PDA

View Full Version : Boogers



High Life Man
03-26-2004, 03:14 PM
Top doc backs picking your nose and eating it

Picking your nose and eating it is one of the best ways to stay healthy, according to a top Austrian doctor.

Innsbruck-based lung specialist Prof Dr Friedrich Bischinger said people who pick their noses with their fingers were healthy, happier and probably better in tune with their bodies.

He says society should adopt a new approach to nose-picking and encourage children to take it up.

Dr Bischinger said: "With the finger you can get to places you just can't reach with a handkerchief, keeping your nose far cleaner.

"And eating the dry remains of what you pull out is a great way of strengthening the body's immune system.

"Medically it makes great sense and is a perfectly natural thing to do. In terms of the immune system the nose is a filter in which a great deal of bacteria are collected, and when this mixture arrives in the intestines it works just like a medicine.

"Modern medicine is constantly trying to do the same thing through far more complicated methods, people who pick their nose and eat it get a natural boost to their immune system for free."

He pointed out that children happily pick their noses, yet by the time they have become adults they have stopped under pressure from a society that has branded it disgusting and anti social.

He said: "I would recommend a new approach where children are encouraged to pick their nose. It is a completely natural response and medically a good idea as well."

And he pointed out that if anyone was really worried about what their neighbour was thinking, they could still enjoy picking their nose in private if they still wanted to get the benefits it offered.

twonabomber
03-27-2004, 09:48 PM
Originally posted by High Life Man

people who pick their noses with their fingers were healthy, happier and probably better in tune with their bodies.

as opposed to picking your nose with someone else's finger?


Originally posted by High Life Man
He pointed out that children happily pick their noses, yet by the time they have become adults they have stopped under pressure from a society that has branded it disgusting and anti social.



if i thought people would leave me alone if i picked my nose in public...i woulda done it a looong time ago. :D

Seshmeister
03-27-2004, 11:57 PM
Austrians and Germans are fucked up.

Their sportsmen are always firing snot out of their noses on TV. Boris Becker used to make me sick.

Clatty bastards!

Cheers!

:gulp:

twonabomber
03-28-2004, 08:23 PM
are boogers low in carbs? someone check their Atkins book.

NE169
03-31-2004, 01:45 AM
What about the wet, runny boogers that taste like egg whites? :D

pete
03-31-2004, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by twonabomber
as opposed to picking your nose with someone else's finger?



if i thought people would leave me alone if i picked my nose in public...i woulda done it a looong time ago. :D

Pick away!

pete
03-31-2004, 01:49 AM
Originally posted by twonabomber
are boogers low in carbs? someone check their Atkins book.

booGARS ARE LOW CARB

hydrophane
03-31-2004, 12:26 PM
They're a good source of protein too.

DLR7884
04-01-2004, 02:03 AM
Originally posted by NE169
What about the wet, runny boogers that taste like egg whites? :D

How the fuck do you know that they taste like egg whites?

DLR7884
You're a sick fuck.