PDA

View Full Version : New Led Zeppelin DVD?

Mr Walker
03-25-2004, 06:19 PM
The latest entry in Kevin Shirley's diary on his website, reads: ".....Getting ready to do some mixes over the next few weeks for a new DVD by my all-time fave band, and Bob and James will be popping into the studio in NYC to check on my progress, which should be a lot of fun. More details of the exciting new DVD to follow.....". It is well-noted that Led Zeppelin is Mr. Shirley's "all-time fave band", plus the references to BOB and JAMES are pretty obvious. What can be next? Stay tuned.

Mr Badguy
03-26-2004, 09:14 AM
It could be a documentary style DVD.

They did state there would be no future concert DVDs.

However, a Led Zep interview DVD with rare clips (ala Kiss "X-treme close up" or Judas Priest "Metalworks) might not be out of the question.

In fact, it`s conspicuous by it`s absence as every other band has released one.

Mr Grimsdale
03-26-2004, 09:51 AM
what, even s club 7?

PHOENIX
03-27-2004, 03:31 PM
Cool i cant get enough of old Zep footage.

Mr Grimsdale
03-28-2004, 03:50 PM
that sounds rude

DLR7884
04-01-2004, 12:12 AM
I doubt Zep will release another DVD, much less within a year of the first one.

DLR7884
I wish they would though!

David Van Via
04-22-2004, 09:49 AM
This would be cool if they did release another DVD documentary style or a concert Led Zep kick ass.

BrownSound1
04-23-2004, 03:27 AM
Well Kevin's biography does list Led Zeppelin as his favorite band. I guess it could very well be an interview DVD, but from what I can gather there aren't tons and tons of interviews around. Perhaps some more rare footage was unearthed? Maybe some behind the scenes type stuff in the studio. It could be the DVD-Audio version of the "How The West Was Won" album, which may or may not be out yet. I do remember hearing that one was coming out, but I don't keep up with it that closely. One thing is for certain, everyone on God's green Earth will know about it when they announce it.