PDA

View Full Version : Fbi Freeh Unloads On Clinton: 'closets Were Full Of Skeletons'

BigBadBrian
10-06-2005, 04:32 PM
FBI FREEH UNLOADS ON CLINTON: 'CLOSETS WERE FULL OF SKELETONS'
Thu Oct 06 2005 14:07:50 ET

Louis Freeh Speaks for the First Time About his Terrible Relationship with the President

Former FBI Director Louis Freeh says publicly for the first time that his relationship with President Bill Clinton – the man who appointed him – was a terrible one because Clinton’s scandals made him a constant target of FBI investigations. Freeh discloses this and many other details of his dealings with the Clinton White House in a new bombshell book: 'My FBI : Bringing Down the Mafia, Investigating Bill Clinton, and Fighting the War on Terror' -- set for release next week.

Freeh has taped an interview with Mike Wallace and CBSNEWS '60 MINUTES' to be broadcast Sunday, the DRUDGE REPORT has learned.

MORE

In the book, “My FBI,” he writes, “The problem was with Bill Clinton -- the scandals and the rumored scandals, the incubating ones and the dying ones never ended. Whatever moral compass the president was consulting was leading him in the wrong direction. His closets were full of skeletons just waiting to burst out.”

The director sought to distance himself from Clinton because of Whitewater, refusing a White House pass that would have enabled him to enter the building without signing in. This irked Clinton. “I wanted all my visits to be official,” says Freeh. “When I sent the pass back with a note, I had no idea it would antagonize the president,” he tells Wallace.

Returning the pass was only the start of the rift. Later, relations got so bad that President Clinton reportedly began referring to Freeh as “that F…ing Freeh.” Says Freeh, “I don’t know how they referred to me and I really didn’t care,” he says. “My role and my obligation was to conduct criminal investigations. He, unfortunately for the country and unfortunately for him, happened to be the subject of that investigation,” Freeh says.

In another revelation, Freeh says the former president let down the American people and the families of victims of the Khobar Towers terror attack in Saudi Arabia. After promising to bring to justice those responsible for the bombing that killed 19 and injured hundreds, Freeh says Clinton refused to personally ask Saudi Crown Prince Abdullah to allow the FBI to question bombing suspects the kingdom had in custody – the only way the bureau could secure the interviews, according to Freeh. Freeh writes in the book, “Bill Clinton raised the subject only to tell the crown prince that he understood the Saudis’ reluctance to cooperate and then he hit Abdullah up for a contribution to the Clinton Presidential Library.” Says Freeh, “That’s a fact that I am reporting.”

The most unsavory of those investigations was the one concerning Clinton and Lewinsky. The White House intern had kept a semen-stained dress as proof of her relationship and a Clinton blood sample was needed to match the DNA on the dress. “Well, it was like a bad movie and it was ridiculous that…Ken Starr and myself, the director of the FBI, find ourselves in that ridiculous position,” he tells Wallace. “But we did it…very carefully, very confidentially,” recalls Freeh. As he explains the plan in the book, Clinton was at a scheduled dinner and excused himself to go to the bathroom. Instead of the restroom, he entered another room where FBI medical technicians were waiting to take a blood sample.

Freeh says he was determined to stay on as FBI director until President Clinton left office so that Clinton could not appoint his successor. “I was concerned about who he would put in there as FBI director because he had expressed antipathy for the FBI, for the director,” he tells Wallace. “[So] I was going to stay there and make sure he couldn’t replace me,” Freeh tells Wallace.

Developing...

frets5150
10-06-2005, 04:34 PM
Hmmm... Ok now how about concentrating on CHIMPIE NOW!!!

Warham
10-06-2005, 04:35 PM
Originally posted by frets5150

You can walk and chew gum at the same time, right?

frets5150
10-06-2005, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Warham
You can walk and chew gum at the same time, right?

Never tryed :D

BigBadBrian
10-06-2005, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by frets5150

This is a political forum.

YOU do not decide who we concentrate on.

Particularly when his wife has the Democratic Nomination for '08 locked up.

OK there sparky? Good.

