies in that he has repeatedly told me to trust him about this. I try, do great for a while and then slip. Last night I blew it. I totally misread a situation, felt hurt and got myself in a little snit. I was bitchy. I was so wrong. When I found out what really happened, it happens that he handle the situation the way he should have and not at all the way I thought. He's fed up with it. Wants nothing to do with me anymore. We've had arguments before and always come through them, but this seems different.

We have/had a great friendship. We have each have our quirks and accept them. He's someone I would do anything to make happy, and is not someone that I want to lose. From hearing the actual facts of the situation, I realize that he often goes out of his way to make sure I'm not going to get the wrong idea. See, I told you he's a great guy.

Ok, after all that rambling. What do I do? Do I figure I blew it so bad and let it go(which is what he says he wants). Or do I go with my gut (which is to do anything I can to fix a situation). I don't know how guys think. This is a friendship I'd fight for. The blow up is my fault. Thoughts? Suggestions?

bueno bob
09-24-2005, 03:20 PM
Try and talk to him and apologize. If he won't listen, write a letter to him, explain it all. Best advice is to learn from your own mistake, quit being over-possessive and learn to relax a little.

DrMaddVibe
09-24-2005, 03:45 PM
What is this some fucking soap opera?

Grow the fuck up and figure this shit out for yourself.

Stop being a cunt and suck his dick!

bueno bob
09-24-2005, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
What is this some fucking soap opera?

Um, YEAH. Where the fuck have YOU been? :confused:

Like sands through the hourglass,
so are the Roths of our lives.

alexpgrimes
09-24-2005, 04:01 PM
sounds like you want to fuck the guy...

DrMaddVibe
09-24-2005, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by alexpgrimes
sounds like you want to fuck the guy...

Clean out your fucking ears jerky!

alexpgrimes
09-24-2005, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
Clean out your fucking ears jerky!
you first asswipe.. she wants him just won't admit it..

boo610
09-24-2005, 04:15 PM
Yes, I did make it sound like a soap opera. Sorry.

Yes, I do need to lighten up. Thanks.

No, don't want to screw him. Sex can often mess up the best of frienships.

Cathedral
09-24-2005, 04:37 PM
You have crossed a line with this guy and if you do not leave him alone as he asked you to, more damage will result.

Jealousy and the inability to trust someone is YOUR problem, not his.
There is nothing you can do to "fix it", you lost any and all control over this "friendship" when you reacted like a crazy bitch, and that's exactly what you did.

He is the one who has to decide if the friendship will continue, and that will take time, and the time frame will not be determined by you, this is important and you need to remember this if nothing else.

My advice is to not speak to the guy unless he speaks to you, smiling is Ok, just don't approach him or say a damn thing to him at all.
YOU screwed up and now the future of the relationship is up to him and what he wants to tollerate from you.

Also understand that he may never want to continue the friendship, and from what i read, that could be the case.

I'm dealing with a lady just like you right now, so trust in what i'm telling you.
After a year and a half I finally decided to be civil with this woman and it only took 3 days before she pulled the same shit again and I refuse to defend myself when there is absolutely no reason for it.

I hate that woman now, there is no talking to her because she see's things and processes them as what she "thinks" is the reality and i'll never be civil with her again at this point.

I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire.

If you haven't had sex with each other, then just leave the guy alone and deal with your mistake and try to avoid it happening again in the future with someone else.

Honestly, I have never seen a jealous untrusting woman change without therapy. it's impossible to do on your own because you are insecure with yourself and it has nothing to do with the rest of the world.

You fucked up and hurt what appears to be a decent man, sadly it is out of your control at this point.
I'm telling you straight, leave him alone and respect his wishes or he'll end up hating you and watching you burn as he pisses on a bush instead.

You also need to add the word "controlling" to your self description. that's usually the root to the other issues and Men cannot be controlled, darlin.

Best of Luck to Ya!

Cathedral
09-24-2005, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by boo610
No, don't want to screw him. Sex can often mess up the best of frienships.

Bullshit, you would not be acting like you are if you didn't want him.
Take that lie somewhere else, darlin.
Add dishonesty to your self description too.

Cathedral
09-24-2005, 04:47 PM
Let me add one more thing here, sex isn't what ruins friendships and that myth has been perpetuated for years and frankly it pisses me off.

Immaturity, lack of trust or respect, those are the things that destroy relationships.
When friends have sex and everything goes south it's because one of the two participants wasn't being honest about their feelings and enters the bed wanting more than the other to come of it.

