PDA

View Full Version : I would like to fight lounge next Sunday

boy, u stupid
09-25-2005, 12:00 PM
He ran and hid like the 150 pound little bitch he is the first time I made this request. Now, I am laying it all out on the table because I want this fight to happen asap. I travel to Seattle the day after the Minto fight with our trainers and staff and fight anywhere within a 60 mile radius from the Seattle airport. I am going above and beyond the call of duty to make this happen. It is now time for teddy to put up or shut up. By the way, nice job ty willingham. I released Notre Dame to all my customers. Bad ****** coach + bad ****** qb = blowout win.

ALinChainz
09-25-2005, 12:20 PM
1. Why do you post under this dumbass name, and then pretend like it's not you, and then in this post, talk about the "last time"? Are you that stupid? It's been proven over and over again.

2. Why start another thread about this bullshit? Truth is you were the one who never showed the last time. Period.

3. Funny how you start these threads in a forum where there are no mods online. You know what happens you faggot. It gets dumped. Thats why you don't put it in the locker room.

4. You didn't pick any games at anytime, if you did, you should EASILY be able to provide a link to prove it.

5. If it ever did go down, Teddy Boy would kill you Joe, you'd beg him to stop. All you have ever gotten is your ass kicked, in every way, real life, internet, in jail, in court, all of it.

6. Did you get banned at ddlr.com? Or did you just take the hints and warnings? Maybe you did one smart thing in your life.

Unchainme
09-25-2005, 12:20 PM
Boy Joe U Truly Are Stupid, You have made this claim thousands of times before and get what you always pussy out.

God Joe I think out of everyone I've ever met online or offline you have got to be the biggest loser.

ALinChainz
09-25-2005, 12:21 PM
Joe goes about 450, so even if Lounge was 150 ... he'd still kick Joe's ass.

Unchainme
09-25-2005, 12:23 PM
BTW, Joe aren't you going to give him his million dollars at the fight?

Fucking Pedofile sack of shit.

Unchainme
09-25-2005, 12:25 PM
Interests eating box, using a dildo on a broad, coke, booze and fighting

Joe Does that mean penis is so small you have to use a dildo to satisfy a woman, UN-FUCKING-BELIEVABLE.

boy, u stupid
09-25-2005, 12:57 PM
you'll shit yourself al, when I get a hold of you Nov. 26. I will be attending the Michigan show and will be looking for the faggot with the fire engine red hair. Bet you don't even attend now.

Unchainme
09-25-2005, 01:26 PM
http://www.cville.com/members/ridenour/ugly.jpg

Is This You Joe?

LoungeMachine
09-25-2005, 01:53 PM
I wasted half a day waiting for you at Gold's Gym last time, Joey.

Put up a down payment on the million you owe me for our super bowl bet you lost last year, and I'll play along with your bullshit.

Otherwise, you're just wasting more of my time, bitch.

Besides, I know for a fact you need permission from your parole officer before leaving the state.

boy, you IS stoopid.

Post a link proving you wrote Take Your Whiskey Home and I'll give YOU one million dollars

dumbass fag

Unchainme
09-25-2005, 02:27 PM
Where's JoeTHUNDER'SMAN?

ALinChainz
09-26-2005, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by boy, u stupid
you'll shit yourself al, when I get a hold of you Nov. 26. I will be attending the Michigan show and will be looking for the faggot with the fire engine red hair. Bet you don't even attend now.

You do that fag.

You look for someone with the red hair. And while you're doing that, I walk right up to you.

I don't mind what so ever walking up to you, not recognizing me as I first break your nose, then extract some of those rotten teeth.

Of course, you can't leave the state of PA, so again, just like you pussied out against TB, you have more than once backed down from me. More than once.

I tried looking you up, but you don't work or own a home or phone. You don't work where you say you do, you lie all the time just so you can't be found.

But if I don't ... someone will.

ALinChainz
09-26-2005, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by Unchainme
http://www.cville.com/members/ridenour/ugly.jpg

Is This You Joe?

