PDA

View Full Version : When History Repeats Itself

Phil theStalker
09-30-2005, 06:59 AM
The tyranny of power if here. Current events tell us that those who killed Kennedy can only perpetuate their power by promoting social upheaval at home and abroad.

It's obvious now that the interest of those who killed Kennedy transcend national boundries and national priorities as New Orleans showed the world.

We are dealing with an international conspiracy - globalism. We must FACE THAT FACT and not waste ANY MORE time microanalyising the evidence. That's exactly what they WANT us to do. They have kept us busy FOR TOO LONG.

And I will bet, buddy, that is exactly what will happen to you. They'll keep you very, very busy and, eventually, they'll wear you down.

Educate your country, your family, your co-workers (if you have a job), your friends, everybody.

The people who killed Kennedy have kept you very busy, but not this time.

:spank:

WAKE UP!

Terry
09-30-2005, 10:24 AM
But there's no hard evidence that Kennedy (presuming you're referring to JFK here) was killed by a conspiracy.

FORD
09-30-2005, 10:45 AM
Originally posted by Terry
But there's no hard evidence that Kennedy (presuming you're referring to JFK here) was killed by a conspiracy.

The "hard evidence" is in the fact that Kennedy's brain was stolen in the process of the fake autopsy, because the fatal shot (as the Zapruder film clearly shows) couldn't have possibly come from the school book depository where Oswald supposedly was.

Even more obvious is the RFK assassination, where Bobby was killed by a point blank shot behind his right ear. The powder burns were on his neck. Sirhan Sirhan, a brainwashed patsy who took the fall, was standing about 8 feet away from RFK, and in front of him at all times. It is physically impossible for him to have fired the fatal shot.

stringfelowhawk
09-30-2005, 02:25 PM
Lets not forget the "magic bullet"!
Thats the biggest crock of shit I've ever heard. How did they put it in "JFK"?
"Theoretical physics can prove an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy".
Always loved that quote.

FORD
09-30-2005, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by stringfelowhawk
Lets not forget the "magic bullet"!
Thats the biggest crock of shit I've ever heard. How did they put it in "JFK"?
"Theoretical physics can prove an elephant can hang from a cliff with its tail tied to a daisy".
Always loved that quote.

Exactly. The Seinfeld "magic loogie" episode, which was based on that scene in the movie actually made more sense, and it was intended as a joke.

I hope Arlen Specter comes clean on that one before he dies.

Nitro Express
09-30-2005, 05:29 PM
Give me a fucking break. I'm going to laugh my ass off when Bush steps down from power and the new elected president takes his place. Comparing Bush to Hitler is so stupid. Hitler was a great speaker, Bush is a shitty speaker. Hitler stired the German people into an excited frenzy. Bush's own people hate him. Naw, Bush is some rich kid who's over his head. A puppet president.

Seshmeister
09-30-2005, 08:16 PM
I think the JFK thing is what spawned a thousand cuntspiracy theories from the ludicrous Roswell thing, John Lennon, to controlled explosions bringing down the WTC.

Because there was a cuntspiracy in the JFK assasination and they got away with it, ever since then everyone see's them everywhere.

And before anyone asks for proof it's very simple and I've said it here before.

You don't need magic bullets or grassy knolls to prove JFK was a conspiracy. Jack Ruby shooting Oswald proves it by itself categorically and without question.

In any case did the Warren committe not come to that verdict second time around?

Cheers!

:gulp:

Nickdfresh
09-30-2005, 08:41 PM
Originally posted by Seshmeister
I think the JFK thing is what spawned a thousand cuntspiracy theories from the ludicrous Roswell thing, John Lennon, to controlled explosions bringing down the WTC.

Because there was a cuntspiracy in the JFK assasination and they got away with it, ever since then everyone see's them everywhere.

And before anyone asks for proof it's very simple and I've said it here before.

You don't need magic bullets or grassy knolls to prove JFK was a conspiracy. Jack Ruby shooting Oswald proves it by itself categorically and without question.

In any case did the Warren committe not come to that verdict second time around?

Cheers!

:gulp:

I dunno,' I used to be certain that it was a conspiracy, and actually I still think there may have been one, but not the giant political mess that many still think. Now, I'm not so sure about the "coup, with LBJ waiting in the wings" thing. There's a lot of evidence that OSWALD may indeed be the (main) shooter. And a lot of the "evidence" to the contrary produced in OLIVER STONE'S film, for instance, has been shown to be bullshit, or at least misguiding regarding the context in which is is presented.

An example is the "magic bullet," presented to be in "pristine condition" like a perfect slug removed from the jacket of a round. In fact, the "pristine magic bullet" was mashed and scuffed up and had struck human bone, the lead had been pushed out the back of the slug. It was "pristine" only because it had not fragmented as most bullets will after hitting two people. Conjecture now states that the round slowed down as it progressively went through the tissues of The PRESIDENT and GOVERNOR CONNOLLY.

There are also two photos of KENNEDY's head, one graphic, showing a gaping wound with his brain matter falling out, and the other, showing a relatively neat wound. This is simply the result of the gaping maw being cleaned up, and his head reconstructed to present a neat corpse for the funeral, as is done with most post mortems.