It's the secrets, not the sex that is the problem.

Big Troubles
09-24-2005, 04:56 PM
Sex can often mess up the best of frienships.

So? That's when the friendship becomes a "fuck" friendship. Its just another step. Shit, people are so hung up on trivial shit. ;)

Romeo Delight
09-24-2005, 08:22 PM
If I may read between the lines...I think your wacky behavior may have cost your "friend" a chance at getting laid.

I know how I would react to some wacked out chick who did that...

Buh-bye!

You don't want to have sex with him? Please!

Romeo Delight
09-24-2005, 08:35 PM
Oh yeah...leave him alone!

If he wants anything to do with you, he will find you.

FORD
09-24-2005, 09:09 PM
I'm guessing a lot of the guys on this board have personal experience with headcases like this one ;)

Add me to the list. My book on the subject will be published soon.

Cathedral
09-24-2005, 09:24 PM
I think boo610 got more than she bargained for in this forum.

We're Van Halen fans for cryin out loud, we've been around the stage a time or two.

Well, except for......Na, I can't mention any names (WayneL) and embarrass a guy for being a 40 year old virgin.

boo610
09-24-2005, 09:44 PM
No, I didn't get more than I bargained for. I got brutally honest answers. Although I've not been in the forum that much, I know enough about it to know that you guys come out with both guns blazing. I wanted to hear peoples opinions. Am I sorry that I acted impulsively by posting something, yeah, a little bit. I know I was wrong in the way I acted and will have to pay the consequences. Doesn't mean that I have to like or agree with what's being said, but it is eye-opening. I also know that I acted like a real idiot and there's no excuse for it. Yep, sometimes I do have my moments and act like a real head case, but there is more to me than that. I must say that it's the first time I've been referred to as a c**t, to my face anyway.

I can't speak for everyone, but I'm not a friends who fuck sort of person. The reason I say that it ruins friendships is because women often, but not always, look at it from a more emotional standpoint. So, in truth, it had nothing to do with costing a friend a chance at getting laid. It's about knowing that I screwed up so badly, that I angered someone that I genuinely care about. (Although I had a crappy way of showing it.)

Well, if nothing else from my huge screw up I finally, FINALLY, realized that jealousy is just a lack of confidence on my part. From my background, very strict Baptist, confidence is often misconstrued to be pride and therefore wrong. Having it constantly beat in to your head takes a while to get over. I know it can't be a crutch.

Molly Blue
09-24-2005, 09:49 PM
[B]I've never posted on the forums but read them from time to time. It seems like a great bunch of people with varying opinions and insights. So now I could use some of those opinions. : )

While its great to be open minded.... I think you know the answer in your heart, and thats the only opinion you need to be concerned about right at the moment.

We have an associate who I can't stand. Being a decent guy, he's nice to everyone. Although jealousy is a very unattractive quality,

and going back to what you said earlier about trust issues...it sounds to me like you are being best friends with someone who has a lot of best friends. Does/did the friendship mean the same thing to both of you?

From hearing the actual facts of the situation, I realize that he often goes out of his way to make sure I'm not going to get the wrong idea. See, I told you he's a great guy. disaster waiting to happen. In a true friendship, you don't have to walk on egg shells to keep the other person from being hurt. Are you really as accepting of his quirks as he is of yours?

Ok, after all that rambling. What do I do? Do I figure I blew it so bad and let it go(which is what he says he wants). Or do I go with my gut (which is to do anything I can to fix a situation). I don't know how guys think. This is a friendship I'd fight for. The blow up is my fault.

I agree with all those on here who have told you just to leave the guy alone. However, for your own benefit, I imagine you probably need to make that one last ditch effort just so you can say you tried. Write a letter. He can read it if an when he is ready. In that letter you can thank him for being a friend to you when you needed one. You can let him know that you appreciate everything you shared. (Don't get too mushy... I think they are right about you wanting to sleep with him as well.) Then you can appologize for being an ass. Then MAIL it to him. Do NOT hand deliver it or use it as a ploy to see him one more time. If you really mean what you said about being willing to do anything for him... then leave him alone. If you love something set it free...and all that jazz. IF and when he does come back to you ready to pursue the friendship. Then it will be time to examine your feelings for him and let him know all that he means to you and what you really want from the relationship. And he can do the same. But only if you reach a point where he can do so openly, and without worrying about hurting your feelings. Until then, use this as a learning experience. Broaden your horizons. Join a support group for adult children. Get a pet. Find a hobby.

Best of luck to you.