This guy is Charles Atlas compared to Joe Thunder.

Joe would have to workout for a couple years to look that cut.

Notice how he shut right up ... like the little bitch he is.

ALinChainz
09-26-2005, 12:43 AM
See, here's where Joe just sits there ... jerkin' his little gerkin ... getting off to the fact that men would handle him ...

C'mon Joe ... you fucking pussy ... scared to speak?

You would fucking beg TB not to cripple your face ... and have the state paying for your plastic surgery.

Shag
09-26-2005, 06:34 PM
he's a fucking loud mouth liberal. Kick his fucking ass!

Unchainme
09-26-2005, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by Shag
he's a fucking loud mouth liberal. Kick his fucking ass!

Why don't you go to hell you fuckin' Neocon piece of Shit.

LOUNGE RULES!!!!!!!

ALinChainz
09-26-2005, 07:11 PM
It's Thunder. Checked the IP.

Posted in this thread and in The Rumor Mill.

Like no one would know.

I told the retard that I won't reply to his bullshit lies anymore.

He can't take it.

LoungeMachine
09-26-2005, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz

I tried looking you up, but you don't work or own a home or phone. You don't work where you say you do, you lie all the time just so you can't be found.

But if I don't ... someone will.

Remember on the Wall when he claimed to be President and CEO of NHS ???

They never heard of him of course. LMMFAO

Thunder = Lonely fag with no life, hope, or money.

Sucks to be you:cool:

ALinChainz
09-26-2005, 07:51 PM
He'd have to bring a spare Depend to change after getting shit scared out of him.

Yeah, it was a retired senator that was the real CEO, and Joe had this to say:

"Duh ..."

LoungeMachine
09-29-2005, 10:37 PM
Gee,

I come in here, and Joey is signed in.....

I ask him in a PM where and when on Sunday, and if he's bringing cash or check............

and SUDDENLY he logs out.........

Go figure

LMMFAO

dumbass fag.

LoungeMachine
10-02-2005, 01:07 AM
WHAT TIME TOMORROW JOEY?

WHERE?

YOU'RE LOGGED ON RIGHT NOW, POST WHEN/WHERE OUR FIGHT IN SEATTLE IS

YOU TOO MUCH OF A PUSSY TO SHOW UP AGAIN????????

Soul Reaper
10-02-2005, 07:36 AM
He ran and hid like the 150 pound little bitch he is the first time I made this request. Now, I am laying it all out on the table because I want this fight to happen asap. I travel to Seattle the day after the Minto fight with our trainers and staff and fight anywhere within a 60 mile radius from the Seattle airport. I am going above and beyond the call of duty to make this happen. It is now time for teddy to put up or shut up. By the way, nice job ty willingham. I released Notre Dame to all my customers. Bad ****** coach + bad ****** qb = blowout win.

boy, U ARE stupid...

LoungeMachine
10-02-2005, 08:09 PM

I travel to Seattle the day after the Minto fight with our trainers and staff and fight anywhere within a 60 mile radius from the Seattle airport.

IT'S THE DAY AFTER THE MINTO JOKE OF A FIGHT........ARE YOU IN SEATTLE WHILE BEING LOGGED ON IN HERE?????? WHERE ARE YOU JOEY, LET'S FIGHT TONIGHT :cool:

LoungeMachine
10-02-2005, 08:11 PM

I am going above and beyond the call of duty to make this happen. It is now time for teddy to put up or shut up. TIME FOR YOU TO PUT UP OR SHIUT UP JOEY.........WHERE IN SEATLLE ARE YOU RIGHT NOW???

ALinChainz
10-02-2005, 08:22 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Gee,

I come in here, and Joey is signed in.....

I ask him in a PM where and when on Sunday, and if he's bringing cash or check............

and SUDDENLY he logs out.........

Go figure

LMMFAO

dumbass fag.

I also PM'd the fag DURING the fight because he was here.