I think the main "conspiracy" here is that the FBI closed the investigation early without finding possible accomplices in order to have a neat, clean 'open and shut' case.

Terry
09-30-2005, 09:19 PM
Originally posted by FORD
The "hard evidence" is in the fact that Kennedy's brain was stolen in the process of the fake autopsy, because the fatal shot (as the Zapruder film clearly shows) couldn't have possibly come from the school book depository where Oswald supposedly was.

Even more obvious is the RFK assassination, where Bobby was killed by a point blank shot behind his right ear. The powder burns were on his neck. Sirhan Sirhan, a brainwashed patsy who took the fall, was standing about 8 feet away from RFK, and in front of him at all times. It is physically impossible for him to have fired the fatal shot.

Was JFKs brain stolen, or did RFK in fact have that and other autopsy materials removed from the National Archives?

I've watched the Zapruder film. You can see Kennedy's head move forward as the bullet impacts before it goes back and to the left, back and to the left, back and to the left.....what you can't see is the gaping wound in the occipital parietal (back of the head) area that so many describe, mostly because it was never there to begin with. The inside of the windsheild on the presidential limo was cracked, presumably from bullet fragments. If the head wound was a result from a frontal shot and blew out the back of the head, then where did the bullet go? It's one thing to speculate that it was a frangible missile that fragmented on impact, but another thing to PROVE it.

Have done a lot of study on this subject. Am not claiming to know the answers, but there isn't a single pro-conspiracy book out there, not one, which has offered verifiable, documented evidence that JFK was killed as a result of a conspiracy. Lots of conjecture. Lots of speculation. Thin to non-existent on proof. Not to say JFK wasn't done in resulting from a conspiracy. Certainly possible. But to say it was so without a doubt while lacking any evidence is kinda disingenuous, least as far as what I'd be willing to proffer.

Always found the RFK assassination more interesting for reasons you mentioned, especially the discrepancies between RFK's wounds and the position of Sirhan, as well as the number of bullets flying around the Ambassador hotel pantry vs. number of bullets Sirhan;s gun could have contained. The lack of film and destruction of photographic evidence by the LAPD was also very odd, if not suspect.

Nickdfresh
09-30-2005, 09:24 PM
Was JFKs brain stolen, or did RFK in fact have that and other autopsy materials removed from the National Archives?

I've watched the Zapruder film. You can see Kennedy's head move forward as the bullet impacts before it goes back and to the left, back and to the left, back and to the left.....what you can't see is the gaping wound in the occipital parietal (back of the head) area that so many describe, mostly because it was never there to begin with. The inside of the windsheild on the presidential limo was cracked, presumably from bullet fragments. If the head wound was a result from a frontal shot and blew out the back of the head, then where did the bullet go? It's one thing to speculate that it was a frangible missile that fragmented on impact, but another thing to PROVE it.

Here's some trivia for you...

JACKIE KENNEDY(ONASIS) is seen in the Zapruder Film getting up after the graphic head shot, turning around and leaning on the back of the "Lincoln" limousine.

Q: What is she doing? Panicking after her husband had his head blown apart?

Terry
09-30-2005, 09:31 PM
Plus, Oliver Stone's movie, while entertaining, was really a muddled stew of conspiracy theories. Stone didn't even choose to get simple details of Garrison's book, On The Trail Of The Assassins, right. With Stone misrepresenting so much from one of the primary sources of his screenplay (the other being Crossfire by Jim Marrs) when it came time to film, regardless from sloppiness or for purposes of dramatization, he can't really be trusted to get the big picture right when so many of the smaller details were plain wrong.

Terry
09-30-2005, 09:35 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Here's some trivia for you...

JACKIE KENNEDY(ONASIS) is seen in the Zapruder Film getting up after the graphic head shot, turning around and leaning on the back of the "Lincoln" limousine.

Q: What is she doing? Panicking after her husband had his head blown apart?

She appears to be grabbing a bit of skull which, if one views the Nix film, is visible coming from what appears to be the front right side of JFKs head, landing back on the trunk as the limosine moved forward.

Terry
09-30-2005, 09:36 PM
She may well have been panicking, though. Maybe a bit of both.

Seshmeister
09-30-2005, 09:52 PM
She appears to be grabbing a bit of skull which, if one views the Nix film, is visible coming from what appears to be the front right side of JFKs head, landing back on the trunk as the limosine moved forward.

Yeah it's just human instinct.

She see's a bit of his head and tries to grab it.

It's insane in the cold light of day but totally understandable.

Nickdfresh
09-30-2005, 09:53 PM
Plus, Oliver Stone's movie, while entertaining, was really a muddled stew of conspiracy theories. Stone didn't even choose to get simple details of Garrison's book, On The Trail Of The Assassins, right. With Stone misrepresenting so much from one of the primary sources of his screenplay (the other being Crossfire by Jim Marrs) when it came time to film, regardless from sloppiness or for purposes of dramatization, he can't really be trusted to get the big picture right when so many of the smaller details were plain wrong.

Very true. There are so many sloppy, misrepresented details in STONE's work, that I don't know where to begin, i.e.:

Lee Harvey OSWALD was a lousy shot in the Marine Corp (false); he often scored "expert" (the highest ranking) in marksmanship qualifications.