Romeo Delight
09-24-2005, 10:21 PM
I still say dude is choked because she made other girl run for cover.

If he actually is upset over some friendship/ betrayal issues, he must be gay

Cathedral
09-24-2005, 10:24 PM
No, I didn't get more than I bargained for. I got brutally honest answers. Although I've not been in the forum that much, I know enough about it to know that you guys come out with both guns blazing. I wanted to hear peoples opinions. Am I sorry that I acted impulsively by posting something, yeah, a little bit. I know I was wrong in the way I acted and will have to pay the consequences. Doesn't mean that I have to like or agree with what's being said, but it is eye-opening. I also know that I acted like a real idiot and there's no excuse for it. Yep, sometimes I do have my moments and act like a real head case, but there is more to me than that. I must say that it's the first time I've been referred to as a c**t, to my face anyway.

I can't speak for everyone, but I'm not a friends who fuck sort of person. The reason I say that it ruins friendships is because women often, but not always, look at it from a more emotional standpoint. So, in truth, it had nothing to do with costing a friend a chance at getting laid. It's about knowing that I screwed up so badly, that I angered someone that I genuinely care about. (Although I had a crappy way of showing it.)

Well, if nothing else from my huge screw up I finally, FINALLY, realized that jealousy is just a lack of confidence on my part. From my background, very strict Baptist, confidence is often misconstrued to be pride and therefore wrong. Having it constantly beat in to your head takes a while to get over. I know it can't be a crutch.

Good deal, but i'm confused about why you got jealous of a guy you don't have a close emotional relationship with anyway.
Usually that is what happens when someone wants a person for themselves and feels threatened by another player entering the arena.

I have lots of best friends too, but none that get all bent out of shape over something like that.
If you are a good friend you should be encouraging the guy to find his match, i'm assuming he isn't married of course.

Among guys we have a term called "Dick Blocking".
That's when two guys want the same girl and try to ruin the others chances, lol, but this still never resulted in any ill feelings in my circle of friends.

Like i said, I'm confused because you are sending mixed signals here, so i can't help but think how this guy feels by how you acted.
Maybe deep down inside he wants to get to know this other girl better and he's just doing what he has been doing all along and walking on egg shells for you.
And even that doesn't make any sense at all, I'd have told you what was what a long time ago and that would have been that.

If you don't want to be with this guy romantically, I fail to see where you have any right at all to interfere in his other relationships or possible relationships.

Quite frankly i wouldn't have any use for a controlling friend and i get the impression that that is what he's sick of.

And i have to respectfully disagree with Molly Blue on sending a letter as a last ditch "at least i tried" effort.
the guy was clear when he said to leave him alone, sending that letter will only be for your benefit and if he were me i'd just pitch it in the trash and not read it at all.
Like i said, No disrespect, Molly, but that action will only be percieved as desperate.

Let the guy come to you after you have shown him that you are capable of giving him his space, and if he is receptive to you on his own, don't screw up again.
And the day he does, if he does, come up to you and start rebuilding the friendship the first words out of your mouth should be an apology, and then never bring it up again.

But still, the only time i have ever had anyone react towards me the way you did him was if we had a history together.
I've never seen this happen between people that were just friends.

boo610
09-24-2005, 10:26 PM
DavidFlamma I still say dude is choked because she made other girl run for cover.

If he actually is upset over some friendship/ betrayal issues, he must be gay

I don't really understand the first statement. As for the second - No, he's not gay, just sick of my crap. Understandable, I'd say. I'd get sick of repeatedly telling someone something. He's a decent guy. I'm the screw up.

boo610
09-24-2005, 10:40 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Cathedral
[B]

Maybe deep down inside he wants to get to know this other girl better and he's just doing what he has been doing all along and walking on egg shells for you.
And even that doesn't make any sense at all, I'd have told you what was what a long time ago and that would have been that.

If you don't want to be with this guy romantically, I fail to see where you have any right at all to interfere in his other relationships or possible relationships.

+++
We were close. I think there are just different layers of emotions that come in to play.

No, no one in the organization really likes this woman. She's known as an attention whore among other things. It's my own insecurity that's the problem. I never feel like I measure up. I've just started getting to the point where I realize I can't care what other people think of me, I have to like myself. Not quite "arrived" yet. So, he's put up with alot of my insecurity crap for a long time and just had enough. I don't know that it's necessarily walking on egg shells all the time, he's just a thoughtful person, trying to be considerate of another person's feelings. And although it sounds like I was a real bitch and an emotionally fragile person, I try to be considerate of his feelings as well. I just blew it big time.