He replied to me as "Teena".

boy, u stupid
10-02-2005, 08:30 PM
what's the matter Lounge, you don't have anything to say about the dominating performance from Team Minto last night on PPV. Are you at a loss for words? Are you embarrassed, humiliated? Are you ready to take a beating like vinny did last night. I'll be live the Rams/Seahawks. Care to join me outside my luxary box before kickoff faggot. The silence again is deafening.

ALinChainz
10-02-2005, 08:31 PM
Reading every word, huh Joe?

Too pussy to say anything ... which is how we want it anyway bitch.

You speak when we tell you to.

And then shut the fuck up anyway.

ALinChainz
10-02-2005, 08:31 PM
The slience is deafening?

Didn't you say you would be there today?

A $20,000 "club fighter"?

Where were you Joe?

Your name was never mentioned, not once. Although I did see a 400 lb slob sitting near that corner, was that you?

I have this fight on DVD and anyone can see what kind of bums these two were.

Maddalone is the slowest, least talented heavyweight ever in the division.

Wanna debate this fight Joe? Want to answer MY questions?

LoungeMachine
10-02-2005, 08:39 PM
what's the matter Lounge, you don't have anything to say about the dominating performance from Team Minto last night on PPV. Are you at a loss for words? Are you embarrassed, humiliated? Are you ready to take a beating like vinny did last night. I'll be live the Rams/Seahawks. Care to join me outside my luxary box before kickoff faggot. The silence again is deafening.

What is a "luxary" box?????

Didn't they teach you to spell in prison?

Why would I care to comment on an "opening act" fight that paid a LOUSY 20K ????

You started 2 threads claiming you'd be in Seattle today with Brian's trainers to fight ME

Where are you?

Chicken? AGAIN???????

The silence IS indeed deafening, joey.....:D :D :D :D

Please explain to me what a "luxary" box is.:rolleyes:

dumbass fag. chickenshit pedophile loser.

ALinChainz
10-02-2005, 08:51 PM
Joe, I see you're in this thread reading every word.

What are ya, yella?

Or are those just the sheet?

JoeTHUNDER'SMAN
10-02-2005, 08:57 PM

Oh boy, u stupid indeed...

Joey, you know your a fat little weakling...I used to beat the shit out of you right before I used you as a plastic fuck doll.

Did you give MINTO a special "happy ending" at the post fight rub down? I bet you dream of that you obsessed little faggot. Or, maybe he's too old for you since he's above 14-years of age. Always like the rough stuff, eh Joey? but it seems you never can back it up. You were scared to fight LOUNGE while we were dating, remember? You are an embarrassment!

I bet you'd like to live in the Seahawks/Rams locker room as the towel boy, hoping for a snap at the ass and a peak in the shower...

ALinChainz
10-02-2005, 09:01 PM
The silence is deafening ....

Unchainme
10-02-2005, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by JoeTHUNDER'SMAN
I bet you'd like to live in the Seahawks/Rams locker room as the towel boy, hoping for a snap at the ass and a peak in the shower...

LMFAO.

LoungeMachine
10-02-2005, 10:53 PM

Care to join me outside my luxary box before kickoff faggot.

Buwahahahahahahah Luxary???

ALinChainz
10-02-2005, 10:56 PM
He's viewing this thread right now.

And has nothing to say.

It's all part of the new rules that have been set up for him.

Bow down Thudner. And stay there.

ALinChainz
10-03-2005, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
He's viewing this thread right now.

And has nothing to say.

It's all part of the new rules that have been set up for him.

Bow down Thudner. And stay there.

Keep it that way bitch.

Shag
10-10-2005, 05:10 PM
Fucking Minto did dominate that fight. I caught it on ppv. Joe fucking called it.

Unchainme
10-12-2005, 09:25 PM
Fucking Minto did dominate that fight. I caught it on ppv. Joe fucking called it.

Suckit joe.

LoungeMachine
10-13-2005, 02:03 AM

Who the fuck would ever put "northern" illinois as their location?

dumbass fag.

Joey, you're a terrible liar. No wonder you've been arrested so many times

:rolleyes: