PDA

View Full Version : Dreams vs. Bottoms up

seenbad
03-26-2004, 01:43 AM
Dreams fucking rules. You know it too. :cool:

seenbad
03-26-2004, 01:45 AM
Oh yeah, P.S.- When it's love vs. Unchained. When it's love is a fucking ROCKER!! Admit it Ted, you love it baby.:cool:

seenbad
03-26-2004, 01:49 AM
Oh Oh!!! Love walks in vs. Romeo delight!!! That's at least very close. Sorry, gotta go with Love walks in. You know it baby!! C'mon. You queers know this RULES. :cool:

"Just like an aaaaaalien..." Woo hoooooo!! Yeah!!! :)

"bring my whisky to a party tonigh?" :rolleyes: Puh-lease. Get that meager shit OUTTA here, PLEASE?:mad:

You fuckin KNOW it's true babEEEEEEE. Yeah!!

distortion9
03-26-2004, 01:50 AM
lmfao...

Love Walks In or Meanstreet?

MAX
03-26-2004, 01:58 AM
Who spiked Seen's punch?

seenbad
03-26-2004, 02:07 AM
Originally posted by distortion9
lmfao...

Love Walks In or Meanstreet?

Fuck that meanstreet hacked up SHIT. That song fucking sucks ass. It was just practice and warm up for Love walks in dude. Crimony. Duh?! Loser. Why even ask?:rolleyes:

seenbad
03-26-2004, 02:08 AM
Originally posted by MAX
Who spiked Seen's punch?

Huh? What are you talking about? As if I'm wrong.:rolleyes:

Dave IS VH
03-26-2004, 03:02 AM
Originally posted by seenbad
Oh Oh!!! Love walks in vs. Romeo delight!!!

Dude, they are totally a different style of song.

Romeo delight is more of a hard rock/metal song and Love Walks in is more of a love ballet!!!!!!

WARF
03-26-2004, 05:30 AM
How Many Say I? Vs. Beautiful Girls

This should be a close race.

DavidLeeNatra
03-26-2004, 06:40 AM
"how many say I" will be my all time favorite...I'm still waiting for the video...just have the live-boot with edwina on the piano and play it all over again...

pardo
03-26-2004, 08:55 AM
Seenbad, you get my vote for the most ridiculous title to a thread of all time.

How about Atomic Punk vs Downpayment Blues (Uh - I mean Sucker in a 3 Piece)...

FORD
03-26-2004, 09:57 AM
Originally posted by pardo
Seenbad, you get my vote for the most ridiculous title to a thread of all time.

How about Atomic Punk vs Downpayment Blues (Uh - I mean Sucker in a 3 Piece)...

I always thought that song was a Panama ripoff, but now that I think about it, you are correct.

Lou
03-26-2004, 02:08 PM
I always thought Source of Infection on OU812 sounded like a Sinner's Swing! ripoff.

phildogger
03-26-2004, 02:24 PM
Idiots. Try "Humans Being" vs "Secrets"

DLR had quite a few Stinkers too, in VH. Loss of control, oh, another CLASSIC. Pretty Woman must have been their shining moment. Big bad Bill? Wow, rock history!!!

L.S.D.
03-26-2004, 02:53 PM
Poundcake vs. Dance the Night Away.....

that is what I thought.

ELVIS
03-26-2004, 03:03 PM
Seenbad.. you get my vote for being a homo...

pardo
03-26-2004, 03:06 PM
Originally posted by phildogger

DLR had quite a few Stinkers too, in VH. Loss of control, oh, another CLASSIC. Pretty Woman must have been their shining moment. Big bad Bill? Wow, rock history!!!

Loss of Control is a misunderstood gem. Stop ironing your undies and get down with the get down!

You're obviously a Fat Sam fan. Big Bad Bill never pretended to be anything but a fun tune. Nothin but character. Yeah, Fat Sam tries to put character and personality into his tunes. Too bad his personality sucks.

Just so you know I don't blindly crap on Fat Sam, I gotta say that Humans Being is decent.

Dave would have done it better though.

Lou
03-26-2004, 03:30 PM
Well Slappy Gaygar fans are clearly devoid of any sense of humor, not quite getting that classic Van Halen was a lot more than just Eddie Van Liar's guitar playing.

Even Slapnuts himself realized this in his lame attempt at humor in the song "Spanked." Naturally whereas Dave pulled off raunchy material with grace, Slapnuts' attempt fell way short.

L.S.D.
03-26-2004, 03:55 PM
Lou, arent you still in diapers? Yioure the last person who can say shit about the classic van halen, you werent evern around when thy were pal. Put it to rest grade schooler.

HippieLettuce
03-26-2004, 03:59 PM
I was around, and Lou's right.

L.S.D.
03-26-2004, 04:01 PM
Originally posted by HippieLettuce
I was around, and Lou's right.

well enjoy the memories, that all youll ever have.

wraytw
03-26-2004, 04:05 PM
Originally posted by L.S.D.
Lou, arent you still in diapers? Yioure the last person who can say shit about the classic van halen, you werent evern around when thy were pal. Put it to rest grade schooler.

You done suckin' Brett's dick yet?

Now you're even ripping off his insults.

ELVIS
03-26-2004, 04:05 PM

..and how old are you ??

pardo
03-26-2004, 04:18 PM
Who cares how old you are. Good music grabs you. Do you get more "cred" if you're above 30 or somethin?

If you like Fat Sam, then God bless. But chances are that you and I would have nothing in common. And if we did, I'd still be cooler than you.

Ha!

pardo
03-26-2004, 04:18 PM
:cool:

LooseMenace
03-26-2004, 04:30 PM
Sam was just dandy with Montrose, and all the way up to Three Lock Box.
His life's biggest blunder was assuming...daring...having the unmitigated gall...to think he could not only step into the shoes of DLR, but to also talk stupid smack about Dave...

Fuckin' Sammy, man. Like Gene $immons said: "Sammy Hagar, as a singer, is brilliant; as a person, he's a putz."

And Gene should know from putzes, eh?

Lou
03-26-2004, 05:25 PM

I'm sorry, duly noted. You're right. I am not qualified to speak on the subject despite having listened to all the Van Halen and Van Hagar albums multiple times before it hit me that Van Halen was better. But I wasn't alive back then so I'm not allowed to form such an opinion.

FAGGOT :monekyr:

Lou
03-26-2004, 05:27 PM
Incidentally if I were all for going to see Van Hagar would you have told me, "You're too young to go, you don't know what it's all about?"

You're giving Chicago a bad name, you homo.

degüello
03-26-2004, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by pardo
... Downpayment Blues (Uh - I mean Sucker in a 3 Piece)...

Interesting. I've never heard SIA3P, thankfully. It's that similar to Downpayment Blues? That's one of my favourite AC/DC tunes.

I remember seeing an "Eddie's Favourites" piece in a guitar mag, and he did list it there.

PHOENIX
03-26-2004, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by seenbad
Dreams fucking rules. You know it too. :cool:

As a MOD over at another website you should know better. This thread does not belong in Main. If i was Daves PA Rental i would have fucking closed this.

seenbad
03-26-2004, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by PHOENIX
As a MOD over at another website you should know better. This thread does not belong in Main. If i was Daves PA Rental i would have fucking closed this.

Yes, but I'm not mother fucker. And you know if you did I'd HACK your shit jack the ripper style beyotch.

This thread belongs in main because I speak the troof baby. The troof!!

hacka hacka hacka hacka

ELVIS
03-26-2004, 08:28 PM
Seenbad.. you are boring beyond belief...

Big Troubles
03-26-2004, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS

I second that notion. I say we make him dance on the plank. Eh? Sailor? You've been on a plank before havn't you Seenbad?

PHOENIX
03-26-2004, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by ELVIS

He's like that chick you take out on a date who just keeps talking.But all you want her to do is suck your cock.:D

Mishar McLeud
03-26-2004, 09:06 PM
You elvis are fucking stupid. Have you ever heard of the word "sarcasm"? I guess no

General Hina
03-27-2004, 03:37 PM
Sammys thick golden locks VS Dave's Dick Van Patten comb over?

That's it Dave should form a band called VAN PATTEN !!

thefive
03-27-2004, 04:38 PM
SAMMY SUCKS!!!
THEFIVE

madraoul
03-27-2004, 07:30 PM
"Source of Infection" and "Sucker in a Three Piece." Hmm... why do Hagarita's so called "rockers" with this pathetic bunch have to do with a dude's package or VD?

pete
03-27-2004, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by phildogger

Wow! A real, honest to goodness idiot.

Pardon me.... It's a first

Dr. Love
03-29-2004, 09:50 AM
boo hoo

Loons The Great
05-25-2006, 10:35 AM
Bottoms Up