And, whether I was interested in him romantically or just as a friend, I have no right to interfere with his life period. He owes me nothing.

As for being controlling, I try not to be that way. We both can be very anal., type A personalities.

The first thing I would do is apologize. This isn't the first time a screw has come loose for me. This particular woman has always been a boil on my butt. He's done nothing, she just drives me insane. So in his defense, I'm sure he doesn't want an apology from me. He's a strong person who doesn't need another friend. I know I didn't act in away that honors a friendship. My personality is one that has to fix things. Annoying, eh. So sitting back and "praying" that he forgives me and things are ok is very difficult for me.

Cathedral
09-24-2005, 10:49 PM
Well, if you really care about the guy, give him his space and when he's ready he will let you know it.

If he's the great guy you say he is, things will work themselves out on their own and he'll miss the friendship as well.

But i can't stress this enough to you, DO NOTHING TO TRY AND FIX IT!

;) Good Luck!

Romeo Delight
09-24-2005, 10:52 PM
"We both can be very anal" Ya he's gay!

No, seriously, whatever you do, take from this appeal for help the realization that you MUST LEAVE HIM ALONE.

By doing so, he will KNOW you feel bad. This is so because he knows you can't help yourself by being your own worst enemy.

SHOW him this is not the case by LEAVING HIM ALONE.

Unholy-Twist
09-24-2005, 10:58 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Cathedral
[B]

+++
We were close. I think there are just different layers of emotions that come in to play.

No, no one in the organization really likes this woman. She's known as an attention whore among other things. It's my own insecurity that's the problem. I never feel like I measure up. I've just started getting to the point where I realize I can't care what other people think of me, I have to like myself. Not quite "arrived" yet. So, he's put up with alot of my insecurity crap for a long time and just had enough. I don't know that it's necessarily walking on egg shells all the time, he's just a thoughtful person, trying to be considerate of another person's feelings. And although it sounds like I was a real bitch and an emotionally fragile person, I try to be considerate of his feelings as well. I just blew it big time.

And, whether I was interested in him romantically or just as a friend, I have no right to interfere with his life period. He owes me nothing.

As for being controlling, I try not to be that way. We both can be very anal., type A personalities.

The first thing I would do is apologize. This isn't the first time a screw has come loose for me. This particular woman has always been a boil on my butt. He's done nothing, she just drives me insane. So in his defense, I'm sure he doesn't want an apology from me. He's a strong person who doesn't need another friend. I know I didn't act in away that honors a friendship. My personality is one that has to fix things. Annoying, eh. So sitting back and "praying" that he forgives me and things are ok is very difficult for me.

You are the biggest attention whore this board has seen for quite a while... Get a grip for fuck sake! This is a rock-band message board not Dear fucking Abby!!! :rolleyes:

Romeo Delight
09-24-2005, 10:58 PM
She's still going to write that letter...

I just know it...can't help but fuck it up beyond repair...

boo610
09-24-2005, 11:05 PM
Originally posted by Unholy-Twist
You are the biggest attention whore this board has seen for quite a while... Get a grip for fuck sake! This is a rock-band message board not Dear fucking Abby!!! :rolleyes:

Non VH/DLR Related Stuff
So your balls itch? Someone just came and repossessed your trailer?We don't want to hear it! Post all non Van Halen or David Lee Roth related material here.

So, I have no balls to itch and no trailer to have repossessed. Yeah, you don't want to hear it so don't read it. I was having an insightful conversation with Cathedral.:)

Satan
09-24-2005, 11:12 PM
I see you are posting from Pennsylvania. So I would guess you would be posting at this board to attract the attention of your guy friend who also posts here from PA.

And since the only guys I can think of from PA are Lou and Thunder, don't bother..... neither of them likes girls!!

Romeo Delight
09-24-2005, 11:12 PM

So true...I'm just trying to help out the poor SOB who has to deal with this headcase.

Funny though, that my advice is still in her best interests as well!

But, she will fuck things permanently by writing a letter or seeking some other form of "closure". Fuck...

Unholy-Twist
09-24-2005, 11:17 PM
Originally posted by Satan
I see you are posting from Pennsylvania. So I would guess you would be posting at this board to attract the attention of your guy friend who also posts here from PA.

And since the only guys I can think of from PA are Lou and Thunder, don't bother..... neither of them likes girls!!

Ahahaha… you’ve got that down packed…

She is more like a lonely, fat dried up cunt who has a itch clit on
Saturday evening!!!
Put some god damn lubricant and leave the fuck us along…
You're driving us insane…. Cunt!!!