:gulp:

frets5150
10-06-2005, 04:56 PM
:rolleyes:

frets5150
10-06-2005, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
This is a political forum.

YOU do not decide who we concentrate on.

OK there sparky? Good.

:gulp: :D

Nickdfresh
10-06-2005, 05:06 PM
Does LOUIE mention how he scrubbed an investigation into Arabic men at flight schools? Or how his FBI was largely perceived as a balkanized force of Field Offices competing against the CIA and other intelligence agencies, as-well-as against one-another?

knuckleboner
10-06-2005, 05:08 PM

warner 2008 ;)

BigBadBrian
10-06-2005, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by knuckleboner
warner 2008 ;)

Too much insider trading in his past.

The RNC "swift-boat commandos" would have loads of fun with that.

BigBadBrian
10-06-2005, 05:23 PM
He's been a mediocre Governor, at best.

Particularly when it comes to the fucking roads! :mad:

Hardrock69
10-06-2005, 05:34 PM
Hillary? Locked up?

LMFAO!!!

GENERAL ZOD 2008!!!!

blueturk
10-06-2005, 06:57 PM
Once again the sheep can find no plausible reason to defend Dubya, so they bring up Clinton again. And again. And again.

"Never again in the halls of Washington, D.C., do I want to have to make explanations that I can't explain." —George W. Bush, Portland, Oregon, Oct. 31, 2000

Nickdfresh
10-06-2005, 07:58 PM
BTW, Louie FREEH was an incompetent dick bag as responisble for 9/11 as anybody ever was...

Why anyone would listen to what this clown has to say is beyond me...Oh wait...BBB posted this. Nevermind.

Warham
10-06-2005, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
BTW, Louie FREEH was an incompetent dick bag as responisble for 9/11 as anybody ever was...

Just as incompetent as the man that put him in that position.

4moreyears
10-06-2005, 08:18 PM
How about Howard Dean in 08 YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Nickdfresh
10-06-2005, 08:19 PM
Just as incompetent as the man that put him in that position.

No. CLINTON was good as his job. Just compare him to the idiot in the White House today that's fucked up everything he's ever touched.

Of course CLINTON made a mistake. But he appointed FREEH after BUSH Sr. appointed him to be the Federal Judge of NY. It was widely seen as a nice "cross the isle" appointment by CLINTON at the time and FREEH appeared to have many credentials (ex-agent, prosecutor), but he's seen little more than as a partisan Republican hack that was a fuck up as Director.

And Louis Freeh was a completely dysfunctional FBI Director, who was actually waging his own private war against the Clinton Administration.
--Sidney Blumenthal

For more info on Louie PEEHbrain: http://www.pbs.org/newshour/bb/fedagencies/april97/fbi_4-16.html

Nickdfresh
10-06-2005, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by 4moreyears
How about Howard Dean in 08 YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Stay on topic you queer-for-FORD stalker!

4moreyears
10-06-2005, 08:27 PM
Stay on topic you queer-for-FORD stalker!

Fuck You Dick. Quit sucking Ford's dick. He can stick up for himself.

Warham
10-06-2005, 08:31 PM
Clinton also installed George Tenet.

No, I'm afraid he was incompetent.

Nickdfresh
10-06-2005, 08:48 PM
Clinton also installed George Tenet.

No, I'm afraid he was incompetent.

BUSH kept TENET, so I guess you're admitting he's incompetent too, huh? Whatever WAR, incompetent is W's middle name, but you'll sit there and quibble over this rehashed shit...

Remember, TENET came up with the plan to overthrow the TALIBAN and dislodge the al Qaida from Afghanistan (during the CLINTON years)...Who came up for the plan to invade Iraq?

If TENET is so incompetent, how come Dumbya never followed through with his threatend official rebuking? And FREEH just couldn't get his mind off where CLINTON's dick was, although his was in KEN STARR's ass. Maybe that's why 9/11 happened, because you Rupubla-dolts were out ot get CLINTON and ignored the threats. Fucking traitor FREEH was!