OSWALD could not have gotten off three shots with a bolt-action, Italian made short rifle ("the worst shoulder weapon ever made") in the seven seconds that the assassination took place (false--partially)

New, closer examination of the Zapruder Film indicates that the time frame of the first shot to the last shot of the murder was actually nine seconds in duration. More than enough time for an experienced shooter to get off three rounds from a rifle plagued with reliability problems albeit, but also a very effective, accurate killing weapon (which, like the M-16, fired a small-caliber round at a very high velocity).

To his credit, STONE has repeatedly stated that his film is not meant as an explanation, or even an alternate theory, of the assassination of JFK; it is only as a vehicle to challenge the validity and findings of the WARREN COMMISSION. But his film has left much faulty information in the public consciousness.

Terry
09-30-2005, 09:56 PM
Can't say I wouldn't have freaked seeing someone's head get shot off within inches of my face. Would like to think I'd forget my own safety and try to help them, but I dunno....

Am still not clear on if she was trying to get out of the car, or was just trying to retrieve part of JFKs head, or what.

Seshmeister
09-30-2005, 09:57 PM
Have done a lot of study on this subject. Am not claiming to know the answers, but there isn't a single pro-conspiracy book out there, not one, which has offered verifiable, documented evidence that JFK was killed as a result of a conspiracy. Lots of conjecture. Lots of speculation. Thin to non-existent on proof. Not to say JFK wasn't done in resulting from a conspiracy. Certainly possible. But to say it was so without a doubt while lacking any evidence is kinda disingenuous, least as far as what I'd be willing to proffer.

I agree that Stone like everyone else never managed to nail who did it.

I think part of the problem is there are so many groups with a motive.

You can speculate for hours about the witnesses hearing and seeing something from the grassy knoll. You can even take it that stage further and wonder about the number of witnesses that seemed to die in strange circumstances later.

But as I said the conclusive proof for me is Jack Ruby.

A lowlife non political hoodlum with cancer suddenly decides to walk up to Oswald and kill him in broad daylight knowing he's definitely going to get caught.

Explain that?

Nickdfresh
09-30-2005, 09:58 PM
Yeah it's just human instinct.

She see's a bit of his head and tries to grab it.

It's insane in the cold light of day but totally understandable.

Excellent! You are correct sir. She is picking up a piece of JFK's shattered skull (and scalp) that flew off at the third shot, and she then places it back into his head.

Nickdfresh
09-30-2005, 10:06 PM

But as I said the conclusive proof for me is Jack Ruby.

A lowlife non political hoodlum with cancer suddenly decides to walk up to Oswald and kill him in broad daylight knowing he's definitely going to get caught.

Explain that?

JACK RUBY has often been described as a big-mouthed, "wanna'be somebody."

He may have had involvement in a plot, but it's clear that he was a flake that was very, very impulsive and violent stemming from his youth as a street fighter, low-level hood. His statements after the fact also may have indicated a simpleton that thought he would be a national hero for killing the PRESIDENT's murder rather than a murder that has caused a national historical atrocity in his own right...

I believe his given motivation was that he wanted to spare JACKIE and the kids (very sympathetic people) the pain of a trial. He may actually thought that he would have gotten off lite' since he was killing a very bad man...

Seshmeister
09-30-2005, 10:37 PM
I don't buy that at all.

I also don't believe the grand conspiracy theory either whereby it went right to the top. Politicians are basically cowardly with too much to lose.

We know that at the time there were links between the CIA and the mob due to common interests in Cuba.

I think someone with some cash set it up.

I think there were no more than a dozen people knew about it because otherwise someone would have talked.

I think there was Oswald plus two mob hitmen on the grassy knoll.

I also think they got lucky. Nothing like this had ever been done before. They underestimated the amount of people taking home movies and they were really luck with a few of them that just happened to swing their cameras at one point or another which would have proved things one way or the other.

Too many people heard shots from the knoll or saw stuff.

Good shot or not which is debatable the freaky circumstances of the bullets are too much in conjunction with the rest of the shit. The whole thing stank and remember this is the early 60s before the days of FORD et al and everyone knew in their gut it didn't add up.

As for the stuff at the hospital I'm undecided. Shit happens in extreme circumstances like that and practices have since been changed.

A textbook example of this is when Reagan was shot. The admitting doctor was fairly junior and hesitated. The secret service people told him DO WHAT YOU WOULD DO IN A NORMAL CASE. He wanted to go get his senior consultant. This is how fuck ups are made, special treatment can often be a bad thing and this is now taught in med school.

Seshmeister
09-30-2005, 10:54 PM
Jim Garrison: The Warren Commission thought they had an open-and-shut case. Three bullets, one assassin. But two unpredictable things happened that day that made it virtually impossible.

One, the eight-millimeter home movie taken by Abraham Zapruder while standing by the grassy knoll.

Two, the third wounded man, James Tague, who was knicked by a fragment, standing near the triple underpass. The time frame, five point six seconds, determined by the Zapruder film, left no possibility of a fourth shot. So the shot or fragment that left a superficial wound on Tague's cheek had to come from the three shots fired from the sixth floor depository.