Romeo Delight
09-24-2005, 11:31 PM
Ahahaha… you’ve got that down packed…

She is more like a lonely, fat dried up cunt who has a itch clit on
Saturday evening!!!
Put some god damn lubricant and leave the fuck us along…
You're driving us insane…. Cunt!!!

Whose alias is this??

ELVIS
09-24-2005, 11:49 PM
Kill yourself!

:elvis:

Dan
09-25-2005, 01:01 AM

What's wrong with Dear Abby?

Satan
09-25-2005, 02:50 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Kill yourself!

:elvis:

Now, that isn't very Christian of you, Mr. Presley?

And the Devil knows what ain't Christian :D

Cathedral
09-25-2005, 04:16 AM
If you're on the highway and Road Runner goes beep beep.
Just step aside or might end up in a heap.
Road Runner, Road Runner runs on the road all day.
Even the coyote can't make him change his ways.

Road Runner, the coyote's after you.
Road Runner, if he catches you you're through.
Road Runner, the coyote's after you.
Road Runner, if he catches you you're through.

That coyote is really a crazy clown,
When will he learn he can never mow him down?
Poor little Road Runner never bothers anyone,
Just runnin' down the road's his idea of having fun.

Cathedral
09-25-2005, 04:17 AM
Beep Beep, Mother Fuckers!

Romeo Delight
09-25-2005, 08:27 AM
:D

Romeo Delight
09-25-2005, 12:55 PM
I wonder if she will be able to admit here that she couldn't resist temptation to need "closure"
I know she can't help herself!!! Hilarious how self-destructive people can be...

Mezro
09-25-2005, 01:48 PM
Real friends know how to forgive...

Mezro...just say sorry boo, give him some space to cool down and things should be back to normal in a few weeks...

Molly Blue
09-25-2005, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by DavidFlamma
I wonder if she will be able to admit here that she couldn't resist temptation to need "closure"
I know she can't help herself!!! Hilarious how self-destructive people can be...

Oh shit. The girl comes on admitting she has fucked up a good-great even- friendship with the only person in her life she has ever really been able to trust and depend on... and admittedly because she was being a jealous, possessive, psychopath....and then after the fact she finds out not only was he being considerate of her feelings on this occassion...but on many others as well... and now she is gonna be self-destructive by writting the guy a letter to say I am sorry-I acted like an ass?

I understand the point all of you are making. Half of my family is like the people you describe in here being self centered whining users who have no regard for other people unless there is something they have to gain from it... but the other half is too afraid of being like the first half... and so they walk around acting like they don't care about anyone or anything. They don't let anyone into their life-and they are too afraid of coming off as weak to admit they are wrong... in short... they are so busy trying to keep everyone at arms length that they don't realize that maybe they want that person closer until it is too late.

Since we only know one...very brief... side of the story, I don't think we are in any position to judge. It sounds like the guy has given her a great deal of time and attention in the past. It could be that he has feelings for her?

So, I stand by my original advice-even if there is a good chance that I am wrong. Write the letter. And leave it at that. Sometimes you reach a point where you are damned if you do... and damned if you don't. So if you gotta be damned... you might as well be damned for something you did do as for something you didn't.

General Zod
09-25-2005, 05:19 PM
This is all nonsense. The only thing human beings now have to worry about is whether or not they've kneeled enough on a particular day!

So put away your stupid crying whining about potential procreations and KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!!

You heard me!

KNEEL!!!!

Jérôme Frenchise
09-25-2005, 05:25 PM
Well, boohoohoo61000... I read the same story from you by chance(?) this afternoon on DDLR.com... What do you expect to hear from folks like us who just want to have a fucking good time...
You have messed up "a friendship". So what? What the hell can we do about it? You must be lost to such a point if you didn't find a better place than a rock 'n' roll board to let it out... Or maybe you've done the same on as many forums as you could.
All I understand is it may be some kind of release... But please. "I told my best friend to go to fuck, please help me people!":rolleyes:
I think you believe in "the fly that farts in flight" if you think you can solve your trouble that way! If there is a solution, first you are the only one who gives a damn, and you will find it yourself as circumstances dictate.
So no more moaning, especially here!

Rikk
09-25-2005, 05:28 PM
I have to agree with Jerome.

Interesting how much lms2 is interested in this whole story.

