PDA

View Full Version : Prophet Yaweh

Phil theStalker
10-08-2005, 04:17 PM
THE BIG THREAD!

I knew there was some special reason I was hanging around here all day. I wanTITed t2o post dis in the morning, but tit's still not t2oo late.

Check dis guy out.

Click his links. Click da link from KTNV TV station. He creeped them out LIVE on the air!

Then there is a GRATE interview. Revere Radio station, Aug. 7th 2005. Don't download it, just stream it.

Is this guy a prophet, a racist, a centipede in time?

TELL ME WOT YOO THINK AFTER YOO SEE TIT LIVE 4 YERSELF.
www.bloginservice.com/video_audio/prophet_yahweh2.htm

MMy o1ne comment:

These guys should spring f4or a camera tripod.

=PtS=
:spank:

FORD
10-08-2005, 04:23 PM
I've seen this guy on TV before. It's obvious that he's been hitting the sacred Ganja just a little too hard, mon!:smoke:

Phil theStalker
10-08-2005, 04:30 PM
Those things are big and at a distance.

Question: When the KTNV TV "picked the time and the place" how did he get anything int2o da sky t2o fake tit? huh

I dunno..

I'm waiting t2o see wot Jesus has t2o say aboot tit?

DLR'sCock
10-08-2005, 06:31 PM
hmmmmmmmmm

Well, we are not alone.......

Whatever that was, I have no idea......could be anything.....

Phil theStalker
10-08-2005, 06:43 PM
Originally posted by DLR'sCock
hmmmmmmmmm

Well, we are not alone.......

Whatever that was, I have no idea......could be anything.....
I know.

Tit's as MYSTERIYIOUS as why yer signature is 20,000 TIMES biggger than yer POSTS?

YAH'WEH
10-08-2005, 06:51 PM
*sigh*
I wish people would not use My Name.

Phil theStalker
10-08-2005, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by YAH'WEH
*sigh*
I BLOODY wish people would not use My BLOODY Name. He says you can call him Prophet. Yahweh would be t2oo pretenTITous.:)

Jerry Falwell
10-08-2005, 11:37 PM
I'll bet the reporter had reservations about showing this interview. Now people are going to call him crazy.

ELVIS
10-09-2005, 01:19 AM
I've heard this guy on Am Coast To Coast on many occasions...

He failed to produce any sightings for George Noory...

FORD
10-09-2005, 01:22 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS

George Noory? I would have thought old Art would insist on that one personally, since it's UFO stuff.

Or did Art finally retire?

(I'm not a big fan of the show, but a friend of mine treats it like a religion)

ELVIS
10-09-2005, 05:54 AM
Art's around on the weekend sometimes...

bueno bob
10-09-2005, 11:37 AM
Originally posted by ELVIS

I've heard him there, too...to say that I was less than impressed would be putting it about accurately...

Then again, I'm usually less than impressed with AM Coast To Coast, but...makes for good entertainment. :)

A wee bit of a skeptic here, picked that up from my wife...

Pink Spider
10-09-2005, 01:08 PM
It pays to be skeptical, because you find stuff like this. (http://www.prophetyahweh.funtigo.com/?cr=1&rfm=y)

Still, it would be a neat trick to play on someone...

bueno bob
10-09-2005, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Pink Spider
It pays to be skeptical, because you find stuff like this. (http://www.prophetyahweh.funtigo.com/?cr=1&rfm=y)

HA!

Nice find!

Prophet Yahweh is a fag.

Nickdfresh
10-09-2005, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by bueno bob
I've heard him there, too...to say that I was less than impressed would be putting it about accurately...

Then again, I'm usually less than impressed with AM Coast To Coast, but...makes for good entertainment. :)

A wee bit of a skeptic here, picked that up from my wife...

Me too...

But I love when ART (on the weekends) has "Remote Viewer" Ed DAMES (MAJ. US Army-Retired), a former military "psychic" that specialized in a supposedly "quality controlled" predictions using "protocols."

Supposedly he had some hits while in the "Stargate" program of US Military intelligence in the 80's (like the freeing of an American General held hostage by the Italian Red Brigades in ROME). But most of his dire predictions have proven to be hot air. For instance, he's selling DVD's on how the sun will start becoming unstable, shooting out solar flares as the earth's ionosphere is somehow suppressed. It's called the "Kill Shot," but it sounds more like the "money shot."

Nickdfresh
10-09-2005, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by Pink Spider

Haha! Howard STERN was making fun of this tool on his show Friday. He did a "phoney-phone call" complete with aliens asking him about their anal-probes, and why he stole their TV.

:D

bueno bob
10-10-2005, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by Nickdfresh
Me too...

But I love when ART (on the weekends) has "Remote Viewer" Ed DAMES (MAJ. US Army-Retired), a former military "psychic" that specialized in a supposedly "quality controlled" predictions using "protocols."

Supposedly he had some hits while in the "Stargate" program of US Military intelligence in the 80's (like the freeing of an American General held hostage by the Italian Red Brigades in ROME). But most of his dire predictions have proven to be hot air. For instance, he's selling DVD's on how the sun will start becoming unstable, shooting out solar flares as the earth's ionosphere is somehow suppressed. It's called the "Kill Shot," but it sounds more like the "money shot."

Remote viewing has always sounded like a neat idea, but...being able to be TRAINED to be precognative or psychic or clairvoyant or anything else kinda defeats the whole "mystic" element to it...

Unchainme
10-10-2005, 01:14 AM
Listen to that show sometimes, Intresting none the less, i love stuff like FBI-Conspircay-Thoey UFO Type stuff, Always been fascinated with it, In fact we should have a thread about it.