That leaves just two bullets. And we know one of them was the fatal head shot that killed Kennedy. So now a single bullet remains. A single bullet now has to account for the remaining seven wounds in Kennedy and Connelly. But rather than admit to a conspiracy or investigate further, the Warren Commission chose to endorse the theory put forth by an ambitious junior counselor, Arlen Spector, one of the grossest lies ever forced on the American people. We've come to know it as the "Magic Bullet Theory." This single-bullet explanation is the foundation of the Warren Commission's claim of a lone assassin.

Once you conclude the magic bullet could not create all seven of those wounds, you'd have to conclude that there was a fourth shot and a second rifle. And if there was a second rifleman, then by definition, there had to be a conspiracy.

rustoffa
09-30-2005, 11:04 PM
CIA

Just add an "O".

I'm strictly making a joke about how "CIAO" is like "ALOHA", as both can be used as "goodbye."

FORD
10-01-2005, 12:57 AM
How, exactly was Jack "Ruby" Rubenstein connected to the Bush Criminal Empire?

It goes back all the way to the beginning of Tricky Dick's political career.....

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/images/RubyandNixon.jpg

FORD
10-01-2005, 01:03 AM
According to a biography of Richard Nixon, his close personal and political ties with the Bush family go back to 1941 when Nixon claims he read an ad in an L A. newspaper, placed by a wealthy group of businessmen, led by Prescot Bush, the father of George Bush. They wanted a young, malleable candidate to run for Congress. Nixon applied for the position and won the job. Nixon became a mouthpiece for the Bush group. (Source: Freedom Magazine, 1986, L.F. Prouty).

In fact, Prescott Bush is credited with creating the winning ticket of Eisenhower-Nixon in 1952.(Source: George Bush, F. Green, Hipocrene, 1988).

Newly discovered FBI documents prove that Jack Ruby has been an employee of Richard Nixon since 1947. That that [sic] FBI document Ruby is listed as working as a spy & hit man for Nixon. On Nov. 22, 63 Ruby was seen by a women who knew him well, Julian Ann Mercer, approximately an hour before the arrival of JFK's motorcade, unloading a man carrying a rifle in a case at the Grassy Knoll from his car. Ruby later was seen on national TV killing a witness who could link Nixon & Bush to the killing of JFK: Oswald.
- On the Trail of the Assassins, Garrison, p xiii.

Richard Nixon was Vice President from 1952 until 1960. In fact, Nixon was given credit for planning Operation 40, the secret 1961 invasion of Cuba, during his 1959 campaign for President After Batista was kicked out by the starving people of Cuba, and Fidel Castro came to power, Castro began telling American corporations they would have to pay Cuban employees decent wages. Even worse, Pepsi Cola was told it would now have to pay world market prices for Cuban sugar.

Pepsi, Ford Motor Co., Standard Oil and the Mafia drug dealers decided Fidel had to be removed since his policies of requiring corporations to pay market wages was hurting their profits. So the corporations asked then Vice-President Nixon to remove Fidel. Nixon promised he would, just as soon as he'd won the 1960 elections against some underdog, an unknown Democrat named John Kennedy. It would be an easy victory for Nixon. The polls had Nixon winning by a landslide. Besides, Kennedy was a Catholic, and Americans would no more elect a Catholic President than they would elect a woman, a black or a Jew. This was 1959.

Nixon told Pepsi, Standard Oil and other corporations who lost property given back to the farmers of Cuba, that if they would help him win, he would authorize an invasion to remove Castro. To further impress contributors to his campaign, then Vice-President Nixon asked the CIA to create Operation 40, a secret plan to invade Cuba, just as soon as he won.

The CIA put Texas millionaire and CIA agent George Bush in charge of recruiting Cuban exiles into the CIA's invasion army. Bush was working with another Texas oilman, Jack Crichton, to help him with the invasion. A fellow Texan, Air Force General Charles Cabel, was asked to coordinate the air cover for the invasion.

Most of the CIA leadership around the invasion of Cuba seems to have been people from Texas. A whole Texan branch of the CIA is based in the oil business. If we trace Bush's background in the Texas oil business we discover his two partners in the oil-barge leasing business: Texan Robert Mosbacher and Texan James Baker. Mosbacher is now Secretary of Commerce and Baker is Secretary of State, the same job Dulles held when JFK was killed. (Source: Common Cause magazine, 3-4/90).

On the Watergate tapes, June 23, 1972, referred to in the media as the "smoking gun" conversation, Nixon and his Chief of Staff, H.R. Haldeman, discussed how to stop the FBI investigation into the CIA Watergate burglary. They were worried that the investigation would expose their conection to "the Bay of Pigs thing." Haldeman, in his book The Ends of Power, reveals that Nixon always used code words when talking about the 1963 murder of JFK. Haldeman said Nixon would always refer to the assassination as "the Bay of Pigs."

On that transcript we find Nixon discussing the role of George Bush's partner, Robert Mosbacher, as one of the Texas fundraisers for Nixon. On the tapes Nixon keeps refering to the "Cubans" and the "Texans." The "Texans" were Bush, Mosbacher and Baker. This is another direct link between Bush and evidence linking Nixon and Bush to the Kennedy assassination.