Anyway, Zod's right. This world is about him...not our problems.

alexpgrimes
09-25-2005, 05:36 PM
Originally posted by Cathedral
Bullshit, you would not be acting like you are if you didn't want him.
Take that lie somewhere else, darlin.
Add dishonesty to your self description too.
you like to tease the guy. you haven't screwed him so you figured that you would keep him from getting any. typical womans bullshit. if you want the guy tell him. if you don't leave the poor bastard alone. you've done enough damage already.

Cathedral
09-25-2005, 07:19 PM
Um, alex, why did you quote me in that response?

lmmfao, i'm not boo...

Rikk
09-25-2005, 07:24 PM
LMFAO. I was wondering the same thing. I was hoping to see a good fight between ALEX and CAT and then saw ALEX just agreeing with him.

I've had a chick friend fuck up something with a girl before...and she kept telling me for ages that she did not want a relationship or anything. But she still took her childish behavior and fucked things up with lies about me during phone calls, etc.

BOO is deluding herself if she thinks she doesn't want to fuck him. And if she really doesn't want to fuck him and is just doing this because she is possessive, well then that's much much worse.

boo610
09-25-2005, 08:01 PM
Should I have written here? No, Probably not. Obviously wasn't thinking rationally. Maybe just figured you guys would be as brutal as he would be. And, being new to posting I had no right to post such a whiny post. And, I knew that people have posted more ridiculous crap than this in this particular forum. However, when I thought about it after the fact and realized how stupid it was to post anything, it was too late to delete. Apparently there's a 20 minute mark for editing. Messaged the mod / webmaster about deleting, but I guess that's not something they do since I never heard anything back.

And, nope, I didn't call him or write him a letter.

Nope, he's just a genuinely nice person who cares about others. That's why the million chances - doesn't have anything to do with having feelings. He treats everyone nice, but at the same time a person can only take so much.

Post re: being from PA - I'm from PA/NY border, he's from NY.

As for posting at other sites, no to that too. I might be a glutton for punishment, but I'm not that sadistic. (Nor do I have that kind of time.) I was stupid enough to punish myself by having people who I don't know and who don't know me, cut on me on this one. Been educational to say the least.

It did make me laugh too when I was called a fat, dried up c**t for posting on a Sat. nite... But it was quite pathetic of me.

Oh well, live and learn.

Rikk
09-25-2005, 08:06 PM
It's a good site. Good people. They just say what they want most of the time. Don't regret making the post. Think what you learned from it...both in terms of reactions to it and about being open.

Personally, you can either classify your friend's reaction as a problem with you or a problem with him.

boo610
09-25-2005, 08:09 PM
Originally posted by Rikk
It's a good site. Good people. They just say what they want most of the time. Don't regret making the post. Think what you learned from it...both in terms of reactions to it and about being open.

Personally, you can either classify your friend's reaction as a problem with you or a problem with him.

Thanks. And the problem is definitely with me:rolleyes: Everyone that knows him, loves him.

Cathedral
09-25-2005, 08:24 PM
Hey, my life for the past 5 years has been an open book on this site, no big deal.
It's actually been quite helpful at times because there are those here who's opinions i value and instead of writing 25 PM's i just shoot out a thread and those that give a damn, and even those that don't, respond with whatever their point of view is.

Sometimes anothers perspective can be good if it helps you consider things that you wouldn't have otherwise.

And that doesn't mean that every aspect of my personal life gets exposed too, just what i'm comfortable sharing.

If you get something good out of it, then it was worth it.
but if you rebell against the fact that you weren't told what you wanted to hear, then it was a waste of effort.

Then there are those who are just attention hungry needy whorebaits who wouldn't know good advice if it walked up and knocked them on their ass.

Dirty Duck
09-26-2005, 01:21 PM
If you guys are as close as you say then you should be able to cross this rocky road with no major problems. Watch the jealousy ( Trust me I know It's hard! Been there!) and just be you. I know it sounds corney..but being 30 I've learned that " Whatever will be will be.." Talk to him...

Romeo Delight
09-26-2005, 10:33 PM
Originally posted by Rikk

BOO is deluding herself if she thinks she doesn't want to fuck him. And if she really doesn't want to fuck him and is just doing this because she is possessive, well then that's much much worse.

Most profound statement in this whole thread, to be sure!

Dirty Duck
09-28-2005, 04:51 PM
Or....just fuck the shit outta him and call it a day!

flappo
10-27-2005, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Big Troubles
So? That's when the friendship becomes a "fuck" friendship. Its just another step. Shit, people are so hung up on trivial shit. ;)

fuckin tool