10-05-2005, 08:52 PM
more mosh pit antics

http://www.crazyshit.com/cnt/medias/6538

diamondsgirl
10-06-2005, 08:04 AM
I would imagine they both woke up sore the next day :D

Cathedral
10-06-2005, 09:15 AM
Fuckin' mosh pitters, useless slags in control of funds they shouldn't be.

"Gee, I think i'll get a concert ticket so i can go and rattle my brains with my eye's closed and not enjoy seeing any of the show".

I get a headache just watching the stupid shit...it's a waste of energy and makes you look like a fuckin' idiot, as the video's prove.

In the 80's we dressed in bright colors, were responsible for a hair products boom, and were in constant persuit of sex.
Moshers are into zombie "moshing", scars and head trauma...Oh Boy!

Ozzy Fudd
10-06-2005, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by Cathedral
Fuckin' mosh pitters, useless slags in control of funds they shouldn't be.

"Gee, I think i'll get a concert ticket so i can go and rattle my brains with my eye's closed and not enjoy seeing any of the show".

I get a headache just watching the stupid shit...it's a waste of energy and makes you look like a fuckin' idiot, as the video's prove.

In the 80's we dressed in bright colors, were responsible for a hair products boom, and were in constant persuit of sex.
Moshers are into zombie "moshing", scars and head trauma...Oh Boy!

Ahhhhhh yes Cat The Good Ole Days. i miss em too

Dave's Bitch
10-06-2005, 10:24 AM
thats one thing im not looking forward to when i go see lamb of god,i like the band but the gig will be filled with dicks doing that hardcore dancing shit and kicking you in the head

Soul Reaper
10-06-2005, 12:39 PM
what is this resurgence of videos recently, DB?!

Soul Reaper
10-06-2005, 12:39 PM
carry on....

Dave's Bitch
10-06-2005, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by Soul Reaper
what is this resurgence of videos recently, DB?!

huh?

Soul Reaper
10-06-2005, 02:15 PM
oh, forget it....

Dave's Bitch
10-06-2005, 02:18 PM
umm ok.....

are you mad at me or something???

Soul Reaper
10-06-2005, 02:22 PM
erm...no....why would I?

krcampbell
10-06-2005, 02:33 PM
Originally posted by Dave's Bitch
thats one thing im not looking forward to when i go see lamb of god,i like the band but the gig will be filled with dicks doing that hardcore dancing shit and kicking you in the head

I would imagine the one thing to not look forward to when going to see Lamb of God is seeing the band itself.

Soul Reaper
10-06-2005, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by krcampbell
I would imagine the one thing to not look forward to when going to see Lamb of God is seeing the band itself.

That's true...death metal concerts are usually a heaven for psychos....

Dave's Bitch
10-06-2005, 02:38 PM
Originally posted by krcampbell

guessing your not a fan

i like them anyway

rustoffa
10-06-2005, 09:22 PM
I dunno about that...it looked like one of those dance lines on soul train or something. She must have pissed some people off to make 'em kick her like that!

Top 4 pits I've encountered?

MOTORHEAD
SLAYER
DEAD KENNEDYS
BLACK FLAG

The Motorhead deal was probably the biggest pit I've ever seen. Just fucking swirling....I fell down and just got stompedtheshitoutof. I finally made it to the edge, and some skinhead asshole helped me up and asked if I was alright...I told him I was and he threw me back into it. I looked for that fucker after the show to no avail.

Slayer and DK were basically just the "I'm glad I'm alive" type stuff.

The Black Flag debacle was all my fault. I fucking deserved what happened. We had gone surfing in Jacksonville Beach prior to the show, and like a dumbass, I WORE FLIP-FLOPS INTO THE SHOW!!!

This was back when Rollins had long hair...I called him a hippie, and pegged him in the face with a cup of beer. He didn't even flinch. Right after that, this dipshit came over and stomped my foot like no tomorrow. Not unlike the Motorhead deal, I just fucking crawled out of there....limped down to the beach and crashed on a park bench for awhile. My foot was all swollen and shit, but nothing got broke. I told my mom I slammed the car door on it.

Soul Reaper
10-07-2005, 01:32 PM
I think avoiding mosh pits is a very good idea....thanks for the info, Rustoffa.....

Dave's Bitch
10-07-2005, 01:36 PM
i got punched when i was in a pit at megadeth,i just got pushed in and then BANG i got hit

Lloyd Anger
11-07-2005, 05:07 PM
That video is disturbing to me. Not to sound like an old fuck but does that shit go on all the time? That was a woman getting her face kicked in for Christsake. These must be real big toughguys huh?