In the same discussion Nixon links "the Cubans," "the Texans," "Helms," "Hunt," "Bernard Barker," Robert "Mosbacher" and "the Bay of Pigs." Over and over on the Watergate tapes, these names come up around the discussion of the photos from Dallas that Nixon was trying to obtain when he ordered the CIA to burglarize the Watergate. (Source: Three Men and a Barge", Teresa Riordan, Common Cause magazine, March/April 1990, and San Francisco Chronicle, May 7,1977, interview with Frank Sturgis in which he stated that "the reason we burglarized the Watergate was because Nixon was interested in stopping news leaking related to the photos of our role in the assassination of President John Kennedy.")

After Nixon's landslide victory in 1972, he knew he had to centralize all power into the White House to keep his faction in power, not only to hold power, but to prevent the media from digging into how he secretly shot his way into the White House, just like Hitler shot his way into control of Germany. The first thing Nixon did was to demand signed resignations of his entire government. "Eliminate everyone," he told John Ehrlichman about reappointment, "except George Bush. Bush will do anything for our cause." (Source: Pledging Allegiance, Sidney Blumenthal.)

The reason why Bush will 'do anything" is because his hands have as much of Kennedy's blood on them as do Nixon's, Hunt's, Sturgis's, Felix Rodriguez's and Gerald Ford's. This White House gang fears that if the public ever realizes how they shot their way into power it could set off a spark that would destroy their fragile fraud and land them in jail.

Other famous Watergate members of the CIA invasion that Bush recruited were Frank Sturgis, E. Howard Hunt, Bernard Barker and Rafael Quintero. Quintero has said publicly that if he ever told what he knew about Dallas and the Bay of Pigs, "It would be the biggest scandal ever to rock the nation."

Meanwhile, in 1960, Prescot Bush was running Nixon's campaign. Nixon was sent to South Vietnam to assure the French-connection government there that if France pulled out, the U.S. would step in to protect the drug trade from the GoIden Triangle. (Source: Frontline, 1988, "Guns. Drugs and the CIA"; Alexander Cockburn; "Cocaine, the CIA and Air America," S.F. Examiner, Feb. 2, '91; The Politics of Heroin in Southeast Asia, Alfred McCoy, 1972.)

In 1959, Vice President Nixon was flying all over the world, acting just like presidential material. It was an easy race for Nixon. Congressman Jerry Ford was doing a great job fundraising for Nixon, as was George Bush. The rich loved Nixon. The media picked up every bone Nixon tossed out to them. The biggest problem was that Nixon was afraid to speak openly of his plan to invade Cuba. The plan was a secret. No sense in alerting Cuba to the coming invasion. But Kennedy was taking a harder line on Cuba than Nixon, because Kennedy was not aware of the corporate/CIA planned invasion.

Nixon lost the 1960 race by the smallest margin in history. At first Bush, Nixon, Cabel and Hunt decided to just go ahead with the invasion, without informing President Kennedy. Then, at the last second, at 4 a.m., just two hours before the invasion was set to go, General Cabel called JFK and asked for permission to provide U.S. air cover for the CIA invasion. Kennedy said no.

The CIA was furious with JFK but decided to go ahead with their private invasion anyway. Due to poor intelligence, the CIA landed at the worst possible beach. A swamp. The invasion failed. The CIA lost 15 of its best men, killed, with another 1100 in Cuban prisons. It was the worst single blow the CIA ever suffered. (Source: F. Howard Hunt, Give Us This Day.)

Bush, Nixon and Hunt blamed Cabel for asking Kennedy and blamed Kennedy for saying no. They were livid with anger. Nixon's corporate sponsors ordered JFK to make any deal necessary to recover the 1100 CIA agents imprisoned in Cuba. JFK did. Once the CIA had its well-trained Cubans back, they decided to continue the invasion of Cuba just as soon as they could get rid of that S.O.B. Kennedy.

The 1964 election was fast approaching. Nixon was running against Kennedy again. Bush, Ford and Nixon knew that they had to get rid of JFK now, or else the Kennedy clan, with Robert and Ted in the wings, could control the White House until 1984. They decided not to wait until '84 to get back in the White House. The Cuban teams of "shooters" began following Kennedy from city to city looking for a window of opportunity to shoot from. They came close in Chicago, but couldn't get the cooperation of Mayor Daley.

But in Dallas they had an ace. The mayor was the brother of General Cabel, whom the CIA blamed for the failure of the invasion. The general prevailed on his brother, Earl, and the motorcade was changed to pass the grassy knoll at 7 m.p.h. Hunt and Sturgis shot JFK from the grassy knoll. They were arrested, photographed and seen by 15 witnesses. But the media turned a blind eye to the photos, and for 25 years the world has been searching for the truth.

On the day JFK was murdered, Nixon, Hunt and some of the Watergate crew were photographed in Dallas, as were a group of Cubans, one holding an umbrella up, like a signal, next to the President's limo just as Kennedy was shot. The Cubans can be seen holding up the signal umbrella in the Zapruder film and dozens of stills taken during the assassination. After the murder they can be seen calmly walking away.

Nixon denied he was in Dallas that day, but new photos and stories prove he was there. Nixon claimed to the FBI he couldn't remember where he was when JFK was killed. (Source: FBI memo, Feb. 23, 1964, published in Coup d'etat in America, Weberman & Canfield). Bush, too, claims he can't remember where he was. Jack Anderson did a TV special in 1988 proving beyond any shadow of doubt that two of the tramps arrested in Dallas behind the grassy knoll were Hunt and Sturgis.

