PDA

View Full Version : Ann Coulter: Never Compliment a Democrat

BigBadBrian
09-28-2005, 03:46 PM
Best selling author and conservative pundit Ann Coulter told Alan Colmes on the "Hannity and Colmes" show on Fox News last night that she meant it when she wrote in her book "How to Talk to a Liberal - If You Must," now out in paperback, that the rules for talking to a liberal forbid complimenting or showing graciousness to, or flattering a Democrat.

Colmes then told Coulter that Pat Tillman, the former pro football player turned Army Ranger who was killed in Afghanistan, was pro-John Kerry and against the war in Iraq. "You were quoted in the San Fransisco Chronicle yesterday" Colmes continued, saying that Tillman "was virtuous and pure, as only an American male can be. I wonder if you still would say those things" knowing he was a Democrat?

"No, but I don't believe it," she said. "I think you got that from one of those document that Mary Mapes (The producer of the bogus CBS News story on George W. Bush's Guard service) handed in to Dan Rather."

Sean Hannity then asked her about the story on her Web site, about the two Indiana firefighters volunteering to help the people of New Orleans who were sent by FEMA to an eight hour class on sexual harassment and equal opportunity, rather than straight to the Crescent City to aid residents. Ann notes on her site, "Anyone who works for FEMA for more than two weeks is required to take training programs in 'awareness and prevention of sexual harassment,' 'equal rights officer orientation,' and 'valuing diversity.'"

She told Hannity it was just another case of "Welcome to the federal government.

"That's what we ought to be having hearings on. That's what I think [former FEMA boss] Michael Brown should have been asked about. I assume this applies to all federal agencies, which is why in general, conservatives don't want to federalize everything. This is what you get when you get FEMA."

Hannity said, I think you could do a whole book just on this topic!" No, Coulter disagreed, the diversity training before you can go and rescue people says it all.

Today on Fox News' "Dayside" program, Coulter commented on Tom Delay's indictment by a Texas grand jury, saying it is pure politics by prosecutor Ronnie Earle and is a perfect example of the need for her book because Liberals want Republicans outlawed, and they "would like to put us all in Guantanamo."

Link (http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005/9/28/145343.shtml)

jhale667
09-28-2005, 04:53 PM
Ann Coulter's a MAN, baby!!! :)

ELVIS
09-28-2005, 04:58 PM
Who cares, she's right...

FORD
09-28-2005, 05:01 PM
s/he isn't right about anything. And this isn't an article, it's a fucking commercial. Who needs this shit?

ELVIS
09-28-2005, 05:06 PM
Ok, Mr. Censorship...:rolleyes:

BigBadBrian
09-28-2005, 07:22 PM
Originally posted by FORD
s/he isn't right about anything. And this isn't an article, it's a fucking commercial. Who needs this shit?

We do.

YOU do.

4moreyears
09-28-2005, 07:48 PM
Originally posted by FORD

If you read it you may become smarter.

JH

Nitro Express
09-28-2005, 07:57 PM
I would like to put Ann Coulter in one cannon and Alan Colmes in another. Point the barrels of each cannon towards each other. Fire both barrels at once and feed the resulting bloody slop to the pigs.

Dr. Love
09-28-2005, 08:11 PM
I wasn't sure if I was reading an article on how to deal with liberals or how to be a big stupid bitch.

Nickdfresh
09-28-2005, 08:12 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian

She told Hannity it was just another case of "Welcome to the federal government.

"That's what we ought to be having hearings on. That's what I think [former FEMA boss] Michael Brown should have been asked about. I assume this applies to all federal agencies, which is why in general, conservatives don't want to federalize everything. This is what you get when you get FEMA."

Hannity said, I think you could do a whole book just on this topic!" No, Coulter disagreed, the diversity training before you can go and rescue people says it all.

Link (http://www.newsmax.com/archives/ic/2005/9/28/145343.shtml)

Funny, but haven't "conservatives" controlled part or most of the Federal Gov't since 1996? And it isn't even getting smaller yet...

Apparently they don't want to 'de-federalize' anything either.

Nickdfresh
09-28-2005, 08:16 PM
Originally posted by 4moreyears
If you read it you may become smarter.

JH

And a pig "may" also fly out of your ass as well...

I guess I learned what a total douche bag COULTER is...

Naw! I already knew that.:)

For those (intellectually) light days:

blueturk
09-28-2005, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS
Who cares, she's right...

About....?

jacksmar
09-29-2005, 02:50 PM
She's right again.
And her book "Treason" is excellent.

Here's one: Tanya Abrams, a student on a U.S. taxpayer-funded fellowship to Moscow State Institute of International Relations, as claiming President Bush is "ignoring the will of the people. He can't convince anyone in the world except for Britain. I'm embarrassed to be an American."

That's why you don't compliment Democrats. That's a perfect example of why Ann Coulter should call me for a date.

Nitro Express
09-29-2005, 03:15 PM
She's selling black and white ideas to the right wing polarity just the way Al Franken does his thing with the liberals. She's an opportunist making a living off of telling a certain group of people what they want to hear.

Yeah, the Republicans have had control of the fedral govt. for some time and are growing it bigger than the Democrats would have ever dreamed.

knuckleboner
09-29-2005, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian

Today on Fox News' "Dayside" program, Coulter commented on Tom Delay's indictment by a Texas grand jury, saying it is pure politics by prosecutor Ronnie Earle and is a perfect example of the need for her book because Liberals want Republicans outlawed, and they "would like to put us all in Guantanamo."

i wonder if she knows that the democratic prosecutor has investigated at least as many democrats, if not more, than republicans?

nah, i take that back. coulter's not dumb. the better question is, i wonder if she cares?...;)

Terry
09-29-2005, 09:10 PM
In Coulter's case, a little less time appearing on talk shows and a little more time spent thinking would be useful.

lesfunk
09-30-2005, 12:57 PM
People like Ann Coulter and Al Franken keep us distracted and fighting amongst ourselves while Borth Republicans and Democrats dream up better and more effective ways to fuck us.

BigBadBrian
09-30-2005, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by lesfunk
People like Ann Coulter and Al Franken keep us distracted and fighting amongst ourselves while Borth Republicans and Democrats dream up better and more effective ways to fuck us.

They earn a pretty decent living off of it also.

:gulp:

lesfunk
09-30-2005, 01:04 PM
In the words of John Kerry..."oui!"

ODShowtime
09-30-2005, 09:49 PM
Originally posted by jacksmar
She's right again.
That's why you don't compliment Democrats. That's a perfect example of why Ann Coulter should call me for a date.

Then you two can have a nice alternative lifestyle together.

Nickdfresh
09-30-2005, 10:20 PM
Originally posted by jacksmar
She's right again.

Here's one: Tanya Abrams, a student on a U.S. taxpayer-funded fellowship to Moscow State Institute of International Relations, as claiming President Bush is "ignoring the will of the people. He can't convince anyone in the world except for Britain. I'm embarrassed to be an American."

Maybe you two can have a nice dinner of roasted CROW and FREEDOM FRIES©, washing it all down with JESUS JUICE©.:)
http://www.angelfire.com/ny4/timkelly19/images/fries.jpg

Originally posted by ODShowtime
Then you two can have a nice alternative lifestyle together.

Uhhhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh!!