Go vote for another monkey that gets 2000 and counting of our troops killed for a big nothing...

Warham
10-06-2005, 08:50 PM
Clinton was out to get some cigars and interns and didn't mind the attacks that were going on between '93 and '98.

'Let's bomb an aspirin factory and kill some poor schlup janitor to make it look like we are doing something about these attacks. It'll also deflect some attention away from this scandal I'm being investigated for.'

Nickdfresh
10-06-2005, 08:52 PM
Clinton was out to get some cigars and interns and didn't mind the attacks that were going on between '93 and '98.

Didn't mind the attacks? How is that? And BUSH is out to get some coke and scotch after clearing brush while on fucking vacation...Your point is?

Nickdfresh
10-06-2005, 08:53 PM

'Let's bomb an aspirin factory and kill some poor schlup janitor to make it look like we are doing something about these attacks. It'll also deflect some attention away from this scandal I'm being investigated for.'

Yeah, the Admin. of phoney terra-alerts is in office, and you're going to rehash this shit?

Warham
10-06-2005, 08:56 PM
And you guys say we are sheep for defending Bush...

Nickdfresh
10-06-2005, 08:58 PM
And you guys say we are sheep for defending Bush...

No, we say you're BuSHEEP.:)

Warham
10-06-2005, 09:01 PM
If any of Clinton's lackeys come out and attack him, it's like rabid dogs going after fresh meat with you guys.

Nickdfresh
10-06-2005, 09:11 PM
If any of Clinton's lackeys come out and attack him, it's like rabid dogs going after fresh meat with you guys.

"Lackey?" Uh, no WARHAM. He hated CLINTON from day one. How did the asshole that appointed KEN STARR get to be such a CLINTON lover?

Warham
10-06-2005, 09:32 PM
I dunno, ask Janet Reno. He'll tell you the answers.

BigBadBrian
10-06-2005, 09:42 PM

Of course CLINTON made a mistake. But he appointed FREEH after BUSH Sr. appointed him to be the Federal Judge of NY. It was widely seen as a nice "cross the isle" appointment by CLINTON at the time and FREEH appeared to have many credentials (ex-agent, prosecutor), but he's seen little more than as a partisan Republican hack that was a fuck up as Director.

So Nicky,

It was Bush Srs. fault for getting Freeh into the FBI slot then? Hmm?

Is that the way the twisted logic works for your kind? Hmm?

steve
10-06-2005, 09:44 PM
http://users.rcn.com/rostmd/winace/pics/red_herring.jpg

The "skeletons" totaled up to:
1.Hillary may have bought some land for too cheap...and supposedly netted a 50 grand or whatever...but she was absolved of any wrongdoing.]
2. Bill cheated on her a few times.

3. This stuff happened A DECADE AND MORE AGO.

steve
10-06-2005, 09:45 PM
Warner 2008.

rucalobe
10-06-2005, 09:45 PM
Typical Republican crap. That Freeh guy is a lying sack of shit. He is responsible for the emergence of Al Qaeda and for the Oklahoma City bombing among other things. I bet he doesn't even mention those two events in that stupid book. Just another right wing nut with an ax to grind now that Hillary Clinton is expected to run for the Presidency.

BigBadBrian
10-06-2005, 09:50 PM
Originally posted by rucalobe
Typical Republican crap. That Freeh guy is a lying sack of shit. He is responsible for the emergence of Al Qaeda and for the Oklahoma City bombing among other things. I bet he doesn't even mention those two events in that stupid book. Just another right wing nut with an ax to grind now that Hillary Clinton is expected to run for the Presidency.

Your post doesn't even make sense...Calling Clinton's boy a "right-wing nut." :rolleyes:

Go play in your nearest intersection.

BigBadBrian
10-06-2005, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by steve
http://users.rcn.com/rostmd/winace/pics/red_herring.jpg

The "skeletons" totaled up to:
1.Hillary may have bought some land for too cheap...and supposedly netted a 50 grand or whatever...but she was absolved of any wrongdoing.]
2. Bill cheated on her a few times.

3. This stuff happened A DECADE AND MORE AGO.

Decade?