After the murder, former Vice President Nixon asked President Lyndon Johnson to appoint Nixon's friend, former FBI agent Jerry Ford, to run the Warren Commission. Nixon also asked LBJ to appoint Nixon's long-time supporter, Judge Earl Warren, to head the Commission. LBJ agreed. Ford interviewed all the witnesses and decided which ones would be heard and which ones eliminated. It is no coincidence that Nixon selected Ford as his Vice President after Spiro Agnew was ousted. When Nixon himself got busted in the Watergate scandal, Earl Warren offered to set up another special commission if it would help get him out of trouble again. Ford, of course, pardoned Nixon for the Watergate burglary but Nixon is still not out of the woods. There are 4000 hours of Watergate tape. On the June 23, 1972, discussions with John Ehrlichman and Haldeman there is clear evidence that Nixon is openly "confessing" to hiring Hunt to kill JFK. That is why the Watergate "investigation" went into secret session after Congress heard some of the tapes. This is why only 12 hours of 4000 hours have been released to the public.

Did Congress realize that Nixon and Bush had openly discussed killing JFK for stopping the air cover for the Bay of Pigs invasion of Cuba? Remember, Nixon taped virtually every discussion he had with anyone in his inner circle, including Bush, in order to blackmail people later. There is a photo of Bush reporting to Nixon in the White House in 1968. It will be interesting to see what they were talking about on that day, when the full 4000 hours are finally released. The key to unlocking the secrets behind the 1963 murder of JFK is hidden in the 3988 hours of unreleased White House tapes. Bush was in Dallas the day Reagan was shot. (Source: George Bush, F. Green, 1988.) That must have given Bush a flashback to November 22,1963.

Source: http://www.sumeria.net/politics/kennedy.html

rustoffa
10-01-2005, 02:37 AM
I changed the reply to this three times.

The winner?

That's some hardcore shit FORD.

Phil theStalker
10-01-2005, 07:00 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
Give me a fucking break. I'm going to laugh my ass off when Bush steps down from power and the new elected president takes his place. Comparing Bush to Hitler is so stupid. Hitler was a great speaker, Bush is a shitty speaker. Hitler stired the German people into an excited frenzy. Bush's own people hate him. Naw, Bush is some rich kid who's over his head. A puppet president. You don't see much, Nitro.

You're what's known as "narrow minded." That's okay. Welcome aboard.

Hitler was a figure head for the bankers. WHO financed him? Bankers! Who finances any American regime? Bankers! That makes Hilter a PUPPET and Bush a puppet, too.

America is so bad and dumbed down it doesn't NEED a genius.

And, maybe Cheney is the "genius" Hilter in the camp, maybe it's ALL their little Bohemian Grove minds put together makes a Hitler LIKE regime in the White House, only to be replace by a socialist (i.e., communist) Democrat like a Clinton.

Y'know, you're almost dead, because WWIII is here and there ain't no democat puppet is going to change the course of the republican puppets.

Look, daddy Bush got NAFTA "passed" and Billy Clintion SIGNED the fucking thing into law.

WHAT THE FUCK?!

We're being DOUBLE-TEAMED here!

And you're oblivious and/or in denial dangersous.

As for genius and TALENT Hilter possessed, you got me there. Hitler's doodles were genius compared to the spit spray of Bush's sneeze on a window of Air Force One, but that's not a point.

The point is the PUPPET is doing exactly what they want and America is so great we don't need a genius to have a country FOLLOW them. Look at Prince Charles.

They people, a mass large segment of them, always like to follow, and they'll follow ANYBODY.

Those are the people you have to watch out for.

What is genius and education?

Every EDUCATED profession, lawyers, doctors, judges, engineers, ALL educated and SMARTER than Bush is FOLLOWING puppet Bush, just look at the Patriot Act.

READ the IV Amendment line by line and see that the Patriot Act has COMPLETELY removed the 4th Amendments constitutional PROTECTION that is GUARANTEED in each and every line (there are only a few sentences in the IV Amendment so READ it).

Each and every line of the U.S. Constituion's 4th Amenendment has been COMPLETELY done away with by the Patriot Act.

Not a shot fired.

NOT A SHOT FIRED.

NOT A SHOT FIRED AND THE U.S. 4TH AMENDMENT IS COMPLETELY DONE AWAY WITH.

DONE AWAY WITH, OH, IT'S STILL THERE IN WRITING, BUT THE PATRIOT ACT "NULL AND VOIDS" 100% OF THE 4TH AMENDMENT.

But...that's not true either. Y'know, the entire constition can be BURNED by a despotic puppet corrupt government, BUT IT'S STILL THERE, BECAUSE THE RIGHTS OF MAN ARE INALIENABLE rights!

And, why did it take 226 years of for the Supreme court to figure out that PRIVATE corporations (developers, etc.) can USE EMINENT DOMAIN to steal the property YOUR constitution PROTECTS you from.

But does the constitution protect you from a rogue Supreme court?

Does the constitution protect you from rogue Presidents?

Will you ever have to pick up a gun to protect your rights?

The constitution is a piece of paper they have IGNORED to secure power and wealth for a special few in our society - and other societies like Saudi Arabia, for example.

They don't ignore bullets.

