PDA

View Full Version : What's up with this Harriet Miers Broad?

lesfunk
10-03-2005, 01:03 PM
I'll tell you what, Limbaugh is concerned about this nomination. that says something. W. could be clubbing baby seals and stomping kittens on the white house lawn and Rush would make him into a genius for doing so. So what's up?

FORD
10-03-2005, 01:06 PM
Apparently Ms Miers was previously involved with "Exodus Ministries", the group that claims to "cure" homosexuality. And that could seem threatening to Rush. Or Karl Rove, Ken Mehlman, Scottie McLellan, Matt Drudge, JimmyJeff Gannon Guckert, David Drier, and possibly the Chimp himself.

BigBadBrian
10-03-2005, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by FORD
Apparently Ms Miers was previously involved with "Exodus Ministries", the group that claims to "cure" homosexuality. And that could seem threatening to Rush. Or Karl Rove, Ken Mehlman, Scottie McLellan, Matt Drudge, JimmyJeff Gannon Guckert, David Drier, and possibly the Chimp himself.

....and FORD.

:gulp:

Warham
10-03-2005, 03:54 PM
FORD's all about gay rights, but for some reason, he likes to pick on homos more than anybody else here.

BigBadBrian
10-03-2005, 04:04 PM
Originally posted by Warham
FORD's all about gay rights, but for some reason, he likes to pick on homos more than anybody else here.

You've noticed too, huh?

I sure have noticed.

That's why I post stuff like this.

:gulp:

bobgnote
10-03-2005, 05:45 PM
She has a facial construction like TV actress, Jan Hooks, best known for SNL and Designing women goof-vizzles.

Deja Vu TV wuz here.

FORD
10-03-2005, 08:49 PM
Originally posted by Warham

That's not it at all.

I'm just pointing out the ridiculous hypocrisy that a Fraudministration who won 11 states based on gay marriage hysteria happens to contain more closeted homosexuals than a Barbara Streisand concert. And homos who work for the BCE deserve to be outed as much as Jews who worked for Hitler (and yes, there were such things)

Nickdfresh
10-03-2005, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by bobgnote
She has a facial construction like TV actress, Jan Hooks, best known for SNL and Designing women goof-vizzles.

Deja Vu TV wuz here.

Holy shit! I actually was able to read and understand an entire BOBGNOTE post without getting severe vertigo, nausea, or diarrhea!

Hardrock69
10-03-2005, 09:24 PM
As I was leaving the house this morning The Communist News Network was carrying a live feed of her with Chimp as he announced her nomination.

Man, she looked like she wanted Chimp to bend her over and fuck her wrinkly ass with his pindick right then and there.

If he had told her to kneel down and suck his monkey-dick at that time, she would have done it in a heartbeat.

rustoffa
10-03-2005, 10:34 PM
I bet she can't play the piano like Condi!
:(

conmee
10-03-2005, 11:54 PM
I would argue that homos at a Streisand concert, are by definition, not closeted... lmao

And I'd rather just get on with the name calling and hand wringing brought on by a candidate that is decidedly liberal or conservative... at least we'll know what we're dealing with. One way or the other. And I really have a hard time with a nominee that has no judicial experience. A early-mid 50 year old with 10 years of judicial experience, regardless of political stance, should be the minimum requirements for any nominee. And that's really not much.

Oh well... we're doomed... liberal or conservative... lol That's why I'm 30% conservative, 20% liberal, 15% Green Party, 12% Libertarian, and 23% Independent... lol

Icon.

Nickdfresh
10-04-2005, 12:11 AM
Originally posted by conmee
I would argue that homos at a Streisand concert, are by definition, not closeted... lmao

And I'd rather just get on with the name calling and hand wringing brought on by a candidate that is decidedly liberal or conservative... at least we'll know what we're dealing with. One way or the other. And I really have a hard time with a nominee that has no judicial experience. A early-mid 50 year old with 10 years of judicial experience, regardless of political stance, should be the minimum requirements for any nominee. And that's really not much.

Oh well... we're doomed... liberal or conservative... lol That's why I'm 30% conservative, 20% liberal, 15% Green Party, 12% Libertarian, and 23% Independent... lol

Icon.

You're a mutt...

Guitar Shark
10-04-2005, 01:00 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Holy shit! I actually was able to read and understand an entire BOBGNOTE post without getting severe vertigo, nausea, or diarrhea!

Not only that, but a post I actually agree with!

Man, this chick is some kinda UGLY.

Why couldn't Bush pick someone more attractive? Is it too much to ask? Chicks in robes SHOULD be at least a little hot.

This chick is uglier than RUTH BADER GINSBURG for crying out loud, and that's REALLY saying something.

Nitro Express
10-04-2005, 01:26 AM
Originally posted by conmee

Icon.

No shit. It's like betting on two shitty teams. The only choice you have is to pick the one that sucks less.

Nitro Express
10-04-2005, 01:29 AM
The Supreme Court has gone to shit anyways. As long as we are going to have Judges who rule the way of the highest bidder, at least get some hot ones who pose naked, so we can at least pleasure ourselves by masturbating to them while they screw us up the ass.

FORD
10-04-2005, 03:00 AM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark

Why couldn't Bush pick someone more attractive? Is it too much to ask? Chicks in robes SHOULD be at least a little hot.

This chick is uglier than RUTH BADER GINSBURG for crying out loud, and that's REALLY saying something.

Ah, so now we hear the truth....

The lawyer fantasizes about arguing before the Supreme Court and being "called to the Judge's chambers" :eatit:

Nickdfresh
10-04-2005, 08:47 AM
Originally posted by Guitar Shark

You know, they showed a picture of her when she was young (college yearbook I think), and she was really cute. I think she must have gone sour by the time she was 30...