Revenge of the Sith DVD - Deleted Scenes!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Vinnie Velvet
    Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Revenge of the Sith DVD - Deleted Scenes!

Head over to:

Ahoy, squirts! Quint here with some cool pics for you folks. I was going to post them over in Coax, but last time I tried to speak my mind in Coax Herc booted me out of his petty kingdom. My bum still hurts These images below come from the...

to see some great pics on some of the deleted scenes featured in the Revenge of the Sith DVD (due out Nov 1st).

Get a sneak peak at a scene where Grievous takes out Jedi, Shakk Ti and also Yoda's arrival on Dagobah!
    =V V=
    ole No.1 The finest
    EAT US AND SMILE
  • twonabomber
    formerly F A T
    ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

i want to see all the battle droids get deactivated and returned to their racks. haven't heard anything about that being in there though.
    Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• Mr Badguy
      Full Member Status

• Jan 2004

Are they included in the film or do you have to watch them seperately?
      sigpic

Sitting on a park bench!

Comment

• twonabomber
        formerly F A T
        ROTH ARMY WEBMASTER

• Jan 2004

probably separately.
        Writing In All Proper Case Takes Extra Time, Is Confusing To Read, And Is Completely Pointless.

Comment

• bueno bob
          DIAMOND STATUS
          • Jul 2004

Is it just me or is anybody else in agreement with me that all of the new trilogy would have been better had all the deleted scenes been left in?

Fuck, I'd have gladly sat through 3 hr. installments
          Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
            Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
            Is it just me or is anybody else in agreement with me that all of the new trilogy would have been better had all the deleted scenes been left in?

Fuck, I'd have gladly sat through 3 hr. installments
            Well, some of them, yes.

Phantom actually had a lot of great deleted scenes, some of which were re-inserted into the movie itself.

Clones had its fair share, but I'm glad some were deleted since they truly would've just bogged the movie down. Case in point: it was all nice to have Padme bring in her new 'boyfriend' to meet her parents and then have Annie get to see her bedroom (whoo-hoo!!). But it would've brought down the pace in the movie had it been left in.

But the scene where Dooku interogates Padme and Anakin after they are captured by Jango in the droid factory was just not very good at all---more political babble.

I'm not sure if any of the deleted scenes for Sith can be or will be re-inserted into the movie itself (or have an option to do so).
            =V V=
            ole No.1 The finest
            EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Bill Lumbergh
              ROCKSTAR

• Mar 2004

How fucking cool is it that the movie is coming out on my Birthday?! I wish I could take a week off, just so I can watch it over and over and over again............

Comment

• bueno bob
                DIAMOND STATUS
                • Jul 2004

Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
                How fucking cool is it that the movie is coming out on my Birthday?! I wish I could take a week off, just so I can watch it over and over and over again............
                Well why don't ya? It's not like you actually work for a living or anything...
                Twistin' by the pool.

Comment

• Vinnie Velvet
                  Full Member Status

• Feb 2004

Originally posted by bueno bob
                  Well why don't ya? It's not like you actually work for a living or anything...
                  LOL!
                  =V V=
                  ole No.1 The finest
                  EAT US AND SMILE

Comment

• Rikk
                    DIAMOND STATUS
                    • Jan 2004

BILL and BOB...don't make me separate you two.

It's really infuriating to watch you two fighting so much, considering if there's one philosophy I live by, it's to avoid infighting with any friends.

...uh...
                    Roth Army Militia

Originally posted by WARF
                    Rikk - The new school of the Roth Army... this dude leads the pack... three words... The Sheep Pen... this dude opened alot of doors for people during this new era... he's the best of the new school.

Comment

Working...