And, I've heard too many people older than me, younger than me, some professional, some not, all say, "IT'S GOING TO COME TO THAT."

That's too bad.

It's would be simplier to impeach Bush, convict the crew, Wolfie, Ashcroft, Rice, Rummy, etc., RESCIND the Patriot Act, dissolve Homeland Security, do what Kennedy said, dissolve the CIA, and dissolve and put the breaks on sovereignty destroying (when you DON'T have a country anymore and you're living in a GLOBAL world with a GLOBAL government) NAFTA, CAFTA, FUCKTA!

There's a lot of work that has to be done IF YOU DON'T WANT A WAR.

But...you're lazy, caught up in something called YOUR "life," your girlfriends, your kids, your WHATEVER, AND THERE'S GONNA BE A WAR.

Remember, not a shot was fired by an enemy who took away our rights. Our rights were VOTED null and void by our own leaders, because they are no represenatives of the American people any longer but are PUPPETS of the bankers who are planning to impose a WORLD GOVERNMENT - THAT'S THE DEFINITION OF "GLOBALISM."

NATIONALISM DEFEATS ENSLAVING GLOBALISM.

DON'T GIVE UP YOUR NATION TO GLOBALISM.

GLOBALISM IS FOR "PROFITS" AND INVESTMENT.

[U]NATIONALISM IS FOR RIGHTS!

NOT A SHOT WAS FIRED!

And you people sleep, or I should say, you are sleepWALKING.

Pray for another George Washington for our NATION.

=PtS=

Phil theStalker
10-01-2005, 07:03 AM
Originally posted by FORD
How, exactly was Jack "Ruby" Rubenstein connected to the Bush Criminal Empire?

It goes back all the way to the beginning of Tricky Dick's political career.....

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/images/RubyandNixon.jpg FORD,

YOU are the DUMB FUCK!

I was going to say, who put this pic that distorts the frames so that it makes you have to scroll each and every fucking LINE to read the fucking thread.

FORD, please SHRINK and repost or DELETE your OVERSIZED pic document, please.

Thank you.

You must have had t2oo much wine Friday night with your spaghetti.

I know how tit goes.

I do that t2oo, sometimes.

BUT I NEVER POST FUCKING PICS LIKE THAT, er, DAT!

Fuck, this place is going to hell just like the U.S..

Phil theStalker
10-01-2005, 07:42 AM

Have done a lot of study on this subject. Am not claiming to know the answers, but there isn't a single pro-conspiracy book out there, not one, which has offered verifiable, documented evidence that JFK was killed as a result of a conspiracy. Lots of conjecture.

ENOUGH!

You've done a lot of studying?

Well, then how come you didn't STUDY the very PUBLIC, President Ford's "new" commission opened on, 1-4-75, that CONCLUDED LEE OSWALD "DID NOT ACT ALONE" and the commission's report concluded JFK's kill was a "CONSPIRACY."

How did you MISS THAT, PROFESSOR!?

ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!

There was a President on that commission, too. GERALD FORD, who blew away the "magic bullet" lie in the new commission begun January 4, 1975. Ford was the only survivor of the so-called Warren Commission (the Warren commission also stated very clearly in it's report, "that is was impossible to prove conclusively that no conspiracy existed."

And, the rest is history if you've STUDIED it, professor.

Y'now, people like you talk so bold like you know so many facts and every time you post YOUR "facts" they are WRONG (Nitro and friends like Nitro).

But keep trying.

Shouldn't that tell you something about your LIFE?

But I digress a bit.

Since it looks like you studied it like you studied your school work let me SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR THROAT. In the new committee, which met between 1977 and 1979, concluded in it's FINAL REPORT (July 1979) that JFK "was probably killed as the result of a conspiracy."

The "new" commission also concluded and admitted that "the committee was unable to identify the other gunman or the extent of the conpiracy."

Yeh, there's just NO evidence of a conspiracy.

Nope, none.

N-O-N-E, none.

Just like there's NO Patriot Act that has REMOVED THE ENTIRE 4TH AMENDMENT.

READ IT.

STUDY IT.

IT'S ONLY ONE FUCKING SENTENCE!

DO YOU THINK YOU CAN UNDERSTAND ONE FUCKING SENTENCE?

DO YOU THINK YOU CAN STUDY ONE FUCKING SENTENCE?

YOU people are either going to starve, freeze, or be shot by feds, foreign troops, or freedom fighters.

You're LOSERS.

=PtS=

EVIDENCE
CLICK EVIDENCE LINK BELOW FOR PROFESSORS AND DICKHEADS
HERE'S A PAGE FULL OF EVIDENCE FROM THE INTERNET
www.whatreallyhappened.com/RANCHO/POLITICS/JFK/ford.html

Phil theStalker
10-01-2005, 07:44 AM
FORD
FIX
THIS
FUCKING
THREAD
AND
SHRINK
OR
DELETE
YOUR
OVERSIZED
PIC

SCROLLING TO READ SUCKS!

Phil theStalker
10-01-2005, 07:55 AM
FORD,
HOW COULD YOU LEAVE A THREAD LIKE THIS?

YOU'RE A MOD.

HOW COULD YOU DO THIS AND FUCK UP A THREAD?!

