PDA

View Full Version : William BENNETT Said What?

Nickdfresh
10-01-2005, 06:17 PM
William Bennett: Abort All Black Babies

“I like being eclectic. I can enjoy many of the greats most people my age never heard of or stopped listening to like Elie Wiesel or Dr. Maya Angelou. They were the ones who taught me that even in the midst of discrimination, loss, or whatever life throws at you , that I could rise above it.” Delores has earned a B.S. degree from Lee University and a Diploma of Practical Theology from Christ for the Nations Institute.

By Del Williams
October 1, 2005

William Bennett, former head of the Department of Education, wants all blacks to abort their babies in order to lower the crime rate. Is he for real? He was answering a question on his talk show and later in the call said it was a moronic idea. But how did he even come up with such a racist idea? The Bible says, “Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks.” So is racism in his heart? Would he really like to eliminate an entire race? According to him, no, but Democrats and blacks are not buying it.

The problem with his statement is that he presupposes that blacks are the entire reason for crime. In reality, blacks are convicted more and given more time. White collar criminals generally skate, such as Enron Chief Kenneth Lay. Where is his outrage over that? I guess there is a class distinction. If you can afford a lawyer then you can keep yourself out of jail.

How can Bennett, a gambling addict, who set himself up as the moral guru, let such foolish stuff come out of his mouth? It was in his heart in the first place. The American public needs an apology, not just blacks. He said the wrong thing at the wrong time and now wants people to forget it. He had his fifteen minutes of fame, now he needs to go back under the rock he slithered out from.

Link (http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/viewArticle.asp?articleID=2684)

FORD
10-01-2005, 06:52 PM
A racist gambler who tries to pass himself off as the King of morality and ethics.

Like all of his fellow BCE hacks, Bennett is a fucking fraud.

http://www.thestranger.com/binary/818c34c9/feature-15445.jpeg

BigBadBrian
10-01-2005, 09:59 PM
Dean said quote "You think the Republican National Committee could get this many people of color in a single room?" Then added, "Only if they had hotel staff in here."

http://www.strangepolitics.com/images/content/106490.jpg

Warham
10-01-2005, 10:51 PM
William Bennett did NOT say that in that context. I've heard the discussion that sentence was taken out of context of. Bennett was discussing a book that was taking about abortions lowering crime rates, not his personal opinion. Limbaugh made sure to play it the other day to show just how liberally biased the media is nowadays.

It's not surprising that the media would do such things. Del Williams should really check his sources.

Warham
10-01-2005, 10:58 PM
'But I do know that it's true that if you wanted to reduce crime, you could -- if that were your sole purpose, you could abort every black baby in this country and your crime would rate would go down. That would be an impossible, ridiculous, and morally reprehensible thing to do. But your crime rate would go down.'

FORD
10-01-2005, 11:17 PM
If Prescott Bush's mother would have had an abortion, literally millions of crimes would have prevented.

FORD
10-01-2005, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by Warham
'But I do know that it's true that if you wanted to reduce crime, you could -- if that were your sole purpose, you could abort every black baby in this country and your crime would rate would go down. That would be an impossible, ridiculous, and morally reprehensible thing to do. But your crime rate would go down.'

It's still a racist statement, because it blames crime on blacks. Let's look at some of the worst crimes in recent history...

Is Tom deLay Black? How about KKKarl Rove? Scooter Libby? The Chimp Himself? Cheney and his pals at Halliburton?

To hear Bennett talk, Condisleeza Rice should be the biggest criminal in the White House, but as it happens, she's just an accomplice for the most part.

Warham
10-01-2005, 11:40 PM
I can blame crimes on whites, blacks, yellows, reds, whatever. They all commit them. Let's not be so PC, shall we?

You call Tom DeLay's alleged crime one of the worst in recent history? LMAO!

4moreyears
10-02-2005, 07:40 AM
Originally posted by FORD
It's still a racist statement, because it blames crime on blacks. Let's look at some of the worst crimes in recent history...

Is Tom deLay Black? How about KKKarl Rove? Scooter Libby? The Chimp Himself? Cheney and his pals at Halliburton?

To hear Bennett talk, Condisleeza Rice should be the biggest criminal in the White House, but as it happens, she's just an accomplice for the most part.

Funny how he forgot to mention Whitewater!!!

