PDA

View Full Version : Top 10 Baby Names Guaranteed To Get Your Kid Beaten Up!

Matt White
10-06-2005, 04:06 PM
By MARK MILLER

THE NATIONAL Research Institute has just completed its annual survey of elementary and junior high school playground fights and is making public its finding of the 10 names kids have who are most frequently beaten up by their classmates! Please avoid:
DICK -- Avoid giving your children a slang name for male or female genitalia. GAY or GAYLORD -- Would you name your child "Homo"?
FANNY -- Please don't name your daughter after the human butt.
TUCKER -- Stay away from names that obviously rhyme with curse words that could be used against your child.
WOLFGANG -- Other kids don't care about your Medieval German background; to them, it's just plain weird.
ROSEPETAL HUMMINGBIRD -- Your hippie brain of spiritual wonder won't fly with today's first-graders.
HARRY -- Especially if the child's last name is Cox, Beaver or Peters.
PRECIOUS -- Any name that's a compliment, especially a delicate one, is practically like holding up a sign saying "I dare you to hit me."
ADOLF -- What's wrong -- were "Osama" and "Saddam" already taken?

LoungeMachine
10-06-2005, 04:44 PM
Roy and Sammy were no doubt #11-12

Matt White
10-06-2005, 11:46 PM
BEYOND A DOUBT

Soul Reaper
10-07-2005, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by Matt White
By MARK MILLER

THE NATIONAL Research Institute has just completed its annual survey of elementary and junior high school playground fights and is making public its finding of the 10 names kids have who are most frequently beaten up by their classmates! Please avoid:
DICK -- Avoid giving your children a slang name for male or female genitalia. GAY or GAYLORD -- Would you name your child "Homo"?
FANNY -- Please don't name your daughter after the human butt.
TUCKER -- Stay away from names that obviously rhyme with curse words that could be used against your child.
WOLFGANG -- Other kids don't care about your Medieval German background; to them, it's just plain weird.
ROSEPETAL HUMMINGBIRD -- Your hippie brain of spiritual wonder won't fly with today's first-graders.
HARRY -- Especially if the child's last name is Cox, Beaver or Peters.
PRECIOUS -- Any name that's a compliment, especially a delicate one, is practically like holding up a sign saying "I dare you to hit me."
ADOLF -- What's wrong -- were "Osama" and "Saddam" already taken?

LMAO!!!

I remember seeing something funny on some film....E.K. Gaylord Productions or something like that....poor sod!

canadiandlrgirl
10-07-2005, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by LoungeMachine
Roy and Sammy were no doubt #11-12
i have a daughter named Sami...but as u can see it is not spelt the same...it is short for Samantha:)