PDA

View Full Version : Love That Got Away

bueno bob
09-26-2005, 01:55 PM
Who was yours? Name, story...

Matt White
09-26-2005, 02:31 PM
"She was a Black haired Beauty with big dark eyes...."

College....different priorities...kinda slipped away..........

bueno bob
09-26-2005, 02:35 PM
Ahhh, that's a drag...here's a fuckup for ya - I hadn't seen my old flame in like, 7 years or so when this had happened, but my wife was scratching my back or something, I was going to sleep...and I said "I love you _______", but I used THE WRONG NAME! :eek:

Fuck knows why, I hadn't thought of her in ages, but man I was in the dog house for a while over that shit...lol

jhale667
09-26-2005, 02:49 PM
...Wouldn't glorify the evil biznatch by mentioning her name here....;)

(OK, she wasn't really a biznatch......):rolleyes:

manwiththedogs
09-26-2005, 02:58 PM
Kimberly from the old neighborhood.
She joined the AF, I stayed in school.
Good memories...

Dirty Duck
09-26-2005, 04:31 PM
I miss A LOT of girls of my past. They were not all lovers..some good friends. It's amazing how when you get older you miss the past more then ever. I've always been the "what's meant to be will be type of cat" so I never really felt that I lost someone special because it just didnt work. Immaturity...jealousy...the ABC's of falling in love. Every relationship that didnt work for me made me grow more as a person. Yeah the pain sucked...but that's love. My last relationship fucked me up big time. She was blonde...blue eyes..tight (and I mean tight guys) body..drop dead gorgeous face...she was a fucking nightmare. It's so true when they say that beauty is skin deep. She turned out to be a real bitch..treated me like shit so I ended it. I almost married this girl...thank god it didnt work out. Life is about chance...just make sure you stay with someone who makes you feel good about yourself...period. I like HOT girls as much as the next guy...but I learned a valuble lesson: "Looks arent everything"...

Nitro Express
09-26-2005, 04:57 PM
I never got stuck on any woman. I was very self-centered and always knew there was plenty of fish in the sea. My relationships were quick, fun as hell, and tottaly disposable. If a girl wanted to chase a career, God bless, good luck! Thank's for the great fucks. Anyone who says cheap lust is unfilling is full of shit.

Now I'm married with children. It's great because I played the field in my younger years and got it out of my system. It was time to grow up.

bueno bob
09-26-2005, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by Dirty Duck
I miss A LOT of girls of my past. They were not all lovers..some good friends. It's amazing how when you get older you miss the past more then ever. I've always been the "what's meant to be will be type of cat" so I never really felt that I lost someone special because it just didnt work. Immaturity...jealousy...the ABC's of falling in love. Every relationship that didnt work for me made me grow more as a person. Yeah the pain sucked...but that's love. My last relationship fucked me up big time. She was blonde...blue eyes..tight (and I mean tight guys) body..drop dead gorgeous face...she was a fucking nightmare. It's so true when they say that beauty is skin deep. She turned out to be a real bitch..treated me like shit so I ended it. I almost married this girl...thank god it didnt work out. Life is about chance...just make sure you stay with someone who makes you feel good about yourself...period. I like HOT girls as much as the next guy...but I learned a valuble lesson: "Looks arent everything"...

That, indeed, is a very valuable thing to know. Cheers to you and a big 5 star vote!

Hardrock69
09-27-2005, 12:33 AM
I recently went back to my hometown to help some friends move.

First night I ran into this chick I had known since 1991.

I was so happy to see her, and she was happy to see me as well.

All through the 90s I would run into her here and there, but she always had a boyfriend, or I had a girlfriend....we always were unavailable.

I always told her that I thought she was attractive, but when nothing can come of it, I guess it gets forgotten.

This time I was certain to point out to her that I had always found her attractive. She now is raising a lovely 6-year-old daughter, and is almost 800 miles away. So once again, fate is keeping us apart.

She called me last week, and we talked on the phone for 4 hours. FIRST time we had been able to have an in-depth conversation without being in public surrounded by our circle of friends.

She commented by the end of the call that she wished I was not living so far away...

*sigh*

There have been a few other chicks over the years.

I even got to hose a girl in the early 90s that I had had a crush on in Junior High School back in 1973.

It was interesting, but this was right before I moved to L.A. so I lost track of her....

Oh well.
Life goes on...

Coyote
09-27-2005, 04:12 AM
Girl next door. First friend I ever had. One could say I had a crush on her. (What would you call goin' over to her place and singin' her Queen's "Good Old-Fashioned Loverboy"? At age 5?)
Wanted her so bad in high school, but never had the guts to call her... :(

Last I heard, she's engaged to some guy. Here's the fun part: I still dream about her.

Dirty Duck
09-27-2005, 11:23 AM
"Back in the past when I was treated so coldly...my love life was a darn disgrace..needed someone to love and hold me..that's one of the reasons I was out of place..."