Soul Reaper
10-02-2005, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by Warham
I can blame crimes on whites, blacks, yellows, reds, whatever. They all commit them. Let's not be so PC, shall we?

I don't know what this thing about 'black people do more crime' is that's gone to people's heads....it's bullshit....you're quite correct Warham...anyone can do cime...even an 80 year old grandma can do crime....if she was psycho enough....

FORD
10-02-2005, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by Soul Reaper
I don't know what this thing about 'black people do more crime' is that's gone to people's heads....it's bullshit....you're quite correct Warham...anyone can do cime...even an 80 year old grandma can do crime....if she was psycho enough....

http://arkansastonight.com/uploaded_images/barbara-bush-752962.jpg

DON'T DROP THE DOG, YOU BITCH!!!

DrMaddVibe
10-02-2005, 01:55 PM
Now would be a good time for you to seek help ford.

I mean it.

BigBadBrian
10-03-2005, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by FORD
It's still a racist statement, because it blames crime on blacks.

No it is not.

Go look at the prisons.

You will see who does the crimes.

Yeah, they are a victim of whitey, huh? :rolleyes:

BULLSHIT!!!!!

They are a victim of their own greed.

:mad:

Nickdfresh
10-03-2005, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian

They are a victim of their own greed.

:mad:

"They..." Wow, you are a racist...

So I guess you pro-life when it comes to white babies only, huh BRIAN?

So ya thought ya might like to go to the show.
To feel the warm thrill of confusion, that space cadet glow.
I got me some bad news for you, Sunshine.
Pink isn't well, he stayed back at the hotel,
And he sent us along as a surrugate band.
We're gonna find out where you fans really stand.
Are there any queers in the theatre tonight?
Get 'em up against the wall. -- 'Gainst the wall!
And that one in the spotlight, he don't look right to me.
Get him up against the wall. -- 'Gainst the wall!
And that one looks Jewish, and that one's a coon.
Who let all this riffraff into the room?
There's one smoking a joint, and another with spots!
If I had my way I'd have all of ya shot. --Roger WATERS

BigBadBrian
10-03-2005, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
"They..." Wow, you are a racist...

I call it like I see it, and it's not racism. Blacks do far more crime in America than any other ethnicity. Fact. If that's a hard pill for you to swallow, tough shit.

I would suspect that the issue that Bill Cosby is addressing nails it right on the head. Too many African-American men leave their families and the young boys grow up without a father. Tragic, to say the least. Boys need a father-figure in their lives.

:gulp:

FORD
10-03-2005, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
No it is not.

Go look at the prisons.

You will see who does the crimes.

No, you'll see who is arrested for the crimes. Some of them are guilty, of course. Others merely "matched the description" (i.e. "they all look the same to me" in some redneck town)

In any event, you and Racist Bennett are confusing skin color with poverty. Clarence Thomas might sexually harrass your wife, but he's probably not gonna be busted for carjacking. Colin Powell can lie to the UN about non existent weapons, but I doubt he's going to be selling crack anytime soon.

Guitar Shark
10-03-2005, 12:10 PM
I agree, it's really a poverty issue, not a race issue.

BigBadBrian
10-03-2005, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark
I agree, it's really a poverty issue, not a race issue.

New Orleans is a prime example. One leads to another.

steve
10-03-2005, 12:57 PM
Is it too late to abort William Bennett? :)

That said...Bennett had an opportunity to debate something of consequence...that of a very real correlation between the advent of birth control/family planning/abortions and crime rates going down...and he COULD HAVE made his point, that of the idea of allowing abortions as an answer to lower the crime rate is morally reprehensible...but to inject race in there was not valid.

There are way too many factors at hand as to why more blacks fill our jails...only 3/4 generations removed from slavery leads to...higher rates of poverty leads to...more crime...leads to...higher rates of convictions when one can't afford an attorney, etc, etc... not to mention, racism....which leads us right back to William Bennett.

Nickdfresh
10-03-2005, 01:32 PM
And of course he wouldn't say "abort the fetuses of low socio-economic status (poor) people," because babies born to poor American whites are a valuable commodity. They're easy to get people to adopt...

So the abortion issue is really about 'white babies,' that's what most "good Christians" visualize being aborted...Yes, interesting "Culture of Life" we have.

Warham
10-03-2005, 03:48 PM
I don't want any abortions PERIOD.

DrMaddVibe
10-04-2005, 07:07 AM
I can think of a couple that should've been aborted!