Who gives a fuck.

FORD and his rim-lickers bring up shit from the 1930's so STFU.

rucalobe
10-06-2005, 09:57 PM
BBB:

Isn't Freeh a Republican? Didn't he hate Clinton for no reason whatsoever? What do you get when you add 'Republican' and 'Clinton Hater'?

Republican Right Wing Nut

Too Easy!

Hillary 2008...and there's nothing you Republicans can do about it :-)

Jerry Falwell
10-07-2005, 12:03 AM
BBB:

Republican Right Wing Nut

Too Easy!

Good luck on that one!!! I hope to God that Hillary runs in '08, it would be a landslide victory for the good guys. :D

Nickdfresh
10-07-2005, 12:47 AM
Your post doesn't even make sense...Calling Clinton's boy a "right-wing nut." :rolleyes:

Go play in your nearest intersection.

Actually, he wasn't "CLINTON's boy." He was appointed in an effort to have a bi-partisan gov't... It backfired on BILL. But FREEH was a disappointment, if not outright complete incompetent failure, from the start...

He's one of the right-wing nut jobs that sponsored the relentless, destructive investigations of the CLINTONs.

Nickdfresh
10-07-2005, 12:48 AM
Originally posted by Jerry Falwell
Good luck on that one!!! I hope to God that Hillary runs in '08, it would be a landslide victory for the good guys. :D

Really? Who will be the Republican nominee again?

Nickdfresh
10-07-2005, 12:50 AM
So Nicky,

It was Bush Srs. fault for getting Freeh into the FBI slot then? Hmm?

Is that the way the twisted logic works for your kind? Hmm?

Is that what I said BigB? Try reading it again...

Of course CLINTON made a mistake. But he appointed FREEH...

FORD
10-07-2005, 01:00 AM

Horseshit.

FORD
10-07-2005, 01:02 AM
Warner 2008.

If Warner wants to be taken seriously, he better distance himself a loooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnng way from those DLC pieces of shit.

They will NOT be choosing the 2008 candidate.

steve
10-07-2005, 11:44 AM
Originally posted by FORD
If Warner wants to be taken seriously, he better distance himself a loooooooooooooooooooooonnnnnnnnnnng way from those DLC pieces of shit.

There's a still a long way to go. Warner has done a good job positioning himself as fiscally responsible in the mold of Clinton (Bill).

And contrary to what BBB says about past "insider trading" - I don't think those (false) alegations will hurt him...in fact, I think his hand in founding Nextel will only be a positive.

I think the 2008 election is going to be one of folks remenising about the Bill Clinton years, and of cantidates competing in the voters' minds as to who resembles him the most. Warner has done a good job of this so far.

However, as much as I think Warner would be a good cantidate) what I think will end up happening is that Hillary will win the Democratic nomination ...AND THE PRESIDENCY...because of this wild card, that of Americans wanting to get the trusted hand of BILL back in the White House. As long as William J doesn't croak in the next 3 years, he'll win the race for his wife.

Hardrock69
10-07-2005, 11:48 AM
GENERAL ZOD IN 2008!

BigBadBrian
10-07-2005, 12:32 PM

You know what?

I actually agree with the above statement, at least as far as her getting the Democratic Nomination.

I may even vote for her myself. :D

BigBadBrian
10-07-2005, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by FORD

Yes they will.

Dean is the butt-boy of the DemocRATic party.

BigBadBrian
10-07-2005, 12:35 PM
As long as William J doesn't croak in the next 3 years, he'll win the race for his wife.

Agreed.

Hardrock69
10-07-2005, 12:54 PM
It all boils down to choosing the lesser of 2 evils, something the public failed to do in 2000 and 2004...

4moreyears
10-07-2005, 08:40 PM
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HHHHHHHHHHHHH

Howard Dean 08

knuckleboner
10-09-2005, 08:18 PM
He's been a mediocre Governor, at best.

Particularly when it comes to the fucking roads! :mad:

you don't think the heavily republican controlled general assembly had anything to do with that?

in any event, warner's at least done a better job than gilmore...