PDA

View Full Version : Tired of this bitch

4moreyears
10-07-2005, 03:59 PM
What is most interesting to me is that the press gives this little bunch of people who are protesting with Cindy so much air time without discussing Cindy's background. This is a case of more press bias.

It has been pointed out on just a couple of media outlets that Cindy divorced her first husband and left her son with him to be raised while she became a political activist for the Democratic Party.

She had very little to do with her son in his growing years. She remarried. Her 1st husband also remarried. The boy's father raised his son with his new wife. They miss their son and mourn the loss of his life. They have stated that they are very proud of their son and that they agree with the stance of America in Iraq and on terror. They said that their son was eager to serve and to go fight the terrorists in Iraq. He volunteered. How many news stations carried their interview? Not many.

So the son dies in Iraq and then Cindy shows up to make a stink. She gets an audience with Bush. That was not enough. She goes to Crawford and demands another audience. How many news stations carry the ongoing saga of Cindy? Practically all of them. Was this scripted or what? For what purpose?

Cindy didn't care about her son. She let another woman raise him. Cindy doesn't care about the other soldiers in Iraq. Cindy cares about her liberal, feminist agenda and about using the death of her son to lobby against Republicans and Bush. And the press is helping her. Why?

Then 2 days ago, Cindy's 2nd husband filed for a divorce from Cindy. Cindy sounds like another feminist opportunist who did not have the sense of responsibility to even raise her own son. Now It looks like her 2nd husband is fed up with Cindy. We middle-Americans should also be fed up with Cindy. We should be fed up with the press. They manipulate us into their "group think" and into the responses that they want on their polls.

I am tired of this bitch!!!

JH

FORD
10-07-2005, 04:21 PM
I'm getting tired of a certain bitch myself.

BigBadBrian
10-07-2005, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by FORD

Is your boss a woman?

I know what you mean.

I've had that before. Sucks.

:gulp:

DrMaddVibe
10-07-2005, 10:49 PM
Originally posted by FORD

If you'd just clean your room your mom wouldn't have to yell at you all the time!:D

4moreyears
10-08-2005, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by DrMaddVibe
If you'd just clean your room your mom wouldn't have to yell at you all the time!:D

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D