PDA

View Full Version : Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes Expecting Baby

Vinnie Velvet
10-07-2005, 09:47 AM
According to Cruise's sister/Scientologist spokesperson, Tom and Katie Holmes are expecting a baby.

But this is even more bizarre:

Scientology couple John Travolta and Kelly Preston are urging Katie Holmes to have a 'silent birth' when she delivers fiance Tom Cruise's baby next year and follow the church's strict doctrines.

Scientologists believe children should be brought into the world without any fuss and be allowed to quietly get used to their surroundings. That means no music, no chatting and no expressions of pain from the mother.

Preston explains: "It's just because everything in moments of pain is really recorded and you want to have that (the birth) peaceful and clear of sort of suggestions or different words that can then affect them (babies) in their future."

What the fuck??????

A silent birth??

I wonder if the Doctors at the Church of Scientology have vitamins that can help with the pain associated with labor??

Fuck, I've seen what my wife went through twice----its not all nice and quiet.

Stupid Scientologist bullshit.

Well, at least Tom can teach his kid how to jump on couches.

There is already speculation that the baby may not be even Tom's.

Regardless, I still think he's gay.

:D

jhale667
10-07-2005, 01:36 PM
Is this Scientology's own "Immaculate Conception"? :)

I agree with Vinnie...I think Cruise is a pickle kisser....:rolleyes:

Dirty Duck
10-07-2005, 03:37 PM
I'm not one to discuss religion or politics with people I never met but Scientology is (sorry,not gonna call it a religion.."cult"sounds more like it to me) pretty creepy. Tom cruise is pretty creepy. Katie holmes is weird just for being with someone as pushy as that cat. I hate anyone who pushes religion (sorry Cults) on people...get a life! Anyhow Cruise is obviously hard up for popularity amongst the younger audience and Holmes(I like her) is naive and in love. Gotta feel sorry for the child. Especially since scientology was discovered by a guy who wrote science fiction novels!! You know...that L. Ron Hubbard guy.Whatever...

alexpgrimes
10-07-2005, 03:43 PM
that whole group is a bunch of whackjobs..

BITEYOASS
10-07-2005, 05:12 PM
With the speed that this relationship is going, I wouldn't be surprised if either of them die next year.

Terry
10-07-2005, 05:13 PM
Cruise is gay.

Child isn't his. Probably Dawson's.

Cruise belongs to a cult.

Holmes is in the process of swallowing the Kool Aid.

The marriage/relationship will be over soon enough, anyway.

Lastly, who really gives a shit?

Wake me up when either of them make a movie worth watching. After the poopfests of Batman Begins and War Of The Worlds, it's gonna be a long time before they get my moolah again (unless ole Tommykins finally decides to do blueboy flicks with the intention of mass distribution).

guwapo_rocker
10-07-2005, 05:15 PM
Who's the father?

Dan
10-07-2005, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by guwapo_rocker
Who's the father?

The Postman.

BITEYOASS
10-07-2005, 05:41 PM
Tom Cruise is conflicted between either being some Scientology actor nutjob or becoming the greatest Cross-dressing celeb since Rupaul, see for yourself.

on a side note POST 1000 BABY!!!!

Nickdfresh
10-07-2005, 06:03 PM
Did I hear something about CRUISE being accused of raping a woman (not HOLMES) then using Scientology resources and connections to cover it up?

Warham
10-07-2005, 06:39 PM
Cruise and Holmes: two nuts from the same shell.

FORD
10-07-2005, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Did I hear something about CRUISE being accused of raping a woman (not HOLMES) then using Scientology resources and connections to cover it up?

He could always use the Boy George defense....

Some time in the Mid-80's some English chick tried to bring a paternity suit against Boy George.

George took the stand and said one sentence in his own defense..... "The baby can't be mine, because I've never slept with a woman"

Case dismissed!

rustoffa
10-07-2005, 10:41 PM
Interesting.
Why don't they deliver the thing in Travolta's jet?

They could wait until they breach the Van Allen Belt and just let the thing float out!

In all seriousness, that's EXACTLYTHEFUCK what they're gonna do. The "Silent Birth" deal is just a bait and switch Hubbard came up with years ago. That was long before Travolta bought the fucking "Stairway To The Stars" ship.

It's all laid out there in their handbook for disillusioned dipshits.

guwapo_rocker
10-08-2005, 03:59 PM
Originally posted by FORD
He could always use the Boy George defense....

Some time in the Mid-80's some English chick tried to bring a paternity suit against Boy George.

George took the stand and said one sentence in his own defense..... "The baby can't be mine, because I've never slept with a woman"

Case dismissed!

She must have been blonde.:D

bueno bob
10-08-2005, 09:30 PM
If there's any justice in the world, celebrities will die.

Defeating that, I'd deal with them shutting the fuck up about whatever hokey ass shit they're doing with their religions.

Do I ask too much? I might.

WARF
10-08-2005, 09:52 PM
Atleast Tom Cruise gave us EYES WIDE SHUT!

A Classic!

bueno bob
10-08-2005, 10:06 PM
I liked Vanilla Sky, actually...I think I was one of 15 people who did...