PDA

View Full Version : Revenge of the Sith DVD - Deleted Scenes!

Vinnie Velvet
09-29-2005, 11:27 AM
Head over to:

http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=21422

to see some great pics on some of the deleted scenes featured in the Revenge of the Sith DVD (due out Nov 1st).

Get a sneak peak at a scene where Grievous takes out Jedi, Shakk Ti and also Yoda's arrival on Dagobah!

twonabomber
09-29-2005, 11:32 AM
i want to see all the battle droids get deactivated and returned to their racks. haven't heard anything about that being in there though.

Mr Badguy
09-29-2005, 11:48 AM
Are they included in the film or do you have to watch them seperately?

twonabomber
09-29-2005, 11:58 AM
probably separately.

bueno bob
09-29-2005, 12:01 PM
Is it just me or is anybody else in agreement with me that all of the new trilogy would have been better had all the deleted scenes been left in?

Fuck, I'd have gladly sat through 3 hr. installments :)

Vinnie Velvet
09-30-2005, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Is it just me or is anybody else in agreement with me that all of the new trilogy would have been better had all the deleted scenes been left in?

Fuck, I'd have gladly sat through 3 hr. installments :)

Well, some of them, yes.

Phantom actually had a lot of great deleted scenes, some of which were re-inserted into the movie itself.

Clones had its fair share, but I'm glad some were deleted since they truly would've just bogged the movie down. Case in point: it was all nice to have Padme bring in her new 'boyfriend' to meet her parents and then have Annie get to see her bedroom (whoo-hoo!!). But it would've brought down the pace in the movie had it been left in.

But the scene where Dooku interogates Padme and Anakin after they are captured by Jango in the droid factory was just not very good at all---more political babble.

I'm not sure if any of the deleted scenes for Sith can be or will be re-inserted into the movie itself (or have an option to do so).

Bill Lumbergh
09-30-2005, 01:41 PM
How fucking cool is it that the movie is coming out on my Birthday?! I wish I could take a week off, just so I can watch it over and over and over again............

bueno bob
09-30-2005, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by Bill Lumbergh
How fucking cool is it that the movie is coming out on my Birthday?! I wish I could take a week off, just so I can watch it over and over and over again............

Well why don't ya? It's not like you actually work for a living or anything... :rolleyes:

Vinnie Velvet
09-30-2005, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
Well why don't ya? It's not like you actually work for a living or anything... :rolleyes:

LOL!

Rikk
09-30-2005, 07:06 PM
BILL and BOB...don't make me separate you two.

It's really infuriating to watch you two fighting so much, considering if there's one philosophy I live by, it's to avoid infighting with any friends.

...uh...