Phil theStalker
10-01-2005, 07:57 AM
ELVIS,

AS GOOD OF EVIDENCE IT IS
THAT FORD POSTED IN A PIC
DOCUMENT,
PLEASE DELETE IT!

IT'S MAKING ME SICK AND
DIZZY SCROLLING
BACK AND FORTH
BACK AND FORTH
BACK AND FORTH
BACK AND FORTH

I'M SICK OF IT
AND I'M SICK OF STUPID PEEPS
WHO DO THIS

STUPID!

Phil theStalker
10-01-2005, 08:22 AM
Okay, I'm gone.

I've just read each post scrolling back and forth, back and forth, back and forth.

My eyes are sore, tired and dizzy.

Thanks, FORD.

You made me sick and get pissed at you f4or the first time.

And, I'm telling Jesus.

Jesus posts here.

Look out!

Terry
10-01-2005, 10:55 AM
The conclusions offered from the HSCA were largely based on acoustic evidence that has since been refuted.

As to all the mysterious deaths, why would the plotters kill Lee Bowers, yet allow Clay Shaw to live long enough to face trial, and then let him continue to live 5 years after his acquittal?

If there was government involvement, why would said plotters allow anything of substance to survive in document form?

As to the personal attacks on me, I never claimed to know beyond doubt everything that happened regarding the JFK assassination. Quite the opposite. I also never said that JFK's murder wasn't the result of a conspiracy. What I did say is that there has yet to be a critic who has come forth with evidence of such that is irrefutable.

It's possible JFK's death was the result of a conspiracy very limited in scope, and federal investigators kept information from coming above board to mask their own ineptitude in preventing it. It's also not beyond the realm of possibility that Oswald did it all by himself, and many of the contradictions discovered in the aftermath are the same discrepancies that occur in any given event.

In the end, there hasn't been one person who has claimed to solve the case that has really demonstrated they've done so. A lot of interesting questions have been asked, and a lot of intricate theories have been proposed, but that's about it.

Phil theStalker
10-01-2005, 11:26 PM
As to the personal attacks on me, I never claimed to know beyond doubt everything that happened regarding the JFK assassination...
Sorry.

I got bitchy yesterday. I was pissed at something else.

You're very smart Nitro. I like you. You make a lot of sense.

Just figure out which login name u want 2 use and stop being so schizophrenic.:)

:spank:<marquee direction=left>

Nitro Express
10-02-2005, 01:03 AM
The mob hired proffessional assasins to kill JFK. Shots were fired from both the depository building and from behind the fence at the grassy knoll. JFK was killed because his father Joseph Kennedy used his mob ties to influence the elections in sevral key states. Bobby Kennedy going against the mob infuriated the organization and they wanted to make the Kennedy's pay.

Key people in govt. were in the mobs pocket such as J. Edgar Hoover who went so far as to admit "there is no moffia". Hoover was a very powerful man in washington who could influence the investigation. Him and others hated the Kennedys and were influenced by organized crime.

Follow the money and tell me who shot JFK. La Costra Nostra killed JFK. Not Castro, not the Russians. Who were his family's enemy after Bobby stabbed them in the back? Yup, the mob.

Terry
10-02-2005, 10:44 AM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker
Sorry.

Just figure out which login name u want 2 use and stop being so schizophrenic.:)

:spank:<marquee direction=left>

Eh?

Phil theStalker
10-03-2005, 05:29 AM
Eh?
Sybil.

Phil theStalker
10-03-2005, 10:47 AM
Originally posted by Nitro Express
The mob hired proffessional assasins to kill JFK. Shots were fired from both the depository building and from behind the fence at the grassy knoll. JFK was killed because his father Joseph Kennedy used his mob ties to influence the elections in sevral key states. Bobby Kennedy going against the mob infuriated the organization and they wanted to make the Kennedy's pay.

Key people in govt. were in the mobs pocket such as J. Edgar Hoover who went so far as to admit "there is no moffia". Hoover was a very powerful man in washington who could influence the investigation. Him and others hated the Kennedys and were influenced by organized crime.

Follow the money and tell me who shot JFK. La Costra Nostra killed JFK. Not Castro, not the Russians. Who were his family's enemy after Bobby stabbed them in the back? Yup, the mob.
Okay, you've got some of it. Cuntgratulations!

Here's what you need to know from the man who knows all (me).

THE CIA KILLED JFK.

1) The CIA used the mafia for assassinations INSIDE the U.S.

2) The CIA used Green Berets, special forces for assassinations OUTSIDE the U.S.

I don't want t2o overload you.

Just digest this bef4ore your next lesson.

NEXT LESSON:

The Sixties, The CIA and The Bushes
(Y'gotta Love Them) 101

It's free.

Like all my courses here.

U.S. CONSTITUTION
Bill Of Rights
THE REAL PATRIOT ACT I & II

Terry
10-04-2005, 11:10 AM
So just saying you think the CIA killed JFK makes it so?

Phil theStalker
10-04-2005, 02:22 PM
So just saying you think the CIA killed JFK makes it so? Yes.

You've finally learned.

Terry
10-04-2005, 05:16 PM
Originally posted by Phil theStalker
Yes.

You've finally learned.

If that theory works for you, cool.

For myself, still unsure what happened with JFK, and will remain so until conclusive facts come to light.