In A Simple Rhyme (women & children 1st)

Mr. Vengeance
09-27-2005, 01:04 PM
Only girl I ever felt I could marry was Annie, who I met in high school. Always was crazy for her, but she always considered me a friend more than anything. Every now and then she'd break up with some guy, and we'd start something up, and then she'd come to her senses, realize I wasn't good enough and play the "I want to be friends" card.

I moved on to a life of short relationships and no marriages and she, last time I heard, was married with kids.

What you gonna do?

Molly Blue
09-27-2005, 01:23 PM
Oh Mr. Vengeance, thats so sweet and so sad... :(

Well anyay... I had this conversation with a stranger over a drink once, and he offered me this bit of wisdom.

The fantasy is always better than the reality.

And its probably true... So, we masturbate to the memory of that one perfect love. Kept in our minds and our hearts is probably the best place for it. Its stays pure that way... and no one can take that away.

Hardrock69
09-27-2005, 04:02 PM
The "friends" thing....man that line sure fucked me up a few times back when I was a teenager and in my early 20s....

GRRRRRRR!!!!!

You sucked my dick and told me you wanted to do me forever and now you want to be 'just friends'???

**sigh**

lionsfan
09-27-2005, 08:32 PM
Love is overrated.

Dave's Bitch
09-27-2005, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by lionsfan
Love is overrated.

obviously got no experience in it then

canadiandlrgirl
09-27-2005, 09:18 PM
i have a couple of them...

canadiandlrgirl
09-27-2005, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
"She was a Black haired Beauty with big dark eyes...."

College....different priorities...kinda slipped away..........
i'm sorry 2 hear that Matt :(

ALinChainz
09-27-2005, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by canadiandlrgirl
i have a couple of them...

What kind of moron would let you get away ...

They didn't know how to hold ya ...

;)

canadiandlrgirl
09-27-2005, 09:26 PM
Originally posted by ALinChainz
What kind of moron would let you get away ...

They didn't know how to hold ya ...

;)
that's sweet Al....but relationships with me are VERY lethal:p

Unholy-Twist
09-27-2005, 09:31 PM
Originally posted by Dave's Bitch

Yeh...like you have exsperiece in that department!!!:rolleyes:

You made a thread titled "My BF Intro," but Axl S is not your boy friend... He is Pinkieag's boy friend... Are you stalking him???:confused:

angeleyes
09-27-2005, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by lionsfan
Love is overrated.
i have to agree with you on that one!

lionsfan
09-28-2005, 10:09 AM

I have enough experience to know that the whole process is a complete waste of time.

You appear to be an expert on the subject. Care to impart some knowledge with the rest of the group? :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Unholy-Twist
Yeh...like you have exsperiece in that department!!!:rolleyes:

You made a thread titled "My BF Intro," but Axl S is not your boy friend... He is Pinkieag's boy friend... Are you stalking him???:confused:

Zing.

scottydabodi
09-28-2005, 11:54 AM
I had this REALLY hot Thai chick that I was bangin'...
She wanted to marry me for a Green Card....
So I told her to hit the road.

That was some good fuckin'.... **sigh**

Matt White
09-28-2005, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by scottydabodi

It's always sumthin'!!!!

Jérôme Frenchise
09-28-2005, 12:12 PM

Some will sell their souls to the devil, so why not for a green card? Is it worse?
:D

DLR7884
09-28-2005, 08:31 PM

You are 15....what kind of "experience" do you have?

DLR7884
Getting fingered in a tree house doesn't coung.

canadiandlrgirl
09-29-2005, 06:36 PM

lol...good for u scotty!
u did the right thing hun!:)

classicdude
09-29-2005, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by Hardrock69
The "friends" thing....man that line sure fucked me up a few times back when I was a teenager and in my early 20s....

GRRRRRRR!!!!!

You sucked my dick and told me you wanted to do me forever and now you want to be 'just friends'???

**sigh**

You got that right man. A real "friend" doesn't rip your heart out and wipe her ass with it.

But I digress....

There was this smokin' hot redhead with a great bod and a cute smile when I was in h.s. but she was dating one of these 'bad boy' types, so the best I could do was flirt a little. Years down the road I heard she shit out like 5 kids or something. The psycholo-brain-fuckers might say she was atoning...one time when she was babysitting while still in school, the kid she was watching got loose, ran out into the street and was killed.

Life's fucking strange...

canadiandlrgirl
09-29-2005, 07:03 PM
Originally posted by classicdude
You got that right man. A real "friend" doesn't rip your heart out and wipe her ass with it.

But I digress....

There was this smokin' hot redhead with a great bod and a cute smile when I was in h.s. but she was dating one of these 'bad boy' types, so the best I could do was flirt a little. Years down the road I heard she shit out like 5 kids or something. The psycholo-brain-fuckers might say she was atoning...one time when she was babysitting while still in school, the kid she was watching got loose, ran out into the street and was killed.

Life's fucking strange...
that's so sad about the kid getting killed!:(
some people just aren't responsable enough :rolleyes: