PDA

View Full Version : My thoughts on Bush

Warham
10-07-2005, 06:35 PM
Well, I'll be blunt.

I think he's done a crap job the last six months.

No energy policy (you'll be spending that Christman cash on your heating bill this winter), bad immigration policy, government spending out of control. He's almost as bad as Lyndon Johnson, not somebody I thought of highly after reading my history books.

I've only approved of one thing lately: his nomination of John Roberts.

My approval rating is 25% this week.

Discuss.

Baby's On Fire
10-07-2005, 07:33 PM
Well.......you asked. My approval rating is, was and alwys will be ZERO.

Name one thing this piece of shit has done that is for the benefit of the average Citizen of The United States.

Just one and I'll eat my shorts.

David Lee Rocks
10-07-2005, 07:37 PM
Bush hasnt done one fuckin thing to help this country, he has ruined it!! Thats what I said, ruined it!!!!!!

Guitar Shark
10-07-2005, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by Baby's On Fire
Name one thing this piece of shit has done that is for the benefit of the average Citizen of The United States.

Just one and I'll eat my shorts.

He has passed along the debts of our generation to the next 10 generations.

Therefore, you and I do not need to pay for them.

Start eatin'. ;)

In all seriousness, who hacked Warham's password? :mad:

ODShowtime
10-07-2005, 08:30 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Well, I'll be blunt.

No energy policy (you'll be spending that Christman cash on your heating bill this winter), bad immigration policy, government spending out of control. He's almost as bad as Lyndon Johnson, not somebody I thought of highly after reading my history books.

Discuss.

Well I have to say I agree with you Warham.

The government spending is beyond out of control. But the argument for tax cuts to the rich is to stimulate the economy. I don't know if I buy it.

We have to keep spending, but these tax cuts are crazy from a budgetary point of view. It's like the man has no clue about spending restraint. Are they keeping him in the dark and letting him make cowboy decisions?

And damn... your ass will be paying a lot for heating this winter. It's gonna be a bitch of one too...

thome
10-07-2005, 08:39 PM
I think life will go with or without Bush.Problems, problems etc..

Terry
10-08-2005, 10:38 AM
Just irks me to see this guy standing behind a podium, reading a speech someone else wrote for him...a lifetime of shirking responsibility and being propelled by his daddy's connections...what has this guy done to deserve the position he's in today?

About the only thing I can think of that is even noteworthy is his performance immediately following 9/11, but his actions then are pretty much what one would EXPECT from their president. Kinda like when people at work brag about never taking any sick days and always being on time: well, that's what you're fucking SUPPOSED to do!

Nope, the ills of the world aren't all due to GWs actions. War, catastrophe and bleak economic prospects existed before his WH stint, as they will after. Just the same, I'll be glad when his ass is on its way back to Crawford for a permanent vacation.

Unchainme
10-08-2005, 12:44 PM
Originally posted by Warham
Well, I'll be blunt.

Discuss.

Where the Hells FORD or Lounger, Is This Not Sig-Worthy?

BigBadBrian
10-08-2005, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Unchainme
Where the Hells FORD or Lounger, Is This Not Sig-Worthy?

Put it in your sig.

BigBadBrian
10-08-2005, 12:58 PM
I'm fed up that he hasn't fired Rumsfeld's ass long ago.

:confused: :mad:

ODShowtime
10-08-2005, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by BigBadBrian
I'm fed up that he hasn't fired Rumsfeld's ass long ago.

:confused: :mad:

yeah, it's not like the incompetent buffoon hasn't offered to resign... twice!

Keeyth
10-11-2005, 04:43 PM
Well, while we've got all the hypocrytical Bush ass-lickers up off their knees, let's have some fun with this: http://www.big-boys.com/articles/presidential.html
:D